What does 'TT opener 50K, pm class' mean?

Options
bowgataboppa
bowgataboppa Posts: 54 Arc User
edited February 2012 in Dungeons & Tactics
When someone is advertising in WC or local 'TT opener 50K, pm class' what does it mean.
Are they charging 50K or paying? If charging, what does it usually cover?
Post edited by bowgataboppa on

Comments

• Olbaze - Sanctuary
    Olbaze - Sanctuary Posts: 4,242 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    Options
    Paying 50k for you to be in their party and go to TT so that they can open the instance in Squad Mode and solo it on their own.
    I am Olba. Not Ol, not Baze nor Blaze. And even less would I go by Olblaze. Please, take a second to read a person's username.
    If you see b:cute be sure to take a second, calm look at anything I said.
  • Yusiong - Lost City
    Yusiong - Lost City Posts: 190 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    Options
    They are paying for an opener and trying to get diffrent classes so they have buffs before soloing the place
    Scissors cuts paper, paper covers rock, rock crushes lizard, lizard poisons Spock, Spock smashes scissors, scissors decapitates lizard, lizard eats paper, paper disproves Spock, Spock vaporizes rock, and as it always has, rock crushes scissors.

~A naked BM is a happy BM~
  • laloner
    laloner Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    Options
    When someone is advertising in WC or local 'TT opener 50K, pm class' what does it mean.
    Are they charging 50K or paying? If charging, what does it usually cover?

You get better drops in squad mode but you have to share them. So people with very strong toons will pay 3 others to open it in squad mode and then leave so they keep all the drops.
    AKA PermaSpark, Heartshatter
  • bowgataboppa
    bowgataboppa Posts: 54 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    Options
    Sweet for Barbs and Clerics, 50k for 10 minutes max.

So all they have to do is squad up, be there to open and buff and collect their coins.

Sounds like easy money for my lvl 69 cleric alt.b:laugh
  • Onlyjudge - Archosaur
    Onlyjudge - Archosaur Posts: 22 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    Options
    ye. but the mofos never want mysbuff xD
  • _Perses_ - Lost City
    _Perses_ - Lost City Posts: 1,917 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    Options
    lol, I love doing this with my 6x cleric alt. I just sit there in squad and buff them up, I get paid 100-300k and I leave xD

Or I go in with my BM and just stick around for the lulz of killing ****.
    Nothing worthwhile to mention here, enjoy the animated signature~

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Shikyura - Sanctuary
    Shikyura - Sanctuary Posts: 143 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    Options
    they can just kick you whether you like it or not. not up to you if you want to stay or not since they'll boot you way before the boss. also, if they're a sin, they're gonna stealth walk through all the unecessary mobs. good luck chasing them with a non-stealth class unless u can just tank it all [then you probably would be doing what they're doing]
  • _Perses_ - Lost City
    _Perses_ - Lost City Posts: 1,917 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    Options
    they can just kick you whether you like it or not. not up to you if you want to stay or not since they'll boot you way before the boss. also, if they're a sin, they're gonna stealth walk through all the unecessary mobs. good luck chasing them with a non-stealth class unless u can just tank it all [then you probably would be doing what they're doing]

lol most of them don't kick a 5.0 +10 BM who is giving them dragons b:pleased
    Nothing worthwhile to mention here, enjoy the animated signature~

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]