Poor Catalyst - 20 TW's This weekend

13»

Comments

• Nyxyo - Harshlands
    Nyxyo - Harshlands Posts: 233 Arc User
    edited January 2012
    you guys are obvious very pro and very funny ...you really know how tw goesb:chuckle

what i don't get it is why oh why is crimson fault that catalist took all lands?b:sad
  • tfi2f
    tfi2f Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    The thing about Nyxyo's posts is that he's usually saying something coherent, but the effort it takes to decipher the message is just not worth the reward :|
  • Player_two - Harshlands
    Player_two - Harshlands Posts: 135 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    tfi2f wrote: »
    The thing about Nyxyo's posts is that he's usually saying something coherent, but the effort it takes to decipher the message is just not worth the reward :|

<<<<qft>>>>>
    b:shocked oh noes was walking and forgot to breath
  • Hellsarcher - Harshlands
    Hellsarcher - Harshlands Posts: 965 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    you guys are obvious very pro and very funny ...you really know how tw goesb:chuckle

what i don't get it is why oh why is crimson fault that catalist took all lands?b:sad

why doesn't crim attack cata then except hide in the little corner of the map? Why do people join crim expecting tw when through the course of this game only real tw crim has seen is taking the land from dead factions?
  • Nyxyo - Harshlands
    Nyxyo - Harshlands Posts: 233 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    why doesn't crim attack cata then except hide in the little corner of the map? Why do people join crim expecting tw when through the course of this game only real tw crim has seen is taking the land from dead factions?

well i didn't see kylin as a dead guild...beside they attacked us and we had to defend right?

also i think crimson is the guild that had most tw fun from map reset until now..we had long wars, stacked wars...we lost some won some...can put price on fun that is why we are here

also u ppl need to start think for yourself...stop think inside the box..or dunno.... as long as a guild has major firepower and pro pkers or/and tw experience they eventually get the map.......don't start again on stack wars....that is pure bs ...until gm involve in bids the strongest guild will break down any powerful stack with plenty of fake bids or even better..will be a lot of small guild that will see this as a strong possibility to hijack a land for a week when in fact all they do is to help catalist

i play this game for many years and until tw rules will change...nothing won't change i seen it happen over and over again

i have no idea when/if crimson will fight cata but i am pretty sure is unavoidable..i for one i am looking forward to itb:victory
  • mage4pwi
    mage4pwi Posts: 18 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    why doesn't crim attack cata then except hide in the little corner of the map?

Perhaps if you apply to Crimson and agree to lead the offense? Surely someone as experienced and knowledgeable as you can only prove to be an asset?

Why do people join crim expecting tw when through the course of this game only real tw crim has seen is taking the land from dead factions?

Also I don't think you can classify Kylin as dead just because Crimson took those lands.
  • Cimon - Harshlands
    Cimon - Harshlands Posts: 279 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    i tried and will continue to try the stacks keep falling how i want them to so at least luck is on my side not as many wars this week so should be a fun one
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]ty mystic man for the sig
  • Savor - Lost City
    Savor - Lost City Posts: 252 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    i tried and will continue to try the stacks keep falling how i want them to so at least luck is on my side not as many wars this week so should be a fun one

They changed the bidding system if you weren't aware. It puts the TWs in order of who bid. That is the only factor in determining when your TW is. So if you want to stack just have all 3 leaders bid around the same time or even just bid as soon as bidding starts to ensure that no one can mess up your stack. Also a bit of advice have the strongest of the 3 bid first, followed by the next strongest, with the weakest going last.
    My main was Susamajii The Lost City Barbarian.
  • Os_bm - Harshlands
    Os_bm - Harshlands Posts: 23 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    They changed the bidding system if you weren't aware. It puts the TWs in order of who bid. That is the only factor in determining when your TW is. So if you want to stack just have all 3 leaders bid around the same time or even just bid as soon as bidding starts to ensure that no one can mess up your stack. Also a bit of advice have the strongest of the 3 bid first, followed by the next strongest, with the weakest going last.

still not gonna help b:bye b:flowerb:flower