PWI - Client and Vista...

Shinzooo - Heavens Tear
Shinzooo - Heavens Tear Posts: 6 Arc User
edited January 2012 in Support Desk
Ok so... trying to help my wife here, her client does not save the update when she updates, this started happening to her laptop in Aug. 2011 or around there when vista came out with more updates, since then her PWI client does not save her updates. So every time she wants to play the game she has to update the client for it to start. And she does not get any error prompts.

Im either looking for other vista users who have had the same issue, or a exp. vista user who knows about vista and its updates and how it affects PWI. OR if there is a PWI - vista friendly update that actually saves and works with vista.

ANY help on this issue would be great TY! :)
Post edited by Shinzooo - Heavens Tear on

Comments

• SylenThunder - Twilight Temple
    edited January 2012
    This has been mentioned a few times. The fix I've hear of is to update IE and Flash.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Shinzooo - Heavens Tear
    edited January 2012
    Hrmm i will try n see what that does to her laptop im assuming IE 7 ? and w/e for flash when i put it in google. I dont run vista on my comp or IE. But i will give it a shot on her laptop.
  • Shinzooo - Heavens Tear
    edited January 2012
    ok soo... i had my wife install IE 9 and run Flash so it could update. That did NOT help one bit it still reverts back to the old update of PWI. Any more help on this issue from a ACTUAL vista user would be great TY!b:thanks