whats your creepiest pick up line?

Options
SpazzMcAps - Harshlands
SpazzMcAps - Harshlands Posts: 2,561 Arc User
edited February 2012 in Off-Topic Discussion
post like your targeting the person above you
does this rag smell like chloroform to you?
Post edited by SpazzMcAps - Harshlands on

Comments

• Bubbles - Morai
    Bubbles - Morai Posts: 1,143 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    Options
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • _Perses_ - Lost City
    _Perses_ - Lost City Posts: 1,917 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    Options
    Creepiest?

I've had somebody ask me if their balls looked good....in the middle of public...
    Nothing worthwhile to mention here, enjoy the animated signature~

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • SpazzMcAps - Harshlands
    edited February 2012
    Options
    uhhhhh was that mitt romney?
  • Ajiuo - Harshlands
    Ajiuo - Harshlands Posts: 708 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    Options
    Kinda offtopic but here's my creepiest "pick up line" i ever received. xD True story.
    Anyway...
    Jerry Sandusky told me you were number 10, Spazz b:avoid
    Does that work lol? And no offense to anyone who knows about Jerry Sandusky. It's a long running joke between my boyfriend, his dad and me :3
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ❤ No more PWI for me~ ❤
    ❝WHATIFTHESTORMENDSANDIDONTSEEYOU❞
  • Euthymius - Heavens Tear
    Euthymius - Heavens Tear Posts: 3,162 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    Options
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]Remember: OP may be a duck|OP/GMs/Devs may not deliver|Search function is your friend|Lurk more|Be wary of Mods: they can't be trusted|This place isn't a hugbox|Your tears sustain me|Know what Bait is|"Soon" may never come|Postcount, Dubs, and other GETs are important|Don't revive long dead threads|There is a section for everything|You can be banned for anything|No Fun Allowed outside of OT|Sweetiebot rules OT|"Circlejerks" are inevitable|Threads can be derailed and saved|Those who use"XD" should off themselves at their earliest convenience|
    edited February 2012
    Options
    to aj i have no idea what that means and to the ponys b:shocked
  • Ajiuo - Harshlands
    Ajiuo - Harshlands Posts: 708 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    Options
    to aj i have no idea what that means and to the ponys b:shocked

He's a man around where I live that did bad things to little boys (which I feel really bad about and I always pray for their families) and the list of victims keep coming out. My bf's dad said to my bf to say he was number 10 so he could file a lawsuit and win millions. b:chuckle
    We always tell jokes on horrible situations. b:surrender

on a side note, i think two people have mysteriously died since jerry was accused, and both were linked to the accusations! dun dun.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ❤ No more PWI for me~ ❤
    ❝WHATIFTHESTORMENDSANDIDONTSEEYOU❞
  • Bubbles - Morai
    Bubbles - Morai Posts: 1,143 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    Options

I never seen the pony version of this.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited February 2012
    Options
    QQ im not a little boi anymoreb:victory
  • Shayd - Raging Tide
    Shayd - Raging Tide Posts: 475 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    Options
    ''You are sexiest bunch of pixels I have seen in a while''
    Mystic: 99 lvl (Main)
    Psychic: 96 lvl (Alt)
    Assassin: 78 lvl (Retired)
    Cleric: 75 lvl (Retired)

Big bumpy ride since 2008
  • Tatuaje - Lost City
    Tatuaje - Lost City Posts: 2,780 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    Options
    I have had someone propose to me and pm'd me for a while. b:shocked
    tatuaje: grinding mobs and zhenning ???
    frankieraye:All right, I admit it, it's a bit retro. lol.
  • Xainou - Sanctuary
    Xainou - Sanctuary Posts: 5,369 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    Options
    Sin: Hey, may I put my dagger into your sheath for a minute? b:cute

You asked for creepy. b:surrenderb:cry
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Licensed tail brusher of ƙɑƙʊɱɑʊ ~ only the fluffiest
    Outrunning centaurs since 2012~
    edited February 2012
    Options
    my purge pole works on more than buffs.
  • fuzzywuzz
    fuzzywuzz Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    Options
    Fuzzy place in off-topic for obvious reasons.

-moved-
    [SIGPIC]Need to talk to Fuzzy?[/SIGPIC]
    Sig by NowItsAwn
  • _Kayno - Sanctuary
    _Kayno - Sanctuary Posts: 37 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    Options
    i set my mount to walk and slowly approach my target n say
    hey lil Lottie u wanna take a ride on my Bugatti? or
    (all classes got it different from here)

Assassin:Girl u got 5aps? gud cus i like a lil quicky althought to catch u buffed cud be a lil tricky but dnt wrry girl i like a lil challenge so dnt count me out cus dis seeker can manage.

Cleric: You know everytime i see you i ask why has such angel get treated wrong? cus i know in instance for u hearing heal cleric, suck cleric could be irritating song, i wanna take you with me so u can see what i do n teach those fools how to treat someone as beautiful as u, just me tanking dem bosses n u keeping me alive with your BB next to my vortex we own any boss no matter the size.

Blademaster: I on the outside your like a Heavens Flame furious, bold and unable to tame but on the inside your a cold Glacial Spike just waiting for me to break though n Gemini Slash that ice to pieces and love and care for u in place that are your weakest.

Wizard: You dont seem shy but u always go the other way and one shot me for my attention from far away, but girl il be straight i want you n il get to u even if your surrounded by ChinaTown il just voinstep n stun you with love while your Distance Strink is on cooldown.

Psychic:Dang girl u hit hard and fast no wonder why they say you OP but im feelin your passion when your trow that Earth Vector on me so ima take u somewhere where we cud go all night n i knw il be better then a pk fight cus i know when your body gets weak u just bubble of life but w8 u think im done what kind of a man do u think i am? bam "last stand" now lets do it again.

Archer: Shawty i see you over there tryn to play cupid so please dont play it off cus im not stupid i can see on the outside u tease with just one arrow to make it look like a crush but girl i wanna take your so where isolated so u cud be real n pour it out like a infinite barrage of arrows of love no lust, i understand there no need for us to be making love in any ones face so lets stay secluded and if anyone passes all they see is your beautiful wings of grace.

Venomance: i heard when back in the day u use to be the most independent but now that sins came along i hear ur only wanted for your amp, so i think i should say i see much more to u that just a lvl23 skill and only havin u around for a quicker kill. So much fools say heal pet heal pet man she boring but i just want you to know that your the reason i wake up in the morning, seeing you in fox form is so cute just puts my in a sudden mute, and in human for seeing you do what u do look so se.xy just make me want for forever have you with me.

Mystic: Girl i remember growing up u n i wud be outside tellus havin fun all day but i cud never come around to tell you what my heart had to say. Your soothing heals leave my in a passionate bliss, u take my breathe away whenever i saw u do that swirling mist and just tempted me to want to give u a kiss. But now these days i see you and i still cant help but be hypnotize by the way u heal DD n support at the same time. To them your the jack of a trade but to me your just the best and id really like for you to give me a chance to show u the passion and love that burns for u everlasting.

kayno
  • _Kayno - Sanctuary
    _Kayno - Sanctuary Posts: 37 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    Options
    not my best work btw
  • _Perses_ - Lost City
    _Perses_ - Lost City Posts: 1,917 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    Options
    Sin: Hey, may I put my dagger into your sheath for a minute? b:cute

You asked for creepy. b:surrenderb:cry

Only a min?

That is a failure of a man :X
    Nothing worthwhile to mention here, enjoy the animated signature~

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Wolfssohn - Sanctuary
    Wolfssohn - Sanctuary Posts: 1,535 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    Options
    Only a min?

That is a failure of a man :X

Don't forget it's a sin in this case...5aps...300 "attacks" in a minute...