Saturday, Feb 4: 8:00pm server time...

Options
Alphanei - Heavens Tear
Alphanei - Heavens Tear Posts: 100 Arc User
edited March 2012 in Etherblade (West)

Enrage vs. GD TW:
Ehmi speed-hax to their towers and hfs 2 squads trying to bind. Unfortunately, his hf doesn't even tick anyone there.
oOo-squad makes eye-contact with Aesthor's squad at 35m apart. Both squads make a not-so-silent mutual agreement to have make-up-hugs after TW.

Revive vs. Rad:
*tumbleweed*

Drakon vs. Rad:
Monof: Push back guys! You can do it for the Honor of our Holy Dragon Order!

Karma vs. Rad:
Kugav attempts to pull a catapult on both himself and his buff barb which results in a confusion of which client is which and loss of both catapults.
Spazz happily HFs B lane towers which results in Bebo choking on his coke in real life.

Meanwhile, back in Enrage vs. GD TW:
Beastisboss lands a 102,941 armageddon on a random new recruit of Enrage who will magically dc from the game and not be seen until next week.
After getting hit 83,241 by scrubby in his first TW with +5 gear, the new GD recruit of the week promises himself to spend his next Friday paycheck and come back next week to 83,242 the wizard who so wronged him. This will be the joy of Enrage-merchants, being the sole reason of the Friday-gold-prices-drop of the upcoming week. (He will also be the reason why DjRacer's 41m DoD sells).

And in Rad vs Drakon:
Rad transfers a squad from Karma back to Drakon, to the annoyance of the people in the squad for resetting their chi every time they happen to get 2 sparks.

Karma vs Rad:
Honesty's blade tempest hits 21 people and her screen is filled with more blue text than damage logs.
At the same time, Listar gets gg-blasted into a haze of rainbows and flowers where he will be remembered in history as the best psychic.

Back to Enrage vs. GD:
Mastema just happens to get his anti-stun purged before hitting ig and figures he might as well use the 12 seconds to trash-talk for fun as 30 Enrage (try to) hit him. Hojuken misclicks his ig early but doesn't care because the 30 enrage hitting him afterwards are blinded by his josd anyways.

*While both are getting buffs at Enrage spawn point* Evanera: When did you get that weapon +13, Keita?

Rad vs. Drakon:
Drakon victory!

Karma vs. Rad:
Well, ***.

Enrage vs. GD
Base buffer dw is doomed to watching GD catapults take down Enrage HQ but knows he must stick to his role and buff.
oOo realizes to his secret delight that make-up-hugs after TW might be rougher than he expected this week.

Karma vs Rad:
urbanpulse **** Karma HQ while a pwi-version of whack-a-mole ensues in the air above him. Darkhawkbarb is busy rezzing-buffing somewhere in B lane while his fellow cat puller is earning all the glory.
The 3 Karma archers in TW (not really) spray and pray.
Radiance Victory!

Enrage vs. GD:
After GD victory, the "TW" extends outside of the instance and onto world chat as usual.
BeastIsBoss busies himself making his current signature in order to resist wasting his newly-made world chats after npcing his stack last week.

Note: Not meant to be 100% accurate for that weekend in particular, but I will edit as suggested. =P

Back to my studying now =(
Post edited by Alphanei - Heavens Tear on

Comments

• Bale - Heavens Tear
    Bale - Heavens Tear Posts: 976 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    Options
    lulz

pretty fun, except it was 1 squad bouncing to karm...think they may have made a stop off at the potty and cookie jar on the way back tho...QQ b:surrender

also of note, i am unable to say darkhawkbarbs name durring the heat of battle...b:sad

*edit*

until further notice, dark shall be known as blue footed booby :o
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "From time to time, the tree of liberty must be watered with the blood of tyrants and patriots." ~ Thomas Jefferson
  • Evanera - Heavens Tear
    Evanera - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,423 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    Options
  • Hojuken - Heavens Tear
    Hojuken - Heavens Tear Posts: 475 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    Options
    Hojuken misclicks his ig early but doesn't care because the 30 enrage hitting him afterwards are blinded by his josd anyways.

i only do that on sundays. owait.
    there are no stupid questions, just a lot of inquisitive idiots.
  • Darkhawkbarb - Heavens Tear
    Darkhawkbarb - Heavens Tear Posts: 146 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    Options
    small funny inside secret there, i lost my cata and actually urban picked it up, since it was my 1st tw since i started using the barb for tw that i didnt have a cata in the enemy base, i still took most of the pain and dmg, had i died, urban would have been sitting in my cata and noone might have noticed! had honesty dropped him with one of them beastly aoes, i woulda confused a lot of people. definate 100% props to karma in the past 2 battles with them ive seen an increase in thier pushes. think after map reset we might see a lot more of them. certainly i can see them rolling drakon without a problem. b:victory
  • ILLeism - Heavens Tear
    ILLeism - Heavens Tear Posts: 83 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    Options
    tl;dr
  • Kiyoshi - Heavens Tear
    Kiyoshi - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,385 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    Options
    Note: Not meant to be 100% accurate for that weekend in particular, but I will edit as suggested. =P

You know its not a serious tw weekend when I am not paid real life food to tw.
    1. If I kill you; do something about it yourself, don't go complaining to my wife.
    2. If you have less kill counts then me, don't expect me to take pk advice from you.
    3. If you are hiding behind an alt, don't expect me to acknowledge your existence.

Tokichiro - Heavy Armor Fish / Kiyoshi - Dual Blade Elf
  • Darkhawkbarb - Heavens Tear
    Darkhawkbarb - Heavens Tear Posts: 146 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    Options
    lulz

also of note, i am unable to say darkhawkbarbs name durring the heat of battle...b:sad

*edit*

until further notice, dark shall be known as blue footed booby :o

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAND he couldnt say it, ill give him credit for trying, but ya, was fail.
  • Aesthor - Heavens Tear
    Aesthor - Heavens Tear Posts: 3,845 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    Options
    Assist for Denrae
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ಥ_ಥ MOAR.
    SkyKoC - How long is yours?
  • BEASTisBOSS - Heavens Tear
    BEASTisBOSS - Heavens Tear Posts: 216 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    Options
    +1. Made me lul, <3 alpha's great sense of humour!
  • Gryphyyn - Heavens Tear
    Gryphyyn - Heavens Tear Posts: 150 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    Options
    Lol, I found this on our faction forums. Was hilarious. Alpha FTW. +1
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Karma | ex-GoldDigrz | ex-xWaRx | ex-Reunited | ex-Tao
    Gryphyyn (10x Archer) | Tyyphoon (10x Assassin) | Ryyft (8x Seeker)

Fearless. | karmapwi.com
  • Aesthor - Heavens Tear
    Aesthor - Heavens Tear Posts: 3,845 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    Options
    oOo realizes to his delight that make-up-hugs after TW might be rougher than he expected this week.

Fix'd.

Triple Nipple is a ****, though only when certain people are involved, apparently.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ಥ_ಥ MOAR.
    SkyKoC - How long is yours?
  • Alphanei - Heavens Tear
    Alphanei - Heavens Tear Posts: 100 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    Options
    Edited as noted in this thread. urbanpulse is now the puller. To not deny darkhawkbarb the credit due to him, a new line was put in for him. =P
    A line is added at the end after seeing BiB's signature.
    oOo is now eager instead of afraid. >=)
    ...Other minor stuff I don't remember by now.
  • BEASTisBOSS - Heavens Tear
    BEASTisBOSS - Heavens Tear Posts: 216 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    Options
    b:cry I had to npc them, else I would've been banned b:surrender
  • Ewings - Heavens Tear
    Ewings - Heavens Tear Posts: 117 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    Options
    @Bale We did not take a potty break

Well as for the cookies....they were choco chip :D. And if u ping pong us around like that we shall have all teh cookiez!

@Alphy you monster! Sorry for sicking sometimes two archies on u and especially your ebil hubby(insert BM hate here), hate doing that to a fellow cleric :(
  • Disarmonia_X - Heavens Tear
    Disarmonia_X - Heavens Tear Posts: 355 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    Options
    Must say I love Alpha's version of it. It's quite comical, thank you for taking the time from your studies to post it. xD

-hugs-
    [SIGPIC]http://i358.photobucket.com/albums/oo22/disarmonia_X/DisaGD4Life.png[/SIGPIC]
    ♥Aneurysmal
    ~PWI status: Retired
    P.S. and happily ever after: with Aneu~
    b:kiss
  • FateMakerr - Heavens Tear
    FateMakerr - Heavens Tear Posts: 953 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    Options
    I very much approve of this entire thread.

:>
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Semi Retired Psychic of Radiance faction//Entering full retirement upon the release of ĠuildẂars2 or an otherwise drastic change in PWI management.
    "Exploiting a glitch is a violation of the ToS under User Conduct:
    (l) Using or exploiting any bugs, errors, or design flaws to obtain unauthorized access to the Service or to gain an unfair advantage over other players"-frankieraye ............guess he changed his mind.
  • Selviant - Heavens Tear
    Selviant - Heavens Tear Posts: 127 Arc User
    edited March 2012
    Options
    I wish they would have brought me a cookie that night...:(
  • Xatem - Heavens Tear
    Xatem - Heavens Tear Posts: 200 Arc User
    edited March 2012
    Options
    Alpha that was pure hilarity, best report on TWs I've ever read.
    Thank you xD

*gives a sandwich of your choice*
    "When everything is said and done
    So looking for answers if only one
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Turn my back the urge has gone
    Left with no reason we come undone...."
  • momentosayss
    momentosayss Posts: 41 Arc User
    edited March 2012
    Options

Enrage vs. GD TW:
    Ehmi speed-hax to their towers and hfs 2 squads trying to bind. Unfortunately, his hf doesn't even tick anyone there.
    oOo-squad makes eye-contact with Aesthor's squad at 35m apart. Both squads make a not-so-silent mutual agreement to have make-up-hugs after TW.

Revive vs. Rad:
    *tumbleweed*

Drakon vs. Rad:
    Monof: Push back guys! You can do it for the Honor of our Holy Dragon Order!

Karma vs. Rad:
    Kugav attempts to pull a catapult on both himself and his buff barb which results in a confusion of which client is which and loss of both catapults.
    Spazz happily HFs B lane towers which results in Bebo choking on his coke in real life.

Meanwhile, back in Enrage vs. GD TW:
    Beastisboss lands a 102,941 armageddon on a random new recruit of Enrage who will magically dc from the game and not be seen until next week.
    After getting hit 83,241 by scrubby in his first TW with +5 gear, the new GD recruit of the week promises himself to spend his next Friday paycheck and come back next week to 83,242 the wizard who so wronged him. This will be the joy of Enrage-merchants, being the sole reason of the Friday-gold-prices-drop of the upcoming week. (He will also be the reason why DjRacer's 41m DoD sells).

And in Rad vs Drakon:
    Rad transfers a squad from Karma back to Drakon, to the annoyance of the people in the squad for resetting their chi every time they happen to get 2 sparks.

Karma vs Rad:
    Honesty's blade tempest hits 21 people and her screen is filled with more blue text than damage logs.
    At the same time, Listar gets gg-blasted into a haze of rainbows and flowers where he will be remembered in history as the best psychic.

Back to Enrage vs. GD:
    Mastema just happens to get his anti-stun purged before hitting ig and figures he might as well use the 12 seconds to trash-talk for fun as 30 Enrage (try to) hit him. Hojuken misclicks his ig early but doesn't care because the 30 enrage hitting him afterwards are blinded by his josd anyways.

*While both are getting buffs at Enrage spawn point* Evanera: When did you get that weapon +13, Keita?

Rad vs. Drakon:
    Drakon victory!

Karma vs. Rad:
    Well, ***.

Enrage vs. GD
    Base buffer dw is doomed to watching GD catapults take down Enrage HQ but knows he must stick to his role and buff.
    oOo realizes to his secret delight that make-up-hugs after TW might be rougher than he expected this week.

Karma vs Rad:
    urbanpulse **** Karma HQ while a pwi-version of whack-a-mole ensues in the air above him. Darkhawkbarb is busy rezzing-buffing somewhere in B lane while his fellow cat puller is earning all the glory.
    The 3 Karma archers in TW (not really) spray and pray.
    Radiance Victory!

Enrage vs. GD:
    After GD victory, the "TW" extends outside of the instance and onto world chat as usual.
    BeastIsBoss busies himself making his current signature in order to resist wasting his newly-made world chats after npcing his stack last week.

This commentary was horrible. The original poster has a terrible sense of humor.
  • momentosayss
    momentosayss Posts: 41 Arc User
    edited March 2012
    Options
    Must say I love Alpha's version of it. It's quite comical, thank you for taking the time from your studies to post it. xD

-hugs-
    Alpha that was pure hilarity, best report on TWs I've ever read.
    Thank you xD

*gives a sandwich of your choice*

They pity you.