Options
13»

Comments

• lordhanzo
    lordhanzo Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    Options
    Or
    3] ***! i lost, this soooo majorly sucks, Winner isn't even good! wth?? *fume**pissed**grumble* "look whoopteedoo you won. but my personal opinion is your entry sucked.
    4] **** it, i lost. this sucks, what ever man. winner isn't even good.

There are so many variables and ways in losing, it isn't even funny.

I've entered competitions where i couldn't care less who won, i had fun.
    and there are also times i got hella mad when i didn't because out of a personal point of view the winner, wuite frankly, sucked.

Or are you suggesting, there are only 2 stereotypes and that's the end of it?

It could go on to 1001++ mind you, I was just stating the nice outcome of the reaction & the bad ones.
    You could even kill the winner if you really go mad for I don't care.

The point: which one is more mature?

Quote frankly and in my honest opinion, even IF lingzi was the OP of this thread it wouldn't make a difference. suuuuuure, i'll agree to that extent it isn't very smart BUT in my eyes she'd only be a sore and poor loser if she or he would actually go about their way trying to STILL get put into first place or would be mean to original people who won. which in this case i havent seen happening.

even there. the standards of which someone is labeled a sore or poor loser, is different yet again.

You just explain yourselves with the last sentence.

So, yeah, i do think your either mistaking me for someone else or for taking out your frustration with other people on me because i havent mentioned anything about my personal preference in this entire competition or it's entries. Nor did i say anything about PWI's standards in picking said winner.

All i did was call Tatuaje on her hypocrisy towards other people.

I'm not. I can see it clearly your earlier replies were directed to Tatuaje, and I just explaining why might cause Tatuaje thinks like that in my own way of thinking.

And nice way to twisting my words by adding I'm frustrated by this :)

Oh yeah... one more thing.
    Might i just call you out on your own contradiction?

You thought it was a nice discussion, untill lingzi came in.

It was a nice discussion because Bubble was asking qs to everyone in overall wether they liked the Winner's art or not; and she was pointing out her opinion why Lingzi should've picked as a winner because of this aspect, that points etc.

Where Lingzi asked specified people who voted yes with "not sure if you guys really liked it".
    Yet if we want express ourselves in it we should keep it to ourselves and shouldn't?

Winner has been picked by the judge, if you feel other participant should be the winner, then celebrate it yourselves.
    Like the first quote, there are so many ways to react over something, nice, so-so, and bad. Your choice.

Whats so hard to understands that?

When exactly this thread was about who people feel should of won?
    Left, right ? straight, backwards ?

Or rather **** backwards ?

Still like my playing with words ?b:cute

Go read the Thread's subject and the option's poll.

And no, I dont like playing with words :) not like you, any more words from me you want to twist with?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    I'm on Heavens Tear!
  • HardToThink - Lost City
    HardToThink - Lost City Posts: 967 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    Options
    This isn't a art contest. If it was, then I'd support the winner (looks like a lot of effort was put in it, props). But this is for a loading screen, and I for one do not want to stare at fan-art, anime style artwork as I mash keys trying to get into TW.

Anyway, I know the winners have been finalized and etc etc, I'd just like to throw in a suggestion to judge based on the theme/goal of contest.

Again, props to the winner, though I would've liked to see Lingzi or Dokuro as winner. Congrats to everyone :)

+1 Sorry if it were a fan art contest okay but it was a loading screen contest =/ Is the loading screen going to be forever or temporary?

If its permanent =/ *headdesk
    Siggy from bellefleurs.
    [SIGPIC]http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/94/25yzm05jpg.png/[/SIGPIC]
    youtube.com/user/HardToYawn?blend=1&ob=video-mustangbase
  • Tatuaje - Lost City
    Tatuaje - Lost City Posts: 2,780 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    Options
    AnimaBlanc: I made a comment on Bloodrain which indeed he made a stupid assumption.

Lingzi is/was being a poor loser.

And me making the comment of others to follow what bloodrain said, was complete sarcasm and I think you know it, you just needed something to comment about.

My feelings are not hurt but enjoy that you took the time to follow my postings and found many things to say about nothing.
    tatuaje: grinding mobs and zhenning ???
    frankieraye:All right, I admit it, it's a bit retro. lol.
  • Tatuaje - Lost City
    edited February 2012
    Options
    +1 Sorry if it were a fan art contest okay but it was a loading screen contest =/ Is the loading screen going to be forever or temporary?

If its permanent =/ *headdesk

I'm going to make a harmless assumption and guess that it will not last past a few months. I only guess this because why would anyone want to advertise winter time during the spring or summer months?

I agree with you on that point that if it were perma, I will *headdesk
  • lordhanzo
    edited February 2012
    Options
    I read somewhere on the forum it will only until mid-March, and few Forumers commented its a bad timing, because Winter-Theme Loading Screen should be up around Nov-Dec.

Not Feb-March..
    Anyone that knows any better info, could correct me on this.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    I'm on Heavens Tear!
  • Tatuaje - Lost City
    edited February 2012
    Options
    Mid-March......Hmmmm....March Break?

Perfect time for a Expansion release with a new Loading screen?b:chuckle
  • lordhanzo
    edited February 2012
    Options
    Mid-March......Hmmmm....March Break?

Perfect time for a Expansion release with a new Loading screen?b:chuckle

it could be :0
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    I'm on Heavens Tear!
  • HardToThink - Lost City
    HardToThink - Lost City Posts: 967 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    Options
    Poor grand prize winner though since the giant bunny is obviously the better prize :p

Oh nvm they got a bunny to, I wanted to enter something to (runner up bunny x/x) but it was late in the contest. Before they extended it, twice.
    Siggy from bellefleurs.
    [SIGPIC]http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/94/25yzm05jpg.png/[/SIGPIC]
    youtube.com/user/HardToYawn?blend=1&ob=video-mustangbase
  • AnimaBlanc - Sanctuary
    AnimaBlanc - Sanctuary Posts: 555 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    Options
    lordhanzo wrote: »
    wall'o words
    +

Go read the Thread's subject and the option's poll.

And no, I dont like playing with words :) not like you, any more words from me you want to twist with?

I dont twist with words i dance with men. :)

things is, your pulling this into the discussion i'm not involved in nor want to be discussed in.
    Like i said before and will again, i made no comments on the entries nor the competition itself. and that is where you are mistaken.

One thing though;
    It was a nice discussion because Bubble was asking qs to everyone in overall wether they liked the Winner's art or not; and she was pointing out her opinion why Lingzi should've picked as a winner because of this aspect, that points etc.

Where Lingzi asked specified people who voted yes with "not sure if you guys really liked it".

So you will only support a thread if it is directed at all people yet when someone asks a pin pointingly question they are a poor loser ?

Next to that, you are calling me twisting your words yet you're derailing our entire discussion to prove your point.
    Your point is clear, and it's single minded, to me.

because you fail to see your own misjudgement, we are allowed (according to you) in a way that bubbles does to accept the outcome or "discuss" it but if someone suddenly strongly disagrees (lingzi and others) their supposed to keep it so themselves.

do you even understand yourself what you are trying to say here ?

AnimaBlanc: I made a comment on Bloodrain which indeed he made a stupid assumption.

Lingzi is/was being a poor loser.

And me making the comment of others to follow what bloodrain said, was complete sarcasm and I think you know it, you just needed something to comment about.

My feelings are not hurt but enjoy that you took the time to follow my postings and found many things to say about nothing.

Who ever said i was out to hurt your feelings? dear oh dear...
    I had enough to comment about, you made it quite easy.
    All you need is something to believe in. -Solar_one. <-- <3 mah snoockums, mah hubby, mah eberyfing. :3

Lag; You think yours is bad ? It took Jesus 3 days to Respawn !
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "Current games aren't -games- anymore, just light shows operated by win buttons, lol."
    "ah sh*t, were gonna die!.... but it's still cool!" -INTMDATOR
  • lordhanzo
    edited February 2012
    Options
    :) you clearly don't understand my points., no point for me to explain it all over again.
    I will continue this talks after you understand it.

b:bye
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    I'm on Heavens Tear!
  • AnimaBlanc - Sanctuary
    AnimaBlanc - Sanctuary Posts: 555 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    Options
    :) you clearly don't understand my points., no point for me to explain it all over again.
    I will continue this talks after you understand it.

Same goes to you, bub. same goes to you. ;)

All you need is something to believe in. -Solar_one. <-- <3 mah snoockums, mah hubby, mah eberyfing. :3

Lag; You think yours is bad ? It took Jesus 3 days to Respawn !
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "Current games aren't -games- anymore, just light shows operated by win buttons, lol."
    "ah sh*t, were gonna die!.... but it's still cool!" -INTMDATOR