Should i give this game a last chance?

Elmut - Heavens Tear
Elmut - Heavens Tear Posts: 12 Arc User
edited February 2012 in General Discussion
Well as u see in the title i might wanna come back to pwi. but i dont know hows the situation of the game right now. So pwi is still worth playing??

And another thing: is there any active Brazilian guild?(could be in any server)
Post edited by Elmut - Heavens Tear on

Comments

• BerserkBeast - Sanctuary
    BerserkBeast - Sanctuary Posts: 1,417 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    What you mean by"Worth Playing" b:surrender
    The only way to beat a troll is....to troll him back b:angry
  • Elmut - Heavens Tear
    edited February 2012
    What you mean by"Worth Playing" b:surrender

sorry my english is bad.

Well i wanna come back to pwi. But i heard coments that the game is dying
    edited February 2012
    sorry my english is bad.

Well i wanna come back to pwi. But i heard coments that the game is dying

lies
    That's a bunch of very old players that has been saying the same thing since anniversary packs 2 years ago.

And they are still here(Most of em).

There are tons of stuff to do in this game,and the endgame content is being expanded soon with the next expansion(New skills,new dungeons,new gears).

Only thing we don't get its bug fixes,but there is no game-breaking bug at the moment(Aside from fishes).
    FCC bug was somehow badly fixed...
  • lordhanzo
    lordhanzo Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    This kinda Thread again..
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    I'm on Heavens Tear!
  • Xainou - Sanctuary
    Xainou - Sanctuary Posts: 5,369 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    I'm just gonna say: Look ingame for yourself.
    On the forums you will mostly get negative comments that will not reflect the true state of the game.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Licensed tail brusher of ƙɑƙʊɱɑʊ ~ only the fluffiest
    Outrunning centaurs since 2012~
  • Tsukyini - Raging Tide
    Tsukyini - Raging Tide Posts: 1,766 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    lies
    That's a bunch of very old players that has been saying the same thing since anniversary packs 2 years ago.

FW is already getting threads about it being dead/dying. b:surrender

To OP: I don't know anything about any Brazilians on any server, but I'd say just log in and see what you can find. Whether it's worth it for you is subjective, and no one on the forum can really answer that for you. All you can do is check it out for yourself.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Bashmaster - Raging Tide
    Bashmaster - Raging Tide Posts: 353 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    Just speaking from experience, on RT all the hispanic guilds are full of *******s.
    Except for a few people.
  • Torva_Avune - Archosaur
    Torva_Avune - Archosaur Posts: 143 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    try archosaur...there is this one called "guerrero" i think...it has brazilian people in it...there is also another called br_pt...and more than that even
  • Elmut - Heavens Tear
    edited February 2012
    Thanks guys, i will come back when this new expansion comes out. b:pleased b:pleased b:pleased
    edited February 2012
    Thanks guys, i will come back when this new expansion comes out. b:pleased b:pleased b:pleased

That means tomorrow lol

Also if that its your main,expansion won't introduce anything new for people below lv.95
  • Heimiko - Heavens Tear
    Heimiko - Heavens Tear Posts: 14 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    Just speaking from experience, on RT all the hispanic guilds are full of *******s.
    Except for a few people.

HT has it bad too. It's not as popular as it used to be, but Alianza is full of people who 1) Can't speak english and 2) Are terrible at their class.
    Seriously, did nobody teach the clerics how to heal? b:cry
    edited February 2012
    HT has it bad too. It's not as popular as it used to be, but Alianza is full of people who 1) Can't speak english and 2) Are terrible at their class.
    Seriously, did nobody teach the clerics how to heal? b:cry

Maybe you won't believe me but on my Server there is a well-known spanish/portogues-speaking faction that have a bad reputation(Heard of scammers and bad players from that faction).

I've also been for a short time into a Faction with people of my country *omiss* -- I left shortly after because they were mostly kids and/or semi **** people.

Seems like foreign languages factions are simply fail,for some odd reason.
  • Retalation - Raging Tide
    Retalation - Raging Tide Posts: 52 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    Seems like foreign languages factions are simply fail,for some odd reason.

This is true, I don't why though. Actually I refuse to join spanish speaking factions in my server, even when my english is kinda poor.
  • Michael_Dark - Lost City
    Michael_Dark - Lost City Posts: 9,091 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    lies

You want lies?

Game is doing fantastic. There are more players now than ever. Everyone is happy. Game is growing.

Those are lies.

b:bye
    I post in forums. This one and others. That's why I post.
    edited February 2012
    You want lies?

Game is doing fantastic. There are more players now than ever. Everyone is happy. Game is growing.

Those are lies.

b:bye

Not like I've said any of that stuff anyway :o

I just said game isn't as bad as some players describe it ;o
  • Jadsia - Lost City
    Jadsia - Lost City Posts: 1,322 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    Well as u see in the title i might wanna come back to pwi. but i dont know hows the situation of the game right now. So pwi is still worth playing??

And another thing: is there any active Brazilian guild?(could be in any server)

Why are you asking us in a forum? The only one who can answer that is you but you have to update and log in to play to do so.
    I **** bigger than you...

Shut up and play the game.....Damn
  • Michael_Dark - Lost City
    Michael_Dark - Lost City Posts: 9,091 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    Not like I've said any of that stuff anyway :o

I just said game isn't as bad as some players describe it ;o

The fact of the matter is a game's popularity follows a standard bell curve. We are way past the peak popularity of this game. And if something is on a downward trend that ends at game is dead, saying the game is dying isn't a stretch of the imagination and it certainly isn't a lie.
    I post in forums. This one and others. That's why I post.
  • Bubbles - Morai
    Bubbles - Morai Posts: 1,143 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    The game itself is fine aside from few imbalances in power and constant cs sales.

The people who dev it and the people who host it here are another story though....
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Renza - Raging Tide
    Renza - Raging Tide Posts: 1,939 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    When a certain game comes out at may 1st and may 3rd, amongst some other games shortly after, this game will meet more population loss.

Also there is no "content", not unless you consider the same boring quests from 5+ years ago from 1-80, the TB quests from 40+ and a bit of other garbage, till you basically just do FC/BH all day till level 100 then spam nirvana providing people will take you, content.

Also just like allllllll the previous "expansions", I also use that word very loosely, you need to have very low expectations of what this game offers with each one as they have all been abysmal and half assed, sure this next "expansion" will offer some new skills and so called "balancing", I just highly doubt they will be anything major to break the current OP classes away from what they are now.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "Kantorek: we hope to see the economy in PWI come back "down to earth" if you will."
    *One week later*
    "Frankieraye: Lucky Corals and Platinum Charms are going to be in the Boutique indefinitely."
    *few months later, PWI puts rank8/9 into the CS insanely cheap, raising gold 1mill+*
  • _Kayno - Sanctuary
    _Kayno - Sanctuary Posts: 37 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    new expansions coming 2maro so might be worth while to lvl n check out the new places n gear(thats nif ur not getting the rank gear) plus everyones getting new skill n yada yada.

but as for now i think it ok not perfect but ok.
    if your really disire to play again go for it n see if its worth it for u.
    oh n if your one of those stone age people that played the game when if first came out dnt freak to much at gold prices and the sometime uglyness of the player base here(pff all games are full of those .......speacial people anyway) dnt get to suprised.
    anyway if you come back enjoy yourselfb:thanks
  • Sagek - Sanctuary
    Sagek - Sanctuary Posts: 1,156 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    The fact of the matter is a game's popularity follows a standard bell curve. We are way past the peak popularity of this game. And if something is on a downward trend that ends at game is dead, saying the game is dying isn't a stretch of the imagination and it certainly isn't a lie.

You and your bell curve, did you just learn about this or something because you have been saying it a lot.

You know the thing that I can't understand about you is your still here. Whether you play or not your still here.. But you have nothing good to say about anything pertaining to the game. If you're so sore about this game Mike why do you stick around? I mean it can't be the forums because you've stated before how boring they are, so I mean what is it?

You know It would be awesome if you realized that people actually do listen to you and if you used that to actually encourage people to play this game maybe things would be better for you and you would enjoy it more. It's a shame you waste it on chasing people off.
  • _Kayno - Sanctuary
    _Kayno - Sanctuary Posts: 37 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    You and your bell curve, did you just learn about this or something because you have been saying it a lot.

You know the thing that I can't understand about you is your still here. Whether you play or not your still here.. But you have nothing good to say about anything pertaining to the game. If you're so sore about this game Mike why do you stick around? I mean it can't be the forums because you've stated before how boring they are, so I mean what is it?

You know It would be awesome if you realized that people actually do listen to you and if you used that to actually encourage people to play this game maybe things would be better for you and you would enjoy it more. It's a shame you waste it on chasing people off.

True words for alot of people here my brother
    edited February 2012

+plus two
  • Astraea - Raging Tide
    Astraea - Raging Tide Posts: 544 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    Except for a few people.

and this is the reason i dislike squaddin w/ spanish speakers, even if spanish is my native language b:surrender
    "Common sense isn't so common anymore." ~ Yusiong - Lost City
    b:surrender