new instance versus old instance

Flamespirit - Dreamweaver
Flamespirit - Dreamweaver Posts: 337 Arc User
edited February 2012 in General Discussion
OK, so as far as the new versus the old instances with the 10 man squad in mind.....

Is the Nine Trials a new or old instance?--> I can see big advantage to having 10 man squad here.

Is tw an old or new instance- i geuss nobody knows this yet unless they play in china- obviously this will help keep us buffed. Also the sin stealth party group would really become fairly chainable an matter alot maybe-same for the psy one.
Post edited by Flamespirit - Dreamweaver on

Comments

• Eucleia - Dreamweaver
    Eucleia - Dreamweaver Posts: 23 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    --- ignore my post ---
  • Nymphali - Dreamweaver
    Nymphali - Dreamweaver Posts: 449 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    OK, so as far as the new versus the old instances with the 10 man squad in mind.....

Is the Nine Trials a new or old instance?--> I can see big advantage to having 10 man squad here.

Is tw an old or new instance- i geuss nobody knows this yet unless they play in china- obviously this will help keep us buffed. Also the sin stealth party group would really become fairly chainable an matter alot maybe-same for the psy one.

I think "NEW" instance refers just and to the new game dungeons.
    Though, they said at TW we will be able to 10-man too, as well as world map, moma and loth.
    Fbs 19-100, Nirvy, FC, TT, Phoenix Valley, Valley of Reciprocity and such may and will prolly still 6 man.

I don't know about Trials squads, would be great to have 10 man on trials.
    Also, what happens if we make a 10man in the world and everyone enters fb19? People gets kicked out of squad or what?

PS: the new game dungeons I mean, dungeons which comes with Decent.