Please Update/Fix my Account

StarryOpal - Raging Tide
StarryOpal - Raging Tide Posts: 19 Arc User
edited February 2012 in Support Desk
I am having severe issues with my account and I think I know why. It has not been updated since August.

http://img535.imageshack.us/img535/4310/accounterrors03.png

The issues I am having with my account include:
Can not submit ticket for support
Not getting achievement tokens for things I have done
Getting achievement tokens for things I have NOT done
Not getting all my DQ points.

For prove I am not getting Achievement Tokens:

http://img84.imageshack.us/img84/6644/accounterrors02.png

http://img85.imageshack.us/img85/709/accounterror04.png

I have level 5 crafting in all skills but have not gotten achievement tokens for level 4.

I have tried emailing for support but they keep closing my ticket, because I am unable to access the ticket support page (which I have told them multiple times) I am not able to respond and then the ticket gets closed. Please update my account and I'm sure these issues will be resolved. If you want me to do something you must send me an email, since I can not get onto ticket support.

All of these screenshots were taken today. My account is very active, I play almost everyday. I can not imagine why it has not been updated in 6 months.
Post edited by StarryOpal - Raging Tide on

Comments

• Guddah - Archosaur
    Guddah - Archosaur Posts: 92 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    You could contact PW from this email if you already haven't:
    customerservice@perfectworld.com

Also, if you cannot open a ticket on your current account, maybe you could make another account and open a ticket from there. Sounds like a big problem and the only help you will probably find useful will be from an administrator/dev directly.
  • SylenThunder - Twilight Temple
    edited February 2012
    As I said in response to your other post Starry, Core should never have been released. They have not yet mastered the art of interfacing data between the site and the in-game databases.

as for not being able to submit a ticket, send an e-mail and they might figure it out. For two months they couldn't fix it for one of my accounts, then the support "upgrade" mysteriously resolved the issue, while creating 2 other problems.

Basically, they don't have a clue about what they're doing.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • StarryOpal - Raging Tide
    StarryOpal - Raging Tide Posts: 19 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    The problem is I have emailed them twice before, this is the 3rd time. They keep closing the ticket. Since I cannot access ticket support to respond, they send me an email saying do to my lack of response they are closing the ticket, even though I have told them in the emails that I cannot get to ticket support. I keep asking them to email me instead of posting on ticket support but they never do. I am beginning to think they are either totally illiterate or just do not care, which makes me wonder if I should continue playing. I spend a large amount of money each month on this game, but if it is not going to work properly should I continue to do so or find another game similar. I don't care if I have to pay to play a game, since I already pay on this one. Honestly the only reason I am still playing now is because of some friends I have on here, if not for them I would have left when these issues first started happening. I am seriously regretting not leaving when I first wanted to. I just don't understand why they would treat people so poorly. It is easy to see from the screenshots that there is an issue with my account, you would think they would want to fix it so people will stay. I used to work in customer service and they always told us it is far harder to gain a new customer than to keep an old one. You have to show a little bit of respect to your customers, at least to their face, behind their backs treat them like **** if you so desire.