TW Schedule 1/27 - 1/29

Options

Comments

• Kyanelle - Heavens Tear
    Kyanelle - Heavens Tear Posts: 562 Arc User
    edited January 2012
    Options
    Nice to see that a certain scented vegie is making excuses for Enrage successfully defending GD for 3 hours. Wonder if the scented vegie would make excuses if the shoe was on the other foot.

It sounds like it was an amazing TW (wish we could've watched).

I enjoyed the Dominus fight, but sad to say I missed out on getting into the Karma fight. Good luck to Radiance for tomorrows fight against Dominus.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Karma will get you when you least expect it. What goes around comes around.

It's called Karma and it's pronouced "haha f you"
  • Aesthor - Heavens Tear
    Aesthor - Heavens Tear Posts: 3,845 Arc User
    edited January 2012
    Options
    And bunch of you are LoLing for what reason exactly ???

Is it maybe because "almighty" Enrage managed to defend for 3 hours, just because our cata squads had mass DC 3 times when we had big push at your crystal...good job I guess if that matches your standards now LOL b:victory

Just remind yourself what have Enrage & Co. tould us every time when we had 3 hour defence, i'll just use one part of what you said "You had more luck than brains last night"...

See ya next week

@ Neki, sorry but we don't serve small teeth cattle...go to some junk food place and worship a toast. b:bye

b:laugh
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ಥ_ಥ MOAR.
    SkyKoC - How long is yours?
  • Vallenion - Heavens Tear
    Vallenion - Heavens Tear Posts: 868 Arc User
    edited January 2012
    Options
    Nice to see that a >>certain scented vegie<< is making excuses for Enrage successfully defending GD for 3 hours. Wonder if the >>scented vegie<< would make excuses if the shoe was on the other foot.

It sounds like it was an amazing TW (wish we could've watched).

I enjoyed the Dominus fight, but sad to say I missed out on getting into the Karma fight. Good luck to Radiance for tomorrows fight against Dominus.

It's a pure fact not an excuse, we didn't lose any land and we had a good long TW... so yeah it was fun and i'm very proud on the amount of improvement that GoldDigrz made in TW.

Oh btw, don't you have me on some BL or something ???

Anyway consider yourself reported for name calling, it was nice talking with you...

ta-ta
    b:bye
  • Duckingtiger - Heavens Tear
    Duckingtiger - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,305 Arc User
    edited January 2012
    Options
    No name calling.She was never specific on who she was talking about.In the american court system,your case would be thrown out, and since this games server is in America,I am sure the same will happen with the mods.

Anyways, like I said when GD defended 3 hours against enrage(not sure how long ago that was,2 or 3 months?) a win is a win.Does not matter if it boils down to defending for 3 hours. Also onion, your faction isn't the only on the server that had issues with dcing last night,don't use that as an excuse.Why can't two factions have a good war with out idiots from either side coming with bull sht reasons as to why this happened or why that happened? And that goes for the idiots from enrage just as much as the ones from GD.
    mmmmmm tacos mmmmm

Retired for good.
  • Aesthor - Heavens Tear
    edited January 2012
    Options
    Lol, this is why GD is so funny.

To them the difference between an "excuse" and a "truthful reason" is: Only GD can have "reasons" and everything else are "excuses"
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ಥ_ಥ MOAR.
  • Hojuken - Heavens Tear
    Hojuken - Heavens Tear Posts: 475 Arc User
    edited January 2012
    Options
    very well played, Enrage. nice to see you're not such easy prey after all.

my internet decided to off itself, literally, after 2.5 hours into the war and it just came back. sucks. and it was right after I missed an arma on Aes, so, I guess what I'm saying is, I blame Aes!

anyhow, good fight good night, see you guys next week. was great as always!
    there are no stupid questions, just a lot of inquisitive idiots.
  • Aesthor - Heavens Tear
    edited January 2012
    Options

my internet decided to off itself, literally, after 2.5 hours into the war and it just came back. sucks. and it was right after I missed an arma on Aes, so, I guess what I'm saying is, I blame Aes!

Did you really miss an arma? I was lagging too much I couldn't even see what hits me, let alone what misses me LOL.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ಥ_ಥ MOAR.
  • Saeidon - Heavens Tear
    Saeidon - Heavens Tear Posts: 322 Arc User
    edited January 2012
    Options
    That was a fun fight, the first time I've really played PW in about 6 months.... I was awful haha, but hey ho :)

Nice work Enrage on keeping it together at the back. I agree with Mr Duck about the excuses, it's all BS. Every faction can find some kind of excuse in every single war, I'd rather we spent our time working on how to win at all costs rather than waste our energy thinking about things we can't control.

Thanks again for the fun. It was definitely a good first fight "back"!
    I love drinking tea
    edited January 2012
    Options
    I think everyone had connection issues.I was lagging and I never have that problem. I think pw needs new servers.
    mmmmmm tacos mmmmm

Retired for good.
  • Ouka - Heavens Tear
    Ouka - Heavens Tear Posts: 410 Arc User
    edited January 2012
    Options
    Did you really miss an arma? I was lagging too much I couldn't even see what hits me, let alone what misses me LOL.

He missed me too Aes. It was completely dumb luck too. I get hfed by Mikey so i kite back out of thier dd and walk right into hoju as he armas a group of DD. As with the hf effect is still on me. Then miss pops up on the screen.
    ouka - 101 HA veno - " Squeek, I'm A Fox!"

ouka__ - 103 vit barb- "Nom Nom I'm A Panda!"

People need to learn how to control their stupid
  • Evanera - Heavens Tear
    Evanera - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,423 Arc User
    edited January 2012
    Options
    Scrubby, Keita and I hit their barbs so hard they DC'ed and never came back. b:thanks
  • XylolyX - Heavens Tear
    XylolyX - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,097 Arc User
    edited January 2012
    Options

Is it maybe because "almighty" Enrage managed to defend for 3 hours, just because our cata squads had mass DC 3 times when we had big push at your crystal...good job I guess if that matches your standards now LOL b:victory

Mass DC? I've never seen that before but hey, if it works it works.

Other than yellow text here, I'd say you guys put up a very good fight. I had a lot of fun dying at the hands of your casters...and sitting on the crystal all by myself for 30-40 seconds with no cleric.

Look forward to next week.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Lvl10XBarb
    Lvl10XArcher
    lvl10XAssassin
  • Steopie - Heavens Tear
    Steopie - Heavens Tear Posts: 576 Arc User
    edited January 2012
    Options

3rd world cat pullers = secret to great success?

I found a photo of you, ho___ju____ke__n:

http://img696.imageshack.us/img696/4756/gd3rw.jpg

b:victoryb:cute
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Ehmi - Heavens Tear
    Ehmi - Heavens Tear Posts: 146 Arc User
    edited January 2012
    Options
    lalalalalalala
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Hojuken - Heavens Tear
    Hojuken - Heavens Tear Posts: 475 Arc User
    edited January 2012
    Options

I found a photo of you, ho___ju____ke__n:

http://img696.imageshack.us/img696/4756/gd3rw.jpg

b:victoryb:cute

steo___pie

where's my hat?
    there are no stupid questions, just a lot of inquisitive idiots.
  • Steopie - Heavens Tear
    Steopie - Heavens Tear Posts: 576 Arc User
    edited January 2012
    Options
  • Esemeli - Heavens Tear
    Esemeli - Heavens Tear Posts: 213 Arc User
    edited January 2012
    Options
    MsE will kill me for saying this but I acutally had fun vs war last night. b:victory
  • SashaGray - Heavens Tear
    SashaGray - Heavens Tear Posts: 3,765 Arc User
    edited January 2012
    Options
    Enrage recruiting MsE for TW/FB/FF/TT/RB pm for infos b:cute
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Sweet_kill - Heavens Tear
    Sweet_kill - Heavens Tear Posts: 374 Arc User
    edited January 2012
    Options
    Just because someone is being a bad sportsman, where your guild leader is giving us gratz for our defend.

lalala10.jpg

He was Fully buffed, no debuffs. Straight wield thunder non sparked. <3 yay my wifey
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Enrage archer
    Wife of Anneliesse b:dirty
    edited January 2012
    Options
    I even had the pleasure of seeing him die a couple times yesterday.Doubt any were by my hand but was fun all the same.
    mmmmmm tacos mmmmm

Retired for good.
  • Mayatheia - Heavens Tear
    Mayatheia - Heavens Tear Posts: 1,033 Arc User
    edited January 2012
    Options

I dont remember to have authorized any catas to leave the 3rd world this weekend. When we realized one was missing we had to cut their wires. b:surrender

As for the war, gratz to both Enrage and GD, i bet it was fun, but im not sorry i missed it, i had a great weekend b:pleased
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    When people walk away from you, let them go... your destiny is never tied to anyone who leaves you.. and it doesn't mean they are bad people.. It just means that their part in your story is over...
  • Evanera - Heavens Tear
    edited January 2012
    Options
    Just because someone is being a bad sportsman, where your guild leader is giving us gratz for our defend.

lalala10.jpg

He was Fully buffed, no debuffs. Straight wield thunder non sparked. <3 yay my wifey

Wow squish.

That's like my 20k Pitfall on him :(

I think it made him fall into a pit b:laugh
    edited January 2012
    Options
    Just because someone is being a bad sportsman (I just did what Aes, Eva, Jenny, pubis and others did every time when we had 3 hour defend...it's funny how it is a wrong thing to do now when someone else does it to Enrage), where your guild leader is giving us gratz for our defend.

lalala10.jpg

Thank God i'm not 14 anymore...God know's what would happend to me then LOL...
    FYI I had only bell & bramble and BM HF'ing on me with your "wifey"

• Sweet_kill - Heavens Tear
    Sweet_kill - Heavens Tear Posts: 374 Arc User
    edited January 2012
    Options
    Thank God i'm not 14 anymore...God know's what would happend to me then LOL...
    FYI I had only bell & bramble and BM HF'ing on me with your "wifey"

Didnt know i was 14? maybe you should check your sources in GD i have plenty who know me and can vouch for my age, i can even show you my university attendance. Cant be 14 and be in your 3rd year of university b:chuckle. Fail trolls are fail who dont even get correct information they just have to make it up *yawn* who's 14 now and has the cute imagination.

FYI, i can post the full screenie if you want :) it was just you and Anne no BM was in a 30m radius to even hf you.

Maybe you should make sure your cleric buffs you correctly before trying to take on an r9 cleric if you so claim to have had no cleric buffs, no SS? aww im sorry, try again :)

*sings* "What a wonderfulll dayyyyyyy"
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Enrage archer
    Wife of Anneliesse b:dirty
  • Anneliesse - Heavens Tear
    Anneliesse - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,256 Arc User
    edited January 2012
    Options

lalala10.jpg

this makes me giggle. gotta find someone to turn it into a sweet siggy for me.

was a great fight, sucks you got DCed though. Seems a lot of people were having issues with that last night. i am really looking forward to our battles in the near future. it's always fun when we have good long wars. just wish there was a pause for potty break request button after the second hour b:chuckle
    I dont remember to have authorized any catas to leave the 3rd world this weekend. When we realized one was missing we had to cut their wires. b:surrender

ROFL andro i <3 you
    *insert awesome siggy here*
    edited January 2012
    Options
    Didnt know i was 14? maybe you should check your sources in GD i have plenty who know me and can vouch for my age, i can even show you my university attendance. Cant be 14 and be in your 3rd year of university b:chuckle. Fail trolls are fail who dont even get correct information they just have to make it up *yawn* who's 14 now and has the cute imagination.

FYI, i can post the full screenie if you want :) it was just you and Anne no BM was in a 30m radius to even hf you.

Maybe you should make sure your cleric buffs you correctly before trying to take on an r9 cleric if you so claim to have had no cleric buffs, no SS? aww im sorry, try again :)

*sings* "What a wonderfulll dayyyyyyy"

Correction, I never said that YOU have 14 LOL... I was reffering on someone else who (i'll say it lightly) had a very traumatic online experience. So all this blah, blah, blah is useless for you plus and I really dont care how old you really are, what are you etc.
    That is a useless info about irelevant person for me. But thank you for sharing your fail "trolling" skills, I don't even use that term because I find it dumb.

If you have SS then you know was I buffed or not and Jenny killed me 2 times yesterday but I really see nothing spectacular if r9'er kills me = back to base and come back, but if that entertains you LOL enjoy.

Day was really wonderful, night will be great too...

b:bye
  • Esemeli - Heavens Tear
    Esemeli - Heavens Tear Posts: 213 Arc User
    edited January 2012
    Options
    There is a point in time where some people should just stop typing....... b:chuckle
  • Evanera - Heavens Tear
    edited January 2012
    Options
  • Aesthor - Heavens Tear
    edited January 2012
    Options
    Hahaha, the handful of times GD 3 hour defended against us, I congratulated them. Then someone came along and posted an asinine remark or ten and I simply proceeded on their thread of thought. As I said before, when I'm being an ***, someone did something to deserve it.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    ಥ_ಥ MOAR.
  • Kiyoshi - Heavens Tear
    Kiyoshi - Heavens Tear Posts: 2,385 Arc User
    edited January 2012
    Options
    o.O

I see you stalking my wife.
    1. If I kill you; do something about it yourself, don't go complaining to my wife.
    2. If you have less kill counts then me, don't expect me to take pk advice from you.
    3. If you are hiding behind an alt, don't expect me to acknowledge your existence.

Tokichiro - Heavy Armor Fish / Kiyoshi - Dual Blade Elf