servers bugged again

__Kikyo__ - Lost City
__Kikyo__ - Lost City Posts: 281 Arc User
edited February 2012 in General Discussion
i verified and reinstalled the game today after having the same problems i always have that is.I character doesnt appear when i login and i cant press start.The other is it log me to a diff server when i choose the right one.wtf is going on?why does this happen?and seems like it only happen to me.b:angry
Post edited by __Kikyo__ - Lost City on

Comments

• __Kikyo__ - Lost City
    edited January 2012
    also forgot to add it takes me up to a ****ing hour just to login the game!only randomly do i get it in.b:angryb:angryb:angry
  • Nniotora - Lost City
    Nniotora - Lost City Posts: 446 Arc User
    edited January 2012
    maybe not calling yourself monkey would help b:laugh
    100% F2P legit 105 since starting this game. Full rank9 jaded +12 seeker. .tinyurl.com/nocashshopHaters gona hate cuz they cant play a game
  • __Kikyo__ - Lost City
    edited January 2012
    i figured it out and its a Earthgaurd bug.when i log my mystic 1st and after im done playing it,i log me and i cant cuz its the EG char screen.it wont go away so i cant play my EG 1st lol.man that really needs to be looked at and fixed ASAP.So the problem is the EG player start screen.tada figured it outb:victoryplz now just wait for it to be fixed..,.-.-
  • Vyvyan - Dreamweaver
    Vyvyan - Dreamweaver Posts: 323 Arc User
    edited January 2012
    maybe not calling yourself monkey would help b:laugh

Always has to be one dumba$$ poster.
  • Breitling - Raging Tide
    Breitling - Raging Tide Posts: 73 Arc User
    edited January 2012
    i figured it out and its a Earthgaurd bug.when i log my mystic 1st and after im done playing it,i log me and i cant cuz its the EG char screen.it wont go away so i cant play my EG 1st lol.man that really needs to be looked at and fixed ASAP.So the problem is the EG player start screen.tada figured it outb:victoryplz now just wait for it to be fixed..,.-.-

Strange. I never have a problem when I log in and play my mystic first, then log to character selection screen, and pick a different character to play. It sounds more like you have a corrupted file somewhere that isn't deleted when you remove the game and reinstall it.
    Proud Executor of Rapture

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Like a good timepiece, a cleric is there when you need it.

Alt: Behike
  • CroPsy - Heavens Tear
    CroPsy - Heavens Tear Posts: 476 Arc User
    edited January 2012
    and seems like it only happen to me

So if it's happening only to you, it is a bug? b:puzzled

I would say that problem is in your installation or PC itself.

And you posted in wrong forum, this should be under "Technical Support Zone".
  • __Kikyo__ - Lost City
    edited January 2012
    -_____-
  • PurBlanca - Raging Tide
    PurBlanca - Raging Tide Posts: 38 Arc User
    edited January 2012
    Maybe the problem is about your network connection?
    I use 2 kinds of internet, dependable where i am, hostel's wifi or using phone modem in my home, where i dont have any other ways to play pwi.

With phone modem i usually have 1k ping and i always have to wait a while looking on Earthguard char screen (i dont have any EG chars tho...) but... 1 hour, seriously?
    When it takes too long i simply go back and try to log on again, or i reset my internet connection.

I dont have such problems using hostel's wifi, which ofc has better connection.
  • Michael_Dark - Lost City
    Michael_Dark - Lost City Posts: 9,091 Arc User
    edited January 2012
    Sounds like your internet connection is unstable, intermittent, or you have a really strict firewall.

Say hi to MollyXD for me.

b:bye
    I post in forums. This one and others. That's why I post.
  • Ytrud - Archosaur
    Ytrud - Archosaur Posts: 36 Arc User
    edited January 2012
    I used to have that problem all the time. I would log in and quickly click through everything til I got to character selection screen. And my characters wouldn't show up. Now when I log in, when the "you should change your password ,blahblah" pops up I let that stay up for a few seconds until the characters show up.

This may have just been a coincidence, but I haven't had that problem since. Worth a try.
  • Lukenanorn - Harshlands
    Lukenanorn - Harshlands Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    I tried waiting it out but i have tried three times to wait it out in between classes but its still not working.
  • TCHP - Lost City
    TCHP - Lost City Posts: 577 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    What kind of internet connection u have, Cable or ADSL. ADSL is very bad for game if your more then 4 km from the hub.

How long has it been since u install your game, did you defragment the HD. I use Iobit Smart defrag 2.0 after every updates and use the full optimize function, it really helps the game.

Was your LAN adapter driver change recently. Sometimes Driver updates don't clean well between updates and it leaves files that cause problem. Booting in safe mode, using a driver cleaner and reinstalling the driver could solve the problem.

Turn off your modem/router for 10 to 15 minute. This will clear you IP of any server, and cool down your gear. Your router might be lock in a error loop. Most of the time a reset is needed. But a longer turn off time makes it reset everything.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]