which claws?

Options
Venomthekill - Heavens Tear
Venomthekill - Heavens Tear Posts: 95 Arc User
edited February 2012 in Blademaster
I have windpour claws and 3.33/5

Most common 'versions' of these claws are leaving them 'as is' with the .1 int or 2nd stage them and getting sacrifical strike and -0.5 int and usually 1 other yummy stat. I know Ive seen the double -0.5 int but im not that lucky lol

If you go the second route, i would be 2.86/4 aps. I guess my stupid question is: with 2nd stage and zerk, will you see a clear difference in damage or am I better off keeping the -0.1 int?

I was jus wondering if the reason most ppl keep them 1st stage is because it might be better with more aps or is it because it costs a ton of money for the second stage and the many retrys to find zerk and -0.5 int

will the cost be worth the damage difference?
Life is a Garden...Dig Itb:victory

101 Wizzy (r9)
101 BM (5aps/r9)
100 Veno (Farmer)
90 Sin (for goofs)
75 pys (for info)
Post edited by Venomthekill - Heavens Tear on

Comments

• _Perses_ - Lost City
    _Perses_ - Lost City Posts: 1,917 Arc User
    edited January 2012
    Options
    Kinda a combination of both reasons....

Costs a **** ton of raps to get the wanted stats, unless you have the luck of the winning the ****ing lottery and the -.1 int is better on the G13 unless you have the cash to get a 0.1 on the second cast.
    Nothing worthwhile to mention here, enjoy the animated signature~

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Setsuai - Harshlands
    Setsuai - Harshlands Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited January 2012
    Options
    Ok, you pointed out "sac strike" which no...thats a dual axe/ dagger thing. Claws get revenge, fists get "zerk" which is berzerk. So..sorry, Claws cant get sac strike (I wish..). Imo, the zerk would kill you on fists, (its a fist only btw), so if you want shoot for claws with revenge, or 20 attack levels. If you do, go for r8 recast too :D
  • Venomthekill - Heavens Tear
    Venomthekill - Heavens Tear Posts: 95 Arc User
    edited January 2012
    Options
    forgot...i was dreaming. With blood vengence i was thinking, question still stands: 2nd with less aps > 1st stage with more aps ?
    Life is a Garden...Dig Itb:victory

101 Wizzy (r9)
    101 BM (5aps/r9)
    100 Veno (Farmer)
    90 Sin (for goofs)
    75 pys (for info)
  • Hurrdurr - Lothranis
    Hurrdurr - Lothranis Posts: 1,468 Arc User
    edited January 2012
    Options
    forgot...i was dreaming. With blood vengence i was thinking, question still stands: 2nd with less aps > 1st stage with more aps ?

You can get 5APS demon sparked with just -0.05 on the weapon for a BM, and that's before R8 recast got released. Now if you get -0.05 on your recast chest and go all the other pieces of -int gear you don't even need -0.05 on G15s to reach 5.0 sparked.
  • TheDan - Sanctuary
    TheDan - Sanctuary Posts: 3,495 Arc User
    edited January 2012
    Options

With the amount of re-rolling you are going to need to do, invest in getting the Tome or whatever interval piece you are missing first so you don't need to have less attack speed with 2nd cast.

If you're doing PvP or 1v1, just stay 1st cast and up armors.
    BM PvP Guide: pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=1320761

YouTube channels: youtube.com/TheDan912 and youtube.com/TheDanPWI
  • ineye11
    ineye11 Posts: 65 Arc User
    edited January 2012
    Options
    Don't listen to theDan is a big noob cash shopper

b:laugh
  • TheDan - Sanctuary
    TheDan - Sanctuary Posts: 3,495 Arc User
    edited January 2012
    Options
    ineye11 wrote: »
    Don't listen to theDan is a big noob cash shopper

b:laugh

I'm 99% Farmed/Merched. My $200 dollars on this game I used were on flyers and packs. b:sad
    BM PvP Guide: pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=1320761

YouTube channels: youtube.com/TheDan912 and youtube.com/TheDanPWI
  • SweetyGal - Lost City
    SweetyGal - Lost City Posts: 23 Arc User
    edited January 2012
    Options
    I'm 99% Farmed/Merched. My $200 dollars on this game I used were on flyers and packs. b:sad

Why do you even listen to him? Clearly he his trolling you and he likes the attention. b:pleased

I rerolled my Gorenox Vanity's now almost 6 times myself. b:shocked
  • Sjuggs - Lost City
    Sjuggs - Lost City Posts: 617 Arc User
    edited January 2012
    Options
    SD all the way or go directly to 2nd cast claws.
  • ineye11
    edited January 2012
    Options

Best fail of the day

Gratz
  • AliceXV - Lost City
    AliceXV - Lost City Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited January 2012
    Options
    ineye11 wrote: »
    Best fail of the day

Gratz

Indeed, your reply it has been since is the most useless of this thread, Congrats ^^
    SD is tons better than NV G13 Claws. To the main question, keep G13 for now, improve gear, get a tome and later on replace with G15 or R8 Awaken.
  • _Perses_ - Lost City
    edited January 2012
    Options
    **** SD'S.

Pieces of **** aren't even worth keeping as their tiny +phys max attack goes bye-bye at +10 and you're left with a better fist being the G13 NV.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • BladedZero - Sanctuary
    BladedZero - Sanctuary Posts: 211 Arc User
    edited January 2012
    Options
    I have SD and they're pretty good for what they're worth and look 20x better. However I'm going to totally regret it when I choose to go for the 2nd cast and break my wallet. IMO if i could redo it, I would have just first casted to windpour or regicides.
  • Sakubatou - Sanctuary
    Sakubatou - Sanctuary Posts: 4,001 Arc User
    edited January 2012
    Options

I used to take a pretty harsh stand against SDs. 5 times the price and not really better than Deicides. Until +12 they have better damage than deicides but they don't have soul infect or 17 vitality. They're pure DD but are only a few percent (1-5%) betterwhere Deicides have slighlty less DD but offer a debuff and increase your defenses and hp, as well as refine better.

SDs start with a higher base damage but refine for ****. Regicides, Windpour, and Deicides all refine better. Deicides start with the lowest base dmg. Regicides, Windpour and SDs all have the same average base damage. So Regicides and Windpour are your options that give you the higher starting damage and the higher refine rate, as well as useful add ons. The +4% crit and +max phys attack of SDs will be overcome by the refine rate of Regicides at +10ish. I think Deicides even get a better base dmg than SDs at +9 but don't actually out DD it until +12 because of SDs adds.

I also really didn't like the idea of my BM running around looking like a cheerleader with pompoms chearing on sins as they out DDd me...
    Seven 100+ characters leveled the hard way. Free to play. Mystic, Psychic, and Wizard left to level. b:victory
  • ShadowsFlame - Raging Tide
    ShadowsFlame - Raging Tide Posts: 152 Arc User
    edited January 2012
    Options
    well lol i would jsut say this.... if u wanna be pve main go g15... else stay g13... pvp with g15s would mean that u either get a x2 -0.05 int or a r8 recast top with -0.05... which i find pointless

with next expansion T3 nirvana is coming so u might wanna wait till expansion and see if it got claws/fists =P (i havent seen a confirmation on this or a pic.. so just assuming)
    current pwcalc.com/ecccbccc47400382
    aiming pwcalc.com/5ac2ca79fcef8da4
    b:bye
  • Sakubatou - Sanctuary
    Sakubatou - Sanctuary Posts: 4,001 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    Options
    well lol i would jsut say this.... if u wanna be pve main go g15... else stay g13... pvp with g15s would mean that u either get a x2 -0.05 int or a r8 recast top with -0.05... which i find pointless

with next expansion T3 nirvana is coming so u might wanna wait till expansion and see if it got claws/fists =P i havent seen a confirmation on this or a pic.. so just assuming)(

Lol. R10 is coming too,as well as an aps nerf and a level cap raise.
    Seven 100+ characters leveled the hard way. Free to play. Mystic, Psychic, and Wizard left to level. b:victory
  • stealthxbomber
    stealthxbomber Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    Options
    Lol. R10 is coming too,as well as an aps nerf and a level cap raise.

no its an aps cap raise and a level nerf b:bye b:avoid
  • ineye11
    edited February 2012
    Options
    I suggest waiting RANK 10 for 3 years.

Otherwise deicide +10 is da BEST for all ya fk1n nubs pew pew ers

BIG UP TO MY BROZ RUNNIN AROUND WITH +12 SD

BIG UP TO MY BROZ RUNNIN +10 LA WRISTS + PANTS

Why ? Woot ? OMG ? TROLOLO ?
  • Sjuggs - Lost City
    Sjuggs - Lost City Posts: 617 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    Options
    **** SD'S.

Pieces of **** aren't even worth keeping as their tiny +phys max attack goes bye-bye at +10 and you're left with a better fist being the G13 NV.

I didnt expect less ignorance coming from you
  • _Perses_ - Lost City
    edited February 2012
    Options
    I didnt expect less ignorance coming from you

Please come back to comment after you are able to kill me b:thanks

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • fredwildpants
    fredwildpants Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    Options
    is there anyone that know if there is a way for a BM with R8 to change the weapon he choose when he got R*?
  • SpazzMcAps - Harshlands
    SpazzMcAps - Harshlands Posts: 2,561 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    Options

I rerolled my Gorenox Vanity's now almost 6 times myself. b:shocked
    how do you reroll gorenox vanitys?b:shocked
  • jabq
    jabq Posts: 821 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    Options

Easy, find the frostcovered signforce, and open it up 6 times. Now you have 6 gv. Lay them in a line and roll over them. When you fall between two of them, you pick those for your next fight. Unless the person meant refining.
  • Stressedout - Dreamweaver
    Stressedout - Dreamweaver Posts: 119 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    Options

And you wondered why pack sales are so high b:laughb:laughb:laugh
    frankieraye

Oh the snowmen are coming, don't you worry..