Hope your all Happy QQ'ers

Options
XxBudxX - Harshlands
XxBudxX - Harshlands Posts: 5 Arc User
edited February 2012 in General Discussion
Nurfing aps is stupid jus because everyone QQ's when they die.... rank 9 is worse than 5aps...and costs a lot more....i know lots of ppl who have spent hundreds/thousands on this game... you would lose 50% of your player base if you done a big nurf...start playing the game and learn something newbies
Post edited by XxBudxX - Harshlands on

Comments

• ICasTBiDS - Raging Tide
    ICasTBiDS - Raging Tide Posts: 203 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    Options
    get over it. nerf isnt as bad as I expected.
  • MagicEmpress - Lost City
    MagicEmpress - Lost City Posts: 795 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    Options
    Maybe they should make the nerf PvP only and not PvE like they did when they nerfed the Veno's Bramble Skill.
  • senshitiger
    senshitiger Posts: 8 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    Options
    I have to say this bursts my bubble. I made this -int BM mainly for PvE (nv and such), not PvP.b:cry I agree with the fact that r9 does a lot more dmg than aps. b:surrender
  • BerserkBeast - Sanctuary
    BerserkBeast - Sanctuary Posts: 1,417 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    Options
    Maybe they should make the nerf PvP only and not PvE like they did when they nerfed the Veno's Bramble Skill.

This +9999

=,=
    The only way to beat a troll is....to troll him back b:angry
  • Olbaze - Sanctuary
    Olbaze - Sanctuary Posts: 4,242 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    Options
    The nerf doesn't actually do much.

It makes 5.0 deal less DPS, but not less than 4.0.

And since 4.0 is still above anything any non-APS DD could do, the hierarchy doesn't change.

Also, since R9 sins are 4.0 or 2.86, they're still the top dogs. So that doesn't change either.

All the "nerf" does is make things take a bit longer now. Assuming your squad does not consist solely of R9 sins.
    I am Olba. Not Ol, not Baze nor Blaze. And even less would I go by Olblaze. Please, take a second to read a person's username.
    If you see b:cute be sure to take a second, calm look at anything I said.
  • Alex_Gantz - Dreamweaver
    Alex_Gantz - Dreamweaver Posts: 468 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    Options
    The nerf doesn't actually do much.

It makes 5.0 deal less DPS, but not less than 4.0.

And since 4.0 is still above anything any non-APS DD could do, the hierarchy doesn't change.

Also, since R9 sins are 4.0 or 2.86, they're still the top dogs. So that doesn't change either.

All the "nerf" does is make things take a bit longer now.

^^ This
  • FateBlade - Lost City
    FateBlade - Lost City Posts: 519 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    Options
    Is this QQ or something else? @ thread owner.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • _Nerox_ - Dreamweaver
    _Nerox_ - Dreamweaver Posts: 753 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    Options
    Nurfing aps is stupid jus because everyone QQ's when they die.... rank 9 is worse than 5aps...and costs a lot more....i know lots of ppl who have spent hundreds/thousands on this game... you would lose 50% of your player base if you done a big nurf...start playing the game and learn something newbies

APS isnt nerfed you moron
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    I Miss the old days of PWIb:surrender
  • jeremyhuff
    jeremyhuff Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    Options
    aps is fine.. and tbh any decent sin can solo fc with 2.86 aps and r8. so either way im still needed :) LOL
  • thenewclass
    thenewclass Posts: 52 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    Options
    2 QQers r9 sin does plenty of domage yes why? cuz he's r9 why don't u QQ about mages dealing 30ks or archers dealing 13ks a hit ? they r R9 it means the r WAY BETTER THAN ANY OTHER GEAR IN THE GAME why? maybe cuz it's worth 1.5billion+ for wep and ring .... so get r9 or don't QQ and get owned :P