TW Schedule 2/10 - 2/12

Options
LadyofReal - Heavens Tear
LadyofReal - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,993 Arc User
edited February 2012 in Etherblade (West)
Friday

20:00 Enrage v. Radiance - Silk Ridge

Saturday

20:00 Wasp v. Drakon - Dragon Wilderness
20:03 Karma v. Drakon - Vibrant Cliffs
20:06 Radiance v. Drakon - Deserted Sea
20:09 GoldDigrz v. Enrage - Swamp of the Wraiths
20:12 xWaRx v. Enrage - Tellus City
20:15 xTAINTEDx v. Dominus - Dribbling Spring
20:18 Synesis v. _Dslayer - Sanctuary

Not going to do my "/discuss" thing this week. With the map reset coming next week, all I have to ask is: WTF Enrage? Really??? Radiance???? I wanted my last PvP TW weekend to be full of fun....

P.S. What color is _Dslayer?
Not motivated enough to make another PWI siggy
Post edited by LadyofReal - Heavens Tear on

Comments

• SashaGray - Heavens Tear
    SashaGray - Heavens Tear Posts: 3,765 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    Options
    i am also disappoint b:surrender
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • ILLeism - Heavens Tear
    ILLeism - Heavens Tear Posts: 83 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    Options
    so brave
  • Duckingtiger - Heavens Tear
    Duckingtiger - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,305 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    Options
    *sigh*O well,saturday will be interesting.I mean I love rad and all but was hoping our last attack b4 reset would be more challenging
    mmmmmm tacos mmmmm

Retired for good.
  • MsEvilness - Heavens Tear
    MsEvilness - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,861 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    Options
    lol @ enrage.... again.
    had a chance to have a good tw before reset, but instead they run away and opt for the easy option.... wats the excuse this week? b:chuckle
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Originally posted by LShattered - HeavensTear
    Ohhh...I am dumb b:shutup
    edited February 2012
    Options
    lol @ enrage.... again.
    had a chance to have a good tw before reset, but instead they run away and opt for the easy option.... wats the excuse this week? b:chuckle

Not to be rude,and I love ya at times,but the ldrs don't have to answer to you. Where was your bid?o wait,you quit the game so in all reality your opinion is about as useful as a noobs.
    mmmmmm tacos mmmmm

Retired for good.
  • knightsdarksoul
    knightsdarksoul Posts: 265
    edited February 2012
    Options
    wats the excuse this week? b:chuckle

feng shui, when Screen shots of the map are taken prior to the reset, the solid color green will promote a sense of harmony, relaxation and inner peace

so tactical, haters gone hate :)
  • MsEvilness - Heavens Tear
    MsEvilness - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,861 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    Options
    Not to be rude,and I love ya at times,but the ldrs don't have to answer to you. Where was your bid?o wait,you quit the game so in all reality your opinion is about as useful as a noobs.

they don't have to, and i really don't expect an answer
    it's still funny however
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Originally posted by LShattered - HeavensTear
    Ohhh...I am dumb b:shutup
  • GR_TWO - Heavens Tear
    GR_TWO - Heavens Tear Posts: 67 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    Options
    We will give to Enrage a good fight on Friday. b:kiss
    I will not be there so that is +1 for Rad. b:chuckle
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • BEASTisBOSS - Heavens Tear
    BEASTisBOSS - Heavens Tear Posts: 216 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    Options
    Why you be so scared for..... You guys had your last chance for a few weeks to waste hoju's hp charms. Why nawt rapid his charms?
  • Aesthor - Heavens Tear
    Aesthor - Heavens Tear Posts: 3,845 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    Options
    I...have no idea, I didn't post anything this week, seeing as how I said where I'd bid last week while we were on that topic. Today was double midterm day for me.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ಥ_ಥ MOAR.
    SkyKoC - How long is yours?
  • Kyanelle - Heavens Tear
    Kyanelle - Heavens Tear Posts: 562 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    Options
    *sigh*O well,saturday will be interesting.I mean I love rad and all but was hoping our last attack b4 reset would be more challenging

Gee thanks ducking *goes to emo corner and b:cry*
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Karma will get you when you least expect it. What goes around comes around.

It's called Karma and it's pronouced "haha f you"
    edited February 2012
    Options
    Like I said,I love Rad but GD gives us the best fight.I think most of us would have preferred a 1v1 with GD this week since,in all reality, it may be a while b4 we see each other on the battlefield again. Alas, the officers saw fit to bid else where and I will support that decision. GD, don't go getting weak on us while we deal with these stupid *** tw mobs...again.
    mmmmmm tacos mmmmm

Retired for good.
  • Aesthor - Heavens Tear
    edited February 2012
    Options
    Well I'd have liked to have another duel with GD without WaR dancing in the background, but I'm sure there were reasons I was not aware of when I was in class for us to bid on Rad. I'd go to TW regardless so it doesn't matter that much to me except save me a lot of charm burn.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ಥ_ಥ MOAR.
  • Evanera - Heavens Tear
    Evanera - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,423 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    Options
    lol I'm not even showing up now.

Fail *** bid Jesus Christ.
  • Hojuken - Heavens Tear
    Hojuken - Heavens Tear Posts: 475 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    Options
    I...have no idea, I didn't post anything this week, seeing as how I said where I'd bid last week while we were on that topic. Today was double midterm day for me.

sounds fun, did you at least ace it? D:
    there are no stupid questions, just a lot of inquisitive idiots.
  • Ehmi - Heavens Tear
    Ehmi - Heavens Tear Posts: 146 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    Options
    Been busy all week and playing other games. PWI fails. Anne prob just lazy bid somewhere. Everyone's emo about the 6month thingie anyways. And me I am lazy to learn the new class skills as well. To me, Anne did everyone a favor, plat charms are nearing 6mil :p meh

I am now open for trolling. gogo
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Anneliesse - Heavens Tear
    Anneliesse - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,256 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    Options
    Been busy all week and playing other games. PWI fails. Anne prob just lazy bid somewhere Everyone's emo about the 6month thingie anyways. And me I am lazy to learn the new class skills as well. To me, Anne did everyone a favor, plat charms are nearing 6mil :p meh

I am now open for trolling. gogo

^ yeah this fits best answer.

meh, at least this way all 3 of the factions that actually bid regularly will get a fight with us this weekend(maybe? havent even bothered to look at signups) . i personally would probably have enjoyed a 1v1 with GD but whatever. with map reset and EVERYone practically in full emo rage mode over it, does it even matter really where we bid?

any other discussion as to why we bid where is between me and the officers that actually decided to care enough to discuss it with me before bid *yes, thats me being emorage anne for another reason, just in case you werent sure*

happy last decent tw weekend, everyone. When's that other game releasing?? >.<
    *insert awesome siggy here*
  • Jhalil - Heavens Tear
    Jhalil - Heavens Tear Posts: 865 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    Options
    Yeah, I don't know what to say. I actually am looking forward to Vallenion's post now because w/e he's going to say in his bash-post this time will probably come well deserved.

Disappointed in the bid and the reputation we upheld as Enrage is pretty much being slowly chipped at. I agree with My stick darkness, I don't feel like showing now to any of the wars except if I'm rostered to the GD war.
    None of the other wars are even worth waking up at hour stupid for, for me anyway.
    I really hope after the reset this isn't going to be a trend, I hope this was just a mistake or some laziness or w/e and not an actual honest to god on purpose made bid right before the TW reset.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Still trying to move your cursor, eh?
  • Bale - Heavens Tear
    Bale - Heavens Tear Posts: 976 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    Options
    soft...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "From time to time, the tree of liberty must be watered with the blood of tyrants and patriots." ~ Thomas Jefferson
  • Retsuko - Heavens Tear
    Retsuko - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,016 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    Options
    with map reset and EVERYone practically in full emo rage mode over it, does it even matter really where we bid?

You should ask your members who are actually dissapointed because of that bid.
    meh, personally i don't give a **** anymore what happens this week or what other factions do. Might be time to quit TW b:chuckle
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

playing Faction Wars Again.
    edited February 2012
    Options
    You should ask your members who are actually dissapointed because of that bid.
    meh, personally i don't give a **** anymore what happens this week or what other factions do. Might be time to quit TW b:chuckle

Just tw? I am running out of reasons to log on at all
    mmmmmm tacos mmmmm

Retired for good.
  • Anneliesse - Heavens Tear
    Anneliesse - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,256 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    Options
    This probably should be on our forums and not here, but...

Wtf, yall? "I'm not coming if blah blah blah" ever think that we have to make decisions based on how many of you may or may not show up? With everyone emo QQing over reset, its hard to tell how many of you are even gonna bother to show no matter who we bid on. Meh, whatever.

For the record, and for nosey people:

*10 min before bids are over*
    Me: zaphy I just got home. Where we bidding?
    Z: Idk they didn't make a bid thread this week
    Me: no one has talked to me, but I've been out all week with work and the flu. No idea what they want.
    Z and myself: random discussion about gd and Rad, strategy, map reset, good wars, the assumed already bids of war and gd, signups last week, etc.
    Me: I guess Rad then? Idk we already have one gd war. So which land?
    Z: *names land* doesn't matter really with the reset.
    Me: I should just bid drakon. Gonna be QQ anyway.
    Me to my wife "watch this, people are gonna rage on me"
    Wife: Mhm but they rage no matter what you do.
    Me: good point. *bids on the land that's driving my ocd crazy* yay, I think I had like 2 min left.

Edit: as for the comment about listening to my members: they all know they are free to talk or mail me or any other officer with any thoughts or opinions on anything they wish to talk about.
    *insert awesome siggy here*
  • Aesthor - Heavens Tear
    edited February 2012
    Options
    sounds fun, did you at least ace it? D:

Dunno, I hope so :|

And there ya have it! ^That is reasonable enough of an explanation for me. I don't really care that much; the quicker TW is over the faster I can get back to those 'other games.' Yea I wanted to bid GD, but my level of care is not nearly big enough for me to fuss over it.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ಥ_ಥ MOAR.
  • Retsuko - Heavens Tear
    Retsuko - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,016 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    Options

I've been logging on like twice a week now. Maybe the expansion can change things around, who knows.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

playing Faction Wars Again.
    edited February 2012
    Options
    I've been logging on like twice a week now. Maybe the expansion can change things around, who knows.

Doubt it,seems with every expansion that comes out,less and less people play that are worth a dam.Eventually all of us older players will be gone with the crazy few who just can't seem to get away and noobs will rule the server.
    mmmmmm tacos mmmmm

Retired for good.
  • ILLeism - Heavens Tear
    ILLeism - Heavens Tear Posts: 83 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    Options
    itt: people crying about a game they say they don't care about.
    so brave.
  • X_trigger_X - Heavens Tear
    X_trigger_X - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,301 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    Options
    itt: people crying about a game they say they don't care about.
    so brave.

To loosely quote someone ...

This game is like a drug addicted family member to me. You love him and check in on him every so often, but he's too far gone for us to help. The hospital does little to nothing to help - you just keep checking up in the hope things change.

Sounded better in my head, but oh well.
  • Darkhawkclaw - Heavens Tear
    Darkhawkclaw - Heavens Tear Posts: 285 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    Options
    not to drag this thread back to tw topics or anything, but i think rad could give enrage one hell of a fight, or maybe even beat em. for this to happen dd's would have to learn PUSH means move forward, not look around and see whos moving and ***** about those who arent if your not either. or move not stand around with someone elses **** in your hand wondering why all them other team people are killing your cats and not up there playing with you, or lastly not push cause the catas arent in thier base yet so theres plenty of time to try to farm, but im not being picky or long winded or anything. sure i see some kind of ban coming for that so wth.. as far as tw this weeks schedule goes.. reset after this one and every 6 months after that, so all your hard work to build the "perfect team" or try to depending on who you are.....

tumblr_ldp3jukzHo1qb9a2wo1_500.png
  • Crystabella - Heavens Tear
    Crystabella - Heavens Tear Posts: 204 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    Options
    I for one hate the map reset, things were just getting really interesting. That being said I think the TW can still be just as fun if we all don't end up too far apart on the clean map and the new skills are going to change things up quite alot where TW is concerned.

I would have loved to see Enrage attack us this week so we could have another 2-3 hour battle, hopefully you show to us and we can finish this map cycle with a great one. I sincerely hope Enrage can find their old spark and get back to their old selves, it just won't be as fun otherwise.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Darkhawkclaw - Heavens Tear
    Darkhawkclaw - Heavens Tear Posts: 285 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    Options

start another alt. keeps me entertained for almost 2-3 hours a day. most days. to be honest with ya, making a new class i dont know and running around doing quests in the new places ive never bothered to visit in the new lands that didnt exist when the server was new, sorta brings back old times. strangely, all the old mobs have new names and everything seems easier. plus you end up being the only lvl 3 running around with a love up and down on, but hell, nobody ever said the game was fair.