Who likes the way the map is

Comments

• VenomousEmo - Harshlands
    VenomousEmo - Harshlands Posts: 860 Arc User
    edited January 2012
    You named yourself Okopogo?

Duhhh. Matching buddies gotta stick together!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Okopogo - Harshlands
    Okopogo - Harshlands Posts: 751 Arc User
    edited January 2012
    Okeano wishes he could have a matching title.
  • Susamajii - Lost City
    Susamajii - Lost City Posts: 902 Arc User
    edited January 2012
    Frankie is not dead :o

Nice title Oko.
    Push me,
    And then just touch me.
    Tilll I get my,
    Satisfaction.
  • Player_two - Harshlands
    Player_two - Harshlands Posts: 135 Arc User
    edited January 2012
    someone let me know when i should give a sht about this
    b:shocked oh noes was walking and forgot to breath
  • Cimon - Harshlands
    Cimon - Harshlands Posts: 279 Arc User
    edited January 2012
    id say about now mr p 2. id like to point out looks like my voice got heard on pwi forums i demand perfect cookies sent to my mail in game nao!!!!!!!!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]ty mystic man for the sig
  • LucKaS_SiX - Harshlands
    LucKaS_SiX - Harshlands Posts: 20 Arc User
    edited January 2012
    ok, i started to read this thread, and i couldnt do it. after seeing person after person that is in cata say "cata is the best", "everybody wants to join cata", "cata blah blah blah", "cata blah blah blah", "people join cata to see what a real tw is like, blah blah blah"... ya you guys are some cocky ****s. honesty, you could give all my chars +12 r9 with the best shards, and i wouldnt stay. id leave right after i got the last 12* and the last shard. after hearing a cata barb in cata talk about not having to worry about dying in tw, and his charm never ticked and all kinds of other ****....i dont see how that would be fun at all?

the only thing i see is a bunch of lazy ****'s with more money then brains. seriously, whats the fun goin into a tw thats going to be over in 5-10 minutes, because you know the other faction doesnt stand a chance? personally, id rather spend 2 hours in a tw thats challenging.

anyways, ill leave the catanabs to praising themselves and end this with a bang.

'CATA BLAH BLAH BLAH, BLAH BLAH BLAH, BLAH BLAH BLAH"
  • Scarlet - Harshlands
    Scarlet - Harshlands Posts: 236 Arc User
    edited January 2012
    So I've been told by Barbapapa that Catalyst will be having 21 territory wars this weekend. Decided to check these forums again, lo and behold there's yet another propaganda and all this going on. Makes me giggle, although quite a vapid topic for me already.

To the thread starter, or to whoever is a part of this coalition, it is indescribable how laughably important your in-game life is. Blame's all on you when we don't get any inhouses going this weekend, tsk tsk. Welp, see y'all then.
  • Cimon - Harshlands
    edited January 2012
    scarlet look it was said it couldnt be done so i did it i do not spend OVER9000 hours on this game it wasnt nearly as hard to do beleive it or not it took all of about 2 hours and id say 90% of the factions that bid have nothing to do with what i am doing so if it makes you feel better go ahead and keep posting
  • Burnout - Harshlands
    Burnout - Harshlands Posts: 2,585 Arc User
    edited January 2012
    So I've been told by Barbapapa that Catalyst will be having 21 territory wars this weekend. Decided to check these forums again, lo and behold there's yet another propaganda and all this going on. Makes me giggle, although quite a vapid topic for me already.

To the thread starter, or to whoever is a part of this coalition, it is indescribable how laughably important your in-game life is. Blame's all on you when we don't get any inhouses going this weekend, tsk tsk. Welp, see y'all then.

I think you assume too much. We just want to have a decently fun server and TW scene when we log into the game, not the absolutely **** travesty you get when you press M right now.

If anything it's Cata who plays and spends a bit too much on PWI. Of course this is just compared to the rest of the server...I bet no one plays this game more than a couple hours a week anymore, max.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

I replied to the 7th topic on the 1st page of mystic forums, and got reported for necro. Plz save mystic forums.
  • Dawnx_ - Harshlands
    Dawnx_ - Harshlands Posts: 143 Arc User
    edited January 2012
    I think you assume too much. We just want to have a decently fun server and TW scene when we log into the game, not the absolutely **** travesty you get when you press M right now.

If anything it's Cata who plays and spends a bit too much on PWI. Of course this is just compared to the rest of the server...I bet no one plays this game more than a couple hours a week anymore, max.

I'm on everyday for around 8+ hours. ._.
    Dawnx_- 101 Sage Cleric.
    Dawnx- 100 Demon Cleric.
    DawnMyst- 94 Mystic.
    Doom_Panda- 101 R9 Barb 23k HP. :D
    PsychicTuna- 90 Sage Psychic.

PANDAS FTW!!!
  • Scarlet - Harshlands
    edited January 2012

It is barely an assumption when we spend about merely 15 minutes on a Thursday night talking on vent about what's about to go down on a TW weekend and then proceed with playing other games, yet skimming through these forums made me witness yet another coup de'tat against the "bane of Harshlands" like a viral plague that needs to be stopped.

Pressing M is not the only thing that delivers travesty to this game, and I sincerely acknowledge your experience to already know that, Burnout. I have no intentions of cleansing these people's delusions about how Catalyst is "bunch of lazy ****'s with more money than brains" or any such shenanigans, but perhaps a simple re-evaluation that Catalyst is taking over simply because they can, not necessarily because they want to, will lighten things up tremendously.

The only achievement TW brings, is when a single faction holds the whole map proven by this game's history over and over, which again, I expect you to already be aware of, Burnout. :]

By all means, if it's 21 stacked wars that will bring life back to a barren wasteland of a game, I guess it's worth a shot, for old time's sakes. Best of luck.
  • Cimon - Harshlands
    edited January 2012
    scarlet your so far from the truth its absolutly just silly. we did what we did because were bored. admit it or dont admit it but tw has been dead for a long time and its because of people like cata got the gear got the skill and are curently running things tw wise and probably in a multitude of other areas. this is just the server doing what it should have done ages ago. this is what will keep tw interesting and fun. one faction ruleing the map blah blah blah its not a achievement especially when the server hasnt really responded yet. 90% of cata wars are crystal sprints or no shows. who had fun there raise your hand. no wait put em down i cant see them anyhow :P. fact of the matter is say what you will this is what the server wants now and no one cares what your opinion is. i mean the 7 obvious fake bids prooves cata dont like this and thats fine. we dont want them to infact id go as far as to say we dont even care were gunna have our fun now our way and i do kinda hope at least some at cata are haveing a blast too. i mean hell why not you guys said it couldnt be done here it is you say cata cant be beat well as ive said before it aint gunna be beacuse we didnt try. as a server were bored this is the result i hope other servers do this too. this just also goes to show ya all the old blood and all the dumb hate can be pushed aside for a single goal so go about trolling me and the people that are giveing it a go. and for gods sake try to have a lil fun and lighten up
  • Woneo - Lost City
    Woneo - Lost City Posts: 74 Arc User
    edited January 2012
    I laughed.
  • VenomousEmo - Harshlands
    VenomousEmo - Harshlands Posts: 860 Arc User
    edited January 2012
    I'm tempted to record all these random factions and make a video played to this...
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l12Csc_lW0Q

edit: or maybe this http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p5-xd0M6tRQ
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • HappysHAIL - Harshlands
    HappysHAIL - Harshlands Posts: 219 Arc User
    edited January 2012
    The hypocrisy in this thread is almost too much to deal with. On one hand, you attempt to chastise Cata for having "crystal sprints" and five minute wars. On the other, you come up with 21 bids for Catalyst land who have absolutely no expectations of winning unless we no-show and they get a five minute war.

Hurr durr.

Your idea of "fun" is obviously getting together the biggest, scrubbiest, zergiest group you can and throwing yourselves into the meat grinder, hoping that just one guild somehow manages to get a free land.
  • Zorothustra - Harshlands
    Zorothustra - Harshlands Posts: 113 Arc User
    edited January 2012
    I'm a Jedi
  • Scarlet - Harshlands
    edited January 2012
    Thank you Cimon, but the rather jumbled reply was inessential. You speak as though you are the pioneer of this whole "hand in hand" she-bang. You are not. Neither does my opinion bear any less of a value as your own. I don't really require the extensive preaching, even if most of your relevant points are just reiterations of my own.

Yet again...
    I have no intentions of cleansing these people's delusions...

If my succinct and generalized response does not make it clear, I do not have any interest going through a debate about this game's boring ill-fated issues, unless PWI suddenly pops up on my Reddit's deck. Thanks.
  • Cimon - Harshlands
    edited January 2012
    first off id like to state that a bunch of thoose faction bid without any reason other then there own intentions. secondly that the getting of a land by anyone other then cata means that other fun wars can take place your wars are boring sorry:(. sure we got to eat a lil **** to get were we eventually want to and do silly stack wars in order to get that guild not even perminitly but for now off the map so other people can enjoy this game as well. sorry if it cramps your style mr happy but seriously to bad. secondly mrs scarlet think whatever you like but aperintly my opinion was heard and responded to sorry if you dont feel that way but honestly no one would care to hear you clear any "delusions" becasue the simple fact is this is happening and theres really absolutly nothing at all you can say or do to contradict this fact as for me being the guy running around singing at campfires and whatnot im not alone
  • Burnout - Harshlands
    edited January 2012
    The hypocrisy in this thread is almost too much to deal with. On one hand, you attempt to chastise Cata for having "crystal sprints" and five minute wars. On the other, you come up with 21 bids for Catalyst land who have absolutely no expectations of winning unless we no-show and they get a five minute war.

Hurr durr.

Your idea of "fun" is obviously getting together the biggest, scrubbiest, zergiest group you can and throwing yourselves into the meat grinder, hoping that just one guild somehow manages to get a free land.

The hyprocrisy in that post is almost too much to deal with. On one hand, you guys beg for stacked wars and a challenge, and QQ about how your gears are so strong no one can take you. On the other hand, you guys QQ about having 21 factions attempt to stack you and how pathetic it is QQ QQ etc etc.

You guys have done NOTHING to make this server fun, or be a good sport, or even just try to make forums interesting.

Your idea of "fun" is obviously to join the biggest, baddest faction, then charge/farm up R9 so you can "win more". Do you guys really deserve any respect for winning while outgearing AND outnumbering everyone in pvp?

Hell no.

People like Iamkiller and Nurfed griefed a lot, but they did it often while being heavily outnumbered, and were still good sports about it. They didn't do it to "win more". They did it because they were that good, and won 5 v 1 (with the 5 being decently geared) That's why they get respect and props while people just laugh and mock Cata.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

I replied to the 7th topic on the 1st page of mystic forums, and got reported for necro. Plz save mystic forums.
  • HappysHAIL - Harshlands
    HappysHAIL - Harshlands Posts: 219 Arc User
    edited January 2012
    Your continued inability to come up with an original thought without attempting to parrot back to me my own words is amusing.

Your worship is duly noted. Carry on.
  • Burnout - Harshlands
    edited January 2012
    Your continued inability to come up with an original thought without attempting to parrot back to me my own words is amusing.

Your worship is duly noted. Carry on.

lulz.

You're trying too hard. I was mocking your original post, cause, well, it was just...bad.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• Eoria - Harshlands
    Eoria - Harshlands Posts: 6,118 Arc User
    edited January 2012
    after hearing a cata barb in cata talk about not having to worry about dying in tw, and his charm never ticked and all kinds of other ****

This is a testament to my pr0 cata clericing, dood. ijs.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

"subtraction has the butt of an angel" - Paulrogers
    I <3 Subtraction.
    /blatant sig copy is blatant

105/105/105 obtained! b:cute
  • Cimon - Harshlands
    edited January 2012
    pro cleric is pro so is there any chance at all the trolls can leave this thread i dont wanna have to make a new one QQ
  • linkism
    linkism Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited January 2012

Hurr durr.

Valalala?
  • Cimon - Harshlands
    edited January 2012
    lol you guys seem to have taken sudden interest in my thread here i find it comical. went from 4 pages to 12 in a single night after bids placed on cata. does a fro fro smell pr camp trying to sort out there physical face to the server. me wonders???????
  • MindCrime - Harshlands
    MindCrime - Harshlands Posts: 544 Arc User
    edited January 2012
    Although the attempt is laughable, I applaud the effort of those guilds bidding against Catalyst.

I've always said a colorful map is so much more fun.

Wouldn't Catalyst prefer to have their lands taken away from them by other guilds, even by ganks/ stacks, than lose it due to a map reset?

C'mon, you guys have to admit this server needs a good shaking up.

As I stated in WC last night, my prediction is Cata won't lose any land, but hey, think of all the fun you guys will have afterwards.

"Have a good time all of the time".

b:victory
  • Eoria - Harshlands
    Eoria - Harshlands Posts: 6,118 Arc User
    edited January 2012
    pro cleric is pro

Why thank you, kind sir.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

"subtraction has the butt of an angel" - Paulrogers
    I <3 Subtraction.
    /blatant sig copy is blatant

105/105/105 obtained! b:cute
  • Burnout - Harshlands
    edited January 2012
    Although the attempt is laughable, I applaud the effort of those guilds bidding against Catalyst.

I've always said a colorful map is so much more fun.

Wouldn't Catalyst prefer to have their lands taken away from them by other guilds, even by ganks/ stacks, than lose it due to a map reset?

C'mon, you guys have to admit this server needs a good shaking up.

As I stated in WC last night, my prediction is Cata won't lose any land, but hey, think of all the fun you guys will have afterwards.

"Have a good time all of the time".

b:victory

If they show up to ALL 21 WARS, then all I can say is...

Fresh.

air.

It's good for you.

Hmmm, sounds familiar.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

• Starr - Harshlands
    Starr - Harshlands Posts: 331 Arc User
    edited January 2012
    just my thoughts but w/e

i see the same thing on Lost City and Harshlands. tons of players that only know how to frost. they are totally clueless how to play and even more clueless how to TW. if someone like Michael is serious on his offer i would take him up on it. he actually knows how to play and excellent at tw imo.

example 1 i was afk in bored room or cube brambled in foxform and a 100+ r8 sin killed herself attacking me.
    example 2 also in bored room of cube r8 5.0 sin with +10 gears dies to 2 reg hit from my BM. unsparked reg hits.

you can cash shop r9/+12 and frost to 105 all you want but still fail at TW.

if the server is lucky, Catalyst may disband like Zulu did. if not, then seriously someone needs to start taking tw lessons. AntiHero was able to solo defend against an entire guild and he was so drunk we couldnt understand him on vent.
    the good Starr
  • John_Smith - Harshlands
    John_Smith - Harshlands Posts: 865 Arc User
    edited January 2012
    Wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee.

Anyone want a 92 Wizard for TW? Faction I was aiming for upped their req to100 and that'l take me months cos I don't buy FC :<
    I've quit excluding TW for my faction. But I still hang around to help out those who still enjoy the game under PWEs horrific handling and to have fun in the forums. b:cute
    #Shame about PWEs absolutely craptastic handling of the goons glitching. Remember kids, there's no punishment for breaking the rules here!#
    If you make a valid complaint, your thread will disapear. Don't post it here, post it on other sites where PW can't hide it.