I just want to know

Options
jeremyhuff
jeremyhuff Posts: 1 Arc User
edited February 2012 in General Discussion
is it true or not that aps will be nerfed? this isnt something so everyone can come and flame sins or nothing, i just want to know if its true or not. im hearing yes and no. and if its getting nerfed how much? with all do respect i think if it DOES happen its wrong bc we work hard for what we have. it costs alot of money to have certain things and countless hours of ingame farming for most of us. please dont flame my post either just someone shed some light on the subject im sure its not only me whos wondering.
Post edited by jeremyhuff on

Comments

• LyuKang - Sanctuary
    LyuKang - Sanctuary Posts: 216 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    Options
    +1 post count, thank you and have a nice day b:bye
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] <--- One of the devs trying to fix the game. b:pleased

lvl 100 unbiased all path sage bm.

Currently waiting for them to take their sweet time to fix my avatar...
  • Flamespirit - Dreamweaver
    Flamespirit - Dreamweaver Posts: 337 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    Options
    Nobody knows untill they do.
  • _UnGodly_ - Lost City
    _UnGodly_ - Lost City Posts: 92 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    Options
    We swap with the Arcane classes. APS for Channeling. Why? Because.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • MistaBwanden - Sanctuary
    MistaBwanden - Sanctuary Posts: 2,803 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    Options
    Already a thread discussing this.

But shut up with the stupid threads about rumors people, really.
  • jeremyhuff
    edited February 2012
    Options
    Already a thread discussing this.

But shut up with the stupid threads about rumors people, really.

okay troll dont tell people to shut up like u know them. im asking because i havent seen anything official. if YOU dont know then dont reply.
    edited February 2012
    Options
  • Jadsia - Lost City
    Jadsia - Lost City Posts: 1,322 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    Options
    jeremyhuff wrote: »
    is it true or not that aps will be nerfed? this isnt something so everyone can come and flame sins or nothing, i just want to know if its true or not. im hearing yes and no. and if its getting nerfed how much? with all do respect i think if it DOES happen its wrong bc we work hard for what we have. it costs alot of money to have certain things and countless hours of ingame farming for most of us. please dont flame my post either just someone shed some light on the subject im sure its not only me whos wondering.

Ya know how venos feel when we farm or charge 200 gold for a herc then another 200 gold for a nix (which is meant for PvP more than PvE) only to have both ***** in 2 seconds by a 5 APS or whatever making those investments a complete and utter useless waste? Regarding countless hours of ingame farming (hundreds and hundreds of solo mode HH runs for my herc) and costs......Don't even go there.
    I **** bigger than you...

Shut up and play the game.....Damn
    edited February 2012
    Options
  • jeremyhuff
    edited February 2012
    Options
    Ya know how venos feel when we farm or charge 200 gold for a herc then another 200 gold for a nix (which is meant for PvP more than PvE) only to have both ***** in 2 seconds by a 5 APS or whatever making those investments a complete and utter useless waste? Regarding countless hours of ingame farming (hundreds and hundreds of solo mode HH runs for my herc) and costs......Don't even go there.

okay but maybe you dont get it... sins dont have high dmg skills, we cant solo anything without aps for our bp to work. we dont have giant aoe's that stun or alot of hp to tank or alot of defense to take hits or a pet to do our work for us. all we have (aps users) is bp? were meant for 1 mob at a time which is different from pretty much any other class, so i can see a cleric kill 20 spiders at 1 time and a sin kills 3-4 in the same amount of time... im not talking about just pvp im talking about over all. sorry if you had bad experiences but its not just you. i dont see 100-105 levels complaining when they need aps in there squad for tt or fc.