Big problem!Stuck on 19th level!

Options
hellgardian1
hellgardian1 Posts: 2 Arc User
edited February 2012 in Dungeons & Tactics
Hi!
I have a big problem...Im level 19(77%) and there are no more quests.What should i do?I want to level up and than i will continue questing...
Post edited by hellgardian1 on

Comments

• Mayfly - Dreamweaver
    Mayfly - Dreamweaver Posts: 6,094 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    Options
    Go kill some stuff. Though really? No more quests? At level 19? Did you check the quest finder part of your quest log?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Weekly Japanese/English bilingual webcomic
    thejapanesepage.com/ebooks/yuki_no_monogatari_manga
  • hellgardian1
    hellgardian1 Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    Options
    Umm..it is too slow.The killing doesn't give much EXP,only 200-300 and yes no more,only one.-Kill the Tru...i don't remember the name...I must have a squad for it.
  • Mayfly - Dreamweaver
    Mayfly - Dreamweaver Posts: 6,094 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    Options
    Corrupted Brute? Ocean Tusker? Yes, you need a squad for either of those (unless you're a mystic, who can solo Corrupted Brute.) Ask in Raging Tide (for Ocean Tusker) or Tellus City (Corrupted Brute) in common chat, and chances are good you'll find someone willing to help. Or wait outside the cave entrance (Ocean Tusker) or near Corrupted Brute until someone else comes along that needs it.

(It's barely possible to solo Ocean Tusker as an assassin at 19, using a charm, lots of HP pots and apothecaries, but you definitely need a squad to get in.)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Weekly Japanese/English bilingual webcomic
    thejapanesepage.com/ebooks/yuki_no_monogatari_manga
  • ItsAWolf - Archosaur
    ItsAWolf - Archosaur Posts: 464 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    Options
    It's odd though that you've run out of quests, unless you've died an awful lot I suppose. My psychic is currently lvl 61 and has only done quests, haven't had to grind (or do any dailies) yet.
  • Aquyla - Heavens Tear
    Aquyla - Heavens Tear Posts: 97 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    Options
    well it's true that tideborn newb area is missing a few more quests maybe. if you don't kill tusker you ran out of quests unless you grind some 20-50% of lvl. on the other hand earthguard quests are sooo easy and there are so many of them. when 2x was on i lvled my mystic up to 30 only with eartguard quests withouth going to archo. so much for the balance. b:laugh