Options

Comments

• Savor - Lost City
    Savor - Lost City Posts: 252 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    Options
    vent was still filled with "someone kill transcend already!" =]

You say I hax. (:
    My main was Susamajii The Lost City Barbarian.
  • HardToThink - Lost City
    HardToThink - Lost City Posts: 967 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    Options
    You say I hax. (:

How much hp did you have left when you did that? lol
    Siggy from bellefleurs.
    [SIGPIC]http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/94/25yzm05jpg.png/[/SIGPIC]
    youtube.com/user/HardToYawn?blend=1&ob=video-mustangbase
  • Savor - Lost City
    edited February 2012
    Options
    How much hp did you have left when you did that? lol

3k Feral Concentration + Fortify = <3
  • Calvin - Lost City
    Calvin - Lost City Posts: 1,105 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    Options
    FateBlade, the legend of someone who fail with lv103.
    Susamajii, a white guy who whine like a baby on internet.
  • Transcend - Lost City
    Transcend - Lost City Posts: 448 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    Options
    youtube.com/transcendpw

Latest Release: Electric Daisy Carnival [20 June 2013]
    Total Videos: 38
    Subscribers: 1,775
    Total Views: 1.21 million

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • MadeForBite - Lost City
    MadeForBite - Lost City Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    Options
    I feel kinda bad for You, trans... You gotta 3 spark to actually deal 4 digits dmg on most of the ppl >.< You gonna be a monster with R9, but right now its just bad to watch it... I hope You know what I mean and its not any kind of offence... Video is cool as usual, but like im saying You are way undergeared - so I dont wanna think of those minutes that were not included in the video...

On side note today's TW TC vs CT was epic... 200k, some already wc'ing and all for nothing... Susa talking in WC who is good and bad catapuller - priceless...
  • FateBlade - Lost City
    FateBlade - Lost City Posts: 519 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    Options
    FateBlade, the legend of someone who fail with lv103.
    Susamajii, a white guy who whine like a baby on internet.

Calvin, you still sucks with your r9. CS it +12 FFS.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Ahira - Lost City
    Ahira - Lost City Posts: 791 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    Options
    I feel kinda bad for You, trans... You gotta 3 spark to actually deal 4 digits dmg on most of the ppl >.< You gonna be a monster with R9, but right now its just bad to watch it... I hope You know what I mean and its not any kind of offence... Video is cool as usual, but like im saying You are way undergeared - so I dont wanna think of those minutes that were not included in the video...

On side note today's TW TC vs CT was epic... 200k, some already wc'ing and all for nothing... Susa talking in WC who is good and bad catapuller - priceless...

Think thats a bit harsh- thought trans did really well especially given his gears are not the best atm. Nice video as usual tho! :D
    --Retired--

Factions: Forbiden, Genesis, Conqueror, BloodLust, Zen, Spectral
    Active October 2008- August 2009; Semi-active- May 2010
  • Yusiong - Lost City
    Yusiong - Lost City Posts: 190 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    Options
    Great video thanks for putting it up. Can't wait to see what you do once you have your r9 bow.
    Scissors cuts paper, paper covers rock, rock crushes lizard, lizard poisons Spock, Spock smashes scissors, scissors decapitates lizard, lizard eats paper, paper disproves Spock, Spock vaporizes rock, and as it always has, rock crushes scissors.

~A naked BM is a happy BM~
  • Calvin - Lost City
    edited February 2012
    Options
    Calvin, you still sucks with your r9. CS it +12 FFS.

Why are you jealous of my talent of farming gears and destroying people in pvp?
    Only nerds do that.
  • Transcend - Lost City
    edited February 2012
    Options

No offense taken :) I'm actually ok with it for now since it forces me to make the best of what I have, but being a 1shot did take some getting used to. On the other hand, as a low-priority/utility player, I can sharptooth, slow, stun, aim low, etc. so others can kill. Each second that people focus on me means another second the R9s can do their thing.

I do miss being able to flank as effectively as I used to though b:cry
    youtube.com/transcendpw

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Purple_Eyes - Lost City
    Purple_Eyes - Lost City Posts: 19 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    Options

im jealous @ your comp, frapping TW on high quality D:
    tnx Trans i enjoyed it (:
  • Arenaceous - Lost City
    Arenaceous - Lost City Posts: 632 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    Options
    Awesome video of an awesome TW. :) Glad you frapsed it! I got you along with Xero at 3:44 =P But that was the only time i actually saw you, I think you were mostly on the other side...
    "Of course you should fight fire with fire. You should fight everything with fire."

"Some have said there is no subtlety to destruction. You know what? They're dead."

- Jaya Ballard, Task Mage
  • FateBlade - Lost City
    edited February 2012
    Options
    Only nerds do that.

Why you are losing your territories?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Transcend - Lost City
    edited February 2012
    Options
    LOL yeah that was ridiculous. I gotta learn to stay away from him other other big targets lol

I was on defense and spent most of my time time @ middle A & C lanes. It works out since I'm probably more effective at the smaller skirmishes & targeting/distracting cata EPs, but still kinda baffled that I sometimes couldn't kill them with a triple spark b:shocked
    youtube.com/transcendpw

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Arenaceous - Lost City
    edited February 2012
    Options
    I actually just wanted to stun you guys, especially with DemansPsy right next to you. >_> But a crit is a crit I guess..

And yea, I was mostly on lane B, pokng your DD squads and being busy getting ***** by your OP sins...
    "Of course you should fight fire with fire. You should fight everything with fire."

"Some have said there is no subtlety to destruction. You know what? They're dead."

• Savor - Lost City
    edited February 2012
    Options
    I actually just wanted to stun you guys, especially with DemansPsy right next to you. >_> But a crit is a crit I guess..

And yea, I was mostly on lane B, pokng your DD squads and being busy getting ***** by your OP sins...

And purged by me b:cute
  • Almon - Lost City
    Almon - Lost City Posts: 164 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    Options
    Only nerds do that.

Don't you love how anyone with decent gear is a mega-CSer to FateBlade? >;
    Sad enough to say, alone we can barely light a match, but together we can burn this place down
  • Arenaceous - Lost City
    edited February 2012
    Options
    And purged by me b:cute

Oh yea, how could I forget... You were immune everytime I had you in target. And I always knew what was coming next when I was unable to shrink backwards. b:surrender

• ficshun
    ficshun Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    Options
    updated first post with results b:victory
  • Zgod - Lost City
    Zgod - Lost City Posts: 58 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    Options
    I like Wadzio had to talk shiit on his barb's account, trans even killed one of your r9 archers 1 vs 1 in the vid... js hes a beast b:victory
  • Kreize - Lost City
    Kreize - Lost City Posts: 28 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    Options
    Great war hopefully theres another one next weekend b:pleased

My best lol moments when reck died and everyone screams "CAUGHT THAT ON VIDEO?!"

And of coz Wadzio going out with no stone barrier and gettin smashed down.
  • Superfeng - Lost City
    Superfeng - Lost City Posts: 125 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    Options
    Why you are losing your territories?

Who is this fail nub?
    Superfeng - Level 101 Lost City Blademaster, retired.
  • FateBlade - Lost City
    edited February 2012
    Options
    Who is this fail nub?

I do not have any affairs with children with disabilities.
    Please, do not try to search for attention.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Amour - Lost City
    Amour - Lost City Posts: 1,825 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    Options

FATEBLADE, I'm 103 too now. Twinsies? Owait.
    "Amour is better suited to rainbow text, because he is a classy lady." - Nakhimov
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Azura - Lost City
    Azura - Lost City Posts: 2,281 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    Options

Hey Fateblade, I won the fb contest 3 times after you!, gratz me!

P.S. Now there is nothing special about you b:laugh
  • Wadzio - Lost City
    Wadzio - Lost City Posts: 308 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    Options
    I like Wadzio had to talk shiit on his barb's account, trans even killed one of your r9 archers 1 vs 1 in the vid... js hes a beast b:victory

Replied on barb account, because earlier I picked blessing for my barb. Not because I wanted to trash talk hiding after some no name. Im pretty sure a comment coming from some1 that wasnt even in that war LIKE YOU its way more valid.

Take note I also commented CT vs TC war...

trans also died to r8 +10 ea - Vilsa... I know Trans since GZ times, later Spectral... Im not trash talking him, I know how he plays, I know he is a good EA. I said he will be a monster with R9, but with current gears all I see its extremely low dmg on majority of targets. Ofc he is helping heaps with aim lows and stuns, but well its just sad to watch now. In the past his videos he was showing skills together with decent equipment. I remember him losing fights to shin or yoshi, but those were decent fights, doing good dmg on each other etc. Right now im sorry to say, but Transcend will be rolled by most of R9 players, just because 7k hp is nothing nowadays and 1 shot become more than common, he might have skills but lack of dmg and hp wont help it. Sad but true. I can pretty much say the same abt HTT that is a pretty good mage, but IMHO better geared than Trans atm and also he plays a class that in general deals more dmg than ea. Im **** talking trans? No, im just stating the facts, im looking forward to see him get more r9 pieces and show why is he so good. Watch this video few times - I see trans 3 sparking several times to hit on some ppl 1k dmg still. Its pretty sad if You compare it to his old videos. its constructive criticism. I hope Transcend knows what i mean and its not taking it as any offence.
    Because size really MATTERS!!!
  • Savor - Lost City
    edited February 2012
    Options
    Replied on barb account, because earlier I picked blessing for my barb. Not because I wanted to trash talk hiding after some no name. Im pretty sure a comment coming from some1 that wasnt even in that war LIKE YOU its way more valid.

Take note I also commented CT vs TC war...

trans also died to r8 +10 ea - Vilsa... I know Trans since GZ times, later Spectral... Im not trash talking him, I know how he plays, I know he is a good EA. I said he will be a monster with R9, but with current gears all I see its extremely low dmg on majority of targets. Ofc he is helping heaps with aim lows and stuns, but well its just sad to watch now. In the past his videos he was showing skills together with decent equipment. I remember him losing fights to shin or yoshi, but those were decent fights, doing good dmg on each other etc. Right now im sorry to say, but Transcend will be rolled by most of R9 players, just because 7k hp is nothing nowadays and 1 shot become more than common, he might have skills but lack of dmg and hp wont help it. Sad but true. I can pretty much say the same abt HTT that is a pretty good mage, but IMHO better geared than Trans atm and also he plays a class that in general deals more dmg than ea. Im **** talking trans? No, im just stating the facts, im looking forward to see him get more r9 pieces and show why is he so good. Watch this video few times - I see trans 3 sparking several times to hit on some ppl 1k dmg still. Its pretty sad if You compare it to his old videos. its constructive criticism. I hope Transcend knows what i mean and its not taking it as any offence.

Zgod was in that war and he had a very important job, so don't spout off about what you don't know.
  • Calvin - Lost City
    edited February 2012
    Options

trans also died to r8 +10 ea - Vilsa... I know Trans since GZ times, later Spectral... Im not trash talking him, I know how he plays, I know he is a good EA. .

He sux.
  • Superfeng - Lost City
    Superfeng - Lost City Posts: 125 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    Options
    ficshun wrote: »
    Then next time, phrase it correctly, Mr. One-Shot BM. b:bye

Can't wait for the videos. =D

I challenge you to 1v1 me

both in lvl 20 NPC gear
    Superfeng - Level 101 Lost City Blademaster, retired.