Options
    I hate sins & R9 b:angry
  • Susamajii - Lost City
    Susamajii - Lost City Posts: 902 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    Options
    I hate sins & R9 b:angry

Who doesn't?

They should roll the server back to pre-r9.
    Push me,
    And then just touch me.
    Tilll I get my,
    Satisfaction.
  • SilverMinx - Lost City
    SilverMinx - Lost City Posts: 452 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    Options
    Can you imagine on PWI aniversary or perhaps April Fools Day...

you log in and it is 2 years earlier...

it would be funny as hell!!!!

Anyone know, is it possible?
  • Tatuaje - Lost City
    Tatuaje - Lost City Posts: 2,780 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    Options
    One thing I can say, it is nice to be able to say we all seem to have enjoyed such great times in the game. And we can hold onto those memories no matter what expansion comes out and the new players have no idea of what great times there were. b:victory
    tatuaje: grinding mobs and zhenning ???
    frankieraye:All right, I admit it, it's a bit retro. lol.
  • Risingson - Lost City
    Risingson - Lost City Posts: 499 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    Options
    I say we talk Shinzoko into hiring people to make a private server where the maximum gear is Nirvana (or possible R8, the gap between R8 and the rest is not nearly as huge as the gap separating R9 and NV/R8) and where power can't be sold.

PWI got it wrong anyways. As a f2p game, you don't NEED to sell power to make good money, you can make plenty enough money through cosmetics and other stuff that doesn't affect the core game so it lasts longer, stays popular and maintains a good expected value over the years.

I mean just look at HoN. The only thing you can buy through the shop is symbols, icons, taunts, alt avatars and stuff. All of that is cosmetics, doesn't affect the core or the balance of the game and still allows them to make a butload of money cause people totally go after it.

Learn your lessons PWE.
    Risingson - 7x Psychic
    Indalecio - 3x Cleric
  • DuckTapez - Archosaur
    DuckTapez - Archosaur Posts: 855 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    Options
    none of you have any right to talk b:cry
    except the Euro servers
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Duct tape is like The Force: bright on one side, dark on the other. It holds the world together, and, if not handled correctly, becomes a sticky mess.
  • Devoted - Lost City
    Devoted - Lost City Posts: 3,634 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    Options
    I say we talk Shinzoko into hiring people to make a private server where the maximum gear is Nirvana (or possible R8, the gap between R8 and the rest is not nearly as huge as the gap separating R9 and NV/R8) and where power can't be sold.

That's easy to do and has been done. The problem is population. PW is too small for its private servers to have an awesome population. Granted some have a decent number of players but they are usually BRs and the cap is 150 with stupid **** added.
  • Dariboo - Lost City
    Dariboo - Lost City Posts: 228 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    Options
    This server isn't dead to me but some of the people on it are (I shall not say any names) but players come and go. I'm personally here to stay though b:laugh so see you all in-game b:bye
    Filling the forums with idiocy since 2/2/2012 b:pleased

Main - lvl 101 R8 Mystic - Dariboo

Inactive on PWI. I still play PW, just...elsewhere
  • _Perses_ - Lost City
    _Perses_ - Lost City Posts: 1,917 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    Options
    It's not dead.....it's SLEEPING...
    Nothing worthwhile to mention here, enjoy the animated signature~

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • ICasTBiDS - Raging Tide
    ICasTBiDS - Raging Tide Posts: 203 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    Options
    I'm trying to find out how to make a moving sig because I fraps'd so many people attacking me from 5 guilds (25+ players) at the same time my damage log was scrolling for 20-30 seconds after dying. I was the only person in my guild there.

ill make one for you b:pleased
  • Xatem - Heavens Tear
    Xatem - Heavens Tear Posts: 200 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    Options
    All servers are dead then. IJS.
    HT factions occasionally drop a faction signet and pull everyone there to fight.
    Some dare call it TW training.
    "When everything is said and done
    So looking for answers if only one
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Turn my back the urge has gone
    Left with no reason we come undone...."
  • ILLeism - Heavens Tear
    ILLeism - Heavens Tear Posts: 83 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    Options
    TW

?????
  • Aesthor - Heavens Tear
    Aesthor - Heavens Tear Posts: 3,845 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    Options
    HT is invading your forums.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ಥ_ಥ MOAR.
    SkyKoC - How long is yours?
  • Wadzio - Lost City
    Wadzio - Lost City Posts: 308 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    Options
    PvP nowadays in all servers = we zerg them, they zerg us... Need to deal with it

/end of story
    Because size really MATTERS!!!
  • Wadzio - Lost City
    Wadzio - Lost City Posts: 308 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    Options
    We had some almost decent 20 v 20 the other day nothing like PVP at Volume 28/29. CQ, GZ, Spectral, other random guilds. Good times.

Yea good times, too bad by that time You were in QQme guild, You were lvl 8x wearing HH80 gold set and trying to get to Spectral... By that time CQ disband and You joined Essence slowly growing up there... Gosh another 1 trying to make legends abt how he used to pvp in old style...

Back to topic - pvp died cuz of instances. We can have pvp at silverpool or west gate, but those are meaningless. To win or to lose makes no difference. Old PvP was good because it was stopping ppl from lvling - crashing zhen parties, killing ppl at WQ vol 28/29 (cuz 200-300k exp was a LOT), killing ppl at hot spots - it had sense. Ppl wanted to lvl, get some coins while grinding - not like now that You can close urself in Frost to lvl, then do BH to make some little coins... Not to mention that now You dont need skills to kill or 1shot any1... Thats the dynamics of this game and as long as the dont bring something new to start balancing the pvp, bring some new content that will make ppl go and play more on open maps - have races, etc nothing rly gonna change much...
    Because size really MATTERS!!!
  • Tatuaje - Lost City
    Tatuaje - Lost City Posts: 2,780 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    Options
    My mom said I was cool. b:cry

I'm taking my toys and going home cause Wadzio is being mean. b:sad
    tatuaje: grinding mobs and zhenning ???
    frankieraye:All right, I admit it, it's a bit retro. lol.
  • Diego - Lost City
    Diego - Lost City Posts: 72 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    Options
    this game has always been about numbers, and to me the game died when RQ and BL disbanded..I haven`t had much fun since those days losing 6v1 vs cancer
  • MiIlky - Lost City
    MiIlky - Lost City Posts: 51 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    Options
    Back to topic - pvp died cuz of instances. We can have pvp at silverpool or west gate, but those are meaningless. To win or to lose makes no difference. Old PvP was good because it was stopping ppl from lvling - crashing zhen parties, killing ppl at WQ vol 28/29 (cuz 200-300k exp was a LOT), killing ppl at hot spots - it had sense. Ppl wanted to lvl, get some coins while grinding - not like now that You can close urself in Frost to lvl, then do BH to make some little coins... Not to mention that now You dont need skills to kill or 1shot any1... Thats the dynamics of this game and as long as the dont bring something new to start balancing the pvp, bring some new content that will make ppl go and play more on open maps - have races, etc nothing rly gonna change much...

Quite possibly the only thing Wadzio has ever said that hasn't been complete ****. Getting credit for stating the obvious is rather ironic really though.
  • ILLeism - Heavens Tear
    ILLeism - Heavens Tear Posts: 83 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    Options
    HT is invading your forums.

we all up in dis
  • SilverMinx - Lost City
    SilverMinx - Lost City Posts: 452 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    Options
    Server has been dying since gold hit 400K

At this rate, it will be around for another 75974690874067 years b:chuckle

<I am just joking around in case anyone thinks I was serious>
  • Hurrdurr - Lothranis
    Hurrdurr - Lothranis Posts: 1,468 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    Options
    You can play my wiz on RT. Oh wait, I'm a stupid *** and made it on my archer to stash cape tome and helm :<
  • Savor - Lost City
    Savor - Lost City Posts: 252 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    Options
    Yea good times, too bad by that time You were in QQme guild, You were lvl 8x wearing HH80 gold set and trying to get to Spectral... By that time CQ disband and You joined Essence slowly growing up there... Gosh another 1 trying to make legends abt how he used to pvp in old style...

I didn't hit 90 until around the time CQ disbanded you are correct. However I was pvping with them for a month or so before they disbanded even if I was wearing HH 80 gold. What's your point? PvP was still good even at the beginning of the Essence Era. Those battles were epic in their own right.
    My main was Susamajii The Lost City Barbarian.
  • Strikerfang - Lost City
    Strikerfang - Lost City Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    Options
    yea the old days was very epic.. but hey nothing ever stays the same, i enjoyed it while it lasted xD
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

The right to be god. That right is now Mine.
  • Regenbogen - Lost City
    Regenbogen - Lost City Posts: 1,559 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    Options

if the pvpers themself wouldn't "waste" so much time farming instances...b:surrender
    imagine how wonderful annoying camping nirvana entrance would be...b:quiet
    i am waiting for you my little flagcarriers b:kiss
  • XCrashx - Lost City
    XCrashx - Lost City Posts: 8 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    Options
    PvP was still good even at the beginning of the Essence Era. Those battles were epic in their own right.

Randomly agreesb:cool
  • Devoted - Lost City
    edited February 2012
    Options

>_>

Depends what old style is. For example, you were like 7x non factor when I hit 90 was that pvp older style?
  • Michael_Dark - Lost City
    Michael_Dark - Lost City Posts: 9,091 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    Options
    >_>

Depends what old style is. For example, you were like 7x non factor when I hit 90 was that pvp older style?

^ this.

When you were PKing me in DT and on the main map and west gate, Wadzio was never, ever around even though he's so old-school LC PvP that everyone should bow before him. I may be the server's biggest carebear, but everyone at least knew me as the guy with the Panda back then. Wadzio was like some officer in Sekhkies or SG1 back then, wasn't he? b:pleased
    I post in forums. This one and others. That's why I post.
  • Moog - Lost City
    Moog - Lost City Posts: 633 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    Options
    *looks at join date*

Yeah..... I'm glad I stopped playing this game b:victory
  • Devoted - Lost City
    edited February 2012
    Options
    Pvp when you have only your 3x skills, no genies, no heiros and no pharm pots was fun. Group pvp back then was hilarious. b:laugh

I still think the "very best pvp in pw" was tw before flight was allowed. Each class role was important and TW composition meant a lot more. It really sucks PWI added flight to TW before anyone was even 8x yet. 8x+ TW without flight was amazing on my-en... I bet bloodlust woulda killed conq if flight wasn't added. b:shutup
    this game has always been about numbers, and to me the game died when RQ and BL disbanded..I haven`t had much fun since those days losing 6v1 vs cancer

I am so happy I was in bloodlust back when pheonixes were OP.

CQ had 5 8x+ venos and BLT had like 9 almost 10. Plus they had Cancer who is a veno god.

Back when spies were pro BLT EAs and CQ MGs ftw.
  • Voidbreaker - Lost City
    Voidbreaker - Lost City Posts: 35 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    Options
    yea, i decided to come back to pw during nov/dec last year, i played on HT since closed beta, and decided to come to lost city. I was extremely dissapointed, its just as bad as every other server. Greed of PWE killed this game, and its not the first game they have sent into the ground because of their greed. take a look at BoI. its 10x worse than here, PETS, yes pets, can wipe entire parties, with the player just sitting back and laughing. PWE should come with a warning: "Beware, we like to run our games into the ground after a year"
    You can't kill me, I was born dead.