**** account and blocked bank/gear help request

tocacigaby
tocacigaby Posts: 0 Arc User
edited June 2013 in Support Desk
hy my character is lvl 99 barbarian in sanctuary server XxTheShowxX and was **** 2 day's ago on 17th januarry but managed to change password and relog before all my stuff where gone
just lost 4 tt 90 gear pieces , a warsoul helm and a flyer but most important the hacker put up a code into my bank and gear slots so i can't use bank/cupboard and also can't switch the npc gear i have on him at this moment b:cry

i put up also a ticket and someone suggested to put one up just requesting to into the passwords that where put on my bank and gear slots so i did that too

if is possible or if some gm's/persons involved in the well working of the game to see my post here more sooner as from my ticket i would be happy

also if any1 has any ideas of what to do to get a sooner answer/resolve to my situation please
sent me a email on gabi_tocki@yahoo.com tyvm
Post edited by tocacigaby on

Comments

• SylenThunder - Twilight Temple
    edited January 2012
    1. posting here won't help bump your ticket up because the GM's rarely read the forums.

2. Now that you've posted your e-maill address, you can expect a fair amount of spam, some of it will probably have keyloggers or other viruses to attempt at getting your account info. Never post your e-mail publicly like this. Every webcrawler in the world will find it.

3. patience.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • ChadTiger - Sanctuary
    ChadTiger - Sanctuary Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited January 2012
    Same thing happened to me... ticket is getting nowhere. PWI as usual...
  • XxTheShowxX - Sanctuary
    XxTheShowxX - Sanctuary Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited January 2012
    well also a wek passed and not even a reply on my tickets or a help to unlock my bank and gear from a GM b:cry
    WORLD IS MEAN WHEN YOU EXPECT IT THE LESS b:sad
    edited January 2012
    try PMing DarthPanda16

good luck though.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • GOMINOLA - Raging Tide
    GOMINOLA - Raging Tide Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited January 2012
    me too =( now i cant repair my gear, and i have a ugly fash on my char =S who can help reseting that? =s i just changed my mail and pass for safety, but =( my passwords in game will not be reseted =( now i cant repair my gear, or change my fash/gear, also cant buy or sell gold in AH =S b:cry we need help
    edited January 2012
    me too =( now i cant repair my gear, and i have a ugly fash on my char =S who can help reseting that? =s i just changed my mail and pass for safety, but =( my passwords in game will not be reseted =( now i cant repair my gear, or change my fash/gear, also cant buy or sell gold in AH =S b:cry we need help

submit a ticket to get your bank password reset.b:surrender
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • maryangpalad
    maryangpalad Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited January 2012
    same thing happen with me........... when im gonna use my char bm lvl 102 RAGING TIDES SERVER i usually booted...........and the bad is that i cant change passwords b:cry.............. gm can u help us in this problems................. email me @ soudiboy_10m@yahoo.com
    thanks....................
  • QuietKitteh - Lost City
    QuietKitteh - Lost City Posts: 116 Arc User
    edited January 2012
    No offence, but since you are stupid enough to post your email adresses on forum no wonder you got **** b:embarrass

And the only thing you CAN do is wait for reply on ticket, also DONT send in more tickets, it will throw the original one back which will result in even longer time for you to get answer.
    edited January 2012
    No offence, but since you are stupid enough to post your email adresses on forum no wonder you got **** b:embarrass

Yes, these people don't actually get "****". They just have weak passwords that their friends can figure out to take their gear, or actually give their account info to someone, or are dumb enough to do things like post their e-mail so that someone who was interested in hacking, could brute force them and break their password, or are just so internet stupid that their PC is loaded with viruses and keyloggers. (Yeah, it's a big run-on sentence.)

What's really funny is how these people mysteriously lose the ability to access the e-mail that they opened the account with so that they can fix their problem by changing their password. And none of them seem to know how to use a support ticketing system
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • lipun11
    lipun11 Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    so I haven't been playing pwi for a while, I've been busy with projects and I forgot my bank password. I submitted a ticket saying I needed it reset. so Please help me ..b:cryb:cryb:cry
  • SweetieBot - Lothranis
    SweetieBot - Lothranis Posts: 18,978 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    lipun11 wrote: »
    so I haven't been playing pwi for a while, I've been busy with projects and I forgot my bank password. I submitted a ticket saying I needed it reset. so Please help me ..
    NECROOO!!!!!!!

lipun11 replied to a message that was 1 year 4 months 11 days 6 hours 53 minutes old.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    I only respond if you begin a line with "SweetieBot", read the link below for commands
    SweetieBot FAQ / Usage: pwi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=1566451

• opkossy
    opkossy Posts: 11,177 Community Moderator
    edited June 2013
    Wait for the response to your ticket.

Closed for necro.
    (Insert fancy image here)
This discussion has been closed.