Hey there frankieraye

booker224
booker224 Posts: 61 Arc User
edited February 2012 in General Discussion
Do ALL PWI marketing people think players are idiots?

They think that milking the players will increase revenue by taking all the worthwhile items out of DQ rewards, buy increasing pack prices then putting them on sale as if they are doing us a favour.

I can almost see how pack sales have dropped and that they are actually making less money from the increased price. I know this because everyone I know in game might buy 20 packs where they use to buy 100.

Well good luck with that. Keep trying to milk the current player base, and expansion or no expansion watch the population continue to drop and comments out on the web increase with the tone of beat down PWE games.

Even the share prices on the stock exchanges have seen what your doing wrong and have tried to tell you to fix it. From $23 a year ago August to $19 last fall. That's when you decided to take Medals of Glory out of DQ rewards. Then OPPSS!! Share priced dropped to $9 by December and marketing can't see a pattern.

Stop treating players in game like money spending idiots. Give a little to gain a lot.
Post edited by booker224 on

Comments

This discussion has been closed.