[Maintenance + Patch Discussion] 2-7-2012 [COMPLETE]

Comments

• sangodoc
    sangodoc Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    Manual patch is at http://pwi-ns.perfectworld.com/patches/manual/ec_patch_604-606.cup since I haven't seen it linked yet.
    Nope, not linked to before that.

As usual, people, please do not install the patch until the servers go down for maintenance or you will be unable to login to the game until after maintenance.

Interesting detail, the patch is 15.0 MB, which suggests there's something interesting in there.

I don't drink alcohol or coffee, but I'd gladly sit down and have a drink with whomever would spill the most interesting beans about PWE/PWI. b:sin
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Visit the PWI wiki for the useful information. Stay at the PWI wiki for the pie. ;-)
  • truekossy
    truekossy Posts: 7,021 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    NO! Make me! b:angry

*bribes with cake* b:cute
  • Escorian - Dreamweaver
    Escorian - Dreamweaver Posts: 2,802 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    Hey all,

Maintenance tonight from 11-1.

And for tonight's maintenance question:

Who would you most like to have a beer/coffee with: MonkeyShatter, Kantorek, Sihndra, or Genotypist?

Kantorek
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ty Nowitsawn

Everything has its beginnings, but it doesn't start at one. It starts long before that... The world is born From zero. The moment zero becomes one is the moment the world springs to life. One becomes 2. 2 becomes 10. 10 becomes 100. taking it all back to one solves nothing. so long as zero remains... One.. Will eventually grow to 100 again.
  • Nymfysubstaz - Dreamweaver
    Nymfysubstaz - Dreamweaver Posts: 294 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    Kritty's probably too uptight for a drink, and Fuzzy is a mean drunk. He'll beat you up then rob you blind o.o

OMG!! lol WTH Zanny!! First of all Kritty isn't uptight! Heeeello have you ever talked to Kritty??? He's just to busy to put up with your 12 year old posts (sticks out my tongue and runs laughing before you throw something at me)

As far as Fuzzy goes, well he's a kitty afterall so I stick to my original post there.

love and humps,
    stazy

PS WTH!!! With your siggy!! Bad Bad Zanny!

b:shutup
    Everyone needs a good innocent girly hump every now & then.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Zanryu - Dreamweaver
    Zanryu - Dreamweaver Posts: 7,261 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    OMG!! lol WTH Zanny!! First of all Kritty isn't uptight! Heeeello have you ever talked to Kritty??? He's just to busy to put up with your 12 year old posts (sticks out my tongue and runs laughing before you throw something at me)

As far as Fuzzy goes, well he's a kitty afterall so I stick to my original post there.

love and humps,
    stazy

PS WTH!!! With your siggy!! Bad Bad Zanny!

b:shutup

If I'm so bad maybe you should punish me b:dirty
  • krisnda
    krisnda Posts: 4,655 Community Moderator
    edited February 2012
    If I'm so bad maybe you should punish me b:dirty

I'll take the pleasure *bans* b:shutup jk ^^.
  • Bobobejumbo - Raging Tide
    Bobobejumbo - Raging Tide Posts: 934 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    Hell I'd have a beer with the whole staff. It would be an interesting experience and I never pass up one of those. Besides, you never truly know someone until they are drunk =D
  • MiniDusk - Heavens Tear
    MiniDusk - Heavens Tear Posts: 931 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    truekossy wrote: »
    *bribes with cake* b:cute
    Is it chocolate cake? b:dirty
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited February 2012
    Hell I'd have a beer with the whole staff. It would be an interesting experience and I never pass up one of those. Besides, you never truly know someone until they are drunk =D

I like your style and I agree. :-)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • krisnda
    krisnda Posts: 4,655 Community Moderator
    edited February 2012

No, the cake is a lie...
  • truekossy
    edited February 2012

Yes. Yes it is. b:cute
  • Sagek - Sanctuary
    Sagek - Sanctuary Posts: 1,156 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    You know now that I think of it, Why doesn't PWE put something together like a meet and greet for players and staff? Tons of other games do it... Would be kinda fun.
  • John_Smith - Harshlands
    John_Smith - Harshlands Posts: 865 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    You know now that I think of it, Why doesn't PWE put something together like a meet and greet for players and staff? Tons of other games do it... Would be kinda fun.

It would become the largest public execution since the last witch was burned at the stake.
    I've quit excluding TW for my faction. But I still hang around to help out those who still enjoy the game under PWEs horrific handling and to have fun in the forums. b:cute
    #Shame about PWEs absolutely craptastic handling of the goons glitching. Remember kids, there's no punishment for breaking the rules here!#
    If you make a valid complaint, your thread will disapear. Don't post it here, post it on other sites where PW can't hide it.
  • Sagek - Sanctuary
    Sagek - Sanctuary Posts: 1,156 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    It would become the largest public execution since the last witch was burned at the stake.

Like I said it would be kinda fun.
    edited February 2012

ROFLMAO....truly funny but not nice...noooo cake for you at the public meet n greet. Metal detectors will be in place at all entrances and exits. Cute little kitties will be confiscated and given to me. Cuz ya'll do mean stuff to kitties. Real witches btw weren't burned they now run PWE. loook out.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited February 2012
    Like I said it would be kinda fun.

Touche.

--
    Ninja edited because I'm not allowed to use an accented e for some reason. Stupid *** boards....
    I've quit excluding TW for my faction. But I still hang around to help out those who still enjoy the game under PWEs horrific handling and to have fun in the forums. b:cute
    #Shame about PWEs absolutely craptastic handling of the goons glitching. Remember kids, there's no punishment for breaking the rules here!#
    If you make a valid complaint, your thread will disapear. Don't post it here, post it on other sites where PW can't hide it.
  • truekossy
    edited February 2012
    Last time they did a GM meet and greet a couple years back, the place got swamped and there were so many lag complaints it's sad.

And that was back when they still had decent PR and people didn't want to chop their heads off.
    edited February 2012
    Last time they did a GM meet and greet a couple years back, the place got swamped and there were so many lag complaints it's sad.

And that was back when they still had decent PR and people didn't want to chop their heads off.

I think we were talking about irl yo x)
    edited February 2012
    I'm pretty sure the guys were referring to RL meet and greet. Not the one they did there in the center of the map way back when.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • truekossy
    edited February 2012
    I think we were talking about irl yo x)

... I don't think public murders are still an "in" thing. b:surrender
  • genotypist
    genotypist Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    Geno b:cute

EDIT: Wait... do I have to pay?
    You pay for the first round, I'll pay for the rest. b:victory

Genotypist/Sihndra.
    Both of them are so hilarious sober that I can only imagine them drunk.
    So funny story. Monkey challenged me to get furiously drunk at a Christmas party we went to. He probably wanted to see what hijinks I'd get myself into.

Well, I took him up on his offer because it was an open bar and got wasted on highball drinks. I'm told I just had a banana grin for much of the night; didn't get touchy or ranty like I was afraid of. Apparently I also impressed some folks with my rendition of Thriller on the dance floor. I was able to walk to the car where my roommate was waiting, but had to be carried to the house.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] "Life is short...Bury! Steady Sword!"
    edited February 2012
    genotypist wrote: »

So funny story. Monkey challenged me to get furiously drunk at a Christmas party we went to. He probably wanted to see what hijinks I'd get myself into.

Well, I took him up on his offer because it was an open bar and got wasted on highball drinks. I'm told I just had a banana grin for much of the night; didn't get touchy or ranty like I was afraid of. Apparently I also impressed some folks with my rendition of Thriller on the dance floor. I was able to walk to the car where my roommate was waiting, but had to be carried to the house.

Like I said earlier...... Muwhahahahhaha Drunks make great friends and even better story tellers later. juuust sayin
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Zanryu - Dreamweaver
    Zanryu - Dreamweaver Posts: 7,261 Arc User
    edited February 2012

Sounds good, let's do it up b:cool

Maybe if we chat a bit and I get to like you I'll pay for the rounds instead b:avoid
  • Savor - Lost City
    Savor - Lost City Posts: 252 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    So I hear gooners getting banned after maint? Discuss.
    My main was Susamajii The Lost City Barbarian.
  • MrJenkins - Harshlands
    MrJenkins - Harshlands Posts: 81 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    So I hear gooners getting banned after maint? Discuss.

Ahhh, more QQ from them from ever before............
  • VenusArmani - Dreamweaver
    VenusArmani - Dreamweaver Posts: 6,009 Arc User
    edited February 2012

I pick geno, because of this response. Or Frankie, cuz he's got to be thinking about more than just "soon" and if we get him drunk enough, maybe he'll spill the beans. He just better not try that "soon" stunt when it comes time to split the bill. b:chuckle
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Thanks Silvy for the superb sig <3

VenusArmani's word of the moment: Expand your Vocabulary, Expand your horizons!
    pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showpost.php?p=17992481&postcount=189
    Pusillanimous:
    1) lacking courage or resolution; cowardly; faint-hearted
    2) Proceeding from or indicating a cowardly spirit
  • Azealiacia - Archosaur
    Azealiacia - Archosaur Posts: 99 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    Gooners?
    It's the end of PWI as we know it. Packs going to 50 cents jumped our economy up to 1mil per gold. It's over for non-cashoppers.
  • MiniDusk - Heavens Tear
    MiniDusk - Heavens Tear Posts: 931 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    Krisnda wrote: »
    No, the cake is a lie...
    The Toast is a lie too! b:cry
    Yes. Yes it is. b:cute
    DEAL! b:cute
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Kerona - Sanctuary
    Kerona - Sanctuary Posts: 1,771 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    b:cute
    genotypist
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited February 2012
    I pick geno, because of this response. Or Frankie, cuz he's got to be thinking about more than just "soon" and if we get him drunk enough, maybe he'll spill the beans. He just better not try that "soon" stunt when it comes time to split the bill. b:chuckle

I knooow right! I say we just take 'em all out and get 'em drunk. I think they need it after this last quarter QQ fest.
    Gooners?
    Thats what I was thinking...that and WTH guess they don't matter much cuz who is this and why do we care? Oh wait wait....those who matter don't. b:chuckle
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]