This sin could one shot full r9+12 Josd barbs easily lmao. XD

Unfortunately this costs about 2 billion coins. Q_Q

Ok now it's finally fixed. XD
Post edited by Jesusisback - Raging Tide on

Comments

• Divine_Death - Harshlands
    Divine_Death - Harshlands Posts: 323 Arc User
    edited January 2012
    Uhhh that Sin can't even on shot my R9 +10 with G8 shards. They need an age/IQ filter for the calc site.

It's not even ****ing R9 Sin.
  • Jesusisback - Raging Tide
    Jesusisback - Raging Tide Posts: 480 Arc User
    edited January 2012
    uhhh That Sin Can't Even On Shot My R9 +10 With G8 Shards. They Need An Age/iq Filter For The Calc Site.

Omg Wrong Link
    edited January 2012
    Uhhh that Sin can't even on shot my R9 +10 with G8 shards. They need an age/IQ filter for the calc site.

Lol sorry it was supposed to be a full r9 sin with all DoTs on it....idk wtf happened. QQ
  • _Perses_ - Lost City
    _Perses_ - Lost City Posts: 1,917 Arc User
    edited January 2012
    Even a full r9 +12 DoT sharded sin with a almost pure dex build could not one-shot another r9 +12 JoSD sharded class.
    Nothing worthwhile to mention here, enjoy the animated signature~

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • truekossy
    truekossy Posts: 7,021 Arc User
    edited January 2012
    If you honestly think that sin can 1-shot this. without assuming the Barb is standing there AFK while having a crapton of debuffs stacked on him then you really should get out more.
  • Selbronne - Heavens Tear
    Selbronne - Heavens Tear Posts: 79 Arc User
    edited January 2012
    sage sin with sage chill of deep and this gear can one shot almost everything:
    http://pwcalc.com/bd24738ae08a9874
  • Divine_Death - Harshlands
    Divine_Death - Harshlands Posts: 323 Arc User
    edited January 2012
    sage sin with sage chill of deep and this gear can one shot almost everything:
    http://pwcalc.com/bd24738ae08a9874

And the joke is demon Sin's zerk crit actually hits harder.

/herpderp sage dph
  • John_Smith - Harshlands
    John_Smith - Harshlands Posts: 865 Arc User
    edited January 2012
    And the joke is demon Sin's zerk crit actually hits harder.

/herpderp sage dph

Assuming that you're in the 50% of the time that Demon Wolf Emblem can be active, yes. Other 50% of the time no since Sage can be active permanently. :O

ijs :P

~I did it for the purify escape and 50% Powerdash not the DPH (on average) increase.
    I've quit excluding TW for my faction. But I still hang around to help out those who still enjoy the game under PWEs horrific handling and to have fun in the forums. b:cute
    #Shame about PWEs absolutely craptastic handling of the goons glitching. Remember kids, there's no punishment for breaking the rules here!#
    If you make a valid complaint, your thread will disapear. Don't post it here, post it on other sites where PW can't hide it.
    edited January 2012
    truekossy wrote: »
    If you honestly think that sin can 1-shot this. without assuming the Barb is standing there AFK while having a crapton of debuffs stacked on him then you really should get out more.

Triple spark + Tangling Mire + Frenzy + HH

I do get out.....once in a while. o.o
  • _Skai_ - Raging Tide
    _Skai_ - Raging Tide Posts: 3,407 Arc User
    edited January 2012
    I'm a sin with +12 r9 daggers, etc, and mostly sharded DoTs. I have 113 attack levels with demon CotD, and 133 with frenzy. Even a zerk crit triple sparked + mire + frenzy + EP hit won't make a dent in a fully jaded r9+12 barb.

And rift hits harder than HH at r9+12.
    [SIGPIC]Octavia is best pony[/SIGPIC]
    Vicious's Brony. Brohoof!
    youtube.com/user/SkaiPW - Assassin PvE/PvP Videos!
  • truekossy
    truekossy Posts: 7,021 Arc User
    edited January 2012
    What Skai said.

Oh and consider that the barb I posted was only self-buffed, unlike the sin you used. With full buffs, unless your genie has some insane str, mire isn't gonna do much to the barb's p.def. Certainly nowhere near enough for you to get anywhere close to 1-shotting it.
  • Traz - Dreamweaver
    Traz - Dreamweaver Posts: 2,843 Arc User
    edited January 2012
    I'm a sin with +12 r9 daggers, etc, and mostly sharded DoTs. I have 113 attack levels with demon CotD, and 133 with frenzy. Even a zerk crit triple sparked + mire + frenzy + EP hit won't make a dent in a fully jaded r9+12 barb.

And rift hits harder than HH at r9+12.

The barb would have to be purged, amped, HF'd, subsea'd, tangling mired, and Heart shattered, but other then that.... b:laugh

Most people don't realize how crazy a barb can really be in TW / PK because everyone takes the sin +12 r9 wep way and thinks they are OP. A barb that has full +12 r9 with jades is probably the best all around class for anything. I know not many messed with my barb in SP when we PK'd in there and on top of that I can still pull cata, 5.0 for PvE, 27k HP for other things like delta.... there honestly isn't anything I cannot do in game.

Barb FTW b:victory
    BladedZero - Sanctuary
    "Also I don't think actually playing through the game helps your skill either."

-And we wonder why this game has gone to hell b:cute
  • RunningTiger - Dreamweaver
    RunningTiger - Dreamweaver Posts: 243 Arc User
    edited January 2012
    Traz- That is because everyone has got carried away with how op sins are in fc,nirvana,tt, and less than perfect geared pvp.

Funny thing, today was leveling my wizard in fc, so after selling the other spots in big room we end up with barb,cleric,sin,sin,wizard and psy. The sin is like omg how we gonna stun the mobs....Somehow he didn't understand that when a barb pulls mobs a stun is not needed to save the cleric in bb. He also didn't seem to understand that a wizard doing lv 10 mountain sieze is a 6 second aoe stun... Or the psy's aoe stun.
    Anyways, guys like that see a rank 9 sin walk through fc looking godly an gossips etc, then pretty soon everyone thinks sins are the only omg strong class...
  • _Skai_ - Raging Tide
    _Skai_ - Raging Tide Posts: 3,407 Arc User
    edited January 2012
    More or less what Traz and Tiger had to say as well.

Sins are GODS of PvE, there's no doubt about that. Put a +12 R9 4 aps sin in PvE, and it'll destroy most things easily.

When it comes to PvP, R9+12 other classes are equally dangerous, if not more.
    [SIGPIC]Octavia is best pony[/SIGPIC]
    Vicious's Brony. Brohoof!
    youtube.com/user/SkaiPW - Assassin PvE/PvP Videos!
  • Traz - Dreamweaver
    Traz - Dreamweaver Posts: 2,843 Arc User
    edited January 2012
    Traz- That is because everyone has got carried away with how op sins are in fc,nirvana,tt, and less than perfect geared pvp.

Funny thing, today was leveling my wizard in fc, so after selling the other spots in big room we end up with barb,cleric,sin,sin,wizard and psy. The sin is like omg how we gonna stun the mobs....Somehow he didn't understand that when a barb pulls mobs a stun is not needed to save the cleric in bb. He also didn't seem to understand that a wizard doing lv 10 mountain sieze is a 6 second aoe stun... Or the psy's aoe stun.
    Anyways, guys like that see a rank 9 sin walk through fc looking godly an gossips etc, then pretty soon everyone thinks sins are the only omg strong class...

I go to OT all the time and sins duel me one after another. After I one shot them they get frustrated and mad. Sorry once you find a class that can tank your damage and crit on you for 15k with your +3 ornaments things change dramatically in TW / PK.
    BladedZero - Sanctuary
    "Also I don't think actually playing through the game helps your skill either."

-And we wonder why this game has gone to hell b:cute