Sage Amplify Damage

Options
demoniqc
demoniqc Posts: 2 Arc User
edited February 2012 in Dawnglory (EU)
i wanna buy this skill a couple of weeks ... but no1 sell this in AH or on WC. If any1 have this skill plz write here or if any1 know any method to get this skill plz write here . Thanks
Post edited by demoniqc on

Comments

• Pyroki - Harshlands
    Pyroki - Harshlands Posts: 71 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    Options
    1% drop chance off of Hellfire Abomination/Peachblossom Ritualist.

The easier way would be to roll Sage Veno books for the skill. (50 mysterious pages you can buy with Tokens of Luck with a 10% chance of getting Sage Amp.)
  • demoniqc
    demoniqc Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    Options
    For 50 mysterious pages i need around 20 mil ... and i have only 10 % chance to get Amplify Damage ... but but I have a good chance to get **** skill (Wood Mastery ,Blazing Scarab, Frost Scarab ,Fox Wallop) and another skills who cost less . this it's lottery :( and i'm not to lucky
  • Pyroki - Harshlands
    Pyroki - Harshlands Posts: 71 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    Options
    The only other way is to just wait it out for world chat or the auction house unfortunately. If you get lucky, you might be able to find one floating in a catshop somewhere. Have your friends or clannies be on the lookout for it too. It took me a little over two months to find my last skill (demon noxious gas). I was lucky that my friend spotted it in a catshop in Raging Tide. b:pleased

Not sure what the token prices are at the moment, but at 10k per token, it's roughly 5 mil per try with a book (I may have forgotten to clarify that you need regular tokens, not tokens of best luck). Still a bit pricey, but you also have a chance of sage purge, which sells well if you manage to get it.

Best of luck finding your skill book. :)