What do you earn from BH 100 weekly?

Options
2»

Comments

• _Perses_ - Lost City
    _Perses_ - Lost City Posts: 1,917 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    Options
    Care to explain why you would come back to a game you don't play for double drops? Farming gear you won't use?

Not trying to be mean, I have just noticed a lot of people do this and I wonder why.

I do bh when I feel like it, probably 3 or so days a week (if it's not lunar every freekin day). Sometimes I get ****, sometimes good stuff. It's always worth it though, since I only run with friends and we have fun and joke around; and the nirvana key, subs/mirages and drops more than cover expenses no matter what.

"Don't play it seriously", which means they log into the game they just kinda sit around and watch world chat for the lulz or talk in guild chat/help friends or guildies.

I personally just PK, do BH, or sit in south arch...I mean I want a x2 drop so I can actually do ****...but I need it to be after June 1st :/
    Nothing worthwhile to mention here, enjoy the animated signature~

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • bladerunnerdm
    bladerunnerdm Posts: 145 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    Options
    Care to explain why you would come back to a game you don't play for double drops? Farming gear you won't use?

Not trying to be mean, I have just noticed a lot of people do this and I wonder why.

I do bh when I feel like it, probably 3 or so days a week (if it's not lunar every freekin day). Sometimes I get ****, sometimes good stuff. It's always worth it though, since I only run with friends and we have fun and joke around; and the nirvana key, subs/mirages and drops more than cover expenses no matter what.

i never said i'm farming on double drop, but i know my mates are playing on double drop too, so i can play with them together...
    on expansions, because i'm curious what's new
  • bladerunnerdm
    bladerunnerdm Posts: 145 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    Options
    "Don't play it seriously"

..for me it means 1 minute logging in to grab nirvana keys for all my chars
  • Pressa - Heavens Tear
    Pressa - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,287 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    Options
    b:chuckle I can't say for this week but last week it was 55 mirages Ecstasy card and an excitement card that day(yes mine stacks weirdly cause I hardly do them.) The next time last week I did them I got 110 mirages and 55 socket stones(that rare for me) Then I got an orb of cultivation out of the third time and 55 mirages.

So on average I usually get an ecstasy card someone in a two week period :3 and almost always get mirages so if i did it everyday I'd probably range from 2.75 mil to like 9 mil heh
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • prayin4u12
    prayin4u12 Posts: 9 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    Options
    I got 3 excitement cards in the same week onceb:chuckle