Valentine's Day Competition - Win Wedding Packs!

Options
Reikara - Heavens Tear
Reikara - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,321 Arc User
edited February 2012 in Twilight Temple (West)
A lot of people were disappointed this year due to a lack of sale on the normally very expensive packs in the cash shop, who usually will wait many months just so they're cheap enough to buy. Well, I do happen to have a couple packs rusting away in my own inventory since my boyfriend never really enjoyed PWI enough to play past level 19. Not planning to marry anyone else of course, I've decided to run a little competition to help out a less fortunate couple who really want to make it official here.

However this isn't just a give away, to win I want you to write a love letter to your PWI sweetheart. (Doesn't matter if you know them through real life or not, just so long as you're both planning to marry here.) Warning!: Any spam begging for the prizes or purposeful ignorance of the rules will of course disqualify you and I'll blacklist you in game due to sheer annoyance.

The best love letter, be it geniune, sweet, original, humourous etc or all of the above will win these prizes:

1 x Bride Pack
1 x Groom Pack
Flower Of Fortune x5 (Golden flowers around your character)
Forever Happy x5 (Blue flowers around your character)

The contest ends this time tomorrow so hurry! Remember the best love letters should be simple and to the point, a wall of text would discourage me (and probably your love) from reading them.

Please post your love letter entries here and include somewhere the correct spelling of the name of the character of yourself and your sweetheart's. Example:

"To my dearest [in game name],

[love letter here]

Love your schnookums, [in game name]"

If you use special characters in your name or use a captial "i" in the place of an " l " please make that clear. I'll be sending the groom + bride pack to each lovebird respectively via mail. (1 hour to arrive) and will announce the winner here and in world chat, along with their winning love letter.

DO NOT bug me about the competition in game. I will checking this thread constantly so I will be aware of new posts. Remember that this is a player run competition and has nothing to do with the admins/ mods / GMs! It's fine to ask me questions regarding the competition here and in game.

Proof of prizes:
http://i1130.photobucket.com/albums/m529/limeball99/wpproof.png
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Post edited by Reikara - Heavens Tear on

Comments

• Wolfs_tutu - Sanctuary
    Wolfs_tutu - Sanctuary Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    Options
    "To my dearest Nercolepsy"

every day is the same tell i see your smile it a light into my heart and my soul is forever ur's to have and i will never let you go and keep you in my life and you are my soon to be hubby

Love your schnookums, smauskingth
  • Deceptistar - Sanctuary
    Deceptistar - Sanctuary Posts: 10,454 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    Options
    hi rei b:cute

very generous of you

<-- to shyyyy to write
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]lagunal8.deviantart.com
    ★"New weekly quests! "Discover the bug in the patch""-Nihillae★"My father would beat me if he found out I was QQing over a virtual pony."-Neurosis★"You're amongst the biggest blobs of fail I've ever seen in my life."-Ninnuam★"A statistic said 3% people of the world get enjoyment primarily from making people upset, and you are trying to discriminate them"-ilystah★["How To Tank Rebirth Order Delta (86+)"-Stickygreen Barb (1)restat. you want full magic, Arcane armour build (2)when mobs come /faceroll on your keyboard and you will one shot all the mobs (3)rinse and repeat]★"I've been spammed with 3 poops for 2 hours."-ColdSteele★"If someone fights learning, I don't bother with them outside of amusement factor."-Telarith★"This thread is a joke right? Please say yes."-eatwithspoons★ "This is why you don't post your opinions on the internet, most of the replies you get will be from people who missed a hug or two sometime in their youth."-Alacol★"Sexy! A post with a Binomial Distribution."-Asterelle★"It's about time PW starts to separate out the noob Sins from the rest."-salvati0n★"Shoo troll >:O"-TheDan
  • Strife_son - Sanctuary
    Strife_son - Sanctuary Posts: 1,217 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    Options
    Wedding packs go on sale tonight with our scheduled maintenance. They'll be 20 gold each x)
  • Jeremied - Sanctuary
    Jeremied - Sanctuary Posts: 2,259 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    Options
    To my dearest ArcHaven,

We've been through a lot these past two years. I've seen your amazement when I first handed you a laptop after your lack of technology growing up on the farm. I've seen you at your worst and at your best, I've seen you at death's door, and I've seen how the friends you've made on this server have lightened your life and mine as well. You are my balance, my opposite, my completion. No matter what anyone says about our relationship, you've worked me through my doubts, my sickness, and my desperation for normalcy. I'm proud to be the jig in your irish, the cleric to your muffin, and the good ol' thorn in your side.

Love, your clericmuffin, Jeremied~

(Happy 3rd Valentine's day, Adri <3 Love you)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ~Demon as of 5/6/12 - On the night where the moon is closer to the earth and brighter than any other night in the past 18 years.~

Slow and steady stays alive~ I'm in no rush, I'm enjoying the journey to end game just as it was ment to be. b:victory
    "You sir, are why I love clerics <3" < Liba - Heaven's Tear
    b:thanks Well thank you Liba<3
  • Reikara - Heavens Tear
    edited February 2012
    Options
    Wedding packs go on sale tonight with our scheduled maintenance. They'll be 20 gold each x)

Ah well, regardless the competition still stands. It's hard to sell the packs as it is and I'd like to see them go to a couple who've been wanting to get married but can't due to budget issues. :D

Besides the Vday event itself was a bit of a let down too. :(
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Strife_son - Sanctuary
    Strife_son - Sanctuary Posts: 1,217 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    Options
    It's an admirable thing of you to do. Good luck with your event :)
  • Reikara - Heavens Tear
    edited February 2012
    Options
    hi rei b:cute

very generous of you

<-- to shyyyy to write

Awww don't be shy. D:
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Sagemons - Sanctuary
    Sagemons - Sanctuary Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    Options
    Dear Reikara,

Thank you. You've been most kind.
    May there be forgiveiness ...
    May there be love ...
    May there be peace for such eyes resting upon the stars above.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • pandymika
    pandymika Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    Options
    To my love LucianMoon i would of never started this game if it wasnt for you now i enjoy evermoment togther of it fighting togther an snuggleing you make it soooo fun to do quest an that an your soo great b:dirty i love yoooooooooooooooooou soo much i cant wait for lvl 20 with you! an just keep doing this all the time togther thank you baby for showing how fun togther can be everyday
  • Hunniepot - Sanctuary
    Hunniepot - Sanctuary Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    Options
    "To my dearest GoRinNoShoo,

You know, we never did finish that quest that we did together when we first met. You know the one. The one I pretended I couldn't do alone to give us some alone time together from the guildies. Yeah, love. That one. The list is still on my tracking Quest guide. Five mobs off. Why didn't we ever finish that? Maybe I was just too crazy in love with you that just. . .made me forget. Distracted by the talking, the cuddling, the kissing. You do that to me, you know.

You think one day, after we're husband and wife, we can kill those last few mobs? Stop distracting me. I can't get my EXP if you keep kissing me into oblivion. b:cry

Love your schnookums, Hunniepot."
  • JohanPresbe - Sanctuary
    JohanPresbe - Sanctuary Posts: 12 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    Options
    Though it is said many times in passing by and seen both day and night. You will never know how much you mean to the essence we call life. There in game and in life you help me unequivocally. If you were not by my side it would be a catastrophe. So on this day comes once a year to show my love to you. I hold your banner high for all to see My love burn through the year. Liuanasekil I wish I could do more to make us whole. Because of all the saving grace that you always bestow. Come to me lets make a love shine brighter then all stars. And battle to make a perfect world for all near and far. Liuanasekil when you kiss my lips you alter my very soul. The missing part that I once had you made my essence whole. So I hope with the Gods above our dream it can come true. To be bonded in physical spiritual lust the rest of our lives to be renewed. How can I say in so many words the light you shine on me. You brighten my day even at the worst but words in here is all I can say. Please hear my heart beat in time with yours as we follow hand and hand. Through the eve of our perfect world on this valentines day.

Happy Valentines Day
    Liuanasekil
    love ChaminUltra
  • deathplagusjens
    deathplagusjens Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    Options
    pandymika wrote: »
    To my love LucianMoon i would of never started this game if it wasnt for you now i enjoy evermoment togther of it fighting togther an snuggleing you make it soooo fun to do quest an that an your soo great b:dirty i love yoooooooooooooooooou soo much i cant wait for lvl 20 with you! an just keep doing this all the time togther thank you baby for showing how fun togther can be everyday

Awww baby that is so sweet and now that i have the forums attention. Will you marry me :] b:kiss
  • pandymika
    pandymika Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    Options
    Awww baby that is so sweet and now that i have the forums attention. Will you marry me :] b:kiss

O.O y yes >////< i willl!b:sadb:cute
  • Reikara - Heavens Tear
    edited February 2012
    Options
    pandymika wrote: »
    O.O y yes >////< i willl!b:sadb:cute

Wow, congrats guys lol. b:laugh
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • perfectsin774
    perfectsin774 Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    Options
    Dear Adeok,

Love is bittersweet like a honeysuckle..
    but sharp like a knife.
    it comes slow and leaves quick..
    you're told you'll never know what love is..
    only because its different every time..
    you don't realize that it is love until its gone..
    and when its gone it will come back.
    but only if it wouldn't change..
    love changes like seasons..
    it changes because the heart beats stronger as it breaks and heals time after time..
    once broken the heart cant see love as clearly because it has the fear of being broken over again but it also longs for the tenderness that love once brought and will bring again.

With lots of hugs and kisses b:kiss
    Your's Rotek
  • aluqah
    aluqah Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    Options
    My sweet love Emerisss,

This is my way of telling you how much i love, though words are not enough to express my feelings for you. I never could tell you exactly what I feel for you. I only know i have been loving you now for four years, loving you so much that I can not imagine what it would be if I wouldn't have my love. Every time I see you, my heart beats harder, like the day we first kissed. Time loses its importance when we are together and the whole world seems to revolve around us. When I'm around you the world really seems to be a perfect world. I love you so much sugarpie, you are my only one.

I'll always love you, __Opyum__
    b:kiss
  • shadowwintry
    shadowwintry Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    Options
    Well there they were the 2 GM's at the west wall in Archo RT server. Almost the whole town run out and ofcourse there was a huge lagg b:irritated. Pity the server can't handle that. Because the huge lagg i couldn't see them but lucky me the GM guy showed up and asked me for a embrace b:shy I made a screenshot and i wished him a Happy Valentines Day b:cute After that i got dc . Unfortunately when i searched later in the map screenshots there wasn't 1 picture of him and me at all and i made 3 !!! *sigh* Even the event " a mob attacking the Gm guy" and we ? had to help him? wasn't clear for me or wasn't available because of the huge lagg.
    I really hope one day they make the servers more powerfull so there wouldn't be that irritant lagg anymore b:beg

hugggs Yen b:flower
    edited February 2012
    Options
    Ok reirei o.o here is mine.....

"To my dearest [confidential name],

At first i didnt notice you at all. You were like the gravel on the side of the road that got stuck underneath, between my sneakers' rubber sole crevice. I probably did notice you here and there, along the way, like i would when the stuck gravel grates the sidewalk as i walk. As the members help built up the faction, the little rock that you are started to make its way into the light, somehow, peaking out from the side of my shoe. It is then that i started to visibly see you. Your presence was a whimsical one, and nothing really budged you from the position you started to creep out of. You were a helpful one. And when i at last pulled you out from the crack in my rubber sole, you were actually a big fat boulder. You meant no harm to people and you let them sit on you, however heavy and ugly they were. You offered yourself to be the resting place of many. I have known you since 2008. Sometimes i would get curious and lift you up, and being the big boulder that you are, you housed many a variety of tiny ugly bugs underneath that heavy weight. I did not like it. And I learned to use pesticide many a times to rid that scenery. It did take its toll on you, and you did end up with a irremovable stain on your underside. I think it may even have corroded some of yourself. I, in turn, got scratched each time i lifted you up to pour that below, because of the corrosion. I know exactly where to press your buttons and you know exactly mine. It is not entirely unusual for others to see us ****, ****, fuss, and throw tantrums like two senile retirees, tossing the same subjects over and over again at each other, thinking each is more senile than the other. And after a week or two, we go on with our online life like nothing really important happened, eager to go together to that next scheduled bingo at Mcdonalds. I have had many strong feelings for you, ones ranging from warm and cuddly, to adoration, to sadness, to full on busting your nut sack with a spiky durian fruit. My feelings are all true. My hopes and wishes are for you to linger around as much as you can, as I to have had the opportunity to rest myself on you too. I know it is hard for a solid aggregate of mineraloids like you to pay alot of attention to me. But fear not, my jack hammer is ready to roll, and assist in getting something out of you. In return, I ask you not to pelt me much with your sedimentary assets

Love your schnookums,

Deceptistar"
    ★"New weekly quests! "Discover the bug in the patch""-Nihillae★"My father would beat me if he found out I was QQing over a virtual pony."-Neurosis★"You're amongst the biggest blobs of fail I've ever seen in my life."-Ninnuam★"A statistic said 3% people of the world get enjoyment primarily from making people upset, and you are trying to discriminate them"-ilystah★["How To Tank Rebirth Order Delta (86+)"-Stickygreen Barb (1)restat. you want full magic, Arcane armour build (2)when mobs come /faceroll on your keyboard and you will one shot all the mobs (3)rinse and repeat]★"I've been spammed with 3 poops for 2 hours."-ColdSteele★"If someone fights learning, I don't bother with them outside of amusement factor."-Telarith★"This thread is a joke right? Please say yes."-eatwithspoons★ "This is why you don't post your opinions on the internet, most of the replies you get will be from people who missed a hug or two sometime in their youth."-Alacol★"Sexy! A post with a Binomial Distribution."-Asterelle★"It's about time PW starts to separate out the noob Sins from the rest."-salvati0n★"Shoo troll >:O"-TheDan
  • Reikara - Heavens Tear
    edited February 2012
    Options
    Oh lawd these are so great. The competition will have to be extended too since I have a a new appointment tomorrow at the time this was meant to end. So I reckon I'll wrap it up around 12 pm my time (GMT + 10:00, Brisbane). I'll also wait for the winner to be online before announcing them so I can embarrass them in world chat. :3
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • _Angelina_ - Harshlands
    _Angelina_ - Harshlands Posts: 43 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    Options
    Dear [ unknown ]

We met while we were lowbie lvl... when we still didn't know what is Fc,TT or BH
    Almost every day we were talking, laughing.. we had a great time ... together
    Every day we were together.. but only as friends..
    There was something something powerful in your mysterious personality...
    But you didnt let me to come closer to your heart.... but I loved you.. as much as I could

Then everything was against us..
    You 're gone... You left me alone .. in loneliness I've found new love...
    You 're gone.... without words... without signs that you 're leaving...
    You 're gone.... and you never came back...

3rd valentines in pwi...
    I still hope u will come back.. and like before... we will laugh again and have fun....
    we will cry how stupid thing we made...
    we never said what do we feel for each other...
    and we could be the most happiest on the world..
    perfect world was perfect because of you..
    now it' isn't anymore..b:shedtear

because of you I still play pwi...
    I hope you didnt forgot me...

Your Angel .. You will know which angel I am :) The one with blue eyes... b:cute

....... [ _Angelina_ ]

yea but he is in past.. now I want ot marry another guy xDDD
    sry for bad english.. I didnt had time for big translations.... xD
    I had inspiration and I wrote all in few minutes...
    tragic story... not something nice... but I needed to type somewhere...

uhm one thing... what about servers..? u have packs on HT only ? b:surrender
  • Reikara - Heavens Tear
    edited February 2012
    Options
    Oh no don't worry this a Sanctuary competition. I post under my retired main's avatar simply because she's better known and my Sanctuary Seeker's avatar is broken. The packs are on this server.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited February 2012
    Options
    great.. i play on HL -.-
    thnx anway...
    whoever will get packs.. gl.. be happy to the rest of your lifes..
  • U_Sasuke - Sanctuary
    U_Sasuke - Sanctuary Posts: 643 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    Options
    LOL nerds b:laugh
    edited February 2012
    Options

ok, that was very easy to say...

try u to do something like this.... u moron....
    edited February 2012
    Options

its easy if your become honest with yourself! lol
  • Reikara - Heavens Tear
    edited February 2012
    Options

But ofc. Why else do we all play mmos? ;)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Reikara - Heavens Tear
    edited February 2012
    Options
    ----Competition now Closed, Judging entries
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Reikara - Heavens Tear
    edited February 2012
    Options
    After consulting with my boyfriend for a second opinion we finally decided on a winner. Just waiting to catch them online in game. >:3
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Jeremied - Sanctuary
    Jeremied - Sanctuary Posts: 2,259 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    Options
    b:chuckle I wish whoever won good luck!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ~Demon as of 5/6/12 - On the night where the moon is closer to the earth and brighter than any other night in the past 18 years.~

Slow and steady stays alive~ I'm in no rush, I'm enjoying the journey to end game just as it was ment to be. b:victory
    "You sir, are why I love clerics <3" < Liba - Heaven's Tear
    b:thanks Well thank you Liba<3
    edited February 2012
    Options
    After consulting with my boyfriend for a second opinion we finally decided on a winner. Just waiting to catch them online in game. >:3
    Might be good to send who ever it is a ingame mail ;o who knows they could be 12hrs diff. timezone from ya