ಥ_ಥ MOAR.
    SkyKoC - How long is yours?
  • Kiyoshi - Heavens Tear
    Kiyoshi - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,385 Arc User
    edited January 2012
    O_o

Archers are fighting over wives o_o

i like it... and it put a ring on it.
    1. If I kill you; do something about it yourself, don't go complaining to my wife.
    2. If you have less kill counts then me, don't expect me to take pk advice from you.
    3. If you are hiding behind an alt, don't expect me to acknowledge your existence.

Tokichiro - Heavy Armor Fish / Kiyoshi - Dual Blade Elf
  • Darkhawkclaw - Heavens Tear
    Darkhawkclaw - Heavens Tear Posts: 285 Arc User
    edited January 2012
    i think enrage should pool thier resources and get me a few vit stones or a few +10 orbs to maybe get some of my r9 to +10. in thinking about how to aquire these things i had the thought that they like beating on me, so why not charge em and make it more fun for em? b:victory
  • Vallenion - Heavens Tear
    Vallenion - Heavens Tear Posts: 868 Arc User
    edited January 2012
    Hahaha, the handful of times GD 3 hour defended against us, I congratulated them. Then someone came along and posted an asinine remark or ten and I simply proceeded on their thread of thought. As I said before, when I'm being an ***, someone did something to deserve it.

Do I really need to dig in and take out the posts from past threads that will deny you 110% LOL...

P.S.

You and your Co. were an *** (I hope that there is a propper term behind 3 stars) long before I even made my very first post, that was a reason why I even wrote anything in the 1st place.
    But I must say that you have very "interesting" way of thinking.

Till next week

b:bye
  • Sheswes - Heavens Tear
    Sheswes - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,216 Arc User
    edited January 2012
    ... till yugoslav dies another 100 timesb:chuckle
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    scruuuuuuuubs killa b:cute Nation War champion b:cool
  • MsEvilness - Heavens Tear
    MsEvilness - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,861 Arc User
    edited January 2012
    noobwiz go farm your r9
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Originally posted by LShattered - HeavensTear
    Ohhh...I am dumb b:shutup
  • Sheswes - Heavens Tear
    Sheswes - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,216 Arc User
    edited January 2012
    noobwiz go farm your r9
    not now ! im watching Djokovic vs Nadal since i couldnt watch it live... and as u know... it will take some time b:chuckle
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    scruuuuuuuubs killa b:cute Nation War champion b:cool
  • Mayatheia - Heavens Tear
    Mayatheia - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,033 Arc User
    edited January 2012
    not now ! im watching Djokovic vs Nadal since i couldnt watch it live... and as u know... it will take some time b:chuckle

Happy Bday noobwiz! read your mails :P
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    When people walk away from you, let them go... your destiny is never tied to anyone who leaves you.. and it doesn't mean they are bad people.. It just means that their part in your story is over...
  • MsEvilness - Heavens Tear
    MsEvilness - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,861 Arc User
    edited January 2012

hah i stayed up until 2am watching that xD
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Originally posted by LShattered - HeavensTear
    Ohhh...I am dumb b:shutup
  • Aesthor - Heavens Tear
    Aesthor - Heavens Tear Posts: 3,845 Arc User
    edited January 2012
    Do I really need to dig in and take out the posts from past threads that will deny you 110% LOL...

P.S.

You and your Co. were an *** (I hope that there is a propper term behind 3 stars) long before I even made my very first post, that was a reason why I even wrote anything in the 1st place.
    But I must say that you have very "interesting" way of thinking.

Till next week

Go ahead and look for them. Just because I was an *** to people (and I do not deny that) does not disprove or contradict anything I said. The whole point of what I said is you cry too much and your feelings are more easily hurt than an overripe banana. Because
    (I just did what Aes, Eva, Jenny, pubis and others did every time when we had 3 hour defend...it's funny how it is a wrong thing to do now when someone else does it to Enrage)

I can't speak for what anyone else said cuz I don't actually pay attention to what is posted on the forums, but what I said after GD successfully defended was congratulate them. If I started to trash talk you after I congratulated them, it's because you posted something dumb, and more because you posted something dumb than to ridicule GD as a whole, but unfortunately you are the loudest mouthpiece for GD so....
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ಥ_ಥ MOAR.
  • Esemeli - Heavens Tear
    Esemeli - Heavens Tear Posts: 213 Arc User
    edited January 2012
    Bah Tenis so boringgggggg..... Anyway have to back up Aes on this one. She doesn't attack random people unless those people are being stupid. Enrage was very mature about losing until the few ******* from GD thought it was their time to shine on the forums...... Please stop making your faction look bad btw....

Anyway from what I've remembered Enrage has lost 1 attack, gave up a land, and then defended correct? Pretty good turn around for the changes they had.
  • Anneliesse - Heavens Tear
    Anneliesse - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,256 Arc User
    edited January 2012

I can't speak for what anyone else said cuz I don't actually pay attention to what is posted on the forums, but what I said after GD successfully defended was congratulate them. If I started to trash talk you after I congratulated them, it's because you posted something dumb, and more because you posted something dumb than to ridicule GD as a whole, but unfortunately you are the loudest mouthpiece for GD so....
    ^ this

I ALWAYS congratulate our opponents, no matter the outcome of the war. The ONLY time I ever mouth back at someone is when they start mouthing off to me first, and even then I don't always have the desire to bother with dropping myself down to their level of ignorance and immaturity. I happen to, personally, find TW to be the only real fun I have left in this game, and I enjoy the fun banter between factions. The rivalries are kinda amusing, if nothing else.

do not group me in with those you claim to trash talk you personally, or your faction.

for heaven's sakes, I'm the biggest carebear on the server. I love too much to trash talk unless you open your immature, small-minded mouth and spew trash in my direction first.

oh, and one last thing...

Vallenion, please stop using my rl name on the forums. Thank you.
    *insert awesome siggy here*
    edited January 2012
    Go ahead and look for them. Just because I was an *** to people (and I do not deny that) does not disprove or contradict anything I said. The whole point of what I said is you cry too much and your feelings are more easily hurt than an overripe banana. Because

LOL at this "hurted feelings" part, and another LOL for this popular "QQ" bulcrap term you like to use almost every time when you get reply you don't like.

I can't speak for what anyone else said cuz I don't actually pay attention to what is posted on the forums, but what I said after GD successfully defended was congratulate them. I can't agree with a lie look back to your posts after a map reset... If I started to trash talk you after I congratulated them You did ??? It didn't affect me at all so I can't really tell did you or did you not, it's because you posted something dumb, and more because you posted something dumb than to ridicule GD as a whole, but unfortunately you are the loudest mouthpiece for GD so....

I say what I think and in my eye's 90% of you are ****** ******* ** **** (i'm not gonna be rude it's a beautiful day), while you have every right to see it as dumb and end of story, no need to stress about it.

^ this

do not group me in with those you claim to trash talk you personally, or your faction. So you claim here that you had never-ever trashed GD... ??? Dang that's a new one. b:laugh

for heaven's sakes, I'm the biggest carebear on the server. I love too much to trash talk unless I open my immature, small-minded mouth and spew trash in direction 14 first.

Ok if you say so...

oh, and one last thing...

Vallenion, please stop using my rl name on the forums. Thank you.

Why do you even think that i'm talking about you ??? You might be shocked with this but the world does not revolve around you.
    I have nickname's for few Enrage members since I don't like their names much and I use them when I call targets.

So you can rest sure that your's is not Jenny, it's much more creative than that but for a well known reasons I can't write it here. (I belive KT wrote one of them in last week's thread)

I made an exception this time, but excuse me if I woun't reply to you specificly anymore... because as a responsible parent I really don't fancy talking with the people like you are.

Last time I checked it's not against ToS if you feel discusted with someones actions.

So happy Toast day & stay well

• Aesthor - Heavens Tear
    Aesthor - Heavens Tear Posts: 3,845 Arc User
    edited January 2012
    I say what I think and in my eye's 90% of you are ****** ******* ** **** (i'm not gonna be rude it's a beautiful day), while you have every right to see it as dumb and end of story, no need to stress about it.

Why do you even think that i'm talking about you ??? You might be shocked with this but the world does not revolve around you.
    I have nickname's for few Enrage members since I don't like their names much and I use them when I call targets.

So you can rest sure that your's is not Jenny, it's much more creative than that but for a well known reasons I can't write it here.

I made an exception this time, but excuse me if I woun't reply to you specificly anymore... because as a responsible parent I really don't fancy talking with the people like you are.

Last time I checked it's not against ToS if you feel discusted with someones actions.

So happy Toast day & stay well

It's okay, I think you're ****** ******* ** **** too
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ಥ_ಥ MOAR.
  • ILLeism - Heavens Tear
    ILLeism - Heavens Tear Posts: 83 Arc User
    edited January 2012
    ************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************
    edited January 2012
    It's okay, I think you're ****** ******* ** **** too

Sweet, i'm glad that we understand eachother.

• nfgdjksnbsd
    nfgdjksnbsd Posts: 13 Arc User
    edited January 2012
    ************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************
    ******************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************
    ******************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************
  • Exegesis - Heavens Tear
    Exegesis - Heavens Tear Posts: 721 Arc User
    edited January 2012
    people still arguing with Vall? guess I havent missed out on anything... b:shutup
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] OH really? What a surprise.
  • Scrubby - Heavens Tear
    Scrubby - Heavens Tear Posts: 257 Arc User
    edited January 2012
    videos being uploaded overnight on my youtube channel (scrubbywiz)

pretty easy to see why i can express my "ego" so easily lol

maybe when you guys can actually shut me down in a tw lol you can say I'm bad, but till then lol well good luck. I even make it easy putting 105 wizzy looking for a squad for your t screen and wearing the most red outfit I have for you guys to target.

Just a comment on the early posts about gear lol I think if I'm bored I may jsut go down both rosters and list the significant gear differences lol.

btw in the gear part you guys forgot to mention clerics which is the most heavy shift in gear between enrage and gd. Enrage has 0 Josd clerics from my own knowledge and off the top of my head i can count 4/5 with full/atleast half jades in their gear in gd.

Jus ton a last note you guys shoudlnt' complain or try to rag on my ego so much when it's clearly one of the things that catches your attention and you guys can't ignore it lol it's rather funny. *looks at gd wanted poster on website*
  • Exegesis - Heavens Tear
    Exegesis - Heavens Tear Posts: 721 Arc User
    edited January 2012
    Im a Psychic and im the best and coolest.. and sexiest... Im a bit more pro then inventor on a good day... I cant be owned ... rawr b:dirty
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] OH really? What a surprise.
  • DarkFury - Heavens Tear
    DarkFury - Heavens Tear Posts: 167 Arc User
    edited January 2012
    Wow so much trash talk......how about this?

Good fight Enrage, 3 hour defense, I really thought we had you at one point but you bounced back and held on. Can't say I've actually seen you guys turtle like that before ( or need to).

Good fight GD, it was close one but just short this week.

All the rest is just a bunch of #$%^, the TW outcomes speak for themselves. Everyone involved should appreciate some good competition in TW. It was a long fun TW; the outcome was never obvious and who would win was decided in the very end.
  • Darkhawkclaw - Heavens Tear
    Darkhawkclaw - Heavens Tear Posts: 285 Arc User
    edited January 2012

i will now be missing for a few weeks while the keyboards out getting cleaned, i clicked the link and the cheese sammich i was eating is now securely embedded under my spacebar and in my sinuses. thanks for that
  • Alphanei - Heavens Tear
    Alphanei - Heavens Tear Posts: 100 Arc User
    edited January 2012
    WHYYYYYYY??????

yunosee.jpg

Edit since image codes dun work: its screenies from gd v enrage battle this weekend taken off scrubs' vid.
  • GTIMIKEE - Heavens Tear
    GTIMIKEE - Heavens Tear Posts: 63 Arc User
    edited January 2012
    I was watching a very important basketball game at the time. That's my excuse. I don't know about the other 11 members in the damage log. b:shutup
  • Evanera - Heavens Tear
    Evanera - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,423 Arc User
    edited January 2012
    Apparently you weren't paying attention the last part of the war....... so "special" of you.

Sorry I was too busy one shotting you.
  • AshenSkies - Heavens Tear
    AshenSkies - Heavens Tear Posts: 949 Arc User
    edited January 2012
    Edited screenshot is too crappy quality for me to see the damage...or did Scrubby really only hit 1/3 of GTIs HP with MS?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    _Surreal_
    Thank you Silvychar for my siggy :)