Nure_onna - Dreamweaver Posts: 47 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    testing :-)
    "Red wine with Barbs, white wine with Sins."
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Savor - Lost City
    Savor - Lost City Posts: 252 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    All 105 gooners should be getting forum title "Banned" muahahaha.
    My main was Susamajii The Lost City Barbarian.
  • Nure_onna - Dreamweaver
    Nure_onna - Dreamweaver Posts: 47 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    All 105 gooners should be getting forum title "Banned" muahahaha.

so just curious how did you lv a seeker from lv 10 to 90 in two days?
    "Red wine with Barbs, white wine with Sins."
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Evanera - Heavens Tear
    Evanera - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,423 Arc User
    edited February 2012

If she did like me she used 46 orb of cultivations and 186 brainpower orbs and did it in 5 hours. b:chuckle
  • Typhyse - Sanctuary
    Typhyse - Sanctuary Posts: 3,469 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    "Demon of the Seas"

Multiple reasons here:
    1) I once made a signature with the title "God of the Seas" but that was before my 89 culti...
    2) Typhon, this character's namesake, is the chief demon of Greek mythology (actually a monster, but monsters were the demons of ancient Greece).
    3) I'm simply a demon fishy and have called myself Demon of the Seas for at least a year. b:pleased
    4) I love you, you love me... b:avoid
    Demon_Troll: "takes on the appearance of an innocent archer but turns into a mindless idiot once you hear him speak"
    ~Spazz~
  • Savor - Lost City
    edited February 2012

You think that's hard? lol

You can go from 1-50 in one regular frost run using minimal hyper l2 frost. Maybe you just don't have good people taking you to frost.

Do you seriously think it's hard to get from 10 to 90 in two days? Some people on a real server like Lost City would say that is slow. I've gotten a char to 80 in one day running with friends who have OP sins.
    If he did like me she used 46 orb of cultivations and 186 brainpower orbs and did it in 5 hours. b:chuckle

Someone here at least has some brains. <3
  • Evanera - Heavens Tear
    edited February 2012
    Lol you don't even need any exp orbs to go from 1-90 in 2 days.

But <3
  • Savor - Lost City
    edited February 2012
    Lol you don't even need any exp orbs to go from 1-90 in 2 days.

But <3

Back during the Neinbeast event I got this character from 1-80 only opening the packs for winning and using culti orbs lmao.
  • Evanera - Heavens Tear
    edited February 2012
    Rofl I think my mystic is 45% into 101 purely from the tiger event and nothing else, and I haven't done it on my mystic in about 2 months.
  • Shandaar - Dreamweaver
    Shandaar - Dreamweaver Posts: 196 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    Shiny Shannie

1. Shannie is the nickname I gave Shandaar years ago;
    2. Rhymes with "shiny", and I do like shiny things;
    3. Shannie himself is pretty shiny.

If that doesn't work, let me know, I've got some more prepared. XD
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • MistaBwanden - Sanctuary
    MistaBwanden - Sanctuary Posts: 2,803 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    For those posting again and again and AGAIN to check if it's updated, just check your original post.
  • Nymfysubstaz - Dreamweaver
    Nymfysubstaz - Dreamweaver Posts: 294 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    Dang you won't lemme have PWI's Humpity Brat Huh... lol Anything like that would be good Frankielicious! Thanks! Cool idea btw....and yes I'm being a noob juust now reading this post.

PWI's resident pain in the ****!
    PWI's pervy damn brat that steals Frankies stapler.
    (smirks yes they both exceed the 5 word limit but I was just being a brat on those 2)

Now in all seriousness....
    PWI's Bratilicious (fangirl or groupie..either would work)
    PWI's Bratilicious Stazy
    PWI's Bratty Stazzy
    Stazy PWI's Smexy Bratilicious (Fan-girl or Groupie...again either would work)
    (I took out the humpin ones because it might marginally violate TOS. You see where I'm going with the nn's...I'm easy...)
    The list can go on and on and on. LOL

Oh and you asked for a reason why.
    The Brat part should be fairly obvious for ANYONE knowing me more than a minute. lol

Let's pull apart my name and explain this further...
    Stazzy would be for staz aka Anastazia Romano (I'm a HUGE history buff..Last Russian Czar's fav. daughter)
    Nymfy would be for ooooh let's just call it the Wood Nymph from mythology for TOS reasons.
    Sub well anyone who knows me get's it. Otherwise I can't explain for TOS reasons.

Oh oh and why the humping? Let me enlighten those who don't know me. It's not sexual, it's kinda my version of a hug. You see in instances you can't Jump from place to place like in world. And well if you try you just jump a little bit...soooo, a barb went afk one day in an instance and I was bored soooo, I started jumping up and down all around him. He came back into vent and said would you stop humping me you brat! Well, it tickled me pink and the Humping stayed...Guildies then wanted stazzy humps daily. Soooooo........ History was made.

Humps you and runs. Thanks in advance!!!
    Everyone needs a good innocent girly hump every now & then.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • XValor - Heavens Tear
    XValor - Heavens Tear Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    Edit : changed opinion and Avatar (u may delete this)
  • Phoenix_Eye - Heavens Tear
    Phoenix_Eye - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,681 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    Reverse-Troll Expert

Just inveted the title after my affairs with certain trolls here. I used their own posts to reverse their trolling to themselves , resulting in humorous situations
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    <--- MALE Veno ..... Moved to G W 2 or maybe not completely , don't know ...... PW addiction
    {That TT xbow chain is one that describes someone's bowel movements after having too much spicy food. A loud **** (Thundercrack), then a burning sensation (Flash Fire), followed by an explosion of multi-colored poo-confetti (Blinding Radiance). Excellent...} By Quilue
  • beerbellian
    beerbellian Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    Armchair Adventurer, please.

I'm disabled and in a wheel chair, so that's pretty much how I roll. b:laugh
  • Roland - Harshlands
    Roland - Harshlands Posts: 75 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    Oh My Days
    "WHOA, CALM DOWN HOLY JESUS **** NIPPLES IT'S JUST A GAME" - Longknife
  • Evanera - Heavens Tear
    edited February 2012
    Almost 3 weeks now and everyone who has posted since still does not have their title.

PWI management at its best :>
  • Enkrypted - Raging Tide
    Enkrypted - Raging Tide Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    i want mine to be Underdog because everyone calls me op for my lvl and i dissagree
  • Praxalis - Archosaur
    Praxalis - Archosaur Posts: 190 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    I asked for "Crazy Herb Lady" A while back but b:sad

It's an archo thing I practically LIVE in hell-if GM's could track how much time ppl spent in an instance mine would be crazy XD
  • _Perses_ - Lost City
    _Perses_ - Lost City Posts: 1,917 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    I asked for "Crazy Herb Lady" A while back but b:sad

It's an archo thing I practically LIVE in hell-if GM's could track how much time ppl spent in an instance mine would be crazy XD

Hell isn't a instance....
    Nothing worthwhile to mention here, enjoy the animated signature~

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Guddah - Archosaur
    Guddah - Archosaur Posts: 92 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    Cheese

It's because of my name.
  • Acxfolife - Archosaur
    Acxfolife - Archosaur Posts: 12 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    Could I have Hokage Naruto please? b:cute
  • SteamyFish - Lost City
    SteamyFish - Lost City Posts: 188 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    Title= Best Of The Best

why?

coz im the best of the best duuh
  • _Red_Myst_ - Sanctuary
    _Red_Myst_ - Sanctuary Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    Can my title be:methionylglutaminylarginyltyrosylglutamylserylleucyl phenylalanylalanylglutaminylleucyllysylglutamylarginyl lysylglutamylglycylalanylphenylalanylvalylprolylphenyl alanylvalylthreonylleucylglycylaspartylprolylglycylisol eucylglutamylglutaminylserylleucyllysylisoleucylaspartyl threonylleucylisoleucylglutamylalanylglycylalanylaspartyl alanylleucylglutamylleucylglycylisoleucylprolylphenyl alanylserylaspartylprolylleucylalanylaspartylglycylprolyl threonylisoleucylglutaminylasparaginylalanylthreonylleucyl arginylalanylphenylalanylalanylalanylglycylvalylthreonyl prolylalanylglutaminylcysteinylphenylalanylglutamyl methionylleucylalanylleucylisoleucylarginylglutaminyllysyl histidylprolylthreonylisoleucylprolylisoleucylglycylleucyl leucylmethionyltyrosylalanylasparaginylleucylvalylphenyl alanylasparaginyllysylglycylisoleucylaspartylglutamylphenyl alanyltyrosylalanylglutaminylcysteinylglutamyllysylvalyl glycylvalylaspartylserylvalylleucylvalylalanylaspartylvalyl prolylvalylglutaminylglutamylserylalanylprolylphenylalanyl arginylglutaminylalanylalanylleucylarginylhistidylasparaginyl valylalanylprolylisoleucylphenylalanylisoleucylcysteinyl prolylprolylaspartylalanylaspartylaspartylaspartylleucyl leucylarginylglutaminylisoleucylalanylseryltyrosylglycyl arginylglycyltyrosylthreonyltyrosylleucylleucylserylarginyl alanylglycylvalylthreonylglycylalanylglutamylasparaginyl arginylalanylalanylleucylprolylleucylasparaginylhistidyl leucylvalylalanyllysylleucyllysylglutamyltyrosylasparaginyl alanylalanylprolylprolylleucylglutaminylglycylphenylalanyl glycylisoleucylserylalanylprolylaspartylglutaminylvalyllysyl alanylalanylisoleucylaspartylalanylglycylalanylalanylglycyl alanylisoleucylserylglycylserylalanylisoleucylvalyllysylisol eucylisoleucylglutamylglutaminylhistidylasparaginylisoleucyl glutamylprolylglutamyllysylmethionylleucylalanylalanylleucyl lysylvalylphenylalanylvalylglutaminylprolylmethionyllysyl alanylalanylthreonylarginylserine

It's a protein b:chuckle
    And it's only one word so +1
  • Channman - Lost City
    Channman - Lost City Posts: 491 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    b:cry still haven't gotten mine asked quite a while back anyway

title:Chan
  • XScootaloo - Dreamweaver
    XScootaloo - Dreamweaver Posts: 234 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    there probably busy with the new expansion and will get back to it when its out. (meanwhile check)
    With the living avatars of friendship by your side and the orbital friendship cannon at your back, look the wraiths in there soulless eyes and ask them. "will you accept my friendship undead scum?"

[sigpic][/sigpic]
  • Eris - Dreamweaver
    Eris - Dreamweaver Posts: 76 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    Yeah, with everything going on in last few weeks, forum titles isn't in the top priority list.
  • Ajiuo - Harshlands
    Ajiuo - Harshlands Posts: 708 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    Could I have Hokage Naruto please? b:cute

that's the dumbest title i've ever heard lol, kinda like when you run around and see all the naruto character names on people. b:sweat
    Not only that, but considering it's promoting another game/show/anime what have you i don't think he'll allow it.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ❤ No more PWI for me~ ❤
    ❝WHATIFTHESTORMENDSANDIDONTSEEYOU❞
  • Scorched_Sky - Sanctuary
    Scorched_Sky - Sanctuary Posts: 337 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    Can I get "Away from ze Keyboard..."

cuz I always afk lol.
This discussion has been closed.