can't kill gouf, Aerox Cheif??

Helpermuffin - Harshlands
Helpermuffin - Harshlands Posts: 4 Arc User
edited February 2012 in Dungeons & Tactics
I have been questing and leveling up, that when i get to my spirit cultivation 39 i get to the part were i have to kill gouf, aerox cheif and i just can't do it he hits for 1.3k and i have asked people for help and i can't seem to find anyone to help me. Is there a way to kill this mob or iam i just stuck here for a while waiting for someone to come help me?
Post edited by Helpermuffin - Harshlands on

Comments

• Arthursoul - Archosaur
    Arthursoul - Archosaur Posts: 42 Arc User
    edited January 2012
    I have been questing and leveling up, that when i get to my spirit cultivation 39 i get to the part were i have to kill gouf, aerox cheif and i just can't do it he hits for 1.3k and i have asked people for help and i can't seem to find anyone to help me. Is there a way to kill this mob or iam i just stuck here for a while waiting for someone to come help me?

Well I think you should form a squad to beat it, or glitch it. I remember only Veno and Mystic can but I don't know about now if you can glitch it or not.
  • Helpermuffin - Harshlands
    edited January 2012
    The problem is i can't find a sqaud for it.
  • Hazumi_chan - Sanctuary
    Hazumi_chan - Sanctuary Posts: 1,264 Arc User
    edited January 2012
    In what way have you tried finding a squad for it? :)
    I'd suggest using world chat. Just buy a teleacoustic from a catshop and ask for help on Gouf.
    I personally am willing to help when I'm not busy(which I'm rarely XD) but we aint on the same server b:sad
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    edited January 2012
    faction members, people surrounding the nearest teleportmaster. i have not tried with a teleacoustics, but i am struggling on money and iam not looking to spend rl money on this game atm
  • Aquyla - Heavens Tear
    Aquyla - Heavens Tear Posts: 97 Arc User
    edited January 2012
    sad thing is if there is no any reward high lvls won't help you nowadays and finding and forming squad with people of same lvl as yours is also impossible. took me almost whole week to find help for fugma, drake and kashu. one guy even pm-ed me: "i could help you but i won't hahaha".

find some rl friends to play with you. it's the only thing i can suggest cuz in this game you won't find help so easily b:surrender
  • Bunella - Harshlands
    Bunella - Harshlands Posts: 138 Arc User
    edited January 2012

I will be on this evening, PM me and I will come kill him for you :)
  • laloner
    laloner Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited January 2012
    On Raging Tide it usually takes one tele during the busy evening hours to get someone who will solo gouf for you.
    AKA PermaSpark, Heartshatter
    edited January 2012
    i have recently joined a new faction and them seem to be much more helpful to any of my previous ones. As well as i used to play with RL friends around 3 years ago but i recently came back to the game and they are all gone, and the friends i have tried can't get past the first couple levels they find it a little boring
  • Arthursoul - Archosaur
    Arthursoul - Archosaur Posts: 42 Arc User
    edited January 2012
    i have recently joined a new faction and them seem to be much more helpful to any of my previous ones. As well as i used to play with RL friends around 3 years ago but i recently came back to the game and they are all gone, and the friends i have tried can't get past the first couple levels they find it a little boring

I'm not sure about this, if I remember correctly there is 1 glitch with veno and mystic use to fight him alone. But I don't know if they fix it or not.

This seems to be work with boss that don't have range attack, I saw them do this a few times. they fly up and summon air pet, for mystic storm mistress. They set pet from Auto attack to Manual command so the boss can't kill it. command pet to attack the boss with 1 hit skill then fight in the air until he is dead.

But at some point it will be reset but at least you won't get killed, I think you should make a squad to back up if they fix this boss glitch.
  • sangodoc
    sangodoc Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    Please note that using the above discussed glitch is a bannable offense, as is any other tactic that uses a game glitch to avoid the normal consequences of an action.

Terms of Service:
    ...you agree not to take any of the following actions:
    [...]
    (k) Cheat or utilize unauthorized exploits in connection with the Games or the Service;
    (l) Using or exploiting any bugs, errors, or design flaws to obtain unauthorized access to the Service or to gain an unfair advantage over other players
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Visit the PWI wiki for the useful information. Stay at the PWI wiki for the pie. ;-)