New to the game, need some help

Options
averagejosh
averagejosh Posts: 4 Arc User
edited January 2012 in General Discussion
Hey, I was wondering what some of the easier classes are, what is the fastest to level up?
Any advice at all would be helpful! b:pleased
Post edited by averagejosh on

Comments

• Michael_Dark - Lost City
    Michael_Dark - Lost City Posts: 9,091 Arc User
    edited January 2012
    Options
    The easiest class is the cash shopper. If you play, it is inevitable.

https://billing.perfectworld.com/charge
    I post in forums. This one and others. That's why I post.
  • Sweetfeather - Dreamweaver
    Sweetfeather - Dreamweaver Posts: 14 Arc User
    edited January 2012
    Options
    try out all classes and pick whatever one you like the most.
  • SerenityCNB - Dreamweaver
    SerenityCNB - Dreamweaver Posts: 1,225 Arc User
    edited January 2012
    Options
    Give us an idea of what you are looking for in a character. That way you can get a more detailed response. What's an easy character for me might be the most difficult for you, and vice versa. Also, do you plan to be on a pve (player vs environment)server, or a pvp (player vs player) server? Those will affect your choices as well.
    "Male Player using female toon. Please don't flirt with me."

Need to see the cleric guide for questions, comments, or concerns? Just copy and paste the link.
    "http://pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=1246011"

(Ignore the quotation marks. URL isn't allowed, so I had to do it that way.)
  • tormensoth
    tormensoth Posts: 13 Arc User
    edited January 2012
    Options
    Of the classes ive played the Assassin is by far the easiest. I had alot of trouble with my others and was always needing help from others for various quests and bosses. The sin is really good at soloing just about everything, they can stealth away in any sight of trouble, teleport in and out of situations, the are excellent at PVP, great money makers, and are probably the best at endgame. The only downside is everyone is playing one now. Now I hear a new batch of skills is coming out to make the others classes a bit more playable but currently its the best one out their by far.
  • averagejosh
    edited January 2012
    Options
    Give us an idea of what you are looking for in a character. That way you can get a more detailed response. What's an easy character for me might be the most difficult for you, and vice versa. Also, do you plan to be on a pve (player vs environment)server, or a pvp (player vs player) server? Those will affect your choices as well.

I will mostly be on a PvE server, but have one character on a PvP server. I want a character
    I can solo with that will do good damage and take hits but will also do great in a team. I don't really know what I want for a PvP, I don't know how the territory wars are and stuff. I basically wanna survive in PvP I have always sucked at it.

P.S. What is the Best East US PvE server and best East US PvP Server?
    edited January 2012
    Options
    Hey, I was wondering what some of the easier classes are, what is the fastest to level up?
    I will mostly be on a PvE server, but have one character on a PvP server. I want a character
    I can solo with that will do good damage and take hits but will also do great in a team. I don't really know what I want for a PvP, I don't know how the territory wars are and stuff. I basically wanna survive in PvP I have always sucked at it.

Regarding PvE:

Solo, with decent damage: Venomancer, and blademaster are the top two that stick out in my head. Blademaster has good damage, and powerful defenses. Venomancers have pets to help them, so that helps them to solo easier.

Personally, I've always been able to get by on my cleric as well, due to her ability to heal. That's part of why she's my main character.

Assasins will bloom late, but they will be able to solo later on. Still, this class isn't for everyone because they are pretty squishy at early to mid levels.

Mystics can also heal, attack with summons, and plants. However, they use the most mp as well.

Squad based: Clerics are almost always wanted.

Barbarians are very much wanted.

Assasins are wanted for most endgame instances

Blademasters can normally find squads.

Veno's aren't normally searched for all that much.

That said, I would go for a blademaster, a veno, a cleric, or a mystic.

The others are good too, but those are the 4 that I like the best for solo and squad based capabilities that can survive. Of those 4, I will warn you that clerics are the most squishy, since they don't have high defenses, or pets to help them along. However, they also have strong heals, buffs, and defensive shields, so its not all bad.

Regarding pvp, if you plan to put a lot of coin in this game...then roll a psychic.

Pvp: Psychic, and assasin are the top two here. Even to the point of being overpowered. Other classes can perform well also. Hate to say it, but a great deal is dependent on gear. Aside from that, you should also know that in both pve and pvp, some classes shine later than others. So what may be difficult early on may be much easier later.

Territory war: Archers and wizards are the known kings of TW.

PvE server East: I chose dreamweaver personally, but that's me. I haven't found much problem there.

PvP server East: I have admittingly never pvp'ed. ( I don't like the idea that my items can drop if I die...or that I'd have to use safety lock or some other means to keep my items safe, so that said...IDK, but I'm sure someone else here does. One is east cost, and the other west coast. I don't remember which is which, and don't want to mislead you.

Hope this information helps you. Take care and good luck with your characters. (You can create up to 8 on one account, so have fun and experiment, and choose the one that works best for you.) b:laughb:victory

Need to see the cleric guide for questions, comments, or concerns? Just copy and paste the link.

• Cody_tylor - Sanctuary
    Cody_tylor - Sanctuary Posts: 248 Arc User
    edited January 2012
    Options

Cash shopper > RBs > Dailies > decent AOE squads > Veno > Mystic > Psychic > Assassin > Archer > Wizard/Cleric > BM > Barb/Seeker in terms of overall Quests, DPS, squads and maintaining chain battles.

Learn the game before you think about leveling fast... We have too many people that still are incompetent.
    WTB PWI 2008 where people were thinking more about doing good rather than pretending to be.
  • averagejosh
    edited January 2012
    Options
    Regarding PvE:

Solo, with decent damage: Venomancer, and blademaster are the top two that stick out in my head. Blademaster has good damage, and powerful defenses. Venomancers have pets to help them, so that helps them to solo easier.

Personally, I've always been able to get by on my cleric as well, due to her ability to heal. That's part of why she's my main character.

Assasins will bloom late, but they will be able to solo later on. Still, this class isn't for everyone because they are pretty squishy at early to mid levels.

Mystics can also heal, attack with summons, and plants. However, they use the most mp as well.

Squad based: Clerics are almost always wanted.

Barbarians are very much wanted.

Assasins are wanted for most endgame instances

Blademasters can normally find squads.

Veno's aren't normally searched for all that much.

That said, I would go for a blademaster, a veno, a cleric, or a mystic.

The others are good too, but those are the 4 that I like the best for solo and squad based capabilities that can survive. Of those 4, I will warn you that clerics are the most squishy, since they don't have high defenses, or pets to help them along. However, they also have strong heals, buffs, and defensive shields, so its not all bad.

Regarding pvp, if you plan to put a lot of coin in this game...then roll a psychic.

Pvp: Psychic, and assasin are the top two here. Even to the point of being overpowered. Other classes can perform well also. Hate to say it, but a great deal is dependent on gear. Aside from that, you should also know that in both pve and pvp, some classes shine later than others. So what may be difficult early on may be much easier later.

Territory war: Archers and wizards are the known kings of TW.

PvE server East: I chose dreamweaver personally, but that's me. I haven't found much problem there.

PvP server East: I have admittingly never pvp'ed. ( I don't like the idea that my items can drop if I die...or that I'd have to use safety lock or some other means to keep my items safe, so that said...IDK, but I'm sure someone else here does. One is east cost, and the other west coast. I don't remember which is which, and don't want to mislead you.

Hope this information helps you. Take care and good luck with your characters. (You can create up to 8 on one account, so have fun and experiment, and choose the one that works best for you.) b:laughb:victory[/COLOR]

Any chance that going the Psy route without using cash shop could be good pve/pvp?
    Cash shopper > RBs > Dailies > decent AOE squads > Veno > Mystic > Psychic > Assassin > Archer > Wizard/Cleric > BM > Barb/Seeker in terms of overall Quests, DPS, squads and maintaining chain battles.

Learn the game before you think about leveling fast... We have too many people that still are incompetent.

And you should learn to not judge people before you get to know them. I'm rolling two characters and wanted them to be around the same level. I was gonna roll one till lv 30 then get my second one to lv 30 but wanted it to be a bit faster. I don't care much for being a maxed out character with maxed out gear. I hate the cash shops in a game such as PWI but Im playing it to have fun, cash shops to me are pretty unfair in a game like this. Thats just my opinion thou.
  • Cody_tylor - Sanctuary
    Cody_tylor - Sanctuary Posts: 248 Arc User
    edited January 2012
    Options
    Any chance that going the Psy route without using cash shop could be good pve/pvp?

And you should learn to not judge people before you get to know them. I'm rolling two characters and wanted them to be around the same level. I was gonna roll one till lv 30 then get my second one to lv 30 but wanted it to be a bit faster. I don't care much for being a maxed out character with maxed out gear. I hate the cash shops in a game such as PWI but Im playing it to have fun, cash shops to me are pretty unfair in a game like this. Thats just my opinion thou.

I am not judging you, I am just saying rushing is not a good idea for a new player (at all). If you hate cash shops in this game, I suggest you take your time learning the classes. By the time you reach level 40 (easy for all classes to get to by even soloing), you'll be doing more squads more likely and should know what you would be doing by then.

Any class is good as long as you know what combinations to use, what skill to use in a certain situation / time. It all takes patience :)
    WTB PWI 2008 where people were thinking more about doing good rather than pretending to be.
  • averagejosh
    edited January 2012
    Options
    I am not judging you, I am just saying rushing is not a good idea for a new player (at all). If you hate cash shops in this game, I suggest you take your time learning the classes. By the time you reach level 40 (easy for all classes to get to by even soloing), you'll be doing more squads more likely and should know what you would be doing by then.

Any class is good as long as you know what combinations to use, what skill to use in a certain situation / time. It all takes patience :)

Alright. So do you think a Psy would do good in PvE without cash shop? I've read they have low HP.
    edited January 2012
    Options

Psychics are powerful mages regardless. They are second only to wizards in terms of dph, so they hit like a truck. They have lots of AOE's, power, and fast channeling skills. Given their two types of voodoos (white increases their defenses a good amount, while black increases their attack power a good amount), they able to control whether they go on the attack, or defense if the aggro proves to be too much.

The reason why I stated that they shine moreso with CS, is because a good deal of their defensive power...talking pvp here...but a good deal of it comes from their soulforce. The soulforce of a psy is related to that psy's refines. You can get up to +4 with mirages. Others have gotten up to +5 and even +7 using exclusively mirages...but that takes luck. The way to unlock a psy's real power is to get gear refined to +10 and higher, and that's where its expenses come in, because that's not cheap to do so. The moves that are directly related to the soulforce of a psy are soulburn, soul of retaliation, soul of stunning, and soul of vengeance. The more powerful the refines, the more powerful the effect...whether in duration or in power.

PvE wise, they are nice, and I like them. I can't get on right now, but I actually have a baby psy that I'm leveling too. It should be noted though, that if you plan to create another magic type character, that it cannot use the psy's weapon. It may use the armor, but the weapon of a psy cannot be equipped by any other class, and the psy cannot use its skills with the magic weapons of other classes. The real expense with psy's here will be dependent on whether or not you plan to run caster's nirvana WAYYYYY down the line. (Don't worry about it too much now however.) The reason why this is a cost for a psy is because people like to run nirvy quickly, and the more powerful the weapon, the quicker the kill and the runs. Its as simple as that.

That said. Psy's are good characters, and powerful mages. The soulforce isn't even much of a big deal in pve...though it helps some. You can get by without putting a lot of money in the game, however, just know that they are a class that is heavily dependent on refines for their skills to reach peak effectiveness. Refines help all classes, but psy's even more so than the others. Hope that helps you some. :D

edited January 2012
    Options
    Alright. So do you think a Psy would do good in PvE without cash shop? I've read they have low HP.

Yes. They do have low hp, and pdef, but they also have skills to help amend that, and later on, when you start sharding armor/weapons and refining them (Around level 70 normally), then your hp and pdef will increase, and won't be as big of a problem as it will in lower levels.

• Mystic_Man - Harshlands
    Mystic_Man - Harshlands Posts: 44 Arc User
    edited January 2012
    Options

From a 100 Psychic who hasn't spent a dime:

NO.

Without a farming alt or a credit card, you might as well forget about having a "pro" Psychic. R8 is farmable, but tbh, Psychics are not fantastic at soloing instances...at all really...doesn't matter what the instance is.

Are Psychics an amazing class? Oh heck yes. I love watching people kill themselves on our (basically) oneshot skill, or our self buffs. I like being picked for squads because of my amazing Sage Buffs, or the classes' incredible AoE (area attack) skills which we can basically spam.

But make a farming character first--your best bet is to roll a Venomancer or Mystic, because the armor you get for that character can be given to that Psychic. (That's what this character happens to be...except reversed--I'm giving my Psychic's gear to the mystic so he can farm my Rank...then I'm getting this Mystic Rank.)

On the note of HP: You'll have low HP if you go full MAG. I've seen enough VIT build Psychics to know that, despite not hitting quite as hard, they're powerful, very survivable, and PvE friendly. (While all the other squishies are dropping at AoE's from a TT boss, guess who's still here keeping the cleric alive with Sage bubble? That's right...this fish.)
    [SIGPIC]http://pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=15105911002&dateline=1334936268[/SIGPIC]

Save PWI: 2012
    ttp://s73.photobucket.com/albums/i206/xyz_02/Save%20PWI/

We play this game---We know how to fix it.
  • BloodyNero - Raging Tide
    BloodyNero - Raging Tide Posts: 95 Arc User
    edited January 2012
    Options
    Just play any class u prefer or what u think is cool. Don't join the band wagon and make a class u don't like just cuz they can 'farm'. Making money and gear is easier for some classes but not so easy for others. Don't make a character just cuz they can solo things in the end.
    Any1 can join TT squads as DDer in most cases or u can start TT squads urself. Or join a faction that does TT runs. Me and some others in my faction have been helping my friend(same faction) alot helping her to get TT 80 gear for her seeker.

Even when u don't need TT gear u can still help your friend with TTruns. U can sell the extra mats u get; also fairy boxes mean money. Apart from that depending on ur level range u can grind and sell mats which drop from mobs or those mats that need to be mined; people buy them alot. Or u can just do business. At 100 u can tag along with other friends and do nirvana (mostly exclusive to casters). Either way the methods of making money without being a credit card ninja are many.

at 80-90 FC lvling might get slow for some classes due to the general populations knowledge about class powers and depending on other squad members. Psychic's, Mysts, Venos, Archers are frequently ignored classes in FC because of their squishiness and what the general populous think of as (useless), people wud go like 'hey there's a psy looking for FC in our range'.....'Nah let's wait a bit and get another sin" or "My seeker friend will be free in 15 minutes".

To get into FC squads,get in a good faction that has people in ur level range willing to do FC with you. Another part is, u have to make sure that the squad suits ur class. Most of the time u won't be having the 'dream squad' so u'll hv to adapt to doing ur job under different conditions. If u're in a squad without a seeker, make sure that there is a BM and a good one too (maxed aoe skills with good axe and that knows how to play BM). Don't try to steal aggro from him and u'll be fine. But meh that's high lvl stuff xD, 1'st u need to get to 80 (takes 1-2 months).

while others hv given u a brief info regarding the classes. Lemme give u some of my own tips.

1) 1-40 just do quests faithfully. They're long and can be boring but, u get used to ur class in those lvls. I plvled a BM to 52 only to find out that i didn't know a thing about how to play it; so i made another one and lvled it up normally upto 40 without mistakes and now the guy is badass.

2) 30+ u can do crazy stone quests everyday which give alot of exp till the 80s. The quest gives is Tu Jo or sm chick in west arch smwhere behind the banker. Do this everyday.

3) 40+ do BH quests daily and preferably with a squad. And by squad i don't mean 5 members in ur lvl range and a 101 5 aps sin who's gonna solo it all for u. I've seen some sad squads that go advertising like 'BH 59 lfm 1spot left for 100+ sin'. They're noobs so don't join those squads.

4) The game is a quest based game. Grinding will take sooo long so don't opt for it, excpet to make money. Just do quests till 80.

5) At lvl 40 do the TB quest chain (which starts at ur race elder). By doing the 6 trials alone u can get from 40 to 45 and make alot of money. Takes maybe an hour or 2 to finish them...lot of travelling tho. The quest chain starts again at lvl 50 and goes on till lvl 66 when u get a platinum HP charm (renamed Tidal Protection) after killing the final boss. Save the charm for when u start doing FC.

6) Join a good helpful faction with a fun community, less drama queens (and kings). And with people who will actually help you with culti bosses.

7) At lvl 30 u get a free permanent flyer a quest which starts from the elder of archosaur i think.

8) If u do get hyper exp stones, don't waste them on grinding. Sometimes people offer free FCC heads in ur level range. When u're bored or something just fly to thousand streams city and talk to the teleporter there to activate the teleport option there. From there fly north and u reach snowy village and near that is forgotten frostland, when u go to do FCC heads. FCC heads are 1 shot mobs which u can kill at 30+ (for mage classes) and 45+ (for melee guys). Use ur hypers for them. Hypers don't work on quests. and always go for x12 for 1 hour. Don't forget to turn them off after use. Don't look for FC heads all the time.Questing is more important for the 1st character in the game.

9)Look up on guides on this forum or on pwpedia or talk to high lvl players of your class and ask them for advice. (advice =/= money).

10) lvl 60 onwards invest in ur TT gear and do some farming on your on. Look for TT squads or make one on ur own. TT weapons start from lvl 60 and TT armor starts from lvl 70. Make sure they're sharded well and refined. And btw u need TT 60 wep to make TT 70 and TT 70 wep to make TT 80 and so on. These weps can be made at the TT forges near general summers or inside TT so u can check what all mats u need. TT90 armor doesn't need TT80 btw, but TT 99 gold armor u need TT 90 gears. Legendary armor and rank armor are very good too. Legendary molds are dropped from bosses or u can buy them from auctioneer. U can farm the mats later on ur own. Rank armor u get at lvls 30,60,90,100 and 101 (the important ones i mean). They're more of a Cash shop armor so only get them during a wraith officer badge sales in the boutique. And they cost alot using ingame coins. But at lvl 100(rank 8) they're the best gear for ur lvl.

11) As a mage don't go pure mag build 1st. Put a bunch of points in vitality for survival. Later on when u got a decent gear at high lvls (100+) u can restat to go full mag.

12) I think the only most important genie skills till 80 are holy path.

13) Get into pk mode at ur own risk. U can drop items if u get killed and may never get them back. Best time to pk is 100+ when most of ur gear is bound. If u do wanna go pk mode earlier, then set ur Safety lock to 1 hour or so then u'll be able to pk safely for an hour without dropping stuff (not 100% guaranteed safe). Redder ur name is, the higher the chance of u dropping smthing valuable after getting killed. During safety lock u can't talk to any npcs for shopping nor can u trade or anything like that. I know a psy who lost all his TT90 gear after getting ganked repeatedly so enter pk mode at ur risk. U can still do safe pvp in theatre of blood events and tournaments or TW and duels.

14) All classes are good with/ without a cash shop. Just pick a class that u fancy and stick with it.

I"m out of other advices to give u xD
    It's a wall of text but, i hope u'll find the info here, useful b:pleased

ooh btw
    lvl = level Veno= Venomance
    TT = Twilight Temple BM = Blademaster
    BH = Bounty Hunter Barb= Barbarian
    TB = Tide Born Myst = Mystics
    Psys= Psychic rep = reputation
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Desdi - Sanctuary
    Desdi - Sanctuary Posts: 8,680 Arc User
    edited January 2012
    Options
    I'll have to agree with BloodNero. What is the point of playing a game if you cannot use the class you want but you are forced to use another class for its befenits?

I'd say, try out each class for a few levels (won't take too long) and stick to the one that attracts you the most. The key to playing this game lies into joining a friendly and helpful faction that will offer you the help and information you need.

Also, if you are a nice person and a good player (as in, to learn how to play your class and do it well) you will find people who will want to run instances/quests with you again and you'll eventually get associates and other people that you can do stuff with. Along the way, you may meet some nice people that will turn into valuable friends for you (it happened to me b:victory).

But here is a little overview of the classes:

Blademasters - they have good AOE and, depending on gear, can be a secondary/main tank, they are wanted anywhere

Wizards - they have the highest damage per hit but they are a little hard play during early levels and can't find squads for anything very often, they mostly shine on endgame at Territory Wars specifically

Barbarians - the class designed to tank, they are very wanted but they are kinda excluded in instances such as Nirvana (which is the primary farming instance)

Venomancers - the class designed to solo however they do have some valuable squad support skills, they are best known for their debuffs, they have some trouble finding squad at levels 80-90+ but if you are a good player and you get some associates you won't have trouble

Clerics - the class that will always be wanted for the very reason that they are designed to be the best healers although there are some cases in which they might not be wanted (but those are rare)

Archers - another Territory War oriented class, they do have some trouble finding squads sometimes but it's not as bad as Wizards in my opinion

Assassins - they are hard to play on early levels, or so I heard, but at endgame they are the best farming class (assuming you have the gear), they are wanted pretty much anyway but they are not very good in Territory Wars, they are the kings in 1v1 PVP though

Psychics - a fun class that, if played well, shouldn't be hard at all but due to some players not being aware of their potential pre-endgame they have some trouble finding squads sometimes but overall they are pretty wanted

Mystics - a secondary healer class that uses summons (pets) and thus can do very well in solo, they are pretty much wanted anywhere but people have yet to realise their potential so some trouble finding squads will exist sometimes

Seekers - class designed as a secondary tank/main tank that also have good AOE skills, they are wanted anywhere but they are pretty excluded in Nirvana (farming instance)

Well, that's a quick overview.
    [SIGPIC]http://i.imgur.com/MtwcqjL.png[/SIGPIC]
    ★ Venomancer videos - tinyurl.com/k6ppkw4 ★ Desdi - Demon ♪ Wyvelin - Sage ★
  • Ichimokusan - Sanctuary
    Ichimokusan - Sanctuary Posts: 156 Arc User
    edited January 2012
    Options
    I have an alt of every class but my favorite is Psychic. I can kill everything before it even touches me and they have high DPS so questing and grinding is super fast. It depends on what characters you play in other MMOs as to what you'll like here. If you choose classes based on popularity: Assassins are most popular and Barbs are the least popular.
  • Bobobejumbo - Raging Tide
    Bobobejumbo - Raging Tide Posts: 934 Arc User
    edited January 2012
    Options
    I'll have to agree with BloodNero. What is the point of playing a game if you cannot use the class you want but you are forced to use another class for its befenits?

I'd say, try out each class for a few levels (won't take too long) and stick to the one that attracts you the most. The key to playing this game lies into joining a friendly and helpful faction that will offer you the help and information you need.

Also, if you are a nice person and a good player (as in, to learn how to play your class and do it well) you will find people who will want to run instances/quests with you again and you'll eventually get associates and other people that you can do stuff with. Along the way, you may meet some nice people that will turn into valuable friends for you (it happened to me b:victory).

But here is a little overview of the classes:

Blademasters - they have good AOE and, depending on gear, can be a secondary/main tank, they are wanted anywhere

Wizards - they have the highest damage per hit but they are a little hard play during early levels and can't find squads for anything very often, they mostly shine on endgame at Territory Wars specifically

Barbarians - the class designed to tank, they are very wanted but they are kinda excluded in instances such as Nirvana (which is the primary farming instance)

Venomancers - the class designed to solo however they do have some valuable squad support skills, they are best known for their debuffs, they have some trouble finding squad at levels 80-90+ but if you are a good player and you get some associates you won't have trouble

Clerics - the class that will always be wanted for the very reason that they are designed to be the best healers although there are some cases in which they might not be wanted (but those are rare)

Archers - another Territory War oriented class, they do have some trouble finding squads sometimes but it's not as bad as Wizards in my opinion

Assassins - they are hard to play on early levels, or so I heard, but at endgame they are the best farming class (assuming you have the gear), they are wanted pretty much anyway but they are not very good in Territory Wars, they are the kings in 1v1 PVP though

Psychics - a fun class that, if played well, shouldn't be hard at all but due to some players not being aware of their potential pre-endgame they have some trouble finding squads sometimes but overall they are pretty wanted

Mystics - a secondary healer class that uses summons (pets) and thus can do very well in solo, they are pretty much wanted anywhere but people have yet to realise their potential so some trouble finding squads will exist sometimes

Seekers - class designed as a secondary tank/main tank that also have good AOE skills, they are wanted anywhere but they are pretty excluded in Nirvana (farming instance)

Well, that's a quick overview.

lolwut? Maybe a barb who doesn't know his role at endgame is excluded. APS barbs or Devour barbs have no trouble getting in.
  • _Ghoul_ - Lost City
    _Ghoul_ - Lost City Posts: 973 Arc User
    edited January 2012
    Options

at least cash shop mean you can play 4 free what does the sushi bring to the game nothing but unbalance and aps btches.

never help new or old sushi they are the same.

just as ppl rolll the sushi class some wont help you in anyway.

good luck in ur sushi world
  • _Ghoul_ - Lost City
    _Ghoul_ - Lost City Posts: 973 Arc User
    edited January 2012
    Options
    lolwut? Maybe a barb who doesn't know his role at endgame is excluded. APS barbs or Devour barbs have no trouble getting in.

and aps barb have the fist and claw mastery.

hahahahaha

way to kill the class main weapon for some unbalanced weapon

aaah well who care about this sushi class and iff claw is now part of the sushi world

lets make OP bowbarb b:victory

300 str 300 dex b:laugh
  • ShadowsFlame - Raging Tide
    ShadowsFlame - Raging Tide Posts: 152 Arc User
    edited January 2012
    Options
    and aps barb have the fist and claw mastery.

hahahahaha

way to kill the class main weapon for some unbalanced weapon

aaah well who care about this sushi class and iff claw is now part of the sushi world

lets make OP bowbarb b:victory

300 str 300 dex b:laugh

barbs have something called poison fang 30% damage increase which is half of a fist mastery + there is beastial onslaught. use it after every spark an u can out dps a bm or be on par with the bm.

what are u gonna use that bowbarb for? killing bosses? does it help at all? =P in pvp the class that use bows use skills, and the barb cant so thats gonna fail epicly.

lastly aps barbs use there claws only on bosses so in all other places and pvp they use axes... i dont see how the main weapon is killed...
    current pwcalc.com/ecccbccc47400382
    aiming pwcalc.com/5ac2ca79fcef8da4
    b:bye
  • ShadowsFlame - Raging Tide
    ShadowsFlame - Raging Tide Posts: 152 Arc User
    edited January 2012
    Options
    well replying to the thread..

u should play the game for a few weeks lvling each class abit and checking out other players and choose a class to end game. Or choose the class u had the best 1st impression on.....
    then u need a faction that is active and have people ur lvl... quest and duel a lot in the lower lvls.. the game is always more enjoyable with a little pvp =D... after 70+ organize faction pvp in areas where people dont often go, so that u dont get farm killed by some high lvl and are able to learn and enjoy pvp...
    current pwcalc.com/ecccbccc47400382
    aiming pwcalc.com/5ac2ca79fcef8da4
    b:bye
  • Deceptistar - Sanctuary
    Deceptistar - Sanctuary Posts: 10,454 Arc User
    edited January 2012
    Options
    I will mostly be on a PvE server, but have one character on a PvP server. I want a character I can solo with that will do good damage and take hits but will also do great in a team. I don't really know what I want for a PvP, I don't know how the territory wars are and stuff. I basically wanna survive in PvP I have always sucked at it.

doesnt EVERYONE?

if your just looking for a super OP class that can level fast, easy play, and withstand anything, you arent gonna get it unless u spend a load in $$ or have some golden merchant fingers.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]lagunal8.deviantart.com
    ★"New weekly quests! "Discover the bug in the patch""-Nihillae★"My father would beat me if he found out I was QQing over a virtual pony."-Neurosis★"You're amongst the biggest blobs of fail I've ever seen in my life."-Ninnuam★"A statistic said 3% people of the world get enjoyment primarily from making people upset, and you are trying to discriminate them"-ilystah★["How To Tank Rebirth Order Delta (86+)"-Stickygreen Barb (1)restat. you want full magic, Arcane armour build (2)when mobs come /faceroll on your keyboard and you will one shot all the mobs (3)rinse and repeat]★"I've been spammed with 3 poops for 2 hours."-ColdSteele★"If someone fights learning, I don't bother with them outside of amusement factor."-Telarith★"This thread is a joke right? Please say yes."-eatwithspoons★ "This is why you don't post your opinions on the internet, most of the replies you get will be from people who missed a hug or two sometime in their youth."-Alacol★"Sexy! A post with a Binomial Distribution."-Asterelle★"It's about time PW starts to separate out the noob Sins from the rest."-salvati0n★"Shoo troll >:O"-TheDan