Dem Catalyst so Evilll

12346»

Comments

• Eoria - Harshlands
    Eoria - Harshlands Posts: 6,118 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    *sighs* are you trollin me Armani? If not, read my post again, properly please.

He's not trolling you. BMs are a support class after all.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

"subtraction has the butt of an angel" - Paulrogers
    I <3 Subtraction.
    /blatant sig copy is blatant

105/105/105 obtained! b:cute
  • Raigata - Harshlands
    Raigata - Harshlands Posts: 41 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    +1 eoria and armani

bms job is to make every1 else job easier hence why of all servers in top30 pvp ranking theres only 2 bms.
    b:angry let destruction reign supreame b:angry
  • HappysHAIL - Harshlands
    HappysHAIL - Harshlands Posts: 219 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    "You're a fail BM. All you do is stun and disable so that archers can kill everything." ~Flashlight
  • Szol - Harshlands
    Szol - Harshlands Posts: 242 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    +1 Rome
  • SpazzMcAps - Harshlands
    SpazzMcAps - Harshlands Posts: 2,561 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    Catalyst was being evil today ijs
  • Curses - Harshlands
    Curses - Harshlands Posts: 401 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    Catalyst was being evil today ijs

agreed b:thanks

but gm told us we had to defend it.
  • SpazzMcAps - Harshlands
    SpazzMcAps - Harshlands Posts: 2,561 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    b:laugh
  • HeadShine - Momaganon
    HeadShine - Momaganon Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    Clearly you didn't bother to read my post properly. It is irrelevant what the role of a bm in a squad is, he was on his own, and we took so long not quite killing each other, the archer had time to fly the length of the map. The point I was making, is that this toon of the same class as myself, but at least 4 lvls higher (I am 100, this guy had a 104 genie), and with far superior gear, couldn't kill me. I came as close to killing him as he did to killing me, and I suck at pvp. Ergo: Not all Cata are invincible pwning machines. And if you think bm's can't kill 1v1, I can't help your lack of knowledge. We may not be the best suited to a 1v1, but in my experience the skill of the player is more important (lvl and gear notwithstanding).
  • Xx_BeLLa_xX - Harshlands
    Xx_BeLLa_xX - Harshlands Posts: 7,231 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    People should use the time they put in trashtalk Catalyst to go farm, beside spam in forum and worldchat that Catalyst kill the game, go farm and stop QQ about everything.

People QQ to be pked by Catalyst R9 while they are R8? I have more respect for Catalyst than other RPK faction on the server, when i lvled my wizz i go pked the first time a lvl 30 by Valhalla, i got pked at lvl 50-60 by Kylin ppl, i got pked by Crimson Sin 102 when i was lvl 75, Crimson who is btw suppose be no-rpk, i got rpked by many people from different guild but i nerver been rpked at low lvl by Catalyst peoples ijs.

Catalyst is not just good cause the amount of R9 players they got, they have also good skilled peoples, when i was in Crimson using my cleric TT99 not even R8, some ppl prefered had me in squad than some R9 clerics who was well more geared than me, why? Cause beside QQ about gears, i use that time to play and be skilled, while these clerics wanted show-off by DD with theirs R9. Even in other faction how many time i see clerics act as metal mage? I see Catalyst TW and i can say that even at R9 theirs clerics remembers theirs job and know how to heal and keep a squad alive.

I know many ppl who get R9 without C$ or be in Catalyst, for people who say TW are annoying cause Catalyst than change faction stop blame them for everything, im in CrimsonJr (second best TW faction btw !!) and TW are fun.

So if you are not happy go in a other faction, change server or just leave game beside trashtalk against Catalyst all the time.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

b:dirty "I **** rainbows and love everyone"-Longknife b:cute
  • HeadShine - Momaganon
    HeadShine - Momaganon Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    ^ +1, except the part about crimson Jr being 2nd best TW fac...b:chuckle