Trade TF2 stuff for PWI coins

Options
_Spades_ - Dreamweaver
_Spades_ - Dreamweaver Posts: 1 Arc User
edited February 2012 in General Discussion
Hello everyone/support
I was wondering if it is aloud to trade Team Fortress 2 items for Perfect world coins or items.
I know the risks of it going wrong and i take that to my own fault and i know you cant help if something happens.
If its aloud im willing to trade my Team Fortress 2 stuff (Socks, hat, weapons) for Perfect world stuff.
Pls tell me if its aloud.
Btw in TF2 i have Essentials (lime color (rare))
Milkman hat
But most of all is the socks which cost 8-10 dollars and im willing to trade it for coins.
But only after someone from support says if its permitted or not :P
Post edited by _Spades_ - Dreamweaver on

Comments

• Ichimokusan - Sanctuary
    Ichimokusan - Sanctuary Posts: 156 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    Options
    Last I heard PWE didn't own Team Fortress 2 but correct me if I'm wrong. Either way, they don't even let you exchange items for games that they do own (Ex: Can't trade Forsaken World items for PWI items).
  • kruze999
    kruze999 Posts: 112 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    Options
    Last I heard PWE didn't own Team Fortress 2 but correct me if I'm wrong. Either way, they don't even let you exchange items for games that they do own (Ex: Can't trade Forsaken World items for PWI items).

lol...

@OP. You could just ask in your guild if anyone wanna trade tf2 stuff for coinz, or even wc, not like gms police the game.. much.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Bubbles - Morai
    Bubbles - Morai Posts: 1,143 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    Options
    Valve and PWE are two entirely different companies...

Also, trading pwi items for items from another game is just as risky as buying/selling with real money out of game. I would think it's against the rules but not like it can't be really policed...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • _Nerox_ - Dreamweaver
    _Nerox_ - Dreamweaver Posts: 753 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    Options
    mention other games other than PWE's isnt allowed in the forums If im right, altho gl b:cute
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    I Miss the old days of PWIb:surrender