TW Faction Rankings

Options
Jsteno - Dreamweaver
Jsteno - Dreamweaver Posts: 25 Arc User
edited February 2012 in Tideswell (East)
This should be a interesting post to say the least. Figured since the map is resetting id post where i feel factions are at based on past battles ive seen. Please feel free to dispute this post as since it is a post to debate. But my rankings are based on a simple formula. Can faction a last at least one hour against faction b in a 1 vs 1 setting. I don;t take ganks into account since they vary from week to week.My ranking are set into 3 classes . I could do more but really feel it gets watered down from 3 . I may do this again if its poplar 3-4 months from now based on new map. Old factions slipping new factions coming on.Ok on the classes.

Class 1 should be no surprises here.

Regen
Dyna
Tempest

Class 2 . Yes there s a faction here who may lay claim to being in class 1 but until they fight there a class 2.

Spades
Calamity
Bootycamp
Eq
Gladio

Class 3 This has the most factions who have a chance to climb up a lvl. Also means sadly its the most watered down if two or so factions could combine theyd climb up but o'well.

Emergence
Devoted
Famine
Intandom (based on current disappearance)
Vanquish
:3
Pwarena
Warmonger
Kindrid

I may have left a faction off that thinks there a player on the map and if so i'm sorry but these have been the most active at one time or another on the map and should continue to be so.

Disclaimer time this post dose not reflect . The views or opinions of my faction.I don't want Trix or Lala kicking my butt lol
Post edited by Jsteno - Dreamweaver on

Comments

• snufalufaguss
    snufalufaguss Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    Options
    Wondering where you got Calamity from? I noticed Zero was in it (which is kind of funny). That faction trying to start back up? I know it hasn't proved itself on the battlefield lately.
  • Jsteno - Dreamweaver
    edited February 2012
    Options
    Wondering where you got Calamity from? I noticed Zero was in it (which is kind of funny). That faction trying to start back up? I know it hasn't proved itself on the battlefield lately.

They have been gearing back up w members for the reset . Seen alot of high lvls that used to be in other factions w there logo now. So have them at class 2 until they fight
  • Niner - Dreamweaver
    Niner - Dreamweaver Posts: 80 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    Options
    Im pretty sure Spades is stronger than tempest....
  • Berserker_ - Dreamweaver
    Berserker_ - Dreamweaver Posts: 366 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    Options
    hell naw put spades on class 3!
    [SIGPIC]www.spades.tw[/SIGPIC]
    b:cute
  • Jsteno - Dreamweaver
    edited February 2012
    Options
    Im pretty sure Spades is stronger than tempest....

Whatever bersey nice try. Unless u guys lose a bunch of people ur class 2 .

As to Niner I based it on Tempest vs Regen and Spades vs Regen In most fights Tempest lasted longer then Spades and how they both handled Ganks in the past . Its a fluid ranking of course . I'd love to see a Tempest Spades 1 vs 1 maybe with reset we will.
  • Ashivas - Dreamweaver
    Ashivas - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,293 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    Options
    Ranking is:
    1.) Dynasty
    2.) Regenesis
    3.) Tempest
    4.) Spades
    5.) Emergence
    6.) Everyone else.

Dyna can turtle Regenesis easily and I'm sure they could beat them in a 1v1 attack if they ever got the chance.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Ashura Tyrant you foul mouthed little boy! I must keel yew nao =3
  • Traz - Dreamweaver
    Traz - Dreamweaver Posts: 2,843 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    Options
    Ranking is:
    1.) Dynasty
    2.) Regenesis
    3.) Tempest
    4.) Spades
    5.) Emergence
    6.) Everyone else.

Dyna can turtle Regenesis easily and I'm sure they could beat them in a 1v1 attack if they ever got the chance.

Dyna is not ahead of regen, rest is fine.
    BladedZero - Sanctuary
    "Also I don't think actually playing through the game helps your skill either."

-And we wonder why this game has gone to hell b:cute
    edited February 2012
    Options
    and lol at gladio at class 2...b:dirty
  • Niner - Dreamweaver
    Niner - Dreamweaver Posts: 80 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    Options
    Whatever bersey nice try. Unless u guys lose a bunch of people ur class 2 .

As to Niner I based it on Tempest vs Regen and Spades vs Regen In most fights Tempest lasted longer then Spades and how they both handled Ganks in the past . Its a fluid ranking of course . I'd love to see a Tempest Spades 1 vs 1 maybe with reset we will.

There is such thing as regen no-showing spades o.o
  • Jsteno - Dreamweaver
    edited February 2012
    Options
    There is such thing as regen no-showing spades o.o

ur funny bersey taking class like that w gladio u made a funny lol . but i could have said tiers lvls any word would have worked. just saying each class the factions in it have the best fights fighting each other then say a class up or down is all.

As to the top 6 rankings its close but regen has to be #1 based on them taking anyone in a 1 vs 1 . now todays dyna regen fight should be a good one if they both show full force. As to emergnce at 5 dunno don't see it . Hence why i did it by grouping not a pure ranking since that be a very fluid thing other then the top 2-3 not changing.
  • FuRinKaZ/N - Dreamweaver53
    FuRinKaZ/N - Dreamweaver53 Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    Options
    1) Regen
    2) Dyna
    3/4 Spades
    3/4 Tempest
    5) Booty
    6/7 Devoted
    6/7/8/9/10 Emergence
    7/8/9/10 EQ
    7/8/9/10 Kindred
    7/8/9/10 Famine
    Arena
    Warmonger
    Gladio
  • Ashivas - Dreamweaver
    edited February 2012
    Options
    Well first off steno you cant base individual faction strength off of how they do in a gank against regen. Regen's strategy changes from week to week, sometimes they may no show the 2nd attack, sometimes thy may not.

And when i last played, dyna and tempest were beating regen every week with spades being the bait. Dyna still beats Regen consistently even when its just 1v2, dyna and spades/tempest. Regens hasn't beat dyna in a TW in over a month, attack or defense. Regen even gave up attacking dyna for a few weeks and attacked spades instead, because dyna was beating them 1v1 when regen attacked them, and Regen was losing 2 lands a week at the hands of dyna and tempest haha.

So traz, how is regen ahead of dyna lol?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited February 2012
    Options
    1. Gladio
    2. Gladio
    3. Gladio
    4. Gladio
    5. Gladio
    6. Gladio
    7. Gladio
    8. Gladio
    9. Gladio
    10. Rest
    b:bye
  • Jsteno - Dreamweaver
    edited February 2012
    Options
    Well first off steno you cant base individual faction strength off of how they do in a gank against regen. Regen's strategy changes from week to week, sometimes they may no show the 2nd attack, sometimes thy may not.

And when i last played, dyna and tempest were beating regen every week with spades being the bait. Dyna still beats Regen consistently even when its just 1v2, dyna and spades/tempest. Regens hasn't beat dyna in a TW in over a month, attack or defense. Regen even gave up attacking dyna for a few weeks and attacked spades instead, because dyna was beating them 1v1 when regen attacked them, and Regen was losing 2 lands a week at the hands of dyna and tempest haha.

Ashivas I didnt base it on ganks i said i didnt i based it on faction a lasting a hour agaisnt faction b simple as that hence hwy i grouped regen dyna tempest together in no order other then that they could last that amount agaisnt each ohter in a one on one
  • SynysterRev - Dreamweaver
    SynysterRev - Dreamweaver Posts: 7 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    Options
    Gladio has 2 people that have several r9 toons doesn't make them worth anything. Lol. Gladio has not proved themselves to be anything but a nuisance to the server. As for the rankings I honestly think the rankings go like this

1. Dyna
    2. Regen
    3. Spades
    4. Tempest
    5. Kindrid
    6. Devoted/Emergence

As for Calamity reforming yes they have been being rebuilt but as for if they will accomplish anything is up for speculation we will see after map reset if they will or can do anything now.
    edited February 2012
    Options
    lasting 30mins versus last whatever amount of time, just that both factions are different and have different strategies
    edited February 2012
    Options
    Gladio has 2 people that have several r9 toons doesn't make them worth anything. Lol. Gladio has not proved themselves to be anything but a nuisance to the server. As for the rankings I honestly think the rankings go like this

1. Dyna
    2. Regen
    3. Spades
    4. Tempest
    5. Kindrid
    6. Devoted/Emergence

As for Calamity reforming yes they have been being rebuilt but as for if they will accomplish anything is up for speculation we will see after map reset if they will or can do anything now.

Kindred lost to devoted a few weeks ago.. cant really put them higher and booty beat devoted..

kindred have one of devoted lands , bcuz devoted no-showed them to defend the land that booty is attacking and lost.

1) Regen
    2) Dyna
    3/4 Spades
    3/4 Tempest
    5) Booty
    6/7 Devoted
    6/7/8/9/10 Emergence
    7/8/9/10 EQ
    7/8/9/10 Kindred
    7/8/9/10 Famine
    Arena
    Warmonger
    Gladio

not sure where Emergence goes.. they hvnt really been tested lately.. maybe regen knows.

gladio beat famine before.. but that was a long time ago.. and thyve lost so many ppl lately while famine gained a few.

EQ/Kindrd/Famine.. still not clear who's better now..
  • ApocaIypto - Dreamweaver
    ApocaIypto - Dreamweaver Posts: 585 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    Options

*points at yesterday TW*

1) regen class 1
    2) dyna class 1
    3) spades class 2
    4) tempest class 2

then from my experience

5) Kindrid class 3
    6)Bootycamp class 3
    7) Devoted class 3
    8) Emergence class 3

then i would say

9) PWarena
    10) Gladio ? maybe FAMINE belongs more here idk :p
    edited February 2012
    Options
    this list is a bit more accurate but i would put Devoted and Kindrid on a tie, BC maybe just a rank upper, rest is fine
    edited February 2012
    Options
    *points at yesterday TW*

1) regen class 1
    2) dyna class 1
    3) spades class 2
    4) tempest class 2

then from my experience

5) Kindrid class 3
    6)Bootycamp class 3
    7) Devoted class 3
    8) Emergence class 3

then i would say

9) PWarena
    10) Gladio ? maybe FAMINE belongs more here idk :p

Arena tried taking FAMINE's land, but lost multiple times.
  • snufalufaguss
    edited February 2012
    Options
    I would have broke it down into 5 tiers:

1. Regenesis/Dynasty

Obvious top two factions right now. Dyna seems to have the edge lately. Not really much to say here. They both OP.

2. Tempest/Spades

Obvious second tier factions. Tempest + lots of former EQ = tuff stuff. I guess Spades has some former EQ as well though. Probably very close in power. Would be nice to see a 1v1.

3. Equinox/BootyCamp/Kindrid/Emergence/Devoted

EQ lost tons of power, but may still be the strongest in this group. Emergence and EQ both beat Kindrid before. It would be cool to see a 1v1 between Emergence and EQ. Would be a good match if only due to the history between the two and the drama that may follow a fight. Hard to say how strong BC is within this group because you never know how many Regen alts will be playing. Not real sure where Devoted fits in here, but I guess they have beat Kindrid before. I must have not been around that weekend.

4. FAMINE/PWArena/Vanquish/WarmonGER/Gladio

FAMINE took Windswept Grasslands from VQ and then continued to defend it successfully against from most of the factions in this group and some others. FAMINE successfully defended against PWArena, Vanquish, WarmonGER, and the first attempt of Devoted. Either Gladio or FAMINE is the strongest at this level. Only reason Gladio could possibly beat FAMINE is because it would take the entire faction of FAMINE to take down ZEUSholder. They are all pretty close in terms of TW strength though. Battles in this group can easily last 3 hours.

5. Anyone else who tries to TW.
  • Jsteno - Dreamweaver
    edited February 2012
    Options
    this list is a bit more accurate but i would put Devoted and Kindrid on a tie, BC maybe just a rank upper, rest is fine

Bersey let me ask u this ? Tempest took on Famine and Arena 3 mins apart in TW . having faced spades and regen in a tw also they felt more closer to regen then to spades. Now they made it fun for both factions but if they wanted too ur talking them taking each fac out in 5-10 mins max . Now honest ? ican Spades pull the numbers they can to do the same to say two factions like that Now both factions pulled 40+ im referring to Famine Arena and tempest made it look easy still. I'd like to see a spades tempest fight to settle this but hence i placed them as a one.

But really guys this is why a 1-10 ranking per say is hard ot od now if we wanted too im game to doing one each week once map settles down but really by groups was easier lol
  • Jsteno - Dreamweaver
    edited February 2012
    Options
    I would have broke it down into 5 tiers:

1. Regenesis/Dynasty

Obvious top two factions right now. Dyna seems to have the edge lately. Not really much to say here. They both OP.

2. Tempest/Spades

Obvious second tier factions. Tempest + lots of former EQ = tuff stuff. I guess Spades has some former EQ as well though. Probably very close in power. Would be nice to see a 1v1.

3. Equinox/BootyCamp/Kindrid/Emergence

EQ lost tons of power, but may still be the strongest in this group. Emergence and EQ both beat Kindrid before. It would be cool to see a 1v1 between Emergence and EQ. Would be a good match if only due to the history between the two and the drama that may follow a fight. Hard to say how strong BC is within this group because you never know how many Regen alts will be playing.

4. FAMINE/PWArena/Vanquish/WarmonGER/Gladio/Devoted

FAMINE took Windswept Grasslands from VQ and then continued to defend it successfully against from most of the factions in this group and some others. Devoted, PWAreana, Vanquish, and WarmonGER all failed to take Windswept Grasslands from FAMINE. Either Gladio or FAMINE is the strongest at this level. Only reason Gladio could possibly beat FAMINE is because it would take the entire faction of FAMINE to take down ZEUSholder. They are all pretty close in terms of TW strength though. Battles in this group can easily last 3 hours.

5. Anyone else who tries to TW.

I like this one and can agree to its logic very easily. only ? would be had kindrid rebuilt after they split apart?
    edited February 2012
    Options
    Bersey let me ask u this ? Tempest took on Famine and Arena 3 mins apart in TW . having faced spades and regen in a tw also they felt more closer to regen then to spades. Now they made it fun for both factions but if they wanted too ur talking them taking each fac out in 5-10 mins max . Now honest ? ican Spades pull the numbers they can to do the same to say two factions like that Now both factions pulled 40+ im referring to Famine Arena and tempest made it look easy still. I'd like to see a spades tempest fight to settle this but hence i placed them as a one.

But really guys this is why a 1-10 ranking per say is hard ot od now if we wanted too im game to doing one each week once map settles down but really by groups was easier lol

lol. i still don't get your question, Spades has gotten ganked by Emergence/Devoted, Emergence/BootyCamp... barely takes any effort from 4 squads to finish Emergence, and rest to tank the next TW. every guild plays differently some play more defensive on attack wars, some are more aggresive. simple strategies can make a difference in a TW. i do also want that 1v1 with tempest like you guys say im pretty sure it will be loads of fun for both ends b:bye
  • Ashivas - Dreamweaver
    edited February 2012
    Options
    Idk what happened yesterday, I haven't logged on in a month. I know what the Tw threads tell me, and this weeks TWs haven't been updated yet on that thread :$

Did dyna lose? :o
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • snufalufaguss
    edited February 2012
    Options
    I like this one and can agree to its logic very easily. only ? would be had kindrid rebuilt after they split apart?

I edited it because I had forgot Devoted beat FAMINE the second attempt at Windswept Grasslands. Someone else had said Devoted also beat Kindrid, but I didn't know that. So I bumped them up to tier 3.

Idk what happened yesterday, I haven't logged on in a month. I know what the Tw threads tell me, and this weeks TWs haven't been updated yet on that thread :$

Did dyna lose? :o

Regenesis won. The match was a little over an hour I think, but I don't know how it went.
    edited February 2012
    Options
    I edited it because I had forgot Devoted beat FAMINE the second attempt at Windswept Grasslands. Someone else had said Devoted also beat Kindrid, but I didn't know that. So I bumped them up to tier 3.

Regenesis won. The match was a little over an hour I think, but I don't know how it went.

um Kindrid and Devoted had a 3hr fight pretty even i'd say.
  • Ashivas - Dreamweaver
    edited February 2012
    Options
    Dyna making a fool of me, losing and shet. Fook dyna go regen!! :-D
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • ApocaIypto - Dreamweaver
    ApocaIypto - Dreamweaver Posts: 585 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    Options
    Dyna making a fool of me, losing and shet. Fook dyna go regen!! :-D

when regen is 80, much easier b:pleased
  • Ashivas - Dreamweaver
    edited February 2012
    Options
    when regen is 80, much easier b:pleased

Actually I take that statement back. Before yesterday Regen hadn't beat Dynasty in a 1v1 attack or a 1v2-3 defense in over a month. That's 1 whole win in maybe 6-7 attempts haha. Not to mention we can't read much into this weeks TW results since some people may not attend or try very hard due to the map reset coming up in 2 days.

So yea, I still put dyna as #1 :)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]