badly need money

Demon_troll - Harshlands
Demon_troll - Harshlands Posts: 622 Arc User
edited February 2012 in Dawnglory (EU)
really difficult to get even half to 1.5 million... how am i going to get to 90 if no one helps me lvl 90?? 100 would be dream come true... but at least 90 i can be happy about it... can anyone plz let me use some coin? like 5 million plz
Post edited by Demon_troll - Harshlands on

Comments

• Eoria - Harshlands
    Eoria - Harshlands Posts: 6,118 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    Work the street corner in south arch.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

"subtraction has the butt of an angel" - Paulrogers
    I <3 Subtraction.
    /blatant sig copy is blatant

105/105/105 obtained! b:cute
  • Pyroki - Harshlands
    Pyroki - Harshlands Posts: 71 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    Didn't you say in another post that your clan leader gave you 1 mil? Go ask for more. :D
  • ZackMystic - Harshlands
    ZackMystic - Harshlands Posts: 325 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    5char
    you are the easyiest source of free +1 post counts since ive never seen one of your threads of any importance at allb:victory
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    78 Mystic ZackMystic
    95 BM ZackBlade
    Retired in March 2012, thx DarkNova for the fun.
    Exiirah made this purely awesome signature b:pleased Many thanks to her
  • Demon_troll - Harshlands
    edited February 2012
    Didn't you say in another post that your clan leader gave you 1 mil? Go ask for more. :D

the faction leader told me and others he would give us 1 million but idk about them, but he not give me any coin as he said he would give all of us :( i would have been like lvl70 something long time at least :(((((
    edited February 2012
    https://billing.perfectworld.com/charge
    Remember we are on harshlands, life is harsh, so play stop plvling and actually lvl up your skills(and actual game skills) and try to be of use in a bh for once
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    78 Mystic ZackMystic
    95 BM ZackBlade
    edited February 2012
    my faction help me with bh, so it is not a problem for me, but i just want lvl70 at least by this weekend :(( and i can't buy gold... :(((((((
  • Dralighte - Harshlands
    Dralighte - Harshlands Posts: 1,540 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    5char
    you are the easyiest source of free +1 post counts since ive never seen one of your threads of any importance at allb:victory

Not like you have many posts too b:chuckle
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Kylin: thrashtalk everyone, win TWs, serious faction -Dralighte
    edited February 2012
    i am in free fc, i need lvl, brb
    edited February 2012
    If you need your faction adn they are more than 15 lvls higher than you thats bad... i hate having high lvls do my bh cause then its boring as anything... Learn your class, btw you know what using a skill is right?? and not just auto attacking heads right??? *sarcasm*
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    78 Mystic ZackMystic
    95 BM ZackBlade
    edited February 2012
    Not like you have many posts too b:chuckle

I ahvent really starting using the forums much until about november, cant play the game so why not use the forums lol. and its just not cool seeing this guys name come up for alot of things that shows hes just begging and not actually trying to play the game.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    78 Mystic ZackMystic
    95 BM ZackBlade
    edited February 2012
    If you need your faction adn they are more than 15 lvls higher than you thats bad... i hate having high lvls do my bh cause then its boring as anything... Learn your class, btw you know what using a skill is right?? and not just auto attacking heads right??? *sarcasm*

errr, i bad math... they usually 80 or 90 or above helping... you have any idea how hard bh51 is? a lvl100 demon sin even died there ;/... we kept getting wiped from wyvern... i can't remember his name, he not from faction
    edited February 2012
    errr, i bad math... they usually 80 or 90 or above helping... you have any idea how hard bh51 is? a lvl100 demon sin even died there ;/... we kept getting wiped from wyvern...

Ive done it on bm,psy, and mystic. You just need to learn what to do and what not to do, ive done it many of times and never had problems get a reliable tank and healer which will require some effort. And also theres this ultra boring thing called questing... you'll have to kill a ton of stuff but you'll get money from drops and rewards and also learn how to become a good archer
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    78 Mystic ZackMystic
    95 BM ZackBlade
  • SpazzMcAps - Harshlands
    SpazzMcAps - Harshlands Posts: 2,561 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    errr, i bad math... they usually 80 or 90 or above helping... you have any idea how hard bh51 is? a lvl100 demon sin even died there ;/... we kept getting wiped from wyvern... i can't remember his name, he not from faction
    you have got to be kidding me, a lvl 100 demon sin died in bh51, on my lvl 100 demon 5 aps awesomeness i can most likely solo up to bh89, never triede seat or abba could probably do that too. and i completely agree with zack, if you dont have any money go grind some mobs or do some quests. then when you have around 1m. do some more quests. you dont want to end up like some idiots ive seen, first cast nirvana daggers +2 without r8 or both of the lionheart ornies. if you do over power lvl and go to pvp i will have tons of fun wiping your *** across west arch with my axes. i made up a new word yesterday, Tardsparking. its what idiots hwo overpowerlevel do. in pvp and pve TRIPLE SPARK HURRDUR
    edited February 2012
    you have got to be kidding me, a lvl 100 demon sin died in bh51, on my lvl 100 demon 5 aps awesomeness i can most likely solo up to bh89, never triede seat or abba could probably do that too. and i completely agree with zack, if you dont have any money go grind some mobs or do some quests. then when you have around 1m. do some more quests. you dont want to end up like some idiots ive seen, first cast nirvana daggers +2 without r8 or both of the lionheart ornies. if you do over power lvl and go to pvp i will have tons of fun wiping your *** across west arch with my axes. i made up a new word yesterday, Tardsparking. its what idiots hwo overpowerlevel do. in pvp and pve TRIPLE SPARK HURRDUR

If you do happen to ever find him plvled up i would love to see a vid of you destroying him lol :P
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    78 Mystic ZackMystic
    95 BM ZackBlade
    edited February 2012
    happy to do so, ive killed him twice already. easy one shot with +5 TT90 zerk axes
    edited February 2012
    Btw i see your signatures "back" never got to see it but saw you said it would be back to its awesomeness and you are right lol thats awesome and hillarious!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    78 Mystic ZackMystic
    95 BM ZackBlade
    edited February 2012
    i think thats a dif person who said back to its orgiginal awesomeness, might have been okeano
    edited February 2012

it was me, around a lvl101 demon sin and 90 cleric, when i died twice in a row from wyvern... i had to move, then i got jumped by mobs and the mystic and sin try to save me but too late... sin died like 4 times and the mystic died a good bit
    edited February 2012
    happy to do so, ive killed him twice already. easy one shot with +5 TT90 zerk axes

talking about me? -.-
    edited February 2012
    yes i am talking about you, i killed you once in west because you were complaining at it was annoying, and the second time a gave you a drakes ray to the face
  • Yogaxpto - Dreamweaver
    Yogaxpto - Dreamweaver Posts: 273 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    By the time that I'm writing, I see that you are a lvl 64 archer. At lvl 64, my archer had his first TT weapon and was doing every single quest that was available.

You might be able to afford a TT for sure. If you don't, kill mobs. Most of them drop money.
    If you intend to make more money, your best option (which would avoid that demand for money like the one you have) would be to get money to invest in tt armors, kill mobs for exp and money, and do BH/divine quests/public quests to speed up the lvling process.

And don't waste money on fc or heads or whatever. The best lvls that i found more enjoyable on my archer was from 60/80. Cause I could grind for money, get tt gear and grind a lot more easily after getting tt gear.

You have a great oportunity to showoff how usefull you can be on an archer in a squad Until lvl 80. Don't waste it.
    Trolling since September 2008b:victory

Don't worry. I might stop trolling and say something useful... One day....
  • YeIIowFox - Harshlands
    YeIIowFox - Harshlands Posts: 60 Arc User
    edited February 2012

b:laughb:laugh this made me laugh so fricken hard. I have never seen anyone over lvl 76 die in that cave, if they do die in there then the chances are they power lvled and have no idea how to play their class. BH51 is a easy cave, even with full squads of the correct lvl to have the bh quest. running bh's should be done with full squads of similar level or it is boring, why would you play just to level fast then say you are bored and have nothing to do.

acctually do your quests after and before you do BH or grind some, grinding and quests are a great way to make easy money. Farm all the herbs/mats you see when you are grinding/questing the chances are quest reward will cover your repair bill and then you can keep the coin from selling the drops and mats. Don't QQ about not being able to level fast enough, you have BH, FC, and crazy stones if you want too power level b:bye
    edited February 2012
    b:laughb:laugh this made me laugh so fricken hard. I have never seen anyone over lvl 76 die in that cave, if they do die in there then the chances are they power lvled and have no idea how to play their class. BH51 is a easy cave, even with full squads of the correct lvl to have the bh quest. running bh's should be done with full squads of similar level or it is boring, why would you play just to level fast then say you are bored and have nothing to do.

acctually do your quests after and before you do BH or grind some, grinding and quests are a great way to make easy money. Farm all the herbs/mats you see when you are grinding/questing the chances are quest reward will cover your repair bill and then you can keep the coin from selling the drops and mats. Don't QQ about not being able to level fast enough, you have BH, FC, and crazy stones if you want too power level b:bye
    ^that
    @op you notice how everybody is saying do some quests and grind, maybe we are right?
  • Shayd - Raging Tide
    Shayd - Raging Tide Posts: 475 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    Before people grinded all nights and weekends to get 1-2 lvls now noobs whine ''OMG I did only 10 lvls on hypers today what a lame game'' Or as above lend him few million coins, DUDE I'm playing from 4 years and 3.7 M was MOST I ever had!
    Mystic: 99 lvl (Main)
    Psychic: 96 lvl (Alt)
    Assassin: 78 lvl (Retired)
    Cleric: 75 lvl (Retired)

Big bumpy ride since 2008
    edited February 2012
    i remember the old times when quest was how you lvled and i though anyone with calamities was god
  • Guddah - Archosaur
    Guddah - Archosaur Posts: 92 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    Why do you need coin to level? Go slap some mobs.
    edited February 2012
    +1
    5 chars
  • Wild_Garruk - Harshlands
    Wild_Garruk - Harshlands Posts: 48 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    I remember that bh it was who lvl me up until 80 and I started with fc and early on my game experience I lvl up from 1to 50 only doing quests and killing mobs... never had to buy any stupid heads now I run my solo fc and kill heads with my alts when Im done with bh