2 Suggestions, about equipt items and charms

Options
Elanxu - Dreamweaver
Elanxu - Dreamweaver Posts: 521 Arc User
edited January 2012 in Suggestion Box
Two things:

First, I think it would favor everyone if people did not have to unequipt items before they can trade, sell, or imbue gems in them. For experienced players, this is not a big problem, but for new players who are learning the game, it is very frustrating.

Also, I find it would be nice if there was a start/stop button for a charm. Sometimes you get hit by a mana debuff while you have a spirit charm on, and the charm dies, for no reason. Making a start/stop button will not put an imbalance to the game, and I feel would be a useful addition.
the loser fail nab cleric from dreamweaver who quit pwi, but still wanders the forums.
Post edited by Elanxu - Dreamweaver on

Comments

• Blueturtle - Dreamweaver
    Blueturtle - Dreamweaver Posts: 87 Arc User
    edited January 2012
    Options
    I second this: "I find it would be nice if there was a start/stop button for a charm. Sometimes you get hit by a mana debuff while you have a spirit charm on, and the charm dies, for no reason. Making a start/stop button will not put an imbalance to the game, and I feel would be a useful addition"

Being able to stop a charm's usage at any time would be a huge small improvement.b:victory

It IS frustrating for new players,but i think it is better off having them learn to equip and dequip.It just makes more sense that way..?b:surrender
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Serving all but trusting no one but myself,Blueturtle.