Who likes the way the map is

1235»

Comments

• Crescendia - Harshlands
    Crescendia - Harshlands Posts: 805 Arc User
    edited January 2012
    I want to thank Harshlands for this weekend b:victory Thank you Cimon for making this awesome thread and doing what Catalyst couldn't do. b:laugh Props to you man
    Originally Posted by Curses - Harshlands

Sidenote: hilarious name for a boat: "Yeah Buoy".

b:laughb:laugh
  • Curses - Harshlands
    Curses - Harshlands Posts: 401 Arc User
    edited January 2012
    lol dis thread.

burnout is starting to pass taarloor for the biggest ret.ard harshlands has ever seen.

btw my post about fresh air refers not to ppl who play too much, but who are too involved in the game mentally. I dont care how much other ppl play the game or how much they spend on it. But some ppl really do need to tuck it back in their pants. For instance if u make a post on this forum every 47 seconds like burnout...u might care a little too much and hence need some fresh air. Just my own opinion. If u want my autograph just pm me.
  • Hellsarcher - Harshlands
    Hellsarcher - Harshlands Posts: 965 Arc User
    edited January 2012
    just my thoughts but w/e

i see the same thing on Lost City and Harshlands. tons of players that only know how to frost. they are totally clueless how to play and even more clueless how to TW. if someone like Michael is serious on his offer i would take him up on it. he actually knows how to play and excellent at tw imo.

example 1 i was afk in bored room or cube brambled in foxform and a 100+ r8 sin killed herself attacking me.
    example 2 also in bored room of cube r8 5.0 sin with +10 gears dies to 2 reg hit from my BM. unsparked reg hits.

you can cash shop r9/+12 and frost to 105 all you want but still fail at TW.

if the server is lucky, Catalyst may disband like Zulu did. if not, then seriously someone needs to start taking tw lessons. AntiHero was able to solo defend against an entire guild and he was so drunk we couldnt understand him on vent.

he won those wars cause he was drunk..didn't know what the hell he was doing..crazy german b:chuckle
  • Divine_Death - Harshlands
    Divine_Death - Harshlands Posts: 323 Arc User
    edited January 2012
    "Hmm I wonder what would happen if we all gank the #2 faction weeks after weeks and leave the #1 faction alone. Oh...."
  • Longknife - Harshlands
    Longknife - Harshlands Posts: 4,843 Arc User
    edited January 2012
    "Hmm I wonder what would happen if we all gank the #2 faction weeks after weeks and leave the #1 faction alone. Oh...."

You can't gank CrimsonJr, we only have one land.
    I <3 AGOREY
  • Burnout - Harshlands
    Burnout - Harshlands Posts: 2,585 Arc User
    edited January 2012
    lol dis thread.

burnout is starting to pass taarloor for the biggest ret.ard harshlands has ever seen.

btw my post about fresh air refers not to ppl who play too much, but who are too involved in the game mentally. I dont care how much other ppl play the game or how much they spend on it. But some ppl really do need to tuck it back in their pants. For instance if u make a post on this forum every 47 seconds like burnout...u might care a little too much and hence need some fresh air. Just my own opinion. If u want my autograph just pm me.

lulz.

Trolled.

Can't beleive you found an obscure reference to your first post in a 13-page thread. You're not mentally involved?

Like I said...

Fresh Air.

Curses said it though.

Longknife is twice as obsessed as me with 2600 posts! Crescendia is half as obsessed as me with ~700 posts!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

I replied to the 7th topic on the 1st page of mystic forums, and got reported for necro. Plz save mystic forums.
  • Burnout - Harshlands
    edited January 2012
    just my thoughts but w/e

i see the same thing on Lost City and Harshlands. tons of players that only know how to frost. they are totally clueless how to play and even more clueless how to TW. if someone like Michael is serious on his offer i would take him up on it. he actually knows how to play and excellent at tw imo.

example 1 i was afk in bored room or cube brambled in foxform and a 100+ r8 sin killed herself attacking me.
    example 2 also in bored room of cube r8 5.0 sin with +10 gears dies to 2 reg hit from my BM. unsparked reg hits.

you can cash shop r9/+12 and frost to 105 all you want but still fail at TW.

if the server is lucky, Catalyst may disband like Zulu did. if not, then seriously someone needs to start taking tw lessons. AntiHero was able to solo defend against an entire guild and he was so drunk we couldnt understand him on vent.

Your post has a point except...

your faction has more R9 +10-12's than any other faction.

Who is really cash shopping in Afterlife, Kylin, Mayhem, CrimsonJr, BankaiGOD, etc? The factions I listed are soooo full of R9 +12's amirite?

The only other faction with major CS'ers is Crimson, and guess what? They're the #2 land-holder atm.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

I replied to the 7th topic on the 1st page of mystic forums, and got reported for necro. Plz save mystic forums.
  • Subtraction - Harshlands
    Subtraction - Harshlands Posts: 690 Arc User
    edited January 2012
    You can't gank CrimsonJr, we only have one land.

Yeah, and at least Catalyst don't have every single one of their level 3 lands being attacked.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "Ewa Sonnet has the best pair of jugs ever. Nothing else compares." - Eoria.
    HE'S OVERALL KNOWLEDGE OF THE CLASS IS LEGIT.
  • /Groovy/ - Harshlands
    /Groovy/ - Harshlands Posts: 688 Arc User
    edited January 2012
    If a friend tells you to stay and keep playing PWI, he's not a good friend.

This.

Only balanced games are worth playing. PWE decided to kill balance in PW to make more profit -> time to move on.
    Packs World International
  • Michael - Harshlands
    Michael - Harshlands Posts: 348 Arc User
    edited January 2012
    The biggest problem the server has atm is lacking in the ability to Defend at all in their TWs, if your going to sidelane push in an offence war you need to be able to stonewall for at least 2minutes to give your catas time to get on the crystal.

And we arent all amazingly geared, but some of us a quite good with the gear we have I will admit I havent yet found a way to solo a full +12 JOSD char with my bm mostly because my damage just isnt high enough unless I triple spark which I hate doing.

We all know what we are doing, none of us is planning to leave catalyst because simply put we have fun here and there is no pressure on us to be anything other than what we are, which is people who enjoy playing video games, now sure some of us go weeks without playing PWI, and some of us play daily.

But what I find impressive is that for every single timeslot this weekend we had 80+ players, that is how much our players care about our faction that they will take time out from playing other games to come and help when we need them, and when we dont they keep in touch with us on vent and forums.

I mean I didnt sleep at all this weekend (spent the time playing games, watching movies and TWing) and I havent had this much fun in weeks :)
  • Player_two - Harshlands
    Player_two - Harshlands Posts: 135 Arc User
    edited January 2012
    since we won all of our tws this weekend i will reiterate (spelling?) my statement. Lemme know when i should start giving a *** about any of this
    b:shocked oh noes was walking and forgot to breath
  • Burnout - Harshlands
    edited January 2012
    If Cata suddenly starts losing, how many of these fanboys will suddenly leave while saying in guild chat: "Bye guys I'm quitting the game so I might as well quit the guild <3 all you".

3 days later...

Guy is in the next #1 faction.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• Jeffiner - Harshlands
    Jeffiner - Harshlands Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited January 2012
    It is true every word Michael has said, the problem is that no one can buy those few minutes defending the crystal, so we can kill theres. A better game plan is needed. I am sure they would love tws that would last longer, cata plays the game to have fun too, and it aint as much fun as it could be when the wars are short. Instead of us all calling them down for having good gear and winning all the time we need to think of new ways and get new gear and give them a challege.I really dont care if I win a tw, I just want a good fight, and I am sure they would love a good fight too. I am glad someone came on here without speaking rude and told the whole server whats up thanks Michael, hopefully people take what you said, prepare there guild and come prepared for war.b:pleased
    b:kiss Hit me.You Can't Hurt me.Suck my kiss b:chuckle
  • ArmaniEx - Harshlands
    ArmaniEx - Harshlands Posts: 191 Arc User
    edited January 2012
    If we lose oh well, big deal. I'll just go back to sp or west to make booyah rage...keeps me very entertained, and trolling marce in guild chat > any tw.
  • Cimon - Harshlands
    Cimon - Harshlands Posts: 279 Arc User
    edited January 2012
    The biggest problem the server has atm is lacking in the ability to Defend at all in their TWs, if your going to sidelane push in an offence war you need to be able to stonewall for at least 2minutes to give your catas time to get on the crystal.

And we arent all amazingly geared, but some of us a quite good with the gear we have I will admit I havent yet found a way to solo a full +12 JOSD char with my bm mostly because my damage just isnt high enough unless I triple spark which I hate doing.

We all know what we are doing, none of us is planning to leave catalyst because simply put we have fun here and there is no pressure on us to be anything other than what we are, which is people who enjoy playing video games, now sure some of us go weeks without playing PWI, and some of us play daily.

But what I find impressive is that for every single timeslot this weekend we had 80+ players, that is how much our players care about our faction that they will take time out from playing other games to come and help when we need them, and when we dont they keep in touch with us on vent and forums.

I mean I didnt sleep at all this weekend (spent the time playing games, watching movies and TWing) and I havent had this much fun in weeks :)

this right here is exactly what i was going for tyvm mikey ol boy and yes our def was unable to hold your push wich im working on
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]ty mystic man for the sig
  • Sabella - Harshlands
    Sabella - Harshlands Posts: 213 Arc User
    edited January 2012
    this right here is exactly what i was going for tyvm mikey ol boy and yes our def was unable to hold your push wich im working on
    Might as well work on or offense too, seeing how 3 squads were able to hold you off while, the rest of the guild was at omerta/valhahaha wars. With the crystal hardly being touched GG cimon.
  • Cimon - Harshlands
    edited January 2012
    Might as well work on or offense too, seeing how 3 squads were able to hold you off while, the rest of the guild was at omerta/valhahaha wars. With the crystal hardly being touched GG cimon.

umm you do know i am in valhalla right? and the vall war your guys crystal was down to 1/6th ijs
  • Sabella - Harshlands
    Sabella - Harshlands Posts: 213 Arc User
    edited January 2012
    umm you do know i am in valhalla right? and the vall war your guys crystal was down to 1/6th ijs
    hahahaha...my bad, even worse to be honest....
  • MrHanky - Harshlands
    MrHanky - Harshlands Posts: 477 Arc User
    edited January 2012

it was really simple math
    i told them u had catas on crystal they said dont worry we got 4 already on theirs
    so no 1 came back
    b:bye
  • ArmaniEx - Harshlands
    ArmaniEx - Harshlands Posts: 191 Arc User
    edited January 2012
    Hanky you should have came back and bids the crystal with them dmge hacks.
  • Cimon - Harshlands
    edited January 2012
    yea we need to work on def
  • Burnout - Harshlands
    edited February 2012
    Does anyone reading this thread have access to the Journal of Critical Realism? I need two papers, one co-authored by Roy Bhaskar and Alex Callinicos and the authored by Bhaskar and Ernesto Laclau.

5 chars
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• Cimon - Harshlands
    edited February 2012
    back on topic please this thread is for tw and map discussion tyvm
  • SpazzMcAps - Harshlands
    SpazzMcAps - Harshlands Posts: 2,561 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    im personally hoping for a map reset when the expansion comes out
  • Woneo - Lost City
    Woneo - Lost City Posts: 74 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    You win by default cimon. 12 more days.
  • John_Smith - Harshlands
    John_Smith - Harshlands Posts: 865 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    im personally hoping for a map reset when the expansion comes out

Nice call :P
    I've quit excluding TW for my faction. But I still hang around to help out those who still enjoy the game under PWEs horrific handling and to have fun in the forums. b:cute
    #Shame about PWEs absolutely craptastic handling of the goons glitching. Remember kids, there's no punishment for breaking the rules here!#
    If you make a valid complaint, your thread will disapear. Don't post it here, post it on other sites where PW can't hide it.
  • Dralighte - Harshlands
    Dralighte - Harshlands Posts: 1,540 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    No one will get the whole map for real, I guess b:laugh
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Kylin: thrashtalk everyone, win TWs, serious faction -Dralighte
  • Cimon - Harshlands
    edited February 2012
    im sad i was working really hard on comming up with a way to defeat ya guys finally but at least we get one more war outa each other till next time
  • Setsuai - Harshlands
    Setsuai - Harshlands Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited February 2012
    Map reset: Cause pwi likes to **** with its biggest cash shoppers. Oh that and they like Burnout. :3