Guide to join the 3 Orders

13»

Comments

• Xamani - Lost City
    Xamani - Lost City Posts: 18 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    i wouldnt be too worried >.> the japanese reading of those words correspond to the english one too
    ohlawd
    Don't roll your eyes too hard; it actually does make sense. Most of the Japanese kanji were adopted from Chinese, and they still have the same meanings as the Chinese characters, even though they sound entirely different when spoken.
  • xmizukax
    xmizukax Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    Can I farm from 1 order only or all of em?
    I mean can I still get all of it no matter what I join?
  • honeychyld71
    honeychyld71 Posts: 24 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    You only have to wait a day to join a new faction but you can't leave for a week.

Ok I was wondering about this, because just looking for a sin, the weapons are from one order, and gear from another..ty for clearing it up :))
  • Nine_Lives - Raging Tide
    Nine_Lives - Raging Tide Posts: 182 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    Heavy armor - check.
    Arcane weapons - check
    Dance - one of the better veno skills from the expansion

Order of the Shroud for my main (and only 95+) char, a HA/AA veno.

b:chuckle ''saving money for restat''
  • wesleybecks
    wesleybecks Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    so u get some of the new skill depending on what order you join?
  • VyperionV - Lost City
    VyperionV - Lost City Posts: 73 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    I love the archer skills honestly....but isn't stealth assassin's advantage because it has no range? Besides if seeker gains +31 awareness lvl...doesn't that mean they can see max lvl sins with lvl 11 stealth? Not even other sins can do that. I am surprised to see such a turn of events for assassins. It makes their stealth kinda useless....Speaking about useless skills....
    scanning inventory and making target drop DQ? Oh come on....
    Regarding everything else....Good job! :)
    (I love the frog thing btw ) XD
  • _Angelina_ - Harshlands
    _Angelina_ - Harshlands Posts: 43 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    10 000th .. and thats me...
    yea.. I will be lucky... b:cute
  • Xiang_Xin - Sanctuary
    Xiang_Xin - Sanctuary Posts: 22 Arc User
    edited February 2012

2. Can you switch order to get different skills and armor/weapon?
    :o I certaintly hope so ^^'
    You can leave an order, losing 5% of your merit, and after a wait of a week you can join another.

Ok, i understand I CAN SWITCH Order in order to get the gear, armor or SKILLS which i want, after a period of time , but my question , just to be sure.

For example: AFTER I Got my skill from one order, and leave that order, in order to join to new one, I won't lose that previous skill?. I mean like a Demon to Sage conversion, u lost the previous skills if you convert in another one

So my question is I still keep skills got it from other previous orders? b:surrender
  • Anyxiana - Heavens Tear
    Anyxiana - Heavens Tear Posts: 17 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    Lol, Xiang_Xin, that's what I'm wondering too, I just wasted over 15 min reading this all topic, hoping to find an answer to that xD

But with what I read so far, I would assume you dont lose anything when switching orders, other than that 5% thingy, cuz then that would be ridiculous, you'd have to choose one thing (gear, armor, weapon) cuz you cant get all in same order.. so it,s safe to say you dont lose anything, but let's see what others say...
  • XWinterRaven - Heavens Tear
    XWinterRaven - Heavens Tear Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    This might sound a bit dumb, but how do you join an order? b:embarrass
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Sir_Puma - Raging Tide
    Sir_Puma - Raging Tide Posts: 780 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    Ok some people are confused here so i'll try clarify best I can, from my personnal experience.

To join an order, u have to be 95+, go in new map (from burned down Elysium village) then go see appropriate order chief and do "Join order", cost : 200k.

You can leave an order but you will have a 24 hour wait period before joining another.
    Witch can be viewed if u just left one and go to another and choose "Join order", hovering mouse over button will show "You have bla bla minutes left before u can do so"

Once you leave an order, u keep whatever u got from them, you just lose that 5%.

Exemple based on my experience :

I joined Corona, did 2 Divine quests before reset yesterday, then 2 others after reset. I then took my BM skill and quit the order. Tonight, about 45 mins after reset, I was able to join Shroud and do a divine quest for that order for prestige towards learning my "reel in" skill.

Better now ?
    Proud supporter of the new expansion. Sure it has it's share of bugs, like any games. But for a pure farmer/grinder, that's a whole lot of new mobs to go beat up b:chuckle
  • mengda11
    mengda11 Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    Guys, i dunno which 1 is the best for seeker? can u give me some idea for that?
  • Galeheart - Heavens Tear
    Galeheart - Heavens Tear Posts: 42 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    mengda11 wrote: »
    Guys, i dunno which 1 is the best for seeker? can u give me some idea for that?

Join Corona first to get your "free" skill (Angels of Justice) then drop out and join Shroud to work on Sacrificial Slash. Translocation and the Awareness Skill aren't really as useful as Slash might seem to be. Archangels of Justice and that Heal AoE skill haven't been released yet I think, so dunno about those.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • kidate05
    kidate05 Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    I noticed that the barbs are missing the Crown-less King skill.....which order is that?
  • Xigna - Sanctuary
    Xigna - Sanctuary Posts: 10 Arc User
    edited March 2012
    many thanks!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • ScarFury - Lost City
    ScarFury - Lost City Posts: 108 Arc User
    edited March 2012
    way delayed response but: booooooo damn HT server PvE-ers......i agree wit that other seeker tho i did same thing join corona first to get the "free" pet skill...but then i joined luminance to get the "see stealthed sins" skill, and onc ei get that ill go to shroud.....PvP wise...being able to see those sneaky b astards is top priority lol
  • gers1nka
    gers1nka Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited March 2012
    When I can get purple name ( lvl ) ty b:pleased