And so it ends...

Options
2»

Comments

• Dralighte - Harshlands
    Dralighte - Harshlands Posts: 1,540 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    Options
    I think cata showed that if they wanted to they could have taken it.

I totally agree with you, but ''officially'', they didn't and wont.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Kylin: thrashtalk everyone, win TWs, serious faction -Dralighte
  • Player_two - Harshlands
    Player_two - Harshlands Posts: 135 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    Options
    I totally agree with you, but ''officially'', they didn't and wont.

Actually from all the rumors and BS ive been hearing about Catalyst having alts that lead crimson and all that **** if they were true, barba would have technically owned the entire server between the 2 guilds. IJS its win
    b:shocked oh noes was walking and forgot to breath
  • Dralighte - Harshlands
    Dralighte - Harshlands Posts: 1,540 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    Options
    Actually from all the rumors and BS ive been hearing about Catalyst having alts that lead crimson and all that **** if they were true, barba would have technically owned the entire server between the 2 guilds. IJS its win

Since when Valhalla and CrimsonJr are from Catalyst too? O:
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Kylin: thrashtalk everyone, win TWs, serious faction -Dralighte
  • Zorothustra - Harshlands
    Zorothustra - Harshlands Posts: 113 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    Options
    So I've been reading alot about Raymond Williams lately. He was a literary critic and Professor of Drama studies at Cambridge University. The reason why I'm reading Williams is that I'm writing a paper that is in part admiration of his views, but in another part critical of his development of these views. I'll let you all know if the paper is published. Fingers crossed ey.

In another news I'm still waiting for the editors of 'Positions: A Journal of East West Critique' to get back to me on my submission of a paper in which I explore a philosophical comparison between the french Marxist Louis Althusser and the Chinese Marxist, Mao Ze-dong. I submitted it about a month ago, but you know with academic journals it can take up to 4 months to get a reply.

Finally, I'm almost finished my thesis \o/. Only a couple of months to go. Pretty exciting since I've been working on it for over two years. after its done, I'm thinking of taking a 3 week holiday to Japan and then I'll start applying for a ph.D position.

Well thats my news. Still more interesting then what been said so far.
  • Subtraction - Harshlands
    Subtraction - Harshlands Posts: 690 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    Options
    Since when Valhalla and CrimsonJr are from Catalyst too? O:

I don't know about Valhalla, but CrimsonJr is 100% Catalyst and Crimson alts.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "Ewa Sonnet has the best pair of jugs ever. Nothing else compares." - Eoria.
    HE'S OVERALL KNOWLEDGE OF THE CLASS IS LEGIT.
  • Paimage - Harshlands
    Paimage - Harshlands Posts: 1,017 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    Options

Not really I have an alt in there too and there are many people in there with their mains or from guilds like kylin, etc most catalyst alts are in a guild I dont exactly remember the name, but not in Crimsonjr from what I know
  • TheDendra - Harshlands
    TheDendra - Harshlands Posts: 222 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    Options
    Catalyst have their alt faction called Demacia or blabla something similar to that. Supposedly they are secretly ruling over Zulu and plan to control map with these 3 factions to reap maximum income.
  • SpazzMcAps - Harshlands
    SpazzMcAps - Harshlands Posts: 2,561 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    Options

im not an alt b:cry
  • Agorey - Harshlands
    Agorey - Harshlands Posts: 124 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    Options

nope, Crimsjr is just 100% awesome.b:kiss
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Subtraction - Harshlands
    Subtraction - Harshlands Posts: 690 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    Options
    Not really I have an alt in there too and there are many people in there with their mains or from guilds like kylin, etc most catalyst alts are in a guild I dont exactly remember the name, but not in Crimsonjr from what I know

...lol
    im not an alt b:cry

yeah you are, we're all alts, and there are conspiracy theorys to prove it.
    nope, Crimsjr is just 100% awesome.b:kiss

b:kissespecially our venos
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "Ewa Sonnet has the best pair of jugs ever. Nothing else compares." - Eoria.
    HE'S OVERALL KNOWLEDGE OF THE CLASS IS LEGIT.
  • MrJenkins - Harshlands
    MrJenkins - Harshlands Posts: 81 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    Options
    Actually most heavy CSers are from Europe/Australia from what I've gathered. Shows how much you know.

Go get some fresh air. It wont hurt a bit.
  • Changuita - Harshlands
    Changuita - Harshlands Posts: 145 Arc User
    edited March 2012
    Options
    *watches the video* *realizes she's never been in a TW that is legit and not full of fail*

*facepalm*
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]