APS Nerf, <-RUMOR

gallax13th
gallax13th Posts: 108 Arc User
edited February 2012 in General Discussion
You tell me, did anyone else hear about this?
Post edited by gallax13th on

Comments

• OmegaToth - Harshlands
    OmegaToth - Harshlands Posts: 156 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    i heard about someone hearing it from a guy who heard it from the babysitter of his best friends children.
    tru story
  • Xainou - Sanctuary
    Xainou - Sanctuary Posts: 5,369 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    Yea aps will be nerfed to 2.00 max. But on the other hand seekers will get all their skill damage halfed so it's fine ^^
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Licensed tail brusher of ƙɑƙʊɱɑʊ ~ only the fluffiest
    Outrunning centaurs since 2012~
  • SashaGray - Heavens Tear
    SashaGray - Heavens Tear Posts: 3,765 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    i heard if you dont have a lvl 60+ avatar after the expansion, the account will limited to submitting tickets, and will be unable to post on forums.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • fuzzywuzz
    fuzzywuzz Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    Yea aps will be nerfed to 2.00 max. But on the other hand seekers will get all their skill damage halfed so it's fine ^^

Fuzzy heard .86 max for all class.... but hey, its just a rumour.
    [SIGPIC]Need to talk to Fuzzy?[/SIGPIC]
    Sig by NowItsAwn
  • Xainou - Sanctuary
    Xainou - Sanctuary Posts: 5,369 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    FuzzyWuzz wrote: »
    Fuzzy heard .86 max for all class.... but hey, its just a rumour.

I'm glad they're gonna remove the channeling cap though :)

Btw, check your pms, sir. b:surrender
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Licensed tail brusher of ƙɑƙʊɱɑʊ ~ only the fluffiest
    Outrunning centaurs since 2012~
  • tidesuxbadly
    tidesuxbadly Posts: 39 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    I'll tell u one thing, on feb 15th i will know if my income tax money is going to my 2 sins R9's or to my savings account.. If They **** with Sins .. im saying good bye to this game b:bye
  • Zanryu - Dreamweaver
    Zanryu - Dreamweaver Posts: 7,261 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    I'll tell u one thing, on feb 15th i will know if my income tax money is going to my 2 sins R9's or to my savings account.. If They **** with Sins .. im saying good bye to this game b:bye

Why do you need two R9 sins? One isn't OP enough for you? b:surrender
  • truekossy
    truekossy Posts: 7,021 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    i heard if you dont have a lvl 60+ avatar after the expansion, the account will limited to submitting tickets, and will be unable to post on forums.

Can someone verify this? Sounds like it'd be a cause for celebration.
  • Decus - Dreamweaver
    Decus - Dreamweaver Posts: 5,033 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    truekossy wrote: »
    Can someone verify this? Sounds like it'd be a cause for celebration.

Oh snap! I'm gonna go uncork some bubbly to celebrate that!!!
    Proving that not only archers do math since 2009. b:victory
    Current math challenge: pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=1029711&page=45
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "Any skills that can be used to kill you will interrupt BB when successful." -truekossy | "...Sage archers are kind of like Mac owners. They are proud of the weirdest and most unnecessary things." -Aesthor | "We ALL know Jesus doesn't play PWI. He may have suffered a lot for humanity, but he'd NEVER punish himself this way." -Abstractive | "I approve of bananas." -SashaGray
  • GallaxXIII - Sanctuary
    GallaxXIII - Sanctuary Posts: 201 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    lol if they do nerf it, i think 2.0 is fair enough, but im gonna laugh so hard at all the sins who quit.

they deserve it for being jerks anyways,
    plus 5.0 is a mistake, a big, ugly horrible mistake that needs to be fixed, itd get rid of all the fisted BM's, maybe finally theyll stop fisting their azzes and picking up a sword like a man xD
    Objective: Complete
  • Nubispotze - Heavens Tear
    Nubispotze - Heavens Tear Posts: 512 Arc User
    edited February 2012

LOL, ur willing to spend 1g for 2 weps on sins only IF they dont **** with their skills? as if sins were not OP anyways.... give me a break b:laughb:laughb:laugh
    Exegesis-103-Psychic--blackballs, blueballs, pinkballs, hairless balls. You got a lotta balls to be applying to Enrage...AND ask for a private denial reason? gg man. gg.
  • Nure_onna - Dreamweaver
    Nure_onna - Dreamweaver Posts: 47 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    lol if they do nerf it, i think 2.0 is fair enough, but im gonna laugh so hard at all the sins who quit.

they deserve it for being jerks anyways,
    plus 5.0 is a mistake, a big, ugly horrible mistake that needs to be fixed, itd get rid of all the fisted BM's, maybe finally theyll stop fisting their azzes and picking up a sword like a man xD

enjoy your own "Cartmanland"
    "Red wine with Barbs, white wine with Sins."
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Broederjr - Lost City
    Broederjr - Lost City Posts: 234 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    i heard magic can miss now cuz you need accuracy to hit your enemy b:laugh cant w8 for mage missing everything
  • VenusArmani - Dreamweaver
    VenusArmani - Dreamweaver Posts: 6,009 Arc User
    edited February 2012

We can all verify this. So go take your two sins somewhere else. Do you know what they call a person who trashes something by talking how much it sucks and then turns around and does it anyway? Employed. Go spend that money on something else. Trust us....b:chuckle
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Thanks Silvy for the superb sig <3

VenusArmani's word of the moment: Expand your Vocabulary, Expand your horizons!
    pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showpost.php?p=17992481&postcount=189
    Pusillanimous:
    1) lacking courage or resolution; cowardly; faint-hearted
    2) Proceeding from or indicating a cowardly spirit
  • RyuTiger - Raging Tide
    RyuTiger - Raging Tide Posts: 308 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    I dont get what you people dont like about aps. First of all with 2 aps max the squad will do a TT in 3 h, BH in 2 H and FC in 3 H. Is that what you like? Bm with sword? The Bm dont have dmg at all with aoe skills he will be equal to a barb dmg. I like the game as it is right now. You dont understand that if there will be no aps the mobs will die very slow and not all people have time to play 10h a day to make a BH and a FC, are u serios? I smell alot of hate coming to the sins. I dont have sin, I dont have APS but I like APS in my squad's. Form what i know, sins are the best DD in the game. Just leave it like that, cuz they pay alot of money to get to 5 aps and they will ask a refund. Who will buy rank after that?? I prefer if I was a sin to stay with TT90-99 on me then a rank if i have 2 aps and save my coins.
  • ReMakaBo - Archosaur
    ReMakaBo - Archosaur Posts: 845 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    I dont get what you people dont like about aps. First of all with 2 aps max the squad will do a TT in 3 h, BH in 2 H and FC in 3 H. Is that what you like? Bm with sword? The Bm dont have dmg at all with aoe skills he will be equal to a barb dmg. I like the game as it is right now. You dont understand that if there will be no aps the mobs will die very slow and not all people have time to play 10h a day to make a BH and a FC, are u serios? I smell alot of hate coming to the sins. I dont have sin, I dont have APS but I like APS in my squad's. Form what i know, sins are the best DD in the game. Just leave it like that, cuz they pay alot of money to get to 5 aps and they will ask a refund. Who will but rank after that?? I prefer if I was a sin to stay with TT90-99 on me then a rank if i have 2 aps and save my coins.

Oh you mean play the instances like designed?
    re
  • RyuTiger - Raging Tide
    edited February 2012

No I mean if the aps goes to 2.00 make the bosses and mobs weaker so we can kill it not stay 20 min at a boss. You make any squad you want from 6 and kill in TT 3-2...3-3 without any aps player and tell me how that goes and then make a squad with full aps sins, bm and whatever you want, and tell me how that goes for you.
  • FanFon - Dreamweaver
    FanFon - Dreamweaver Posts: 233 Arc User
    edited February 2012

while were at it lets go triple the prices of tt mats cause that's what gonna happen. if you cap the aps at 2.
  • MoonUsagi - Heavens Tear
    MoonUsagi - Heavens Tear Posts: 4,377 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    Yes, please. b:sin
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Sorry i speak engrish b:chuckle
    Nickname doesn't have anything to do with sailor but related to a folklore
    Use search, it was your best friends to avoid many suffering in internet...
  • RyuTiger - Raging Tide
    edited February 2012
    while were at it lets go triple the prices of tt mats cause that's what gonna happen. if you cap the aps at 2.

Yes and no one will have TT anymore , we will be with really bad gear and cant kill anything anymore. And if the people say "down with aps" why you all ask 4-5 aps only for Nirvana? From tomorrow ask 2 aps only, see how that feels. Maybe to make the bosses less powerful to be easy for an 2 aps to kill and fix the barb roar. If the sin gives 100k dmg (example) let the barb roar and take aggro no matter how much sin hit. As for cleric have more dmg , is that a joke? There are enough clerics that think they are DD and not heal anymore. If they hit hard they will take aggro and 1 shot dead from a boss, come on really?
    So if u wanna make 2 aps, let the mobs be easy to kill and no one will mind then, that will be balanced.
  • Euthymius - Heavens Tear
    Euthymius - Heavens Tear Posts: 3,162 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    No I mean if the aps goes to 2.00 make the bosses and mobs weaker so we can kill it not stay 20 min at a boss. You make any squad you want from 6 and kill in TT 3-2...3-3 without any aps player and tell me how that goes and then make a squad with full aps sins, bm and whatever you want, and tell me how that goes for you.

Bosses are ment to take awhile to kill, hence the massive HP/Defenses. I dont think you're supposed to cut through them like a hot knife (dagger?) through butter >_>

Pan Gu forbid that you actually have to do more than debuff+spark macro to kill something...

So, TT mats would be worth selling/farming again? How is that a bad thing? Prices may rise some, but at least its increase would provide greater incentive to farm TT for profit.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]Remember: OP may be a duck|OP/GMs/Devs may not deliver|Search function is your friend|Lurk more|Be wary of Mods: they can't be trusted|This place isn't a hugbox|Your tears sustain me|Know what Bait is|"Soon" may never come|Postcount, Dubs, and other GETs are important|Don't revive long dead threads|There is a section for everything|You can be banned for anything|No Fun Allowed outside of OT|Sweetiebot rules OT|"Circlejerks" are inevitable|Threads can be derailed and saved|Those who use"XD" should off themselves at their earliest convenience|
  • Eccii - Raging Tide
    Eccii - Raging Tide Posts: 481 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    People wanted aps nerfed for over a year, it's not gonna happen get used to it, it's about time you adapt.
    Retired on Barb-
    Currently playing mystic-
  • Traz - Dreamweaver
    Traz - Dreamweaver Posts: 2,843 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    I heard clerics wont be allowed to heal
    I heard archers lose all purges on bows
    I heard sins get 2.0 aps nerf
    I heard psy's will only be allowed to reach 10k soulforce max
    I heard barbs lose their HP buffs
    I heard venos can only purge once a day
    I heard bms lose their aoe stun and HF can only be done 1 time an hour
    I heard wizards can only hit people for 45% of their max HP
    I heard seekers lose their def level buffs
    I heard mystics were just flat out removed from game

b:cute
    BladedZero - Sanctuary
    "Also I don't think actually playing through the game helps your skill either."

-And we wonder why this game has gone to hell b:cute
  • RyuTiger - Raging Tide
    edited February 2012
    Bosses are ment to take awhile to kill, hence the massive HP/Defenses. I dont think you're supposed to cut through them like a hot knife (dagger?) through butter >_>

Pan Gu forbid that you actually have to do more than debuff+spark macro to kill something...

So, TT mats would be worth selling/farming again? How is that a bad thing? Prices may rise some, but at least its increase would provide greater incentive to farm TT for profit.

I know i dont say we kill boss with 1 shot but people kill hard enough with aps not to say without...Maybe yes it will be better they stop "4-5 aps only" on squads. I seen they go 5 aps only day by day, 4 is not to good anymore. Cant wait to see them on TT 3-3 and Nirvy or 100 BH's with 2 aps only. b:laugh
  • Nure_onna - Dreamweaver
    Nure_onna - Dreamweaver Posts: 47 Arc User
    edited February 2012

to bad only the tank and cleric whould get the nice drops and the rest of the squad get the ****
    "Red wine with Barbs, white wine with Sins."
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • RyuTiger - Raging Tide
    edited February 2012
    I heard clerics wont be allowed to heal
    I heard archers lose all purges on bows
    I heard sins get 2.0 aps nerf
    I heard psy's will only be allowed to reach 10k soulforce max
    I heard barbs lose their HP buffs
    I heard bms lose their aoe stun and HF can only be done 1 time an hour
    I heard wizards can only hit people for 45% of their max HP
    I heard seekers lose their def level buffs
    I heard mystics were just flat out removed from game

b:cute

b:laugh
  • Eccii - Raging Tide
    Eccii - Raging Tide Posts: 481 Arc User
    edited February 2012

b:shocked
    Retired on Barb-
    Currently playing mystic-
  • RyuTiger - Raging Tide
    edited February 2012
    to bad only the tank and cleric whould get the nice drops and the rest of the squad get the ****

i know. But the question is who is gonna farm it anymore? Maybe the +12 all gear and vit stones ones, the rich get's richer all over....b:worried
  • ICasTBiDS - Raging Tide
    ICasTBiDS - Raging Tide Posts: 203 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    instead of nerfing aps they should increase cd . lol. so APS people cant complain and -int nerf but instead will complain about skills
  • Euthymius - Heavens Tear
    Euthymius - Heavens Tear Posts: 3,162 Arc User
    edited February 2012

Thats true. If there was a better way to reward the squad as a whole for a boss kill (say, everyone gets a random green mat/a chance at a gold in their inventory), then it would have been even better...

Still, nothing like that is likely to happen, and everyone's pretty much adapted or accepted it as part of the system. I only hope that high APS builds are eventually phased out in the far future...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]Remember: OP may be a duck|OP/GMs/Devs may not deliver|Search function is your friend|Lurk more|Be wary of Mods: they can't be trusted|This place isn't a hugbox|Your tears sustain me|Know what Bait is|"Soon" may never come|Postcount, Dubs, and other GETs are important|Don't revive long dead threads|There is a section for everything|You can be banned for anything|No Fun Allowed outside of OT|Sweetiebot rules OT|"Circlejerks" are inevitable|Threads can be derailed and saved|Those who use"XD" should off themselves at their earliest convenience|