nunyabusiness Posts: 9 Arc User
edited January 2012 in Off-Topic Discussion
Post edited by nunyabusiness on

Comments

• Bobobejumbo - Raging Tide
    Bobobejumbo - Raging Tide Posts: 934 Arc User
    edited January 2012
    Options
    This isn't news. It's just a recap of what happened 3 weeks ago. Their stock is climbing. Albeit slowly, and will probably never see $17 again. All this is, is another firm launching an investigation in hopes to cash in.
  • lvmln
    lvmln Posts: 13 Arc User
    edited January 2012
    Options
    lol all this is that? how about mayor utility losses, misleading information to potencial creditors and diverting the money into 3rd party companies with evasion of taxes in mind?
    edited January 2012
    Options
    lvmln wrote: »
    lol all this is that? how about mayor utility losses, misleading information to potencial creditors and diverting the money into 3rd party companies with evasion of taxes in mind?

I didn't understand a word you said...
  • lvmln
    lvmln Posts: 13 Arc User
    edited January 2012
    Options
    i didnt really expect you to understand. After all ,you did try to read it before me and post some letters together.
    edited January 2012
    Options
    lvmln wrote: »
    i didnt really expect you to understand. After all ,you did try to read it before me and post some letters together.

Here try this.
  • Michael_Dark - Lost City
    Michael_Dark - Lost City Posts: 9,091 Arc User
    edited January 2012
    Options
    Actually, from the sounds of it PWRD is not a bad purchase atm.
    I post in forums. This one and others. That's why I post.
  • Masuna - Harshlands
    Masuna - Harshlands Posts: 48 Arc User
    edited January 2012
    Options
    actually from the sounds of it, its pretty serious, with both china and american authorities getting into it. looks like pwe is in trouble.

China govt dont ** around they shoot ppl. i wouldnt invest 1 red cent into this company sell now !!
    On top of it all, pwe has gotten the rep as a money grubbing company in the mmo community, gg pwe have fun getting ***** by multiple govt authorities b:laugh
  • TolanSky - Heavens Tear
    TolanSky - Heavens Tear Posts: 598 Arc User
    edited January 2012
    Options
    actually from the sounds of it, its pretty serious, with both china and american authorities getting into it. looks like pwe is in trouble.

China govt dont ** around they shoot ppl. i wouldnt invest 1 red cent into this company sell now !!
    On top of it all, pwe has gotten the rep as a money grubbing company in the mmo community, gg pwe have fun getting ***** by multiple govt authorities b:laugh

Again with the "Sky is Falling, the Sky is Falling!"

This entire discussion is assuming that the alleged allegations are in fact legitimate. If PWRD and PWE have been charged with these allegations before and survived, what makes anyone think that this time will be any different?

EDIT: How is this Off-Topic exactly?
    Acc 1: TolanSky ~ ● Seeker / Daearena ~ Mystic / ThornLily ~ Veno
    Acc 2: Veilana ~ Sin / QueenBlubrry ~ Cleric / Lemondrop ~ Psychic
  • Zenorx - Harshlands
    Zenorx - Harshlands Posts: 443 Arc User
    edited January 2012
    Options
    idk it should be in General Discussion, after all it is perfect world related and everyone knows no one except the particularly pedantic mods look in off topic

I guess the mods just like to feel important by moving threads around
  • oxytorch
    oxytorch Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited January 2012
    Options
    Lets not beat around the bush , Its been moved here to keep it hush-hush.
    b:angry b:angry b:angry b:angry b:angry We love this game STOP RUINING IT !! b:angry b:angry b:angry b:angry b:angry b:angry

"Sometimes the strongest are the ones that walk away . Enough is Enough ".