Which game is more popular, PW or FW?

Pennince - Lost City
Pennince - Lost City Posts: 93 Arc User
edited February 2012 in General Discussion
Which one is PWI spending more time and focus on?
Post edited by Pennince - Lost City on

Comments

• blast93
    blast93 Posts: 22 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    id say PW beacause they make more money from gamers here than FW.
    just my opinion though,no one realy knows.
  • Pennince - Lost City
    Pennince - Lost City Posts: 93 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    any one else? I have characters on both games is why I ask. When I quit PWI for FW back in March, I came back and looked at PWI and it felt completely desolate to the game I had first known..

But what about now? Has PWE managed 2 breathe new life into this game once again? It's a nice game.
  • Torva_Avune - Archosaur
    Torva_Avune - Archosaur Posts: 143 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    maybe its cause yer on a pvp server..come to archosaur,plenty of lively brain eaters roaming round here
  • Bubbles - Morai
    Bubbles - Morai Posts: 1,143 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    I would think pw is slightly more popular.

If forum activity is any indicator of activity on the servers, pw has more of it.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Guddah - Archosaur
    Guddah - Archosaur Posts: 92 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    PWI probably, it has much more content and is older.

Not to say FW isn't amazing, I love playing it.
  • Bubbles - Morai
    edited February 2012
    PWI probably, it has much more content and is older.

Not to say FW isn't amazing, I love playing it.

I played FW backed in its cb and when it came out back last year...
    I really did enjoy it, but the problem is it got so repetitive and there were clear imbalances in pvp with the gems...

Not saying pwi doesn't have imbalances but I mean come on...

I'm probably sure that fw has changed a lot since then but I just don't feel like doing dailies after dailies and having to set my schedule around fw's scheduled events.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • _Ghoul_ - Lost City
    _Ghoul_ - Lost City Posts: 973 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    omg can you be more of a hipocrath you who is playing the fish race in todays pwi is talking imbalance ...... HAHAHA todays players who dont even know when to shut it
  • Tsukyini - Raging Tide
    Tsukyini - Raging Tide Posts: 1,766 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    I played FW backed in its cb and when it came out back last year...
    I really did enjoy it, but the problem is it got so repetitive and there were clear imbalances in pvp with the gems...

Not saying pwi doesn't have imbalances but I mean come on...

I'm probably sure that fw has changed a lot since then but I just don't feel like doing dailies after dailies and having to set my schedule around fw's scheduled events.

I played around in FW a bit during its last closed beta stage, and made my main character right at launch (like literally, kept checking to see if the servers had come up so I could make my character).

I grew bored rather quickly of the repetitive dailies, and I haven't "played" much at all since I was about level 40 or so. However, due to the AFK training zone and being able to send my pet out to do stuff for exp, I am currently 8 bars away from level 79. As long as I remember to log back in after each maintenance, I estimate I will probably hit level cap before summer.b:surrender
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Jay_Dubbz - Lost City
    Jay_Dubbz - Lost City Posts: 385 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    To answer the question Perfect World is more popular. There are so many versions of perfect world all over the world in different countries. I only know of a English and chinese version for Forsaken World at the moment.

Forsaken world was a good game til about lvl 30. After that you start feeling the need to do the daily quests to level. The main story quests dont even give a lot of exp which is dumb. So you're stuck doing the same 1000 daily quests everyday and its funny because a lot them seem to overlap each other. And you can't even do all the dailies when you want because of the stupid time req on dungeons and events. So yea fw sucks unless you can play it 24/7 and like doing the same million dailies over and over.

Oh and don't let me get started on the annoying soul coin, gold, leaf system lol
  • Bubbles - Morai
    edited February 2012
    omg can you be more of a hipocrath you who is playing the fish race in todays pwi is talking imbalance ...... HAHAHA todays players who dont even know when to shut it

Hush, butthurt heathen.

I know exactly what I'm talking about.
    I never said pwi had any imbalances (game needs a big makeover for the older classes...), it's just that with fw it was obvious at the lower levels in pvp/arena just how much power a cser can have.
    I grew bored rather quickly of the repetitive dailies, and I haven't "played" much at all since I was about level 40 or so. However, due to the AFK training zone and being able to send my pet out to do stuff for exp, I am currently 8 bars away from level 79. As long as I remember to log back in after each maintenance, I estimate I will probably hit level cap before summer.b:surrender

It's this tidbit right here why I don't play fw anymore.
    Afk leveling.
    It was lame in jd, it's just as lame in fw even if it isn't in game botting.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Graviora - Dreamweaver
    Graviora - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,073 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    PW is more popular although FW had the potential to be amazing. It just... it didn't. I still love it but the repetitive nature of it made me return to PW.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Mythsoul - Heavens Tear
    Mythsoul - Heavens Tear Posts: 310 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    I quit PW for FW because it was totally new and seemed so much more detailed with so much more to offer

1 day I'd do my dailies for 6 hours and sure it was repetitive but most games are
    then I'd do my dailies again to make sure I'd never miss out of them, i'd also try to come home/wake up early to do the events

and then it hit me..

To play FW you need to change the way to live and alter your schedule, also if you miss 1 single day you've lost 100mill exp in dailies so in the end you're just forcing yourself to play when you don't really want to.

PW's relaxed nature > FW's repetitive nature
    All God does is watch us and kill us when we get boring. We must never, ever be boring.