Elysium Village

VenusArmani - Dreamweaver
VenusArmani - Dreamweaver Posts: 6,009 Arc User
edited February 2012 in General Discussion
Has anyone here actually done the quests for these? It would be interesting to know what the story behind it is, before they blow up it up. But I proably won't hit the cap before it does, so much school work.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Thanks Silvy for the superb sig <3

VenusArmani's word of the moment: Expand your Vocabulary, Expand your horizons!
pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showpost.php?p=17992481&postcount=189
Pusillanimous:
1) lacking courage or resolution; cowardly; faint-hearted
2) Proceeding from or indicating a cowardly spirit
Post edited by VenusArmani - Dreamweaver on

Comments

• Tsukyini - Raging Tide
    Tsukyini - Raging Tide Posts: 1,766 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    I did the quest chain for it when it was first released. All I remember of it was wishing I had spent my time doing something else.

A big letdown, it was. b:sad
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • SerenityCNB - Dreamweaver
    SerenityCNB - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,225 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    Has anyone here actually done the quests for these? It would be interesting to know what the story behind it is, before they blow up it up. But I proably won't hit the cap before it does, so much school work.

I started it some time ago, but I haven't done a whole lot there, as I've been mainly helping others, leveling my alts, and was doing a lot of work towards celestial sage.

Wish that I could be of more help, but I really haven't gotten too far there. (Didn't seem more important than the other things I'd been doing. Lol.)
    "Male Player using female toon. Please don't flirt with me."

Need to see the cleric guide for questions, comments, or concerns? Just copy and paste the link.
    "http://pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=1246011&quot;

(Ignore the quotation marks. URL isn't allowed, so I had to do it that way.)
  • VenusArmani - Dreamweaver
    edited February 2012
    I started it some time ago, but I haven't done a whole lot there, as I've been mainly helping others, leveling my alts, and was doing a lot of work towards celestial sage.

Wish that I could be of more help, but I really haven't gotten too far there. (Didn't seem more important than the other things I'd been doing. Lol.)

That sucks, now I kinda wish that I had just went ahead and bought all mah fcs. b:chuckle
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Pusillanimous:
  • Asterelle - Sanctuary_1381265973
    Asterelle - Sanctuary_1381265973 Posts: 7,881 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    Better get that quest done quickly... that place is gonna get wrecked in the expansion b:chuckle
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Refining Simulator - aster.ohmydays.net/pw/refiningsimulator.html (don't use IE)
    Genie Calculator - aster.ohmydays.net/pw/geniecalculator.html - (don't use IE)
    Socket Calculator - aster.ohmydays.net/pw/socketcalculator.html
  • Vixter - Harshlands
    Vixter - Harshlands Posts: 1,275 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    i did the quest, i think it gave a fair amount of coins in the end, i dont remember exactly, but cant help you on the storyline as i didnt read it :D

agree with waste of time though :P
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    vixter (101 Heavy Veno) ~ TT farmer
    Peachie (102 Mystic) ~ Main character
  • Bashmaster - Raging Tide
    Bashmaster - Raging Tide Posts: 353 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    Elysium village is gettin blowed up... so dont bother :D
    edited February 2012
    That sucks, now I kinda wish that I had just went ahead and bought all mah fcs. b:chuckle

In all honesty, leveling to 100 has been worth it. Bh rewards are much nicer, plus nirvy keys/talismans, so you get at least some sort of income from it constantly everyday. I plan to farm rank 8 with it the coin from it, and a few other things. If only I didn't keep buying sage skills, I'd have it by now. b:surrender

On topic of Elysium though, I kind of wish that I at least did the quests there, but meh...Its getting blasted, and my alts are getting leveled. It was a nice place to screenshot though. Kind of ironic that this expansion is the bombing of a past update. Lol.

Need to see the cleric guide for questions, comments, or concerns? Just copy and paste the link.

edited February 2012
    In all honesty, leveling to 100 has been worth it. Bh rewards are much nicer, plus nirvy keys/talismans, so you get at least some sort of income from it constantly everyday. I plan to farm rank 8 with it the coin from it, and a few other things. If only I didn't keep buying sage skills, I'd have it by now. b:surrender

On topic of Elysium though, I kind of wish that I at least did the quests there, but meh...Its getting blasted, and my alts are getting leveled. It was a nice place to screenshot though. Kind of ironic that this expansion is the bombing of a past update. Lol.

Oh, yeah definitely. I got my assassin up to level 96 now, can't wait too get to 100. Its more like it takes so long to find a squad for even fc nowadays, that just finding a competent group often takes up most of the time I get to play. b:surrender You can be any level and merchant btw, I strongly suggest that you look into it to help along with the costs. I don't make very much because I'm really inconsistent and also have to use the AH a lot which takes up a lot of fees, but enough to satisfy my fash addiciton. Even though now that 100 is looming, I'm gonna have to have this last outfit I just bought be the last one I buy for quite some time so I can get my shards/refines together.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Pusillanimous:
  • Strife_son - Sanctuary
    Strife_son - Sanctuary Posts: 1,217 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    Is the Elysium Village Zone actually being modified? From what I read there is going to be a new "instance" similar to Momagnon and Lothranis that can only be accessed by players 95+ o.o
  • Susylu - Heavens Tear
    Susylu - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,786 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    Is the Elysium Village Zone actually being modified? From what I read there is going to be a new "instance" similar to Momagnon and Lothranis that can only be accessed by players 95+ o.o

It looks like it is from this screenshot, but who knows
    edited February 2012
    Oh, yeah definitely. I got my assassin up to level 96 now, can't wait too get to 100. Its more like it takes so long to find a squad for even fc nowadays, that just finding a competent group often takes up most of the time I get to play. b:surrender You can be any level and merchant btw, I strongly suggest that you look into it to help along with the costs. I don't make very much because I'm really inconsistent and also have to use the AH a lot which takes up a lot of fees, but enough to satisfy my fash addiciton. Even though now that 100 is looming, I'm gonna have to have this last outfit I just bought be the last one I buy for quite some time so I can get my shards/refines together.

Oh yeah. I agree wholeheartedly. Merchanting is. Real reasons I haven't are:

-Just learned how to dual client a month ago, and can't get on for now.
    -Lag spikes sometimes, and that makes it harder to save my squad.
    -I'm not patient enough for the catshops, but I have been considering it though seriously. I already have an idea of what I'd farm and sell if I were to catshop/merchant.

Surprised that you're having trouble with fc squads there too. Sins tended to be wanted, and clerics as well when I was running fc for my cleric regularly. You're on my FL, so I probably should have seen if you wanted to do the alt fc runs when I was leveling some of my alts... b:surrender It would have still given your sin or your cleric some experience along the way. (My barb was hitting like a cotton pillow, so he needed the boost. Lol.)

• Duke_Lion - Sanctuary
    Duke_Lion - Sanctuary Posts: 7 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    wait, if Elysium village gets blown up and all the NPCs are dead.....how will I do my lvl100+ crazy stone quests? o.O
  • Zanryu - Lothranis
    Zanryu - Lothranis Posts: 1,998 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    wait, if Elysium village gets blown up and all the NPCs are dead.....how will I do my lvl100+ crazy stone quests? o.O

You'll FC for your xp like the rest of us and you'll like it! Do you hear me?!

It's all part of the conspiracy man, they're gonna bomb Elysium Village so you can't get cheap xp anymore, that way you're forced to buy hypers and FC or hyper grind for money! IT ALL MAKES SENSE!!!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Thanks to the beautiful and talanted Zheii for the sigb:dirty

youtube.com/ZanryuPWI
    youtube.com/ZanryuGaming

I read the forums naked.
  • Duke_Lion - Sanctuary
    Duke_Lion - Sanctuary Posts: 7 Arc User
    edited February 2012

It's all part of the conspiracy man, they're gonna bomb Elysium Village so you can't get cheap xp anymore, that way you're forced to buy hypers and FC or hyper grind for money! IT ALL MAKES SENSE!!!

What next? take away my ability to do world quest?
  • BurnWhenIWiz - Heavens Tear
    BurnWhenIWiz - Heavens Tear Posts: 289 Arc User
    edited February 2012

Nooooooooo.. hopefully the Justice Order NPC there will survive, more exp than CS, and half the cost.
  • Malei - Sanctuary
    Malei - Sanctuary Posts: 281 Arc User
    edited February 2012

. . .I demand an answer, Dev. . .Frankie. . .anyone. . .?

Q_Q
  • Elstraya - Heavens Tear
    Elstraya - Heavens Tear Posts: 113 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    Hai,

If I leave my cleric in Elysium Village on the night of Feb 14th do you think she will be blown to bits when I logon the next day?

b:sad
  • lordhanzo
    lordhanzo Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    What next? take away my ability to do world quest?

Li Mengpai accidentally went into that village to find a new Villa and die in a fire.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    I'm on Heavens Tear!
  • Annalyse - Heavens Tear
    Annalyse - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,618 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    Nooooooooo.. hopefully the Justice Order NPC there will survive, more exp than CS, and half the cost.

I do the JQ and CS both on my archer, was the only good thing to come out of the last expansion....

I hope those NPCs manage to flee to Arch or something b:shocked
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Annalyse (veno) - Melosa (cleric) - Glynneth (archer) - Pickerel (sin)
    Florafang (wiz) - RubixCube (barb) - Laravell (psy) - Diviah (Mystic)
    Torchwood (BM) - Sataea (Seeker) - Wystera (Sin) - Allissere (SB)

Looking for a mature faction on HT? pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=760842
    edited February 2012
    I do the JQ and CS both on my archer, was the only good thing to come out of the last expansion....

I hope those NPCs manage to flee to Arch or something b:shocked

I'm not sure about the JQ, but I think I remember reading somwhere that the CS guy dies.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Pusillanimous:
  • Escorian - Dreamweaver
    Escorian - Dreamweaver Posts: 2,802 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    elysium village is gonna have a teleporter that teleports you to the destroyed area of the same place i believe.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ty Nowitsawn

Everything has its beginnings, but it doesn't start at one. It starts long before that... The world is born From zero. The moment zero becomes one is the moment the world springs to life. One becomes 2. 2 becomes 10. 10 becomes 100. taking it all back to one solves nothing. so long as zero remains... One.. Will eventually grow to 100 again.
  • BerserkBeast - Sanctuary
    BerserkBeast - Sanctuary Posts: 1,417 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    Hai,

If I leave my cleric in Elysium Village on the night of Feb 14th do you think she will be blown to bits when I logon the next day?

b:sad

This lady its a genius can't wait to see roasted Fishes :D
    Let's bring all the R9 Sins/Psy on that village :D
    The only way to beat a troll is....to troll him back b:angry
  • Escorian - Dreamweaver
    edited February 2012
    This lady its a genius can't wait to see roasted Fishes :D
    Let's bring all the R9 Sins/Psy on that village :D

use a faction signet on them right before maintenance b:chuckle
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ty Nowitsawn

Everything has its beginnings, but it doesn't start at one. It starts long before that... The world is born From zero. The moment zero becomes one is the moment the world springs to life. One becomes 2. 2 becomes 10. 10 becomes 100. taking it all back to one solves nothing. so long as zero remains... One.. Will eventually grow to 100 again.
  • Escorian - Dreamweaver
    edited February 2012
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ty Nowitsawn

edited February 2012
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Pusillanimous:
    edited February 2012
    b:cryb:sad LOL I really do wish at least one freaking person had done and read the quests, but I guess that just too much to expect these days. lol

Lol. Tell them to give me good experience or make it worth my time in some other way, and I will. b:laughb:sinb:cool

edited February 2012
    Lol. Tell them to give me good experience or make it worth my time in some other way, and I will. b:laughb:sinb:cool

Touche, mon frere, touche.

translation: ya got me there buddy, ya got me there
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Pusillanimous:
    edited February 2012
    Touche, mon frere, touche.

translation: ya got me there buddy, ya got me there

LOL. b:thanks Wish it was worth my time though. Whenever I'm there, I just randomly kill whatever I encounter or take screenshots there since it really is a nice looking area. Then I just fly away.

On a totally unrelated topic, Can't wait for my no xp loss skill. I'm going to put on level 1 fists since that's all I can wear, and then go and punch some bosses around here. The screenshots of that will be funny. b:laugh

edited February 2012
    LOL. b:thanks Wish it was worth my time though. Whenever I'm there, I just randomly kill whatever I encounter or take screenshots there since it really is a nice looking area. Then I just fly away.

On a totally unrelated topic, Can't wait for my no xp loss skill. I'm going to put on level 1 fists since that's all I can wear, and then go and punch some bosses around here. The screenshots of that will be funny. b:laugh

I used to have the level 1 fists with the super cheesy green glow I liked to run around in whenever i was in a green outfit. b:chuckle One time I dueled this low level barb and took off all my armor. It still took him a bit to beat me, but he was so happy he won that he didn't even notice I was just punching him with those fists. He was so happy I just let him have the victory and didn't say anything. b:chuckle
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Pusillanimous:
  • Riverwell - Archosaur
    Riverwell - Archosaur Posts: 423 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    I used to have the level 1 fists with the super cheesy green glow I liked to run around in whenever i was in a green outfit. b:chuckle One time I dueled this low level barb and took off all my armor. It still took him a bit to beat me, but he was so happy he won that he didn't even notice I was just punching him with those fists. He was so happy I just let him have the victory and didn't say anything. b:chuckle

b:chuckle

That's a cute story.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    -
    Previous Enemy Executor
    Current SentineI Member
    -
    "I'm sorry, but if you cant aggro control, then you better have the gear/charm to back yourself up. And falling short of that, you simply deserve to die. It's PWI darwinism tbh." - DaKillanator - Raging Tide