"New" Suggestion Compilation thread!

Comments

• GilgamCly - Raging Tide
    GilgamCly - Raging Tide Posts: 42 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    OK for the Forum --- I just Don't get it.... because I do not live on the forum,
    --
    1) How do you post a new thread and it seems rather disorganized. I would like to see an index of topics for the threads somewhere. It is a wonder anyone can find anything here.
    --
    2) I would like to be able to put my own icon or picture as my ID profile graphic like in Core connect, what is the big deal.
    Rise to Become Mighty so on the Wings of the Leviathan We will Soar....
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "Beware the Jabberwock, my son! The jaws that bite, the claws that catch! Beware the Jubjub bird, and shun The frumious Bandersnatch!" He took his vorpal sword in hand: Long time the manxome foe he sought -- So rested he by the Tumtum tree, And stood awhile in thought. And, as in uffish thought he stood, The Jabberwock, with eyes of flame, Came whiffling through the tulgey wood, And burbled as it came!--Poem part by: Lewis Carroll
  • Darkhawkclaw - Heavens Tear
    Darkhawkclaw - Heavens Tear Posts: 285 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    more tws per weekend, larger squads for tw, 100 members for tw or more, faction size increase, subscriptions available that give gold per month (ex $15 a month for 25 gold with access to more customizations and some other ****) more tw maps, umm...
  • ammieee
    ammieee Posts: 191 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    i hope i can edit my signature
    it should let us edit our signature
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Mr_SilverWan - Raging Tide
    Mr_SilverWan - Raging Tide Posts: 25 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    KrittyCat wrote: »
    Point me to where you saw this. Seekers were developed only having access to swords and blades, nothing else.

just when they released the class, it was stated in the character creation that they could use those weapons, now when you want to create one it just states swords...
  • TrueKnight - Sanctuary
    TrueKnight - Sanctuary Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    I think it would be nice to take certain items like drop rings, necklace, belts in a box, or to an NPC, and make new ones. you buy the box from an NPC, or pay them some coin to make a new ring, belt, necklace. The items must be the same type, and lvl for this to work. When you do this all the stats will be random, even the base stats. Each item will have tinkering points, and once the points are reached the item will ether becomes useless, or disappears. If you use a box it can also be used for extra storage space for your inventory.
  • _Nei_ - Sanctuary
    _Nei_ - Sanctuary Posts: 334 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    ~Move items to Quest inventory~

I want to suggest to move some items that do we have into our inventories filling space, to the Quest inventory. This items are:

* Nirvana Key.
    * Chrono Key.
    * Tuc Sun Toxic.
    * Talisman for TT messenger.
    * Divine Orders.
    * Bounty Hunter Orders.

~Account Stash Expansion Stone~

Something like the current ones for banker and inventory but to expand our account stash.
    [SIGPIC]C:\Users\Fatima\Pictures\neivindicatequickfix.png[/SIGPIC]
    edited February 2012
    -I had already suggested that veno pet's skill bar should be enabled to activate several skills to cast themselves automatically, the pet skill bar in jade disnasty is a very good example on how I would like the bar in PWI to work like.

-Thanks for those items that the new NPC gives in each city before lvl 30...

b:thanks

but .... b:shocked

-fashion should be same color, - use cool ones - that way we will really like to get those outfits, or at least give us the chance to get a universal pigment to color as we like them... could be in the DQ items... or just included...this way new players would know how to start looking for pigments... in my case i just used it some time and then sold it... colors were all jigged.

-for venos only, the flying pet you give better make it a ticket or an item like net to allow us have a rare pet... seems the market for rare pets is overexpensive... and some players seem to be killing the rare pets in order to make them scarce and expensive... i.e. last two weeks i have seen the flying pig on 1.2 M (by the way in heaven's tear was just for 400 K )and no sign of it as a spawn...or a better offer...

for that reason, make for venos one of those silver chests to have a chance to make a special spawn... for those rare pets (the frog cat , shadow cub and flying pig)... first of all the chest should be a random on lvl 5, 20 and 25... then you could ask for the player to kill 500 or more mobs... or get some items to get the ticket... a rare pet obtained this way could be bound - non tradeable or able to put in account stash -, once you get the ticket, you should have a timed quest to catch it ... pet could be hard to catch, and would require more skill than power to have it...

I had already placed the suggestion to use the same system as in JD to get net to catch a pet...

I mentioned again, but i think it is too much to ask, same system to get pet like books/tomes that would add stats to all classes, and could be used to lure in caves... or just to give extra time as shields... in fact you could use the same silver chest for a player in other class, not to catch a pet, but to get the tome to add stats to an all class pet or add a skill to that pet to lure certain mobs... this would be like 'ohh, wow i need to get an all class pet from a veno' and would help to get better prices for rare pets, and for those who craft the pets...

AS FOR THE QUEST TRACKER

hard to read, confusing in colors, and fonts too large (i was able to see 10-12 quest now i can barely see 7)... to much words to be a simpified version of the Q window...

you could just place a K for KILL a monster before the name of the thing... or a C when it comes to COLLECT...like...

K>Tauroc Stevedore (0/10)

as you put it

monster to killl
    Tauroc Stevedore(0/10)

same goes to QUEST COMPLETED... just a QC>(name of NPC to deliver to)

I already stated that some quest items are going to normal inventory, we should be able to sell quest items like that... or at least be able to move them from inventory to the quest bag...

well JD has the option to have a bag for items gather by pets, we should at least be able to put 8 slots in an all class pet, again with a stone like the cupboard or the fashion ones...

still surfing the options for what is new... but for starters really

Look to improve those silver chests....
    Shorten the text in the quest tracker (i have to press more Q now than i did before)
    And let us have a better chance to get a rare pet...

P.D. Finally give us the chance to migrate server, i mean all chars in the account, after we have certain ammount of tokens... kind of tired of the raging tides environment and i cannot send items to another server and to start all in that server kind of ' I better try another company's game'.

As for your policy of just 2 accs. per person, well I am a PWIholic, I would like to game all... races, classes and rest

that makes 5 races, 10 clases, sage or demon, and the 3 new things you place so in order to try all I need 60 chars slots, and you give us only 16, i guess i just get a char to 105 and delete it... here it come, OUCH !!! bound gear, that is bad for bussiness...

anyway i have had fun... and like the game hope to stay for longer... and to spend more money on it ... as soon as I figure out how to make the most for 2 accs.
    edited February 2012
    Nice to have help in such places... but I always wonder how was the beta version like ?

How did those players get the caves done when asked for - at the proper level- ?

by the way... the record I have seen for a lvl 96 sin was 9 minutes and 14 seconds in Gate of delirium... hard to catch up with a wiz legs...

Anyway suggestion is ...

like a veno I have noticed we can solo fb 19 at lvl 24 with excellent weapon or lvl 27 with reg weapon.... solo fb 29 at lvl 43 with again excellent weapon... fb 39 at lvl 46 with a lot of skill for farren, or better at lvl 53 to have it easy... have another veno lvl 58 can solo mobs in frostcover and valley of disaster...bosses not yet !!! but would like to see another class to try solo those instances at same levels...

why I state that, cause I am tired of seeing some show offs, that instead of granting me like 20 K coins, 4 K gennie stamina, 3* gear and the chance to have a mold... give me a boring 15 min, for some useless exp. and like 2.5 K coins, if drops are there well they are lousy... this is about gate of delirium...

ADDED COMMENT- all the time i read that chars lvl from 1 to 70 in less than a week, then what is the use for all that nonesense of 68 levels, better start the game at 70 as 1 and make tops at 45.

Or 'you will have fun when you get at lvl 90+' ....so what I am playing ? 90 levels of boredom... even more and more new players just wait for a high level to do the job... then I hear like 'LFS nirv, need pro player' how can you be pro player if you get 1 to 70 in a week and never learn how to do an fb 19,29,39,51,59,69 and so on just 'cause you let high levels do it for you... then you get to difficult instances and do not know how to play your char, then a limited few know how it really is to play and enjoy the game the rest just plays one up to 3 chars and leaves for another mmo.

KK about the previous comment, for 60 chars you will need 60 weeks that is about 13 mos. to play all classses and their variations, so the game is good only for that ime, if I spend like 15 usd a mo. that gives you 195 USD minus maintenance and all related well not like a bussiness...

and then see them complaining with an over +92 char that they get too little exp. b:angry or that they are doing the cave 'cause they are bored...b:shocked (warning PWI there are a lot of MMO out there)

kk SUGGESTION

Make those high levels get more exp in such instances...

how ?

give them a ticket as drops from some mobs, like that rare drop from Rend Razorjaw to kill Thromh the Mighty...

you could include add stats like...

your level will not affect....

drops, exp. gain

or you will gain add. X if in your squad there are ...

2 members exp for a lvl +70 will be 10 times the kill of mobs
    3 members spirit for killing mobs is to be doubled
    4 members drop rate will be averaged among the 2 lowest level members
    5 members highest level in squad will have a chance to use a temporary skill to kill in one hit boss.
    Full squad 15 % increase in drops and hp/mp recovery for all members when attking bosses

or just limit the lvls for those instances like you did for phoenix valley...

P.D. get drops for phoenix valley lousy exp is not enough... crafting materials will make it more appealing.
  • keritae2
    keritae2 Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    One thing I would like is the ability to change the species on your avatar if you are a veno or barb. Once we pick it we can't ever change it.

You can create a completely new character (veno, for example) and change the preset to whatever new species you like (such as, a bunny). Then save the character look. On your actual character, go to a cosmetic master with a makeover scroll (which you can get for 50 tokens from the pwi boutique agent, 1000 DQ points from the DQ shop on the site, or from other players). If you're using the same computer that you created the saved character look on, even if it was on another account, that preset should be there.

***** BRING BACK THE AMBER/FANMAIL QUESTS!!! *****
  • BlackStrider - Archosaur
    BlackStrider - Archosaur Posts: 25 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    - Shared bank between characters

the account stash covers this already aryanna
    You just never know with venomancers. At least some have the decency (like me) to admit they are men...some are just creepy weirdos. About half are female, but you never know, do you? You'll have to trust your better judgement...
    edited February 2012
    anxt wrote: »
    'Heal pet should not draw aggro from mobs'

heal pet draws aggro from mobs because yer pet doesnt have aggro. if a cleric heals a barb that hasnt hit a certain mob thats attacking him, the mob will go after the cleric. its just the rule of aggro. however, once yer pet hits a mob, it has aggro until you generate enuff hate thru hitting the mob to take it away again. thats just the rule of aggro in pwi.
    You just never know with venomancers. At least some have the decency (like me) to admit they are men...some are just creepy weirdos. About half are female, but you never know, do you? You'll have to trust your better judgement...
    edited February 2012
    Something else that bugs me that I would like to see is the stats for the weapons/armor/ornaments in the legendary/twilight temple pots by General Summer. What I mean is, just like how with legendary molds you can scroll over them to see the potential stats of the weapon when made, I would like to see that for both legendary and Twilight Temple stuff, because personally, I hate not knowing what the stats for the weapon I'm making are going ot be (for Twilight Temple). I mean I know I can look at other weapons people have made, but I shouldn't have to.

all you gotta do is put yer mouse over the item inside the forge and the stats will show
    edited February 2012
    average wrote: »

I'm going to agree with the first part of Kniraven's post. I've never seen any molten lava, but if you walk over it and it doesn't hurt you, that's kinda sad. To add to that, no infinite breath. It can't be too much for players to periodically have to surface for air when they're swimming, and it would make things a little more interesting. And while we're add it, maybe add falling damage. If you're dropping out of flying with a mount, that's OK, but if you blunder off of Heaven's Tear, and don't land in the water... Squish. Although I haven't ruled out that Perfect World is a low gravity world. You can jump REALLY HIGH, so maybe the gravity is low enough that you can't take falling damage. But still... You FALL LIKE A BRICK!

the water is too deep in a lot of places to have a breath bar, and some of the quests require that you be underwater for at least a minute while you farm something (like, say, the dead winged tiger in etherblade lake). i like blundering off the edge of heavens tear and landing just on the edge of the water...and i would not like to see my fish go splat. and lava is mostly in instances, so making it a hazard only makes dungeons even more dangerous for everyone. after all, when yer goin after calcid, the most common route to run is right across the massive strip of lava that has only 2 exploding birds on it.
    edited February 2012
    laloner wrote: »
    Spark Cooldown

Targetless AOEs

To counter stealth each class should have one of their AOEs made targetless at the cost of 20 chi. For example Archers could have Wingspan altered to work without a target and Seekers could have Darkcloud Bolt altered. This would be the simplest and easiest way to counter stealth.

i agree, except with one small edition. ALL AoE should be targetless, and no chi cost. you just aim a targeting reticule, and it hits everything. quite often i see 2 mobs that are just far enough that my AoE cant hit both of them unless i cast somewhere in the middle, and then i have no middle area to cast it into. its quite frustrating.
    edited February 2012
    How about level 1 Bows for Seekers & Mystics? and the Rest of the Bows just for Archers Only? I know Slingshots and Crossbows are for Archers only but it would be fair to archers if they can only go range with higher weapons!

Everyone has AOE Skills to Reach Harpy's in FF, They need to learn how to use them..

As for the other Weapons, Physical Weapons need to stay with Physical Classes such as.

Dual Axes, Fists, Poleblade Stay only with BARB and BM and only Fists/Claw for Sin. Instead of all the other classes

Magic Weapons should only stay with Veno, Mystic, Cleric, Psychic & Wizards

Weapons should be sorted out for CLASS ONLY, Instead of being able to be used by all Classes which shouldn't be allowed. It should be equal.

Also, Archers do not get Bloodpaint and they do Physical Damage.. These would be a good suggestion

for the most part, everyone can use every weapon. all classes can use the bows (if their dex is high enough). they DO have limitations on everything, however. if a char is using a weapon that they werent designed for, then they cant use any of their skills. for instance, if you give an assassin a bow, all it will do is shoot (even if this is the only cross class weapon i would recommend, as it is much preferable to knife throw, if a little more costly). it cant use any of its skills, such as slipstream strike or stealth. a BM using a pataka can only smack things upside the head. same goes for a psychic. if you give any other magic user a hammer, it cant cast any spells. long post short, everyone can use everything...but its pointless to try unless you simply wish to **** around as a lvl 100 smashing lvl 1 mobs, because you simply cant do anything without the proper weapon.
    edited February 2012
    theb3ea5st wrote: »
    Is there any way a player can turn oiff this screen shake when in combat..it is sooooo annoying...please i am getting desperate..b:bye

ugh yea that drives me insane...try talking to someone in the middle of a barb duel. HI PERSON! *shake* HOW YA *shake shake* DO-*shake*-IN!...and then the barbs refuse to just die, so the screen shakes for about 20 minutes while the two tanks duke it out, and everyone has to deal with it or leave. and then theres the fact that ppl like to fight in the middle of lost, which has started to become a massive catshop zone in archo-server, and thats just BEGGING for lag for a lot of ppl.
  • coodgee1
    coodgee1 Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    a ability in the npc that opens mystery chip packs in bulk , pls
    it so anoying having open a heap them at 100 per time .
    expecely when making general summers tokens.
    an option to open all mystery packs in items would be very welcome
  • AmmeeesbfD - Dreamweaver
    AmmeeesbfD - Dreamweaver Posts: 65 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    just wish i can change the shape and length of the hairstyles...

also, wish that different classes can use each other's hairstles...

again, wish all classes or at least sin class can customize eyeshadows as well...

overall, wish that there are enough hairstyles and garments i can use to cosplay the anime characters i like.

thank you.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Lanee - Heavens Tear
    Lanee - Heavens Tear Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    to be able to change servers and not lose gear,lvl,coins would be sweet.
  • PW_KickAss - Harshlands
    PW_KickAss - Harshlands Posts: 108 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    Smilies that never expire b:bye
    NYAN NYAN NYAN NYAN NYAN NYAN
    b:pleased
  • Nymphali - Dreamweaver
    Nymphali - Dreamweaver Posts: 449 Arc User
    edited March 2012
    -Change sage/demon graphics effects.
    -Change sage/demon buffs icons contour to differ them from plain buffs.
    -Make buffs description show remaining time and buff level.
    Well, a plain bloodpaint would show as "Bloodpaint Level 10/Remaining Time: 29:46" sage/demon blood paint, something like "●Bloodpaint / Remaining Time: 59:17" any buff over 1h duration would show like "120:00" for 120 minutes buffs, for example.

-Make barbs Bloodbath able to be turned off (like assassin's Chill of the Deep)
    -Make a All-class pet UI where the player can Activate/Deactivate pet's ability to get items dropped by monsters killed by the player. Thus giving All-class pet's an use.
    -Add an "Track/Untrack All" button to quest window and transform "show/hide" button into a checkbox.
    -Make all buffs unlosable by disconnecting, just like some Psychic buffs.
    -Give at least 4 skills of every class, usage of Soulforce.
    -Make Damage over Time skills' effect to be based on Base attack or Soulforce, a lv 60 assassin deals same bleeding as a 105 full +12 does with same Level Puncture wound.
    -Make Assassins' bloodpaint to effect on casters, but by half (1% at lv 10, 1.5% at sage)
    -Add the ability to move the camera with the keyboard.
    -Add the ability to zoom out a bit more
    Bosses, mobs, they're big and I'm so close, so I cant see red numbers raising.
    -Remove Lunar Glade from Bounty Hunter's quest b:angry
    -Make a set of repeatable quests which will be like a 'job', you do the quests over and over for coins.
    -Remove white quests from Divine Contracts of the Void.
    -Set minimum level to enter FC to 75.
    -Do a decent fix on Cyclotra Styren and give Goons exps back to normal, so we can do FC afterheads.
    -Add bear smileys to the gshop.
    -Add at least ONE dragon to the game, people are sick to do "Dragon seek" quests and never see the color of a dragon.
    -Make All-class REAL flying mounts to be ridden sitting... Like a dragon b:victory
    -Make Messenger of Fear to attack twice as strong if path is not clear.
    -Double Holleen Champion whatever exps/spirit to enforce full fc runs.
    -Double Cyclotra Styren's exps, to enforce full fc runs.
    -Enable Frostcovered City Trophy mode so I can do Supremacy cape.
    -Cap APS at 3.33 (So people won't permaspark and thus balancing game economy)
    -Fix sin's 'always run' glitch.
    -Make a decent pack sale and stick officer's badge to the gshop.

Edit: also
    - Losing ALL your chi when entering TW is ok, its to have a equal start for both sides, but chi reset when entering FB 29? **** >_<"
  • Jesusisback - Raging Tide
    Jesusisback - Raging Tide Posts: 480 Arc User
    edited March 2012
    What the girl above me said. b:irritated

ANDDDDDD make sage spark BLUE and not white so people can tell the difference if sound is off. b:angryb:angryb:angry
  • Nymphali - Dreamweaver
    edited March 2012
    I dont know if people agree but:

- Make HP/MP charms un-equipable, but bound to your toon once equipped, like golden TT gears.
    So you can unwear your charm when dueling for fun, when doing an instance where you wanted to rely on pots instead of draining your charm... but even though, people won't be able to sell used charms b:victory
    Notice that 8k~ MP mystics run their charm TWICE to buff leveled rez on ONE person.
  • dand007
    dand007 Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited March 2012
    so i don't know how many of you are in factions or rather how many are in a leader/director position. I wanted to say since we are paying 3million coins to have that alliance that maybe it be benifical to everyone and make it so that a allied faction can send members into tw with you to help balance out the R9 and R8 that are out now and that a faction still only be allowed 80 people but allied factions can send 10 people into if and the leader or director choses them to enter, just a though since the money is being spent put it to some good use as well as making 10 man hh possible since hh has been nerfed and my faction with mutiply runs can't get enough gba mats for each player, we are lucky if he drops 1 per run really thats so wrong, have some standards please pw. and i like the idea of sage spark being blue. So what do you guys think and yes i have no idea where to put this thread so i put it here. i'm docreturns from Lost city sever
  • Nymphali - Dreamweaver
    edited March 2012
    What the girl above me said. b:irritated

ANDDDDDD make sage spark BLUE and not white so people can tell the difference if sound is off. b:angryb:angryb:angry

I used to think like this... But now I see why and I like having the brightest spark over all my squads.

Watch this
    It kinda' explains why our sage spark is white, its because from 1 to 89 you are some sort of pure person fighting the wraiths, at 89 you can choose either KEEP pure, but stronger with the bless of Pan Gu, or to be tainted and with the strength of the Wraiths. b:bye
  • rukuya
    rukuya Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited March 2012
    How about some kind of auto arrange for all these vendor shops so the game wont lag so bad in a city with certain timed quests, it sucks to have a timed quest and get stuck in lag for 15-20 min halfway out of a city and or town due to clustering little shops.
  • lightcharm
    lightcharm Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited March 2012
    The tracking is a on the glitchy so that needs fixing.
    Auto tracking for quests and the ability to turn that on and off while still allowing players to add or remove certain quests from the track list.

Aside from that just requesting general fixes to bugs that have been around for years like the skin color issue with the fox tailed venomancers.
    "For God so loved the world that He gave His only begotten Son, that whoever believes in Him should not perish but have everlasting life." -John3:16
  • Ilirya - Dreamweaver
    Ilirya - Dreamweaver Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited March 2012
    Winged Elves

Cleric.

1. Absorbing Soul And Abosrbing Array should absorbs Hit Points, not heals, it can be casted on any mobs or bosses.

2. Violet dance doesnt should reduce Maximum Hit Points.

Archer.

1. Should be there no distance penalty for Archers, they should performs a melee attack using Bows it selves.

Humans.

Blademaster.

1. Damage Distance Increased on poleblades, Pikes and clubs. they are cool weapons.

Wizards.

1. Element Shields should has more effective defense and Bonus, and doesnt costs Chi anymore. im tired of squishy wizards!!

2. Increased cast distance fo will of Phoenix. And Knocks back mobs and Players please.

Untamed.

Barbarians.

Please we needs Female Barbarians now!, some called Amazoness or something; unlike male barbarians, they could be fist-claw Based (for to keep our feminine intact), buthas the same powers than barbarians, with lesser physical defense bonus and lesser attack damage, but with more HP.

Venomancers.

Please we needs male venosmancers now!, called Venomasters or something. Im tired that men disguised and posing as females.

Tideborn.

Assasins.

Nothing changed/added. Assasins still being the most unfair class compared with the others; any average not very skillfull player can makes a Sin that stetals aggro and makes that main tanks looks riddiculous. Tideborns should be able to meditate underwater

Pyschics.

1. Soulbarriers can be casted now in the entire squad.

2. Hp Bonus in the Psychic please, havin the same amount of HP bonusses than Barbarians or seekers, turning psychics in the Magic Tank class. Also, Skills costs lesser mana.

3. An skill that holds aggro on Psychic.

4. Psychics needs Tide Form attacks; unlike sins that can deal a decent attack underwater, Tideform for Psychics are useless in the way that their melee attacks are so low.

5. Landslide needs more far distance for to be casted, also it will be good if were able to knock back players too.

6. Tideborns should be able to Meditate underwater.

Earthguard.

Seeker.

1. Now Swords and Blades makes much more damage; seekers deals a riddiculuos amount of damage in low levels.

2. Angels of justice should get splited now, You can call one of them the Angel of Sword, that deals Physical Damage, and the other, the Angel of Metal, That deals Metal damage; both Angels now are not limited time as before, Only if you calls both of them , lasts 30 seconds. Seeker cannot heal the angels of course, But venomancers and Mystics can perfoms heals on Angels.

3. The Ranged Seeker skills now get more effective distance.

4. We Female seekers we needs new walking/run animation. The current one looks so masculine.

Mystic.

1. Cragglord should not be limited time anymore. Also, Energy leech works on it. Energy leech gaves Mystic Higher fire and Phsysical resistance. For to balance , i suggest most mana cost for to cast Cragglord.

2.Mystics chould be able to Lysing healing plants now. They will gaves heal and Hp bonuses.

3. Healing skills should recovers more Hit points now. They still so weak compared with Cleric's ones

4. Transfusion skill should Drain Hp, not heals, and can be casted on mobs and bosses.

5. Female Mystics has a new walking/run animation. I hates the current animation, the female Mystics looks so stiff and spandrels, the current animations are not feminine.

Thankies for your atetntion, hope that PWi staf should considers what people are asking for to make the game more fair and balanced.
    edited March 2012
    MAKE DQ COPPER ORDERS TRADEABLE FOR A TICKET TO HAVE A RARE PET

I have already stated that we as venos should get the option to get a rare pet Shadow Cub, windwalking pig, cat or dog, why don't you make this attainable by the exchange of DQ copper orders, the value would be like 20 for a Frogling, 30 for a shadow cub or cat, 40 windwalking pig, and a combination of copper and silver orders forthe ones above lvl 40.

I correct myself, and instead of the items we get for the SILVER CHEST, why not getting a cooper DQ order !?. and in this matter to get 1 divine order of light for 10 dq copper orders, and a divine shadow order for 10 silver dq orders same to gold dq orders for a void order.

TRADEABLE GENIES SHOULD BE ABLE TO BE EXCHANGED BY A NEW GENIE

I dislike when my LP on my gennie do not get so fortunate we should be able to get a new one lvl 1 by just making that other one tradeable, I do not agree on spending my mirage celestones for a gennie or to decomposea gennie to sell the stone and get 3 mirage celestones to get a new one... if you please make this, you can make the gennie bound to that char, but not limited to just one exchange i might want to exchange the gennie several times...

GENDER OF UNTAMED

I have already read about no plans for this,then if you want to sell your advanced cosmetic scroll you should include on it the gender change and a chance for the untamed to have a famale barb/amazon, or the venomaster male version, and also for all that *** community make a non genderized char a real in btwn fairy like char, I do not care about gender, but I dislike male guys stating that you are a f a g or *** when you do play with female chars, in my humble opinion it is more homosexual male oriented to play with just male chars or have just male friends b:cute, to me is like watching the back or a s s of a male guy, and i do not like males' a s s e s I like femalesb:kiss, and I think - to me at least-, it is better to see a female back b:dirty than that of a male the whole time I play... besides as an hetero guy I like to protect my female chars making them strong, and not letting them die...

In the case of non gendarized chars, you can add the symbol to the char next to the name or just sync the sex stated in your account with the color of the name of your char, making pink to female, blue for males, and green for other... it is kind of stupid when you talk a PW INTERNATIONAL, and you still have to place a note ' I am Male' in the autoreply or make a stupid name like Mr. or Sir in your char name...
  • xshadowsblade
    xshadowsblade Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited March 2012
    Im speaking for everyone when i say this. PLEASE give u the option to lock our skills to our hotbars, alot of us DO have issues where we are dragging our skills off the bar. or switching them around, please add a button to LOCK anything from being able to move. it should be really simple :D and easy, but 100% effective for pvp "hard clickers"
This discussion has been closed.