ADAMANTINE WHESTONES and ORICALCUM ORES

Options
gyroki
gyroki Posts: 450 Arc User
edited February 2012 in General Discussion
WE NEED ANOTHER SOURCE OF ADAMANTINE WHESTONES AND ORICALCUM ORES. EITHER THE DROP RATE FROM ARCANUM TREASURE HAS TO BE INCREASED OR WE SHOULD GET THE ABILITY TO BUY THEM (WITH MYSTERIOUS CHIPS OR CONTRIBUTION POINTS).

Even getting them by packs (worse, but still ok option..) would make the Memorial Coins more valuable.

I explain here what i'm talking about :

What everyone gets on average by arcanum treasure (= per trial):

______________________drop rate [%]____ amount_____you get [%]
Memorial Coin_________________81.45_________12_______85.21
Round Shield M________________10.00_________12_______10.46
Adamantine W___________________6.00__________7________3.66
Oricalcum Ore _________________0.75__________3________0.20
Platinum Ore __________________1.8___________3________0.47

What you need if you want to obtain full r8 recast (without reshaping/honing)

_______________weapon_chest_sleeves_legg__boots___sum__needed[%]
Memorial Coin_____999___999_____999__999____999___4995___81.27
Round Shield____________200_____200__200____200____800___13.02
Adamantine W______299______________________________299____4.86
Oricalcum Ore______15_______________________________15____0.24
Platinum Ore______________9_______9____9______9_____36____0.59

The problem is that almost noone recasts everything. E.g. for the most popular class, the assassins, makes it no sense to recast any piece of armor. Getting int back would be way to expensive, r9 is cheaper and better. And almost everyone has already (bound hh99 based) nv leggings with int or channeling bonus. Most 5aps BMs or 5aps barbs will only recast their chest and weapon.

Imo it makes only sense for vit barbs, pure dex archers and seekers to go for full r8 recast (if they dont have already some good, well refined pieces of armor which they dont want to waste). Most casters will not want to lose their channeling boni from hh99 + nv leggings + r8 chest. That's why most people will recast only their r8 weapon (if they cant afford r9).

This all leads on the one hand to a high HIGH DEMAND of Adamantine Whetstones and Oricalcum Ores. On the other hand we have another problem: Memorial Coin are **** now, they sell for ~24k only on LC server. When people get almost all the time just Memorial Coins for reward they will stop doing trials. It's already hard to motivate people to join. That's why.. see above..

____
@any mod: feel free to format table, i hate it...
Post edited by gyroki on

Comments

• Nareeah - Lost City
    Nareeah - Lost City Posts: 81 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    Options
    don't write in caps

people who don't plan to recast do trials too therefore they sell those mats
    also u can make all recast mats with Warrior seals at forges
    they SHOULD maybe just decrease the quantity of Seals for Oricalculm ore b:bye
  • Vancore - Sanctuary
    Vancore - Sanctuary Posts: 262 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    Options
    the gear is supposed to be ridiculously difficult to get and the weapons most of all they shouldnt change a thing
    Federation of United Casters Keeping Others From Failing And
    Positively Succeeding (Taken from SkogDyr of Lost City)
  • _Perses_ - Lost City
    _Perses_ - Lost City Posts: 1,917 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    Options
    The only thing I ask is that they increase the amount of adamantine whestone's you get....that and damascene ore.. >_>..Make it actually worth spending the 10-15 mil on the pack and have it give like 2 per pack. It wouldn't be anything unbalancing and it would let people who actually want to recast **** have a bit easier of a life when it comes to the ore because they don't feel like they are getting ****ed in the *** because of the insane price set by merchants.
    Nothing worthwhile to mention here, enjoy the animated signature~

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • DeathProof - Dreamweaver
    DeathProof - Dreamweaver Posts: 109 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    Options
    Or make your faction do more Trials, I have 2 pieces of R8 recast farmed on a wizard with no cash at all, just because we do lots of Trialsb:victory
  • gyroki
    gyroki Posts: 450 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    Options
    Or make your faction do more Trials, I have 2 pieces of R8 recast farmed on a wizard with no cash at all, just because we do lots of Trialsb:victory

Only a view factions can do that many trials. I'm sure there r just 6-7 factions which can do trail 1-8 on lc server every week (and only 3-4 who can/could do trial 3x9). The members of big TW factions with full nv 2nd cast/r9/+10/+12 can do money more easy - or even r not motivated to make more coins because they already have everything. I'm sure they r not motivated to do trials every day in future.

And for non-op factions it takes alot of time to do trials. Even if they bring 30-40 ppl for trial it takes more than 1.5h in average to finish one. Ending up with 12 memorial coins = 288k minus costs almost all the time is not funny and will kill motivation. And the memorial coins will become even cheaper in future - u'll understand this when u watch my statistic (sry, formation is messed up, cant use tabs and space here b:angry, i hope any mod can fix this).

I also hope that any Admin is reading and understanding this ... i hope there r some which play the game ...
  • Tainted$oul - Heavens Tear
    Tainted$oul - Heavens Tear Posts: 63 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    Options
    gyroki wrote: »
    WE NEED ANOTHER SOURCE OF ADAMANTINE WHESTONES AND ORICALCUM ORES. EITHER THE DROP RATE FROM ARCANUM TREASURE HAS TO BE INCREASED OR WE SHOULD GET THE ABILITY TO BUY THEM (WITH MYSTERIOUS CHIPS OR CONTRIBUTION POINTS).

Even getting them by packs (worse, but still ok option..) would make the Memorial Coins more valuable.

I explain here what i'm talking about :

What everyone gets on average by arcanum treasure (= per trial):

______________________drop rate [%]____ amount_____you get [%]
    Memorial Coin_________________81.45_________12_______85.21
    Round Shield M________________10.00_________12_______10.46
    Adamantine W___________________6.00__________7________3.66
    Oricalcum Ore _________________0.75__________3________0.20
    Platinum Ore __________________1.8___________3________0.47

What you need if you want to obtain full r8 recast (without reshaping/honing)

_______________weapon_chest_sleeves_legg__boots___sum__needed[%]
    Memorial Coin_____999___999_____999__999____999___4995___81.27
    Round Shield____________200_____200__200____200____800___13.02
    Adamantine W______299______________________________299____4.86
    Oricalcum Ore______15_______________________________15____0.24
    Platinum Ore______________9_______9____9______9_____36____0.59

The problem is that almost noone recasts everything. E.g. for the most popular class, the assassins, makes it no sense to recast any piece of armor. Getting int back would be way to expensive, r9 is cheaper and better. And almost everyone has already (bound hh99 based) nv leggings with int or channeling bonus. Most 5aps BMs or 5aps barbs will only recast their chest and weapon.

Imo it makes only sense for vit barbs, pure dex archers and seekers to go for full r8 recast (if they dont have already some good, well refined pieces of armor which they dont want to waste). Most casters will not want to lose their channeling boni from hh99 + nv leggings + r8 chest. That's why most people will recast only their r8 weapon (if they cant afford r9).

This all leads on the one hand to a high HIGH DEMAND of Adamantine Whetstones and Oricalcum Ores. On the other hand we have another problem: Memorial Coin are **** now, they sell for ~24k only on LC server. When people get almost all the time just Memorial Coins for reward they will stop doing trials. It's already hard to motivate people to join. That's why.. see above..

____
    @any mod: feel free to format table, i hate it...

So what you're saying is... you want r8 recast handed to you without working for it?

So do I!!!

But we all don't get we want.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Tainted$oul - Heavens Tear
    Tainted$oul - Heavens Tear Posts: 63 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    Options

I'm too lazy to do Trials.

I can farm enough coin just doing Caster Nirv. (Another 2x please)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]