Guide to join the 3 Orders

Korren - Lost City
Korren - Lost City Posts: 339 Arc User
edited March 2012 in General Discussion
A. if u want the g15 pve gears

incase the english names dont correspond to the chinese names, check this map before u join those orders.
map: http://img198.imageshack.us/img198/1910/52024865.jpg

Order of Corona(华光会)
G15 arcane armours
G15 Daggers Bow

Order of the Shroud(暗隐会)
G15 heavy armours
G15 arcane weapons

Order of Luminance(辉夜军)
G15 light armours
G15 pole/sword/axes

B.if u want the skills

skill description list: http://pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showpost.php?p=15365691&postcount=208

attention: the skills in green color are the tradable skills, almost free, u can get them at 1st day. the rest skills take about 30 days daily quests to get 1, and they are untradable.
if u need the green books,u can just put an alt char in that order, it saves u some times.

wiz
Order of Corona
Guardian of sand

Order of the Shroud
Arcane Light

Order of Luminance

reset hp/positon skills
ice world
bm
Order of Corona
God punish tactics
Riding in Purple Dust

Order of the Shroud
Red Dragon cable

Order of Luminance
Tianyuan reversal

veno
Order of Corona
Yaoqi hit

Order of the Shroud
Dance

Order of Luminance
Lock soul scarab
Nether Spirit of Fire

barb
Order of Corona
Dragon extinct
Fighting Rake

Order of the Shroud
Immortal soul

Order of Luminance
Prehistoric blood

archer
Order of Corona
Left leap / Right leap(cost of 1 skill)

Order of the Shroud
lightening strike
Silence

Order of Luminance
Sunset arrow

cleric
Order of Corona
Arc ray of disease

Order of the Shroud
Sincere

Order of Luminance
Purple Night Dance
Ray meditation
Aurora Magic Ray
The blessing of the gods

sin
Order of Corona
investigate

Order of the Shroud
Resurrection burial
solar eclipse

Order of Luminance
Lose a Thousand Pieces of Gold

psy
Order of Corona
source of evil

Order of the Shroud
embryo of the soul

Order of Luminance
Wraith escape
Wind rocks buried

seeker
Order of Corona
Jianming Yuan
Translocation tactic

Order of the Shroud
Broken kettle tactic

Order of Luminance
3rd eye

mystic
Order of Corona
Flowers blinding

Order of the Shroud
3rd eye

Order of Luminance

Star prairie
Moist
C.if u want all class pets, land / fly mounts, spirit, rep,exp

i mean, c'mon...seriously? u really need those? b:surrender
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Post edited by Korren - Lost City on

Comments

• Deceptistar - Sanctuary
    Deceptistar - Sanctuary Posts: 10,454 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    nice start guide :D
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]lagunal8.deviantart.com
    ★"New weekly quests! "Discover the bug in the patch""-Nihillae★"My father would beat me if he found out I was QQing over a virtual pony."-Neurosis★"You're amongst the biggest blobs of fail I've ever seen in my life."-Ninnuam★"A statistic said 3% people of the world get enjoyment primarily from making people upset, and you are trying to discriminate them"-ilystah★["How To Tank Rebirth Order Delta (86+)"-Stickygreen Barb (1)restat. you want full magic, Arcane armour build (2)when mobs come /faceroll on your keyboard and you will one shot all the mobs (3)rinse and repeat]★"I've been spammed with 3 poops for 2 hours."-ColdSteele★"If someone fights learning, I don't bother with them outside of amusement factor."-Telarith★"This thread is a joke right? Please say yes."-eatwithspoons★ "This is why you don't post your opinions on the internet, most of the replies you get will be from people who missed a hug or two sometime in their youth."-Alacol★"Sexy! A post with a Binomial Distribution."-Asterelle★"It's about time PW starts to separate out the noob Sins from the rest."-salvati0n★"Shoo troll >:O"-TheDan
  • Xainou - Sanctuary
    Xainou - Sanctuary Posts: 5,369 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    Thanks Korren =^_^=

Urgh. The green skills are all the less useful ones for the classes I play. lol
    *gets read to farm a month for 0 exp loss skill* >.<
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Licensed tail brusher of ƙɑƙʊɱɑʊ ~ only the fluffiest
    Outrunning centaurs since 2012~
  • Sagek - Sanctuary
    Sagek - Sanctuary Posts: 1,156 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    No g15 pve claws or fist?
  • Korren - Lost City
    edited February 2012
    No g15 pve claws or fist?

no

5char
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Sagek - Sanctuary
    Sagek - Sanctuary Posts: 1,156 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    no

5char

interesting..
  • Asterelle - Sanctuary_1381265973
    Asterelle - Sanctuary_1381265973 Posts: 7,881 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    How do you know which english name corresponds with which chinese one?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Refining Simulator - aster.ohmydays.net/pw/refiningsimulator.html (don't use IE)
    Genie Calculator - aster.ohmydays.net/pw/geniecalculator.html - (don't use IE)
    Socket Calculator - aster.ohmydays.net/pw/socketcalculator.html
  • _Perses_ - Lost City
    _Perses_ - Lost City Posts: 1,917 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    Well...it looks like the skills I want are gonna be easy to get, so me likey that :>....Though trying to decide to go for green first or get the grab and pull skill....

WTB> Text Macro for Grab control skill to yell "GET THE **** OVER HERE, *****!"
    Nothing worthwhile to mention here, enjoy the animated signature~

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Xainou - Sanctuary
    Xainou - Sanctuary Posts: 5,369 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    Just noticed... mystic only has 5 skills listed there? :o Any clue which order the other ones belong to?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Licensed tail brusher of ƙɑƙʊɱɑʊ ~ only the fluffiest
    Outrunning centaurs since 2012~
  • Kremia - Lost City
    Kremia - Lost City Posts: 507 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    Thanks for the info ;D b:victory
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Asterelle - Sanctuary_1381265973
    Asterelle - Sanctuary_1381265973 Posts: 7,881 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    Shes lvl 4 chinese.

Different versions of PW can use very different names... Just look at all the throw-backs using strange PW-MY names on LC.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Refining Simulator - aster.ohmydays.net/pw/refiningsimulator.html (don't use IE)
    Genie Calculator - aster.ohmydays.net/pw/geniecalculator.html - (don't use IE)
    Socket Calculator - aster.ohmydays.net/pw/socketcalculator.html
  • Michael_Dark - Lost City
    Michael_Dark - Lost City Posts: 9,091 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    Different versions of PW can use very different names... Just look at all the throw-backs using strange PW-MY names on LC.

Or look at all the mongrels on Sanct who call it "vana".

b:victory
    I post in forums. This one and others. That's why I post.
  • Astraea - Raging Tide
    Astraea - Raging Tide Posts: 544 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    only question i have would be, are the G15 gear/weps tradeable or at minimum account stashable? cause if so then goign for corona to get dags for sin + side armors for any AA using only 1 char would be nice :o
    cause if not then it would make trying to get the gears/weps and skills at same time abit annoying.
    "Common sense isn't so common anymore." ~ Yusiong - Lost City
    b:surrender
  • MiniST - Sanctuary
    MiniST - Sanctuary Posts: 604 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    Or look at all the mongrels on Sanct who call it "vana".

b:victory

atleast we don't all want to goto Nevada. Vegas is fun, but you can't stay there forever b:cute

on the other hand, 30 days to wait to turn people into frogs b:cry
  • Michael_Dark - Lost City
    Michael_Dark - Lost City Posts: 9,091 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    atleast we don't all want to goto Nevada. Vegas is fun, but you can't stay there forever b:cute

Actually, you can if you REALLY want to. b:chuckle

on the other hand, 30 days to wait to turn people into frogs b:cry

Think I'll actually get that on my veno for the lulz.
    I post in forums. This one and others. That's why I post.
  • Leviath_Imp - Lost City
    Leviath_Imp - Lost City Posts: 194 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    Dam. Wizards are gonna be really op now. =.=
  • Korren - Lost City
    edited February 2012
    How do you know which english name corresponds with which chinese one?

ye, i edited my post, just incase.-_-''
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Mayfly - Dreamweaver
    Mayfly - Dreamweaver Posts: 6,094 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    Heavy armor - check.
    Arcane weapons - check
    Dance - one of the better veno skills from the expansion

Order of the Shroud for my main (and only 95+) char, a HA/AA veno.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Weekly Japanese/English bilingual webcomic
    thejapanesepage.com/ebooks/yuki_no_monogatari_manga
  • Bubbles - Morai
    Bubbles - Morai Posts: 1,143 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    Very nice, added to my thread.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Deceptistar - Sanctuary
    Deceptistar - Sanctuary Posts: 10,454 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    ye, i edited my post, just incase.-_-''
    i wouldnt be too worried >.> the japanese reading of those words correspond to the english one too
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]lagunal8.deviantart.com
    ★"New weekly quests! "Discover the bug in the patch""-Nihillae★"My father would beat me if he found out I was QQing over a virtual pony."-Neurosis★"You're amongst the biggest blobs of fail I've ever seen in my life."-Ninnuam★"A statistic said 3% people of the world get enjoyment primarily from making people upset, and you are trying to discriminate them"-ilystah★["How To Tank Rebirth Order Delta (86+)"-Stickygreen Barb (1)restat. you want full magic, Arcane armour build (2)when mobs come /faceroll on your keyboard and you will one shot all the mobs (3)rinse and repeat]★"I've been spammed with 3 poops for 2 hours."-ColdSteele★"If someone fights learning, I don't bother with them outside of amusement factor."-Telarith★"This thread is a joke right? Please say yes."-eatwithspoons★ "This is why you don't post your opinions on the internet, most of the replies you get will be from people who missed a hug or two sometime in their youth."-Alacol★"Sexy! A post with a Binomial Distribution."-Asterelle★"It's about time PW starts to separate out the noob Sins from the rest."-salvati0n★"Shoo troll >:O"-TheDan
  • Fail_BM - Raging Tide
    Fail_BM - Raging Tide Posts: 929 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    So, if I join Order of the Shroud I can get HA armor but I can't get the weapons because they are part of Order of Luminance? b:sad
  • Kerona - Sanctuary
    Kerona - Sanctuary Posts: 1,771 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    b:thanks
    Thank you again, Korren!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Bubbles - Morai
    Bubbles - Morai Posts: 1,143 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    i wouldnt be too worried >.> the japanese reading of those words correspond to the english one too
    the japanese reading of those words correspond to the english one too
    the japanese reading of those words
    the japanese
    japanese
    japanese

japanese

japanese
    japanese

japanese
    ohlawd
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Euthymius - Heavens Tear
    Euthymius - Heavens Tear Posts: 3,162 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    Korren delivers! b:victory

psy
    Order of Corona
    source of evil

Order of the Shroud
    embryo of the soul

Order of Luminance
    Wraith escape
    Wind rocks buried

...but where is our Call/Summon skill? ;_;
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]Remember: OP may be a duck|OP/GMs/Devs may not deliver|Search function is your friend|Lurk more|Be wary of Mods: they can't be trusted|This place isn't a hugbox|Your tears sustain me|Know what Bait is|"Soon" may never come|Postcount, Dubs, and other GETs are important|Don't revive long dead threads|There is a section for everything|You can be banned for anything|No Fun Allowed outside of OT|Sweetiebot rules OT|"Circlejerks" are inevitable|Threads can be derailed and saved|Those who use"XD" should off themselves at their earliest convenience|
  • Bobobejumbo - Raging Tide
    Bobobejumbo - Raging Tide Posts: 934 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    A. if u want the g15 pve gears

incase the english names dont correspond to the chinese names, check this map before u join those orders.
    map: http://img198.imageshack.us/img198/1910/52024865.jpg

Order of Corona(华光会)
    G15 arcane armours
    G15 Daggers Bow

Order of the Shroud(暗隐会)
    G15 heavy armours
    G15 arcane weapons

Order of Luminance(辉夜军)
    G15 light armours
    G15 pole/sword/axes

I believe you have Corona and Luminance backwards. I know you speak chinese too, but my wife says your wrong b:surrender

EDIT: I asked her to explain it to me, since Korren has always been a very good source, and simply calling him/her wrong wouldn't fly too well.

Here is how she explained it to me:

华光会: The middle symbol is chinese for Light. The first and last symbols signify its a group of some sort, in our case, an Order. Order of Light. Well Luminance is a measure of how bright something is.

So that one is supposed to be Order of Luminance.

暗隐会: The first symbol means Dark, and the second means Hidden. The last means its a group again. This fits rather well with the definition of Shroud.

So that one is supposed to be the Order of the Shroud.

辉夜军: The first symbol means Brilliant. The middle symbol means Night. And the last means an army (group again, but more war-like?). Brilliant Night. Thats exactly how i would describe the corona effect of a solar eclipse. See for yourself. Brilliant Night, wouldn't you agree?

So that one is supposed to be the Order of Corona.

Anyways, this is what my wife is telling me.
  • Korren - Lost City
    edited February 2012
    I believe you have Corona and Luminance backwards. I know you speak chinese too, but my wife says your wrong b:surrender

EDIT: I asked her to explain it to me, since Korren has always been a very good source, and simply calling him/her wrong wouldn't fly too well.

Here is how she explained it to me:

华光会: The middle symbol is chinese for Light. The first and last symbols signify its a group of some sort, in our case, an Order. Order of Light. Well Luminance is a measure of how bright something is.

So that one is supposed to be Order of Luminance.

暗隐会: The first symbol means Dark, and the second means Hidden. The last means its a group again. This fits rather well with the definition of Shroud.

So that one is supposed to be the Order of the Shroud.

辉夜军: The first symbol means Brilliant. The middle symbol means Night. And the last means an army (group again, but more war-like?). Brilliant Night. Thats exactly how i would describe the corona effect of a solar eclipse. See for yourself. Brilliant Night, wouldn't you agree?

So that one is supposed to be the Order of Corona.

Anyways, this is what my wife is telling me.

ye, i know the 2 names are confusing.

华光 means 'to emit light' 辉夜 means 'to shine even in the dark night'

but according to the story line, 华光会 is an order which consists of aborigines and wraiths, with the advantage of knowledges and intelligence, they are trying to stop the Order of the Shroud from ruining the world.

and 辉夜军 is a group of mercenary troops, they develop themselves in the war betwens the said 2 orders, they always help the weak side, and try to keep the balance betwens Order of Corona and Order of Luminance.

and from what PWI post from the website:

Join an Order

As you begin questing in Morai, you'll happen upon three Orders vying for control of the region - the wise Order of Corona, the scheming Order of the Shroud, and the mercurial Order of Luminance. Upon choosing an Order to enlist in, you'll gain access to a number of distinct perks, from powerful gear to unique high-level skills, to special vanity pets.

ITS TIME TO CHOSE,ME, OR UR WIFE!b:angry
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Bobobejumbo - Raging Tide
    Bobobejumbo - Raging Tide Posts: 934 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    ye, i know the 2 names are confusing.

华光 means 'to emit light' 辉夜 means 'to shine even in the dark night'

but according to the story line, 华光会 is an order which consists of aborigines and wraiths, with the advantage of knowledges and intelligence, they are trying to stop the Order of the Shroud from ruining the world.

and 辉夜军 is a group of mercenary troops, they develop themselves in the war betwens the said 2 orders, they always help the weak side, and try to keep the balance betwens Order of Corona and Order of Luminance.

and from what PWI post from the website:

Join an Order

As you begin questing in Morai, you'll happen upon three Orders vying for control of the region - the wise Order of Corona, the scheming Order of the Shroud, and the mercurial Order of Luminance. Upon choosing an Order to enlist in, you'll gain access to a number of distinct perks, from powerful gear to unique high-level skills, to special vanity pets.

ITS TIME TO CHOSE,ME, OR UR WIFE!b:angry

She hasn't read much (any) of the story line. So you might be correct based off that. Personally I think PWI screwed up which order was supposed to be which. Would anyone be surprised by that?
  • Erryne - Sanctuary
    Erryne - Sanctuary Posts: 220 Arc User
    edited February 2012

psy
    Order of Corona
    source of evil

Order of the Shroud
    embryo of the soul

Order of Luminance
    Wraith escape
    Wind rocks buried

Missing teleport for squad member in that list. Homever, while cleaning that quote to only keep the psychic's list, I saw a line of code(color for white) without text in middle under Wind rocks buried. Did you forget to write it there and the Teleport is also part of the Order of Luminance?
  • ellero
    ellero Posts: 89 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    Can any1 post the stats of those gears/weapons?
  • Korren - Lost City
    edited February 2012
    Missing teleport for squad member in that list. Homever, while cleaning that quote to only keep the psychic's list, I saw a line of code(color for white) without text in middle under Wind rocks buried. Did you forget to write it there and the Teleport is also part of the Order of Luminance?

some of the skills will not be released at the beginning of the expansion, if u cant find the skills that u want in the list, then forget about it-_-
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • MoonUsagi - Heavens Tear
    MoonUsagi - Heavens Tear Posts: 4,377 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    ohlawd

wait until someone say Korean b:pleased
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Sorry i speak engrish b:chuckle
    Nickname doesn't have anything to do with sailor but related to a folklore
    Use search, it was your best friends to avoid many suffering in internet...