Comments

• _lolkae_ - Raging Tide
    _lolkae_ - Raging Tide Posts: 33 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    what an idiot /dumbthreadisdumb @ OP
  • Mayfly - Dreamweaver
    Mayfly - Dreamweaver Posts: 6,094 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    Expecting this thread to be locked and deleted posthaste.

And anybody dumb enough to send that hacker his username and password will deserve what he gets (probably a **** account leading to a ban...)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Weekly Japanese/English bilingual webcomic
    thejapanesepage.com/ebooks/yuki_no_monogatari_manga
  • _lolkae_ - Raging Tide
    _lolkae_ - Raging Tide Posts: 33 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    Expecting this thread to be locked and deleted posthaste.

And anybody dumb enough to send that hacker his username and password will deserve what he gets (probably a **** account leading to a ban...)

point exactly
  • Deadalus - Harshlands
    Deadalus - Harshlands Posts: 546 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    i will defenitly put my account infos in there, because, lets be honest, you are such a lovely person and we know eachother now around 30 seconds and i trust you like noone.

b:victory
  • XScootaloo - Dreamweaver
    XScootaloo - Dreamweaver Posts: 234 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    +1 Inb4 404
    With the living avatars of friendship by your side and the orbital friendship cannon at your back, look the wraiths in there soulless eyes and ask them. "will you accept my friendship undead scum?"

[sigpic][/sigpic]
  • I_Snipe - Lost City
    I_Snipe - Lost City Posts: 451 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    inb4ban&lock free post
  • ntkn
    ntkn Posts: 14 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    sent my info. can i have a scroll of tome pls?b:thanks

also i think ur link is broken. it sends me to a **** site. do i get client sided nude skins for my mystic and psy? id like those to. actually, just go ahead and mod the nude skins to all my female chars and turn there weapons into various sex toys. tyvm kind sir
  • _Tiamat_ - Heavens Tear
    _Tiamat_ - Heavens Tear Posts: 21 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    what an idiot /dumbthreadisdumb @ OP

if we had an fb like button, this would get my thumbs up!
  • SpazzMcAps - Harshlands
    SpazzMcAps - Harshlands Posts: 2,561 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    why hasnt this been locked yet?
  • BerserkBeast - Sanctuary
    BerserkBeast - Sanctuary Posts: 1,417 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    Very Interesting site *bookmarks* b:laugh
    The only way to beat a troll is....to troll him back b:angry
  • ReMakaBo - Archosaur
    ReMakaBo - Archosaur Posts: 845 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    Youd think the mods/GMs would be on the forums like a special OPs unit, right after a big patch like this..

Maybe time to get more mods? Been a few I hardley see anymore-
    re
  • LishaLove - Archosaur
    LishaLove - Archosaur Posts: 57 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    why hasnt this been locked yet?

I personally think anyone making misleading threads like this to damage other players should be ip blocked b:pleased
    Apparently there is no need for them in the community, so why bother even letting them post. I understand if their at a library or something, but... I guess there's flaws. Still thoughb:chuckle
  • SerenityCNB - Dreamweaver
    SerenityCNB - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,225 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    Even without clicking on that link,...and I'm not going to click that link simply because you posted it, I know what that site is. Kids do play this game, so why post something like that knowing that a child may stumble across it.

Someone ban him please. Both actions are inappropriate on this forum. Misleading the naive, ignorant or someone of lower mentality to give up their username and password in hopes of getting prizes when its really a scam is wrong.

Posting an adult site on these forums are wrong too. I'm a grown man, and I love women, but this isn't the place for it. That said, I HOPE that you are banned soon, and indefinately.

Again, I'm not a mod, so I can't officially do it, but....

-Closed, locked, and depthed/burned-
    "Male Player using female toon. Please don't flirt with me."

Need to see the cleric guide for questions, comments, or concerns? Just copy and paste the link.
    "http://pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=1246011"

(Ignore the quotation marks. URL isn't allowed, so I had to do it that way.)
  • SpazzMcAps - Harshlands
    SpazzMcAps - Harshlands Posts: 2,561 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    Even without clicking on that link,...and I'm not going to click that link simply because you posted it, I know what that site is. Kids do play this game, so why post something like that knowing that a child may stumble across it.

Someone ban him please. Both actions are inappropriate on this forum. Misleading the naive, ignorant or someone of lower mentality to give up their username and password in hopes of getting prizes when its really a scam is wrong.

Posting an adult site on these forums are wrong too. I'm a grown man, and I love women, but this isn't the place for it. That said, I HOPE that you are banned soon, and indefinately.

Again, I'm not a mod, so I can't officially do it, but....

-Closed, locked, and depthed/burned-

<3 and yes kids do play this game, he is the reason why we have corrupt youth xD
    -closed locked depthed burned and shot in the face-