Chappel completed but Bride and groom did not get any rewards???

ahamel
ahamel Posts: 3 Arc User
edited February 2012 in General Discussion
Hello,

Recently had a chapel ceremony and we did the 100k points it succeeded and all the attenties got their gifts but the bride in myself did not get the 100 rewards and our clothes have timers still.

I have submitted a ticket to PWI but they aske me to post my issue here can anyone explain how you can succed with 100k and everyone except the bride and groom gets gifts?

thank you for your time
Post edited by ahamel on

Comments

• chaoticshelly
    chaoticshelly Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited November 2010
    Are you absolutely sure that you all received a total of 100k contribution points? To get any kind of reward, there must be a total of at least 30k points reached by everyone. If you didn't reach at least that, your guests only will receive gifts for their effort.

The Bride and Groom prize for 100k contribution points is a permanent set of wedding fashion but if you didn't get it, its likely that you didn't reach it.
  • ahamel
    edited November 2010
    110% posative I have the screenshot which I sent in to support proving it.
  • ahamel
    edited November 2010
    anyone think this is a quest glitch?
  • Krisnda - Lost City
    Krisnda - Lost City Posts: 1,465 Arc User
    edited November 2010
    Would you mind posting the screenshot here?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    A good moderator should:
    - Have the computer skills necessary to handle forum-related tasks (Web skills, basic programming)
    - Be patient to handle all sorts of requests
    - Be level-headed to keep discussions and some petty squabbles in check.b:cool
  • Susylu - Heavens Tear
    Susylu - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,786 Arc User
    edited November 2010
    I've heard of couples getting gifts without the 100k, but this is the first time I've heard of someone not getting it with 100k points. b:shocked
  • Eoria - Harshlands
    Eoria - Harshlands Posts: 6,118 Arc User
    edited November 2010

We need a pic of the contrib points screen from the wedding. That pic you posted doesn't show us anything.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

"subtraction has the butt of an angel" - Paulrogers
    I <3 Subtraction.
    /blatant sig copy is blatant

105/105/105 obtained! b:cute
  • Destinned - Dreamweaver
    Destinned - Dreamweaver Posts: 8 Arc User
    edited November 2010
    sorry same guy just edited my avatar
    edited November 2010
    Sure it does read the red text in the chat window 100K reached
    edited November 2010
    Its says we should receive a First place prize and there was none :(
  • Susylu - Heavens Tear
    Susylu - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,786 Arc User
    edited November 2010
    You should try posting everything on one post b:surrender

Do you know if the couple ended the chapel/quest before the one hour limit? Do you have a screenshot of the actual points contributed (like the screen that shows the points everyone got and the total amount)? Could you tell us what happened during the ceremony (because I believe there are several things that can make the quest fail, which in the end would glitch the quest)?

Then again, I don't think they'll compensate the couple either way - it's been known that the whole ceremony thing has been glitchy since the beginning and so far hasn't been fixed b:surrender
  • Jellytoast - Sanctuary
    Jellytoast - Sanctuary Posts: 1,295 Arc User
    edited November 2010
    If you ended the ceremony before the time was up, and both you and your wife talked to the wedding planner, there should have been a quest option to receive gifts. They wouldn't show up automatically like the guests gifts.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    jellytoast - Demon Cleric
    Wizzypop - Demon Wizard

"We cannot solve our problems with the same
    thinking we used when we created them." -Albert Einstein
    edited November 2010
    The big letters came across the screen Completed in the chapel. I was the one who ended it with 2 minutes in the evnt left to spare. Everyone that came got their boxes but myslef and my bride did not get the 100k rewards it was not availible. and Our clothing all have timers. It was successful with time to spare but no prizes.. we spent 50 mill summoning the exBF... it said it succeeded!! Is there a way to get to the weddiing planer??
    edited November 2010
    he did not have that quest.... I was on voice with her and wecould not find it
    edited November 2010
    any suggestions?
  • Conavar - Heavens Tear
    Conavar - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,193 Arc User
    edited November 2010
    Afaik you should have got a wedding ring at the end. This is then traded to the NPC inside the Chapel for your prize.

Due to not having alot of cont points we could have only traded our rings for a blessing (3rd prize I think ) so we didnt bother.

So did you get a ring but didnt know about having to trade it ?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited November 2010
    we both still have our rings there was no option to trade it in. We went through the list 4 times only option to buy decorations
  • Boots_Elf - Sanctuary
    Boots_Elf - Sanctuary Posts: 171 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    Same thing happened to me. W30k contribution reached. Groom ended ceremony. Groom and Bride (me) went to NPC and went to liost.. It said 3rd place in list.. we picked it but got no prize and still have our rings. When we stated to someone in wedding party they said talk to NPC again.. which we did.. but quest was gone.. So no gift for Bride and Groom.. :(b:cry
  • Jhalil - Heavens Tear
    Jhalil - Heavens Tear Posts: 865 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    After reaching 100k contri, did you both talk to the NPC that also spawns the jealous ex first?
    Or did the groom just blindly went to the other NPC and ended the ceremony?

To actually RECEIVE the 1st place gift, you need to talk to that NPC where you can buy the decoration and stuff, same one you got your corsage from, or can get it from not the old dude NPC. If you completed the quest before that, by turning it in at the old man looking NPC (Forgot the name). Then yeah, you missed out on the fashion, and that's due to your own fault, not a bug.

If not and you actually spoke to that NPC and there was no option to receive the 1st prize, then it's a bug. Although I doubt that's the case.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Still trying to move your cursor, eh?
  • Kerona - Sanctuary
    Kerona - Sanctuary Posts: 1,771 Arc User
    edited December 2010
    Sorry to zombie this thread but this just happened to me as well. We achieved 60k contribution, had the reward rings in our inventory, but no quest to turn in before or after ending the ceremony. No quests at npc or at pastor. We got kicked out and still have the rings.

There is no notification of any sort if you did indeed need to turn in the ring at the npc (who may I note you don't talk to for the majority of the ceremony) before ending the quest. It does not say so on the quest item or in the quest description about the timing of doing so. If this is so it's a major flaw in the design of the quest as every one else only gets prizes after the quest is over, so it would make sense to end the ceremony first. People should be compensated in some way for this.b:surrender
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • zri
    zri Posts: 23 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    This Problem also happed to my sin Melyama and Selador on Heaven's tear. But we still cant get our reward. Is there any way to get the Reward since it was bugged or they havent fixed it yet? I heard more people not getting there rewards still that have just gotten married ingames today.
    /Regards Maddie
  • Engeli - Sanctuary
    Engeli - Sanctuary Posts: 109 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    i only know that u have to talk to the npc, and get ur fashion BEFORE ending the wedding itself. if u end it and didnt get the prize before, yea.. xP

u guys should have taken SS of the quest list not including the quest for getting the diamond ring/1st prize. dunno xP
  • ZoracGallant - Raging Tide
    ZoracGallant - Raging Tide Posts: 1,624 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    Necro necro necro

shame shame shame
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Want to solve alot of my problems? On your computer Click - Start - now click - Run - now type - cmd - now type - format c: - If you are using Windows Vista or 7 please be sure you run as administrator.
  • krisnda
    krisnda Posts: 4,655 Community Moderator
    edited February 2012
This discussion has been closed.