Future of TW

Options
Strife_son - Sanctuary
Strife_son - Sanctuary Posts: 1,217 Arc User
edited March 2012 in Twilight Temple (West)
As the title says, I'm interested in hearing some opinions regarding the future of TW on this server after the map resets.

Will we still have interesting wars at all? What can we expect or anticipate once the map get's cleaned up? :o
Post edited by Strife_son - Sanctuary on

Comments

• deathrider35
    deathrider35 Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    Options
    Pretty much depends on where the "Big Three" decide to attack.
    If they attack near each other then it'll be pretty competitive for them.
    Or they can go the easy route and roll smaller facs for a while.
    If they attack each other(regi, leg, vindi), than smaller facs have more tws and competition increases.
    If they decide to roll smaller facs, then the tw map will be similar to that of the Genesis Expansion reset.
  • PreDevil - Sanctuary
    PreDevil - Sanctuary Posts: 88 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    Options
    well, i think that the smaller factions, such as, end, pinni, should have their own little corner, that they can fight over, like they do now, but maybe a bit larger area

and btw, doesn't enely come as one of the top factions?

tbh, i reken, that if eney gets a stronger people, (and maybe a few tw's against vindi, just for lol's) we could beat regi, b:pleased you know that its possible
    PreDevil Endeavour lvl 101 Demon, Australian BladeMaster b:victory
  • OonaVile - Sanctuary
    OonaVile - Sanctuary Posts: 121 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    Options
    Gonna be the same like twas this time .. After vindicate wins a few lands ..they have to double defend if Regi and LG are closer to vindi on the map. Wud love to see a multicolored map though ..well hopefully we will see it for the first few weeks ^^but then again it will be down to 5-6 colors on map after a month or two .. <3
  • AirSonic - Sanctuary
    AirSonic - Sanctuary Posts: 49 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    Options
    well, i think that the smaller factions, such as, end, pinni, should have their own little corner, that they can fight over, like they do now, but maybe a bit larger area

tbh, i reken, that if eney gets a stronger people, (and maybe a few tw's against vindi, just for lol's) we could beat regi, b:pleased you know that its possible

im sure enely vs endeavour would be a good match
  • FaceRolI - Sanctuary
    FaceRolI - Sanctuary Posts: 450 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    Options
    Zerg takes over the map in 24 weeks /end
    full r999 91% chan wizzy b:kiss

Current build: pwcalc.com/bf1f46790766e26d
    LuLz: pwcalc.com/20f3fa96ab3c4dc0
  • _blood_rain - Sanctuary
    _blood_rain - Sanctuary Posts: 2,532 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    Options
    im sure enely vs endeavour would be a good match

Naww they have way too many R9s for us, I think it would last maybe 15 mins.
  • Kerona - Sanctuary
    Kerona - Sanctuary Posts: 1,771 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    Options
    Zerg takes over the map in 24 weeks /end

Nub faction with nub leader!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Suiryujin - Sanctuary
    Suiryujin - Sanctuary Posts: 449 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    Options
    >.> zergling rush? ull going need that if u want the map in 24weeks!
    My body is made of swords.
    Iron is my blood, and glass is my heart.
    I have overcome countless battlefields undefeated,
    Without once retreating,
    Nor once being understood.
    Always alone, intoxicated with victory on the hill of swords.
    Therefore, there is no meaning to that life.
    Perhaps this body is nothing but a sword itself.
  • Chrisssss - Sanctuary
    Chrisssss - Sanctuary Posts: 531 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    Options
    My hope is that new factions will become power house like the big three, hopefully experienced tw players in the future from the big three can help out with that. I'd say Endevour, Angels, Pinnical and Kami will get to the same lvl as Vindi/LG and Regi one day.
  • FkinMaltaMan - Sanctuary
    FkinMaltaMan - Sanctuary Posts: 536 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    Options
    Everyone know that GayBoys gonna rule the map in a month or two b:victory b:victory
    youtube.com/user/maltaeye

[SIGPIC]http://photouploads.com/images/mepro.png[/SIGPIC]
  • deathrider35
    deathrider35 Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    Options

IMO, Enely doesn't count as one of the top factions, more like one of the passive facs that benefit over the stronger one's agenda. Not sure Enely has even had some sort of challenge, tw wise (other than regi)...
  • Roly - Sanctuary
    Roly - Sanctuary Posts: 131 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    Options
    ende is one of the newest factions in pwi, they have like 3months or 4 months now since it's been created. Ende is a fast moving faction n trust me were getting there little by little it would be a decent fight against enelysion but w.e were still having to learn how to triple def better it's kinda hard when we got like 70 sign ups each week n like 50+ of each faction comes along to try to take us out of the map xD
  • HatedSoul - Sanctuary
    HatedSoul - Sanctuary Posts: 291 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    Options
    well i think tw is 1 big bogus part of the game seeing it never worked as intended on the site .... prbl never will why we will never know then we have a part that a group of people is running this game .. the big facts are all bongholers of eachotter they like to rule a game .. ruien it ... ruien peoples lives for it even ... this is this game sick pathetic and retarted ... we all got decived for years and u all licking but as **** to get in clans that are the most retarted people placed in a toghter way .. that is my opinion ... do kids get a chance to play?? or is it ruled by adults who are moron in there brain ????b:pleasedb:pleased
    I MISS AYANOb:cryb:sad
  • _blood_rain - Sanctuary
    _blood_rain - Sanctuary Posts: 2,532 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    Options
    HatedSoul has spoken!
  • WhiteShot - Sanctuary
    WhiteShot - Sanctuary Posts: 81 Arc User
    edited March 2012
    Options
    HatedSoul has spoken!

hated, amen! I will always love you! My half Dutch neighbour ;-)
  • Sarrafeline - Sanctuary
    Sarrafeline - Sanctuary Posts: 4,661 Arc User
    edited March 2012
    Options
    Pretty much depends on where the "Big Three" decide to attack.
    If they attack near each other then it'll be pretty competitive for them.
    Or they can go the easy route and roll smaller facs for a while.
    If they attack each other(regi, leg, vindi), than smaller facs have more tws and competition increases.
    If they decide to roll smaller facs, then the tw map will be similar to that of the Genesis Expansion reset.

This is pretty much it.

I suspect that the big three (I usually call them the 'Tier 1 TW factions') will get bored of 5 minute rolls and want to do something else. Not that... Anyone actually wants to fight Vindi anymore anyway. Jollibee said they would waid for Xeon to finish their TW against Angeles, which we lost, and when we came in, they basically kill farmed us and had our crystal down to half.

TW SHOULD be fun. NiteDream has had two amazingly fun TW's against VALKYRS, one last week and one last weekend, which tested both our factions (and our faction leader's sanity) to the max. Having the map resets gives us the opportunity to do this, where before, it would just be Vindi chasing Regi or Leg around the map while everyone else didn't get any opportunity at all to do TW.

Basically, the "lame factor" of TW has gone from 'off the charts' to 'something reasonable'. It would be 'almost nothing' if Wanmei introduced a Tiered TW system, but I'm sure Vindi *coughJollibeecough* would find a way to abuse that anyway.
    101 Sage Sin*/Archer
    100 Demon BM*/Barb
    96 Demon Cleric/Sage Seeker
    95 Demon Wiz/
    94 Sage Veno
    85 Psy/80 Mystic
    And a handful of other alts, all 79 and under.
    *Pre RB level
  • Digitalbleh - Sanctuary
    Digitalbleh - Sanctuary Posts: 69 Arc User
    edited March 2012
    Options
    well i think tw is 1 big bogus part of the game seeing it never worked as intended on the site .... prbl never will why we will never know then we have a part that a group of people is running this game .. the big facts are all bongholers of eachotter they like to rule a game .. ruien it ... ruien peoples lives for it even ... this is this game sick pathetic and retarted ... we all got decived for years and u all licking but as **** to get in clans that are the most retarted people placed in a toghter way .. that is my opinion ... do kids get a chance to play?? or is it ruled by adults who are moron in there brain ????b:pleasedb:pleased

man i love this guy, i can never understand a words he's saying. b:surrender
  • Kerona - Sanctuary
    Kerona - Sanctuary Posts: 1,771 Arc User
    edited March 2012
    Options

This was mostly coherent. I was impressed :O
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • FkinMaltaMan - Sanctuary
    FkinMaltaMan - Sanctuary Posts: 536 Arc User
    edited March 2012
    Options

Do never trust google-translate! b:avoid
    youtube.com/user/maltaeye

[SIGPIC]http://photouploads.com/images/mepro.png[/SIGPIC]