TW Schedule 2/3 -2/5

Options

Comments

• Hojuken - Heavens Tear
    Hojuken - Heavens Tear Posts: 475 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    Options
    gf Enrage. see you guys next week.
    there are no stupid questions, just a lot of inquisitive idiots.
  • LadyofReal - Heavens Tear
    LadyofReal - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,993 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    Options
    Rad > Karma
    Enrage < GoldDigrz
    Enrage < no-showed xWaRx
    Enrage > xTAINTEDx

Anyways, good fight GoldDigrz
    Not motivated enough to make another PWI siggy
  • Aesthor - Heavens Tear
    Aesthor - Heavens Tear Posts: 3,845 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    Options
    Good fight GD :D One more week of this before I emoquit from lack of TWs, so make the next one good too :P
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ಥ_ಥ MOAR.
    SkyKoC - How long is yours?
  • AshenSkies - Heavens Tear
    AshenSkies - Heavens Tear Posts: 949 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    Options
    I wanna TW :D
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    _Surreal_
    Thank you Silvychar for my siggy :)
  • MsEvilness - Heavens Tear
    MsEvilness - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,861 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    Options
    why don't u then?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Originally posted by LShattered - HeavensTear
    Ohhh...I am dumb b:shutup
  • Vallenion - Heavens Tear
    Vallenion - Heavens Tear Posts: 868 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    Options
    Another jolly good war, GF Enrage it was fun.

P.S.

Big THANKS to whoever is responsible that there was no mass DC session this weekend...b:thanks

P.P.S.

It's "surprising" that no one demands a sandwich or gives away "b:beatenup" today...ijs b:laugh.

See ya next week b:bye ta-ta
  • BEASTisBOSS - Heavens Tear
    BEASTisBOSS - Heavens Tear Posts: 216 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    Options
    GF ladies and gents! Was a blast ;D
    inb4ehmi'sexcuses
    b:victory
  • knightsdarksoul
    knightsdarksoul Posts: 265
    edited February 2012
    Options
    inb4ehmi'sexcuses
    b:victory

that sounds interesting
  • Saeidon - Heavens Tear
    Saeidon - Heavens Tear Posts: 322 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    Options
    That was awesome fun... except when I saw Aes... then I generally died =/

Good fight Enrage, hoping you come back stronger and we can have some more closely contested wars :)
    I love drinking tea
    edited February 2012
    Options
    that sounds interesting

b:shutup editor!
  • Jhalil - Heavens Tear
    Jhalil - Heavens Tear Posts: 865 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    Options
    Dear BiB and Hokuken, STOP BEING SO RACIST. Wizards are not meant to be hit with an Arma while HF'd so you zerk crit them for 50k+.
    I would like a formal apology written, signed 3 fold and mailed to me a.s.a.p. I will also accept Reese's peanut butter cups as a form of apology, if you can not get those then I will as an alternative accept M&Ms. Thank you for your time and consideration.

Had a blast during the last TW, I can honestly say that I absolutely hate archers. Even though I'm in Enrage I'm glad to see that GD is growing to be a very, very prosperous TW faction, opinions and butthurt feelings aside from both factions I think both sides can agree that this was a much needed thing for HT and it's map.
    The only thing I hope is that when the map reset happens that we won't end up on opposite areas of the map, let's be buddies and hold hands right there at 1k b:cute
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Still trying to move your cursor, eh?
  • Saeidon - Heavens Tear
    Saeidon - Heavens Tear Posts: 322 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    Options
    Dear BiB and Hokuken, STOP BEING SO RACIST. Wizards are not meant to be hit with an Arma while HF'd so you zerk crit them for 50k+.
    I would like a formal apology written, signed 3 fold and mailed to me a.s.a.p. I will also accept Reese's peanut butter cups as a form of apology, if you can not get those then I will as an alternative accept M&Ms. Thank you for your time and consideration.

Had a blast during the last TW, I can honestly say that I absolutely hate archers. Even though I'm in Enrage I'm glad to see that GD is growing to be a very, very prosperous TW faction, opinions and butthurt feelings aside from both factions I think both sides can agree that this was a much needed thing for HT and it's map.
    The only thing I hope is that when the map reset happens that we won't end up on opposite areas of the map, let's be buddies and hold hands right there at 1k b:cute

^^^^^ what he said
    I love drinking tea
  • Vallenion - Heavens Tear
    Vallenion - Heavens Tear Posts: 868 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    Options
    I would like a formal apology written, signed 3 fold and mailed to me a.s.a.p. I will also accept Reese's peanut butter cups as a form of apology, if you can not get those then I will as an alternative accept M&Ms. Thank you for your time and consideration. Is this the funny line where I should LoL ???

Everything sounds great, exept this "holding hands" part... I know you didn't meant it literally, but just the thought of that is totally unacceptable in any way, shape or form for me...

But I do hope that we'll be very close and fight 2 wars every weekend after a map reset.

Still no sandwich orders or "b:beatenup" give away's ??? Nekiiiii wakey wakey... b:laughb:laughb:laugh

And here is one to cheer you up a little bit http://youtu.be/VnG0JjzF7HY enjoy...
  • Lunaryl - Heavens Tear
    Lunaryl - Heavens Tear Posts: 149 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    Options
    Was a fun time last night. I wasn't really into going to TW last night, but once I was there I didn't regret it. Wars with GD is the only thing that keeps me logging in each weekend.. really not looking forward to the map reset. The new patch better be interesting enough to keep me here. My hopes aren't that high.

I hope your archers hate me as much as I hate them. b:cute Barrage is such a beacon for my bramble tornado. D:
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • SashaGray - Heavens Tear
    SashaGray - Heavens Tear Posts: 3,765 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    Options
    b:shutup editor!

GG on making sigs, emo b:angry
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Anneliesse - Heavens Tear
    Anneliesse - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,256 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    Options
    Good fight GD :D One more week of this before I emoquit from lack of TWs, so make the next one good too :P
    ^ this

was a lot of fun. great job GD. i'm hoping that we fight again soon after the stupid reset. *grumbles that 6mo is too short*
    *insert awesome siggy here*
  • Evanera - Heavens Tear
    Evanera - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,423 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    Options
  • Hojuken - Heavens Tear
    Hojuken - Heavens Tear Posts: 475 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    Options

lies, i merely hit you for 20.
    there are no stupid questions, just a lot of inquisitive idiots.
  • Lupko - Heavens Tear
    Lupko - Heavens Tear Posts: 108 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    Options
    had great fun in Karma TW while we were slightly above 50 in that TW...

all i saw was wall of bms (kugav, sano, wv, zorant and others) doing their jobs nicely...then exrad archers shooting us b:sad and few casters at right flank casting blasting what they see.

karma's OP bms were slowing us down pretty effective...hat off

big heh to honesty, jenguin and dtaz

as i said...was great fun for meh...hope you guys enjoyed it as well
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

lil archer of Radiance with big heart and maybe hint of humor...
  • X_trigger_X - Heavens Tear
    X_trigger_X - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,301 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    Options

all i saw was wall of bms (kugav, sano, wv, zorant and others) doing their jobs nicely...then exrad archers shooting us b:sad and few casters at right flank casting blasting what they see.

*Scratches head* When did Enrage lose them good people? As in Kugav, Honesty, Sano, Jenguin and whoever else. I remember kugav and sano gave gd hell, and honesty was just ... go away. I need to get with the times :(
  • knightsdarksoul
    knightsdarksoul Posts: 265
    edited February 2012
    Options

But I do hope that we'll be very close and fight 2 wars every weekend after a map reset.

that's very easily done, the 1st week is only boring pve wars don't bid. make your move onto the map the week after when you know where enrage have their land or vice versa.
    let's see how serious people are about not being at other ends of the map, since that is easily avoided.
    edited February 2012
    Options

I dunno what you mean, I've never hit anybody over 10k =/
  • Aesthor - Heavens Tear
    edited February 2012
    Options
    that's very easily done, the 1st week is only boring pve wars don't bid. make your move onto the map the week after when you know where enrage have their land or vice versa.
    let's see how serious people are about not being at other ends of the map, since that is easily avoided.

Well first of all I doubt either faction is going to wait a week to bid.

My biggest headache with map reset every 6 months is there is always going to be some bull about whether we should get more land and "win" the land race or get better TWs. I'm simply going to wash my hands of that headache and just show up when the flow of time decides there will be good TWs.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ಥ_ಥ MOAR.
  • Nubispotze - Heavens Tear
    Nubispotze - Heavens Tear Posts: 512 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    Options
    . I'm simply going to wash my hands

what did scrubby get on them?

b:chuckle
    Exegesis-103-Psychic--blackballs, blueballs, pinkballs, hairless balls. You got a lotta balls to be applying to Enrage...AND ask for a private denial reason? gg man. gg.
  • Aesthor - Heavens Tear
    edited February 2012
    Options
    what did scrubby get on them?

b:chuckle

b:avoid
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ಥ_ಥ MOAR.
  • Maelael - Heavens Tear
    Maelael - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,497 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    Options

I know a lot of us did, and I know I appreciate you guys showing in force. I'm utterly new at TW, and I learn a ton every time we TW you guys. I'm kinda sad with the reset, these kinda TWs are gonna be long gone for a while.

I hate your wizzies in a fun way, and I think I beat on that seeker for about 60 seconds while aoeing his buddies before he finally went down. I really wanna check out his gear one of these days outta curiousity :)
    pwcalc.com/bb6fc16982637a5c / pwcalc.com/28948ee5778526f5
  • Azurt - Heavens Tear
    Azurt - Heavens Tear Posts: 27 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    Options

I hate your wizzies in a fun way

You are the one who was chasing me around a tree!!b:cry

Karma is allways a fun TW for me (and a charm killer time) ty guys!!b:victory
  • Maelael - Heavens Tear
    Maelael - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,497 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    Options
    You are the one who was chasing me around a tree!!b:cry

Karma is allways a fun TW for me (and a charm killer time) ty guys!!b:victory

LOL I remember that! I couldn't make up mind wether to keep chasing you or go after someone else lol.
    pwcalc.com/bb6fc16982637a5c / pwcalc.com/28948ee5778526f5
  • Amourie - Heavens Tear
    Amourie - Heavens Tear Posts: 222 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    Options
    I hate your wizzies in a fun way

b:cute

It's actually nice to have an opponent like Karma. I'm sad it's ending after next week.
  • Alphanei - Heavens Tear
    Alphanei - Heavens Tear Posts: 100 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    Options
    Karma vs. Rad: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FATahRnSnpQ

^Link to the first of 3 on the channel--for those Rad who weren't part of the original 50 or called in if you want to see that side of the TWs. Flying edited out after deaths.

I better not be still lvl 94 when I hit "reply."