And so it ends...

Options
Eoria - Harshlands
Eoria - Harshlands Posts: 6,118 Arc User
edited March 2012 in Dawnglory (EU)
Last week of TW before reset, guys. How's it been treating you?

Also, here's a vid. Skip to about three minutes in if you just want to see the TW.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

"subtraction has the butt of an angel" - Paulrogers
I <3 Subtraction.
/blatant sig copy is blatant

105/105/105 obtained! b:cute
Post edited by Eoria - Harshlands on

Comments

• SpazzMcAps - Harshlands
    SpazzMcAps - Harshlands Posts: 2,561 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    Options
    crmisonjr TW is fun
  • Divine_Death - Dreamweaver
    Divine_Death - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,491 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    Options
    Been a fun ride.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

"Closing this for excess letter Q's" - hawk
  • SpazzMcAps - Harshlands
    SpazzMcAps - Harshlands Posts: 2,561 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    Options
    @divine about your sig, since the gm pmed you in pink does that mean the gm was on your fl?b:chuckle
  • Eoria - Harshlands
    edited February 2012
    Options
    There was a time when all PMs were in pink no matter if the person was on your FL or not.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

I <3 Subtraction.

• Woneo - Lost City
    Woneo - Lost City Posts: 74 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    Options
    I believe thats the first undefeated guild in pwi history.
  • Doom_Panda - Harshlands
    Doom_Panda - Harshlands Posts: 356 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    Options
    No TW this weekend for me. Though... TW map reset should be intresting...
    Mains:
    Doom_Panda- 102/101/102 R9 3rd cast Demon Barb 40k HP.
    Dawnx - 100/85 Demon Cleric.
    PsychicTuna- 101/100 Sage Psychic.
    DawnMyst- 96 Demon Mystic.

PANDAS FTW. AND I b:heart ARMA! b:avoid
  • Fishlips - Harshlands
    Fishlips - Harshlands Posts: 193 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    Options
    Yes we had are butt handed to us good... they play with us like a cat with a mouse.... from now on i will not do any TW with catalyt...... i have my hp and mp charms hit hard and pots use up... not going to spen my money to trash itall like that...... yes i am a puzzy you can say that but.. i keep my little bit of cions and be happy not to do TW with a faction like catalyst there the best there is any one that will dump money on a TW with them just put it in you faction munbers pockit so they can get there refine up and charms..... GOOD BUTT KICKING CATALYST KEEP UP GOOD WORK. I will not be in any more TW with you.b:laughb:pleasedb:chuckleb:victory http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zF8F3a6WsHY&feature=related
  • Dralighte - Harshlands
    Dralighte - Harshlands Posts: 1,540 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    Options
    I hate to play a sin during TW. Brample is too OP b:sad
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Kylin: thrashtalk everyone, win TWs, serious faction -Dralighte
  • VenomousEmo - Harshlands
    VenomousEmo - Harshlands Posts: 860 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    Options
    I hate to play a sin during TW. Brample is too OP b:sad

You almost killed me alone, so you didn't do too bad.

Just enlighten Nyxyo and that Marboloz sin that it doesn't take 2 r9+12 sins to take down one veno. b:chuckle
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Dralighte - Harshlands
    edited February 2012
    Options
    You almost killed me alone, so you didn't do too bad.

Just enlighten Nyxyo and that Marboloz sin that it doesn't take 2 r9+12 sins to take down one veno. b:chuckle

I actually did some stupid stuffs too, like attacking barba... I killed myself with bramble and he was "sealed" with the skill lvl 100 of 1 of our cleric...

And I think you weren't in fox form ^^
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • MrJenkins - Harshlands
    MrJenkins - Harshlands Posts: 81 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    Options
    Ahhhh, more cash-shopping from no-lifes.......future of America is in your disgusting hands.................
    edited February 2012
    Options
    I actually did some stupid stuffs too, like attacking barba... I killed myself with bramble and he was "sealed" with the skill lvl 100 of 1 of our cleric...

And I think you weren't in fox form ^^
    Ya, I heard them say Nyxyo kept dieing to bramble.

In my defense, I had a 5 year old running around my room so I was TWing and baby sitting. Not a good combination :(
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Savor - Lost City
    Savor - Lost City Posts: 252 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    Options
    That video looked rather one sided Eo.
    My main was Susamajii The Lost City Barbarian.
  • Eoria - Harshlands
    edited February 2012
    Options
    That video looked rather one sided Eo.

It was. ):

Tonight's vid should be a bit better...but only because I was in cata squad again. A vid from defense's P.O.V. just would've been lulzy.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

I <3 Subtraction.

edited February 2012
    Options
    It was. ):

Tonight's vid should be a bit better...but only because I was in cata squad again. A vid from defense's P.O.V. just would've been lulzy.

It's so lulzy, that I have more footage of me running around unbuilt towers than actually fighting anyone.

No video from my side this weekend. The footage was just too short.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Woneo - Lost City
    edited February 2012
    Options
    71k crit tonight on a fully buffed crimson barb. Pretty much sums up our wars.

Bout that undefeated guild.
  • Savor - Lost City
    Savor - Lost City Posts: 252 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    Options
    Ahhhh, more cash-shopping from no-lifes.......future of America is in your disgusting hands.................

Actually most heavy CSers are from Europe/Australia from what I've gathered. Shows how much you know.
    My main was Susamajii The Lost City Barbarian.
  • Zorothustra - Harshlands
    Zorothustra - Harshlands Posts: 113 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    Options

Hey!!

I resent that.

Catalyst is a multi-national guild. The future of the world is in our disgusting hands.
  • Dralighte - Harshlands
    edited February 2012
    Options
    Hey!!

I resent that.

Catalyst is a multi-national guild. The future of the world is in our disgusting hands.
    I'm sorry, but there's no faction that took the whole map yet and it wont happen b:chuckle
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Nyxyo - Harshlands
    Nyxyo - Harshlands Posts: 233 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    Options
    first war i was awful lol i am shame of myself but second war i did way better...not sure what happen how we lost the momentum on second war we did hold pretty good.

cata won so grats but i do have to say the display of rank9 in this war was a bit overwhelming even for me lol

we did miss some important ppl in this wars and i do hope we can fight again even if the balance of power swings to catab:shutup

ohh and emo i usually just ignore you because well...lot of words with no meaning and useless trash talk...is all ok you act according to your age i guess b:surrender

funny thing is that i use to think that you went bad when moved to catalyst and that woneo is pretty tard and now it seems more to me that cata went bad since you got in and woneo actually can be funny and interesting

to sum this up at this point catalyst is nr 1 guild according to tw power but we will have our revengeb:thanks
  • Woneo - Lost City
    edited February 2012
    Options
    Im a pretty interesting guy.
    But yes, it is true, we as Catalyst often go on excursions of puppy drowning and baby slaughtering.
  • Zorothustra - Harshlands
    Zorothustra - Harshlands Posts: 113 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    Options
    Im a pretty interesting guy.
    But yes, it is true, we as Catalyst often go on excursions of puppy drowning and baby slaughtering.

Don't forget stealing money from old people using an elaborate pyramid scheme. 'tis with this money that helps us get R9.

hahaha stupid old people.
    edited February 2012
    Options
    first war i was awful lol i am shame of myself but second war i did way better...not sure what happen how we lost the momentum on second war we did hold pretty good.

cata won so grats but i do have to say the display of rank9 in this war was a bit overwhelming even for me lol

we did miss some important ppl in this wars and i do hope we can fight again even if the balance of power swings to catab:shutup

ohh and emo i usually just ignore you because well...lot of words with no meaning and useless trash talk...is all ok you act according to your age i guess b:surrender

funny thing is that i use to think that you went bad when moved to catalyst and that woneo is pretty tard and now it seems more to me that cata went bad since you got in and woneo actually can be funny and interesting

to sum this up at this point catalyst is nr 1 guild according to tw power but we will have our revengeb:thanks

Until you give me a good answer as to how you think your sin is better than your cleric or veno in TW, I'll never take what you say seriously.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Woneo - Lost City
    edited February 2012
    Options
    Makes sense
  • Nyxyo - Harshlands
    edited February 2012
    Options
    all classes are good in tw i love them all i play them all...but sin can snipe clerics and that is what i did...bramble or not...being my phys def is pretty good and my hp near 13,5k allows me to kill a brambled cleric with out die.... also there are ways to go around bramble-see ad or ig...and also is what i call suicidal attack when all skill and pots are on cd but u can (try) make a kill then die and be ready to fight in few seconds witch is way better then wait 2 min...

if everyone has bramble in tw you think sins will just stay in back hoping someone will get purge?

is not like catalyst don't have sins you can ask them also instead abuse their feelings pretending they are uselessb:sad
  • Woneo - Lost City
    edited February 2012
    Options
    Those clerics get res'd though.
    edited February 2012
    Options
    all classes are good in tw i love them all i play them all...but sin can snipe clerics and that is what i did...bramble or not...being my phys def is pretty good and my hp near 13,5k allows me to kill a brambled cleric with out die.... also there are ways to go around bramble-see ad or ig...and also is what i call suicidal attack when all skill and pots are on cd but u can (try) make a kill then die and be ready to fight in few seconds witch is way better then wait 2 min...

if everyone has bramble in tw you think sins will just stay in back hoping someone will get purge?

is not like catalyst don't have sins you can ask them also instead abuse their feelings pretending they are uselessb:sad

My point was you're probably a lot better at cleric/veno and would actually benefit more....

I'm actually giving you a compliment but you're just not seeing it.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Nyxyo - Harshlands
    edited February 2012
    Options
    ok ty
    there is one more thing you do not know

my computer is not the best around and i have to keep minimum distance and effects in tw or else will blow up like a mini atomic bombb:cry

so sin is atm best choice for me since i can find clerics easy(they usually fly up somewhere)
    and i can get to them and kill them ...cleric and veno require litle more then that so i try avoid using them unless is must

so that's funny and painful sometime but it happens that i can find myself between 30 enemy and by then is bit late to do anything lol...but if cleric is dead job is doneb:chuckle

and woneo sure clerics get resurrect but i am not only one killing clerics and also they do have to die eventually....i found out best way to stop a major push is to ....kill clericsb:surrender
    edited February 2012
    Options
    ok ty
    there is one more thing you do not know

my computer is not the best around and i have to keep minimum distance and effects in tw or else will blow up like a mini atomic bombb:cry

so sin is atm best choice for me since i can find clerics easy(they usually fly up somewhere)
    and i can get to them and kill them ...cleric and veno require litle more then that so i try avoid using them unless is must

so that's funny and painful sometime but it happens that i can find myself between 30 enemy and by then is bit late to do anything lol...but if cleric is dead job is doneb:chuckle

and woneo sure clerics get resurrect but i am not only one killing clerics and also they do have to die eventually....i found out best way to stop a major push is to ....kill clericsb:surrender
    lol ya, I can actually relate to that. Remember this ? http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NuThL3LwtOM&list=UU2tTNFOIrf2Pcd8G3fkH5vQ&index=16&feature=plcp

That was the first vid of mine with the worlds ****tiest laptop. I couldn't see anyone so I'd just go in, purge, amp, and pray there wasn't a group of 20 around my target. I got my new laptop around the time I joined Catalyst, which is what my newer videos are recorded on. Still tons of lag, but for a laptop, not bad.
    I still don't see how sin is easier cuz you still have to look for targets. I couldn't use t-screen back then at all cuz of the 3-5 second delay, but idk if your comp is that bad. But if you use T screen without much problem then ya, I can actually see your point.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • apex1predator
    apex1predator Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    Options
    I'm sorry, but there's no faction that took the whole map yet and it wont happen b:chuckle

I think cata showed that if they wanted to they could have taken it. Be glad Cata let your great guild stay on the map ;)